Re: Ancient Aliens Debunked."they want you to believe its a hoax"
Aliens= Fallen Angels
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32381683

Ah, but what exactly are fallen angels?

Where is Heaven?

What is God?

Is God God?

If God is not God, who/what is God?

Existence is the appearance and manifestation of Attributes on a spectrum, divided by a meridian, where spirit and conciousness exist on one half and matter and nonconciousness exist on the other.

The meridian, where they meet, physical worlds manifest in natural law and produce non-sentient life, or the animal kingdom.

So long as this style of world resides on the meridian, Spirit may take form and interact at will.

Should such a world fall off the merdian, for whatever reason, any manifested spirit, at that time, would become trapped from returning "Home" and would have to resort to manipulating pre-existing animal life in order to sustain it's physical existence until such a time as the Earth returns to the Meridian or rises above it.
:ritd:"You've been left on your own, like a Rainbow in the Dark" -Ronnie James Dio:ritd:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6853586
United States
02/16/2013 01:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Ancient aliens is an entertaining show, but that is as far as it goes.

Scientificaly, it's horseshit...as someone so eloquently put.

Ancient artifacts are more easily explained by the bible flood if you believe the bible, or any of the other flood stories.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32381683
United States
02/16/2013 01:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Aliens= Fallen Angels

Where is Heaven?

What is God?

Is God God?

Existence is the appearance and manifestation of Attributes on a spectrum, divided by a meridian, where spirit and conciousness exist on one half and matter and nonconciousness exist on the other.

The meridian, where they meet, physical worlds manifest in natural law and produce non-sentient life, or the animal kingdom.

So long as this style of world resides on the meridian, Spirit may take form and interact at will.

Should such a world fall off the merdian, for whatever reason, any manifested spirit, at that time, would become trapped from returning "Home" and would have to resort to manipulating pre-existing animal life in order to sustain it's physical existence until such a time as the Earth returns to the Meridian or rises above it.
 Quoting: Holy_Diver

aliens = fallen angels = demons
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6853586
United States
02/16/2013 01:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Aliens= Fallen Angels

Where is Heaven?

What is God?

Is God God?

Quoting: Holy_Diver

Wow... how many new age "pagan" books did you have to read to figure that out? Is the bible really that bad you have to cling to this?
MONSTER

User ID: 2122560
United States
02/16/2013 01:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
@OP

Yes I saw Prometheus and it was terrible except for Michael Fassbender's performance as David.

The script is influenced by Chariots of the Gods which is influenced by At the Mountains of Madness as I already said.

All those books you mentioned are based on them too and have all been debunked because they contain no peer reviewed, scientific research or genuine archaeological findings.

Those books do the same thing as the show and look at a pyramid and instead of giving ancient civilizations any credit or the benefit of the doubt that humans have never been stupid and were very resourceful, they say: "Yup, must have been aliens that helped em!" But only in a more convoluted way to sell you snake oil because it's a book.

But I suppose you thought that Prometheus was a documentary.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34535801

I couldnt figure out why they wanted to come back to kill humans?
and the beginning where he takes a drink of something then fall in the waterfalls. can anyone explain these two things to me?
KINGDOMS, NATIONS AND KINGS HAVE BEEN BROUGHT DOWN TO THEIR KNEES WITH ONE GLANCE FROM A WOMAN.

I WEAR MY SKIN OF ARMOR SO NO ONE CAN GET IN AND NO ONE CAN GET OUT.

HOW CAN I MOURN YOU, WHEN I HAVE NEVER LET YOU GO, monster 1991-2008 RIP
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34547388
United States
02/16/2013 01:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
With every post, hole diver continues to prove how much BULLSHIT that they BELIEVE in, no FACTS or EVIDENCE to prove any of it at all.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18622835
United States
02/16/2013 01:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ancient Aliens is total and utter horseshit. All of it is based on At The Mountains Of Madness by H.P. Lovecraft, the bullshit by Zecharia Sitchin, and Chariots of the Gods by Erik von Daniken. He even admitted he faked numerous artifacts and none of his book is an original work. He is even a consultant on the Pseudohistory Channel show.

The more you fill your mind with bullshit the more believable it becomes.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34535801

More debunking madness. Of course you will say that.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/16/2013 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
@MONSTER

Prometheus was originally rewritten by Jon Spaihts but rewritten by Damon Lindelof.

Lindelof is responsible for adding the black goo to the story. There is no explanation for it because he does not have one and is just fucking with you.

Lindelof did the same shit with L O S T for 6 seasons. A lot of sound and fury that signified nothing. It had a great cast and many good episodes but the writers just made it up as they went along and Lindelof was the head writer along with Orci and Kurtzman.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/16/2013 01:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

Ancient Aliens debunks itself with it's own bullshit.

