Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,067 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 889,048
Pageviews Today: 1,604,387Threads Today: 530Posts Today: 11,400
03:51 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

MOLON LABE: Oath Keepers Founder Gives Speech To 3,000 NY Gun Owners; Sets April 19th Deadline For Public Servants To Choose Sides. So It Begins!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17972344
United States
02/17/2013 06:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: MOLON LABE: Oath Keepers Founder Gives Speech To 3,000 NY Gun Owners; Sets April 19th Deadline For Public Servants To Choose Sides. So It Begins!
Oath Keepers? Are they a white supremacist organization? Sure sounds like it to me.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34318818
Hong Kong
02/17/2013 06:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: MOLON LABE: Oath Keepers Founder Gives Speech To 3,000 NY Gun Owners; Sets April 19th Deadline For Public Servants To Choose Sides. So It Begins!
If everyone would refuse to comply, you would overload this Tyrannical system in a matter of hours...

Hell even the Canadians refused to comply with gun registration laws, so the govt just finally gave up...

It's not that hard to do guys...

Just refuse...
 Quoting: Saddletramp

Like Dorner did?

Then they'll just take their time about it.

Time is on their side.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28870983
United States
02/17/2013 07:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
If everyone would refuse to comply, you would overload this Tyrannical system in a matter of hours...

Hell even the Canadians refused to comply with gun registration laws, so the govt just finally gave up...

Just refuse...
SteamrolledGobias

User ID: 15716609
United States
02/17/2013 07:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
wow this is powerful. OP thank you for sharing.

this has encouraged me to contact my local sheriff and figure out where he stands. I am just as concerned as everybody else, btw I do not own guns. but I do so under the knowledge that my neighbors and friends and possibly strangers across the block do own guns and would protect me.

the very idea of doing this infringes on our RIGHTS not privileges and the public works serve us. we don't serve them. I encourage everybody to at least shoot an e-mail or phone call and inquire on their stance.
 Quoting: SteamrolledGobias

Wow!

Please tell me you are not the "Man of The House"

Please Tell Me you "Do Not Have a Family" that will need to depend on you wtshtf

Wow!

Quoting: biscuits and gravy

No i'm 21 years old and although I would like to get a gun at some point, there is no time for training or extra money in my account. so it's just unreasonable right now.

as far as I'm concerned I am not the "man" of the family and I will never have kids or a wife. I just need to take care of my mom and myself. just saying, I don't think my attitude is crazy to think that my friends and neighbors would help if I was being attacked or mugged or something.. not like this ever happens anyways...

honestly the only people I might need protection from are the federal agents and police officers.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34254401
Germany
Report Abusive Post
April 19, 1775 - American Revolution begins
April 19, 1993 - Waco Texas
April 19, 1995 - Oklahoma City bombing
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28232375

April 19, 2013 - American Revolution V2.0 begins

corrected.
SteamrolledGobias

User ID: 15716609
United States
Report Abusive Post
April 19, 1775 - American Revolution begins
April 19, 1993 - Waco Texas
April 19, 1995 - Oklahoma City bombing
April 19, 2013 - ???
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28232375

damned
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/17/2013 07:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

Just refuse...

Like Dorner did?

Time is on their side.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34318818

yeah, right. millions of gun owners are going to cower in their homes like some turd in Mongolia? Doubt it.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/17/2013 07:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oath Keepers? Are they a white supremacist organization? Sure sounds like it to me.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17972344

nice try shill boy....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24289757
United States
02/17/2013 07:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26801296
United States
02/17/2013 07:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
list of important events of April 19th. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_19
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21681843
United States
02/17/2013 07:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

dream on--- I am black and besides, who the hell cares what color we are--- we are all together to protect ourselves from tyranny. In this we are no longer dems, repubs or whatever--- we are patriots
Anonymous Coward
Hong Kong
02/17/2013 07:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

Just refuse...

Like Dorner did?

Time is on their side.

yeah, right. millions of gun owners are going to cower in their homes like some turd in Mongolia? Doubt it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28870983

Millions of gun owners are going to do exactly what they are told to do when push comes to shove. That is a fact that you will just have to accept. Just because someone is a gun owner does not keep them from also being a sheeple. If you can't see it, you are delusional.

Maybe thousands will not comply. Those will be your heros. You will see them on TV in the news, just like Dorner.

Many of those people in this video were smiling, laughing, cheering and having a good time. They really have no clue what they are getting themselves into. The clueless will scatter like cockroaches when TSHTF in their faces. I doubt you'll be able to truly count on many of those people at that rally when the body count skyrockets, unless they get a mortality clue real fast. Take a look as some Syria videos from Liveleak if you need a lesson on how nasty war looks. Will they still be smiling when their little daughter's brains are splattered all over their faces?

The real operators know better than to show up and put their faces in the DHS facial recognition database that everyone there did.

But some people have to make a show of support for the cause, right? Those will become the first martyrs. Say a prayer for their families.

Good luck, keyboard hero.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/17/2013 07:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

Just refuse...

Like Dorner did?

Time is on their side.

