Useless link.
Knowbody Nose

User ID: 34533509
United States
02/16/2013 12:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Ancient Aliens Debunked."they want you to believe its a hoax"
what if the ignorance is intentional in order for you to justify your perceived superiority?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34535801
United States
02/16/2013 12:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
@hole diver

You're evasiveness is DEFINITELY evident.

You have no evidence and you lost the debate.

If you are so happy with your evidence then present it.

Anything you claim to have has been thoroughly debunked.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/16/2013 12:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sure because YouTube videos made by internet detectives are more credible.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/16/2013 12:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
It really is incredibly sad and hilarious how angry and worked up you become when I question your belief in Ancient Aliens and simply ask you to provide some real evidence!

Instead of doing this you hide in a corner and resort to lame and unoriginal personal attacks without answering a simple question.

You simply are not capable of having a mature debate and defending your position.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1687155
02/16/2013 12:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ancient Aliens is total and utter horseshit. All of it is based on At The Mountains Of Madness by H.P. Lovecraft, the bullshit by Zecharia Sitchin, and Chariots of the Gods by Erik von Daniken. He even admitted he faked numerous artifacts and none of his book is an original work. He is even a consultant on the Pseudohistory Channel show.

The more you fill your mind with bullshit the more believable it becomes.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34535801

I cant find anything where Von Daniken says he faked anything.

Please prove your statement
Holy_Diver

User ID: 20712268
United States
02/16/2013 12:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
@hole diver

You're evasiveness is DEFINITELY evident.

You have no evidence and you lost the debate.

If you are so happy with your evidence then present it.

Anything you claim to have has been thoroughly debunked.

If it makes you feel happy to announce I've lost a debate, that's fine, if that's how you like to live your life.

As I have said, I'm happy with the evidence I have been privvy to. I can't "Present" it to you because I do not personally own it, which makes your demands assinine, which is not suprising based on your behaviour. (But really, let's face it, if a person is so skewed that they cannot live their life openly and embrace their own homosexuality and act out on others with hatred and bigotry at the mere mention of same-sex fellatio, how can we expect such an individual to behave civilly?)

I don't care that I've "Lost a Debate" because I've lost nothing. The hand I hold is above your reproach, and I chuckle a bit at your foolish attempts to make me feel differently about it.

Even if I could "Present" it to you (I admit I am a bit curious how I might do that...) what would it benefit me?

As for what I have being debunked, I admit that Establishment can make any debunking claim it wants by playing shell games with facts and findings because they present and hide whatever they like, whenever they like, depending on their agenda.
:ritd:"You've been left on your own, like a Rainbow in the Dark" -Ronnie James Dio:ritd:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32069520
United States
02/16/2013 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sure because YouTube videos made by internet detectives are more credible.

I take it that you're too stupid to understand that video?

I asked a specific question and all you did was spew bullshit over how wrong we are without really providing anything to back you up.
Holy_Diver

United States
02/16/2013 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
It really is incredibly sad and hilarious how angry and worked up you become when I question your belief in Ancient Aliens and simply ask you to provide some real evidence!

Instead of doing this you hide in a corner and resort to lame and unoriginal personal attacks without answering a simple question.

You simply are not capable of having a mature debate and defending your position.

Why would I need to defend my position?

From you??? ROTFLMAO OMG, that's hilarious!

The only defense I need to make is from a valid threat.

You haven't even asked any questions, you just keep shouting for people to "Present Evidence" like that means something. You're just announcing to the world you have a limited, closed mind (classic for Bigots, btw)

I don't believe in Aliens from Outer Space, I have better intel than this. Unfortunately, the truth is so far out there that we don't have a common point of reference to detangle your already misguided notions and definitions. You, sir, are EXTREMELY COMMON and have a long way to go before we can even have a conversation.
:ritd:"You've been left on your own, like a Rainbow in the Dark" -Ronnie James Dio:ritd:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 904314
Canada
02/16/2013 12:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ancient aliens is nothing more then sensationalist tv meant to get easily mind-fucked people to watch advertisements.