You cannot refute anything that I said regarding this subject.
Holy_Diver

User ID: 20712268
United States
02/16/2013 02:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow... how many new age "pagan" books did you have to read to figure that out? Is the bible really that bad you have to cling to this?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6853586

Do me a favor and please judge immediately everything I believe in based on a few lines that couldn't possibly represent the totality of what I know.

I know you don't have anything else to go on, I get it, but how about asking an earnest question or two before you go for the jugular?

Thanks in advance.
:ritd:"You've been left on your own, like a Rainbow in the Dark" -Ronnie James Dio:ritd:
Holy_Diver

User ID: 20712268
United States
02/16/2013 02:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
With every post, hole diver continues to prove how much BULLSHIT that they BELIEVE in, no FACTS or EVIDENCE to prove any of it at all.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34547388

You seem very fixated on me. It's flattering.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/16/2013 02:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
@MONSTER

I meant Jon Spaihts wrote Prometheus originally and Damon Lindelof did the re-write.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34547382
Canada
02/16/2013 02:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thankgod this site does not represent the mainstream thinking of the world. Most people here would rather believe in the most delusional bullshit drama to improve their very boring lives.

1 Million people a day to this site. Well everytime you log in it counts you again so its really only about 300.000 thousand.

Ancient Aliens is awesome. Always has been. Solid research.

They are exposeing whats going on but also giving a heads up to the masses to ease them into disclosure.

Anybody that debunks Ancient Aliens are MORONS.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/16/2013 02:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
I sincerely hope you are being sarcastic.
My2cents
User ID: 34546101
United Kingdom
02/16/2013 03:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Enlightenment comes from the serpent - always has.
all pictorial depictions across the globe reveal this

that said, these fuckers are nasty creatutures that require a a 'trade'.
Hence the Altar appears across the globe.

Bugs
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/16/2013 05:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Giorgio Tsoukalos of Ancient Aliens is like Pinnochio. But instead of his nose growing the more he lies, it's his ridiculous hair!
Powerman211

User ID: 19156176
United States
11/02/2013 12:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Guys ancient aliens is wrong almost I'd say 98% of the time.
Real science is supposed to be skeptical. The people on ancient aliens believe humans could not accomplish anything by ourselves. Look pyramids are found most places because its a simple but strong shape a smart person would come up with that shape on their own. People are more than capable of figuring out most of the things they bring up pretty easily.
The show lied during he episode on NASA and the moon they said the astronauts heard a ringing sound when hey landed because the moon was hollow because there is a base inside.... No they didn't... sound does not carry in a vacuum. It's impossible. I know aliens exist in the universe. But no Einstein, Socrates, and Devinci For a fact did not get help from aliens. These people are so quick to believe in aliens coming trillions of light years to whisper into a guys ear but its completely impossible for humans to be bright enough to figure out some mysteries themselves? That makes no sense. They say they came here with warp tech or some other propulsion system we don't have yet but they then say humans saw alien rockets like we have now. We know for a fact it's So extremely unlikely they could use rockets to go from one star to another its not even productive to discuss that as possibility.

I believe in alien life as a certainty but ancient aliens on tv is not providing proof or even a good discussion start. The only thing they reported that I took seriously was when they reported on the dogong tribe and their myths.
I also was intrigued by the finding of The City of Dwarka. Pretty much everything else they say is shlock. For example if you bring cookies to a kindergarten class and some go missing instead thinking "the kids probably ate my cookies" instead they say Aliens from deep space snuck in to the room and took the cookies to experiment on them When our back was turned. I am a sound engineer/music producer. The first thing anyone who works with tech learns is when something goes wrong or something weird happens first look for the simplest thing first then work outward. Same for science first try to explain stuff rationally then if that fails open your mind to other possibilities.
I personally believe Atlantis was real and there are forgotten civilizations living here but I need proof of aliens giving random geniuses cheat sheets! I do believe in god also. My god is not a misunderstood flesh alien from another planet using hitech toys to prank the natives. God created us and the alien species as well. One belief does not need to preclude the other.
Powerman211
Powerman211

User ID: 19156176
United States
11/02/2013 12:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
The ancient aliens show is on now talking about humans couldn't build the pyramids by ourselves.... They are ignoring the FACT that the Egyptians WROTE everything Down. They wrote how the did it and why. It's a great deed but they were not living in caves. They were very intelligent and motivated. The were not slaves but were devoted to there king and their religion. Ancient aliens needs a news flash... They had engineers too. If the Egyptians had power tools where are the tools now or where are the power lines needed to carry the current. Where are the writings of ancient man using electricity. If anyone brings up dendara its not true and they know it. There would be proof all over the place. Tools would have been found beyond the Baghdad battery used for electroplating jewelry. Where are the levitating devices they say the people or aliens used. If the aliens used base camps wouldn't they have had garbage or something.
Powerman211

GLP