Millions of gun owners are going to do exactly what they are told to do when push comes to shove. That is a fact that you will just have to accept. Just because someone is a gun owner does not keep them from also being a sheeple. If you can't see it, you are delusional.

Maybe thousands will not comply. Those will be your heros. You will see them on TV in the news, just like Dorner.

Many of those people in this video were smiling, laughing, cheering and having a good time. They really have no clue what they are getting themselves into. The clueless will scatter like cockroaches when TSHTF in their faces. I doubt you'll be able to truly count on many of those people at that rally when the body count skyrockets, unless they get a mortality clue real fast. Take a look as some Syria videos from Liveleak if you need a lesson on how nasty war looks. Will they still be smiling when their little daughter's brains are splattered all over their faces?

The real operators know better than to show up and put their faces in the DHS facial recognition database that everyone there did.

But some people have to make a show of support for the cause, right? Those will become the first martyrs. Say a prayer for their families.

Your the one who is delusional. You have no clue what is going on in this country.
the gas man

User ID: 10238295
United States
02/17/2013 07:30 AM

Report Abusive Post

jerkitjerkitjerkit
"Stupid Internet. I don't know why everyone is so impressed with it." - Pamela Anderson
Dr. Lecter

User ID: 33343893
United States
02/17/2013 07:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
when the time comes, no banker will be safe
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21303902

Most of them will be underground watching us fight it out. It is so enraging. We pay our taxes and elect people to run the country and THIS is what they do. And THEY will be all cozy and safe in the bunkers they've built with our fucking tax dollars. I hope they have enough food to live like rodents for a LOT of years, because it is very motivating to slog through this mess to the other side so we can string these mf'ers up by their balls.

This stuff is complicated, most are still asleep because it is too difficult to understand and people are too stressed and distracted to pay attention. I don't think they conceive that POTUS would stand up and LIE to their faces on national TV. He says things are getting better so OK, switch over to Honey Boo Boo. Can blame them for wanting to escape that niggling feeling in the back of their head that something is wrong.

These are not people that concern me in a shtf scenario.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31907650

I've been encountering a lot of people like this lately. People who are awake but afraid. They are well aware that something is not right. They can feel it too, they choose to ignore it. Denial is not de river in Egypt.

I was speaking with a casual friend and co-worker tonight, a good Christian girl who's very much aware of what's happening all around us from the Biblical angle. I introduced her to the prophecies of the Hopi and suddenly she didn't want to talk about it anymore.

I could see it in her eyes. She was afraid. I told her she needs to embrace it... and I think she will. She's that kind of girl.

I personally believe about 30% of the population is going to curl up in the fetal position in the corner anyway.

Civil rebellion is not for those who lack intestinal fortitude.
"Moral of the story is I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again.

==== ESTJ-a (Executive) 93% Extroverted, 82% Observant, 83% Thinking, 82% Judging,72% Assertive ====
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26491065
Sweden
02/17/2013 07:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

Just refuse...

Like Dorner did?

Time is on their side.

Musch of what you say is sadly true. But do not underestimate the speed of the awakening that we see. When an idea reaches critical mass it seeps in everywhere.

But maybe all this talk about guns is a diversion? What do TPTB have to fear from people with handguns and semi-automatic weapons? They own the american people anyway, they control the economy completely and the military with its superior weaponry. What you really should focus on is all the other unconstitutional bills that are being signed. I bet Obama will back down on this gun grab and the majority will go back to sleep. And wake up in a police state. Where their AR15s are as effective as kitchen cutlery.
Anonymous Coward
Hong Kong
02/17/2013 07:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

Like Dorner did?

Time is on their side.

Your the one who is delusional. You have no clue what is going on in this country.

Why make assumptions? You know what happens then, right?

Most of the people in that video do not look prepared for war. And most of them have probably not seen combat. The clue-bat will ding them extra hard in the noggin when the time comes.

Same goes for most on GLP, I suspect.

Here's some free advice: The USSA is going down, unfortunately, whether patriots stand up or not. Nothing will save that train wreck now. It's too late for such fantasies. You can play the martyr role if you want, but I'd rather advise people to get out now, before TSHTF. Who's going to defend your family when you sacrifice your life for your cause? At least get them out of the country before you abandon them in this life. It's the least you can do to try to keep them alive and safe.
Dr. Lecter

User ID: 33343893
United States
02/17/2013 08:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

Why make assumptions? You know what happens then, right?

Most of the people in that video do not look prepared for war. And most of them have probably not seen combat. The clue-bat will ding them extra hard in the noggin when the time comes.

Same goes for most on GLP, I suspect.

Here's some free advice: The USSA is going down, unfortunately, whether patriots stand up or not. Nothing will save that train wreck now. It's too late for such fantasies. You can play the martyr role if you want, but I'd rather advise people to get out now, before TSHTF. Who's going to defend your family when you sacrifice your life for your cause? At least get them out of the country before you abandon them in this life. It's the least you can do to try to keep them alive and safe.

Do not underestimate anyone who is fighting for their convictions.