The show is clearly silly and makes wild claims with no substantial content..

For example, I caught a few minutes of an episode yesterday about time travel, and in it they make this retarded claim and then go on to consider it a done deal fact.

They show the Large Hadron Collider's detector array, saying "look, it looks like circles!" (but only from one angle, of course), and look, these ancient mandala paintings are also a bunch of circles! this means the ancient aliens had LHC technology and this means they could time travel, which means they could cross inter-stellar distances in the blink of an eye!

What?

What stupid nonsense. Anyone who doesn't see the serious flaws in that line of very very very circumstantial evidence needs to stop watching TV completely, and work on elevating your mind above the level of a salamander!

iamwith
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/16/2013 12:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
You are the one that told me to suck a cock.

You're a real mental giant are you not?

I'm SOOOOO EMBARASSED!

Still waiting on that evidence.

Genius.

What a dumbass.
 Quoting: AlcoholicRunner

Well, not only that but a dumbass, bigot homophobe who is probably a closeted, self-hating homosexual who sits underneath the outhouse of The Establishment with mouth wide open, waiting to devour any fecal nugget wich trickles down into his cock-sucking pie-hole so he can announce to the world what an incredible, independant thinker he is.
 Quoting: Holy_Diver

applause
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/16/2013 12:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ancient aliens is nothing more then sensationalist tv meant to get easily mind-fucked people to watch advertisements.

For example, I caught a few minutes of an episode yesterday about time travel, and in it they make this retarded claim and then go on to consider it a done deal fact.

They show the Large Hadron Collider's detector array, saying "look, it looks like circles!" (but only from one angle, of course), and look, these ancient mandala paintings are also a bunch of circles! this means the ancient aliens had LHC technology and this means they could time travel, which means they could cross inter-stellar distances in the blink of an eye!

What?

What stupid nonsense. Anyone who doesn't see the serious flaws in that line of very very very circumstantial evidence needs to stop watching TV completely, and work on elevating your mind above the level of a salamander!

iamwith
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 904314

No, it's your fault that your brain can't comprehend something. You just believe anything mainstream academia throws out there even if it turns out to be wrong, they keep promoting them anyway.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4426252
United States
02/16/2013 12:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
@hole diver

YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE

All of your roundabout bullshitting proves this.

Also research Von Daniken. He admitted he faked artifacts.
Holy_Diver

United States
Report Abusive Post

iamwith

Here's the problem with your analysis, Mr. Canada:

Ancient Aliens is not just one show, it's a series, and certain episodes are sillier than others.

Do you know what it's like to start a television production, employ people, have success, and then develop a dependancy on that success to keep people employed?

Every so often, you make an episode based on a specific topic or angle and are forced to try to write/produce your way into a conclusion that supports the premise for the sake of keeping your Production team employed.

If you manage to do this, you can continue to produce episodes and occasionally hit home runs.

Time travel is silly. Obviously. Bigfoot is boring, if not silly. They can't all be gems.

However, the Pilot episode and a great deal of season one is ON FIRE with revealing things on a massive scale that many people have not been exposed to for their consideration.

Now, I don't believe in outer space aliens but that doesn't mean that AA isn't teaching us about SOMETHING, and if you start to dig around you'll find a bigger picture, and if you don't, you'll just be a schmuck who only settled for what they saw on the TV.

Still, better than the schmuck who only settled for what they learned at community college or less...or worse, the one that settled for what they learned in Sunday School or Catechism.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24537691
Canada
Report Abusive Post
You have quite the grasp on the English language, haven't you?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1342725

Well, my English are not that great, sorry if you having trouble understanding my language.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11346300

Just because someone's English isn't perfect doesn't mean that they are stupid. It's just not their native tongue.
Let's see you make a post in another language.

For f's sake, my father immigrated to Canada speaking 5 languages, English was his weakest and yet he was a very intelligent man.

Until he had a chance to hone it, him and most of my relatives had and some still have a tendency to screw up the language to the point of hilarity.

Small minded people or those trying to throw shadows on what is being said pick on people's English.
DILKe

User ID: 31892388
United States
02/16/2013 12:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

Evidence!
Marxism is the true enemy of our civilization.

What is Cultural Marxism:
[link to www.bitchute.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/16/2013 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
@hole diver

YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4426252

Provide link.
Holy_Diver

United States
02/16/2013 12:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
@hole diver

YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE

I have no need for Von Daniken, but let me ask you something....

Richard Nixon committed crimes as President of the United States.

Does that logically conclude that Richard Nixon was not President of the United States?

If VonDaniken wrote a series of books proposing Ancient Astronaut theory but also faked an artifact or two to gain some publicity for his material, does that invalidate all of the material?

Depdends, doesn't it? Depends on what was faked.

Since you're an asshat tool, I will tell you this...VonDaniken admitted to making replicas of artifacts he was allowed to see/hold for himself, but could not keep.

Doesn't sound so bad when you put it in it's proper context, does it?

Nevertheless, one does not need VonDaniken for Ancient "Aliens"

Now run along
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/16/2013 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

iamwith

Here's the problem with your analysis, Mr. Canada:

Ancient Aliens is not just one show, it's a series, and certain episodes are sillier than others.

Do you know what it's like to start a television production, employ people, have success, and then develop a dependancy on that success to keep people employed?

Every so often, you make an episode based on a specific topic or angle and are forced to try to write/produce your way into a conclusion that supports the premise for the sake of keeping your Production team employed.

If you manage to do this, you can continue to produce episodes and occasionally hit home runs.

Time travel is silly. Obviously. Bigfoot is boring, if not silly. They can't all be gems.

However, the Pilot episode and a great deal of season one is ON FIRE with revealing things on a massive scale that many people have not been exposed to for their consideration.

Now, I don't believe in outer space aliens but that doesn't mean that AA isn't teaching us about SOMETHING, and if you start to dig around you'll find a bigger picture, and if you don't, you'll just be a schmuck who only settled for what they saw on the TV.

Still, better than the schmuck who only settled for what they learned at community college or less...or worse, the one that settled for what they learned in Sunday School or Catechism.
 Quoting: Holy_Diver

Yup. Ancient Humans or whatever would have been more accurate but it's all about rating and $$$. It can get pretty silly at times but interesting though on some things. I prefer to read books than watch them though. AA seems to be all over places when I want more details.

Giza Power Plant by Chris Dunn (I believe he was on the very first show) was pretty cool to read. Very detailed of what the pyramid looked like inside. Blew my mind away. Just wow.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/16/2013 01:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

What?

iamwith

No, it's your fault that your brain can't comprehend something. You just believe anything mainstream academia throws out there even if it turns out to be wrong, they keep promoting them anyway.

Your text contains the letters o! This means you have an LHC and therefore can time travel, and this means you are an alien from another Galaxy!!!

Does that sound silly?

That is exactly what the show did in that instance. It's ignoring what things actually are and makes wildly speculative claims in the hopes of attracting the clueless sheeples of the world to watch their programming, thereby increasing their ratings and revenue. Congrats, you are amongst this category, dear sir.

Every episode of this show I've watched does this, especially that guy with the Babylon 5 Londo hair ( [link to en.wikipedia.org] )

Stop being so easily programmed by TV, especially these kinds of sensationalist shows! They are not out to teach you, they are out to make a buck off the super gullible! Why, taking these kinds of shows seriously is even worse than blindly accepting the mainstream academics!

Stop letting the world control your own mind, dear sir!

yoda
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/16/2013 01:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

What?

iamwith

Your text contains the letters o! This means you have an LHC and therefore can time travel, and this means you are an alien from another Galaxy!!!

Does that sound silly?

That is exactly what the show did in that instance. It's ignoring what things actually are and makes wildly speculative claims in the hopes of attracting the clueless sheeples of the world to watch their programming, thereby increasing their ratings and revenue. Congrats, you are amongst this category, dear sir.

Every episode of this show I've watched does this, especially that guy with the Babylon 5 Londo hair ( [link to en.wikipedia.org] )

Stop being so easily programmed by TV, especially these kinds of sensationalist shows! They are not out to teach you, they are out to make a buck off the super gullible! Why, taking these kinds of shows seriously is even worse than blindly accepting the mainstream academics!

Stop letting the world control your own mind, dear sir!

yoda

Lame. You don't have a clue of what you're talking about. It's just a fucking show. Who gives a shit? There are some things that you can learn from AA where you won't get from mainstream academia. You're just nitpicking about one thing to try and discredit the whole series. Lame...
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/16/2013 01:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lame. You don't have a clue of what you're talking about. It's just a fucking show. Who gives a shit? There are some things that you can learn from AA where you won't get from mainstream academia. You're just nitpicking about one thing to try and discredit the whole series. Lame...

another do

sheeplebah
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/16/2013 01:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_von_D%C3%A4niken#section_2

Von Daniken has been thoroughly debunked as nothing more than a fraud and a charlatan and a plagiarist by numerous people and he has been convicted of actual financial fraud.

@hole diver

Von Daniken is clearly required for the Ancient Aliens show because he is the consultant for it and the head of George Tsokosoulus's Ancient Aliens "research center".

Frauds in collusion is all it is.

The entire idea is based upon 2 FICTIONAL stories by H.P. Lovecraft. At the Mountains of Madness and The Call of Chtulu.

NOVA on PBS, several other dicumentaries, several scientific organizations and multiple researches with genuine credibility have done actual re-enactments with the same types of materials and tools used to build the pyramids to show it was done and that it can be done.

No aliens required.

You are in the TEETH of evidence yet you have none of your own to refute these facts.

You have BELIEFS and SPECULATION and YouTube videos made by plebians just like yourself.

Good day.
Holy_Diver

United States
02/16/2013 01:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why, taking these kinds of shows seriously is even worse than blindly accepting the mainstream academics!

Take in everything seriously.

If someone says Mechanical Butter on Smurf Toast, take it seriously.

The trick is to then process it wisely. Break it down. Digest it. Pray on it. Research it. (What else have you got to do?) And then crap it all out and sift through the waste and see what shakes out.

If you find a gem, rinse it off (er...go ahead and steam clean it...) and put it on your shelf. Soon you will have a multitude of Gems.

I've done this with Traditional Egyptology and after sifting through the feces, I found nothing.

It is a massive house of cards, and they count on the public being so stupid that they never get beyond "Pyramids are Tombs for Pharoahs!"

When people do start poking holes, They just start shouting louder. If you repeat a lie often enough, the truth will go away.
Holy_Diver

United States
02/16/2013 01:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_von_D%C3%A4niken#section_2

Von Daniken has been thoroughly debunked as nothing more than a fraud and a charlatan and a plagiarist by numerous people and he has been convicted of actual financial fraud.

@hole diver

Von Daniken is clearly required for the Ancient Aliens show because he is the consultant for it and the head of George Tsokosoulus's Ancient Aliens "research center".

Frauds in collusion is all it is.

The entire idea is based upon 2 FICTIONAL stories by H.P. Lovecraft. At the Mountains of Madness and The Call of Chtulu.

NOVA on PBS, several other dicumentaries, several scientific organizations and multiple researches with genuine credibility have done actual re-enactments with the same types of materials and tools used to build the pyramids to show it was done and that it can be done.

No aliens required.

You are in the TEETH of evidence yet you have none of your own to refute these facts.

You have BELIEFS and SPECULATION and YouTube videos made by plebians just like yourself.

Good day.

Okay, have fun! Enjoy yourself! Just letting you know I'm happy. Are you?
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/16/2013 01:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Documentaries/researchers^
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32381683
United States
02/16/2013 01:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Aliens= Fallen Angels
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/16/2013 01:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

another do

sheeplebah

sbusputin

You're truly a MORAN.

GLP