Here's a couple of points to consider:

=Do you remember Black Water? That group who is now operating under a different name, X-something, I believe. This is a sizable and very formidable group of highly-train men who are generally hired to do extensive military work.

These are your Oath Keepers.

=And then there is also the fact that obama IS NOT a friend of the military, and these guys know it. I spend a great deal of time with a whole lot of vets and cops, and there are very, very few obama supporters in the groups.

=Sure, millions are going to comply. But you can also bet that millions WILL NOT comply.

=If our military can't take out 25,000 guys in Afghanistan, how the hell are they going to take out 2.5 million angry Americans in "their houses"? And that's a conservative estimate of maybe 5% of gun owners resisting.

=All those recently departed Generals...

The more I think about it, the more confident I become.

Last Edited by Mike Ehrmantraut on 02/17/2013 08:08 AM
"Moral of the story is I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again.

==== ESTJ-a (Executive) 93% Extroverted, 82% Observant, 83% Thinking, 82% Judging,72% Assertive ====
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14620252
United States
02/17/2013 08:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

Wow someone got it! Nailed it!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8397139
United States
02/17/2013 08:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

Interesting response from someone who is A) not American B) an ex-pat.

You don't understand who we are. What, you think the millions of gunowners hit their retailers and bought every goddamned "scary black rifle" and every last fucking round of ammunition for a goddamned lark?

You stupid fuck.

Burn in hell for gloating at our downfall, fuckstick.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33577298
United States
02/17/2013 08:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
the new thing is to stop hunters from taking squirrels look it up holly ny.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1212638
United States
02/17/2013 08:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Fuck'n A; millions will stand at your side brother!

macgun
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26491065
Sweden
02/17/2013 08:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
=If our military can't take out 25,000 guys in Afghanistan, how the hell are they going to take out 2.5 million angry Americans in "their houses"? And that's a conservative estimate of maybe 5% of gun owners resisting.

=All those recently departed Generals...

The more I think about it, the more confident I become.

Spot on! Realise this, and it is easy as 123.

Add to this that most cops and army personel will refuse to shoot unarmed americans.

Start massive peaceful protests. Unite under one simple message - reestablish the constitution and kick out the banksters from power.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19977250
United States
02/17/2013 08:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
You don't understand who we are. What, you think the millions of gun owners hit their retailers and bought every goddamned "scary black rifle" and every last fucking round of ammunition for a goddamned lark?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8397139

ohyeah
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34585699
United States
02/17/2013 08:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oath Keepers? Are they a white supremacist organization? Sure sounds like it to me

Better than black supremacists. Chicago Chicago Chicago!
Anonymous Coward
Hong Kong
02/17/2013 08:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

Like Dorner did?

Time is on their side.

Musch of what you say is sadly true. But do not underestimate the speed of the awakening that we see. When an idea reaches critical mass it seeps in everywhere.

But maybe all this talk about guns is a diversion? What do TPTB have to fear from people with handguns and semi-automatic weapons? They own the american people anyway, they control the economy completely and the military with its superior weaponry. What you really should focus on is all the other unconstitutional bills that are being signed. I bet Obama will back down on this gun grab and the majority will go back to sleep. And wake up in a police state. Where their AR15s are as effective as kitchen cutlery.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26491065

Here's my understanding of the motive for gun control now: TPTB are getting ready to crash the US economy. They are going to bleed it dry first, then pull the plug. They understand there will be chaos and riots everywhere. That's why they are going to head for their guarded bunkers, to stay safely underground for awhile so nobody can get to them easily.

They learned from Israel, Afghanistan & Iraq that isolated above-ground compounds are vulnerable to attack from their enemies by indirect actions such as impr0vised m0rtars, impr0vised r0ckets, and home-made UAVs, etc. But they are virtually untouchable in underground guarded bunkers with self-contained air supplies to guard from forest fires, ch3m attacks, etc. They can get military or merc units to guard them up above their lairs.

But they are not so afraid of criminals with guns, because those types will run around looting and murdering usually only locally. What they do fear however are smart patriots who are armed and organized. They fear them the most, that they will come after them in vengence or for regime change. So it is a self-preservation move of desperation to disarm the law-abiding citizens before they pull the plug on the economy and the nation. But it will be done.

They know that they will not achieve all their gun right's violations by legislation and EO's alone, so they want chaos, riots and general rebellion to break out in order to institute a defacto Marshall law throughout the nation. Then they will have the excuse they need to completely trash what's left of the US Constitution and go grab the guns directly with the US & UN militaries as well as Blackwater mercs.

They can funnel as many foreign militaries (incl. the Chinese and Russians) as they want into the country to fight the "d0mestic terr0rist patri0ts" as long as they just give them baby blue helmets to wear. This War of Federal Aggression could go on for 10 or more years if they need it to. No other nation is going to come to the aid of the patri0ts. They will be on their own, until they are wiped out or surrender.

It's sad, but how can a bunch of disorganized patri0ts go up against the combined militaries of at least half of the US military, half of the US police forces, most of DHS and the other alphabets, plus several other militaries coming in from all around the world hiding under blue helmets? I'm sure those armies will be promised lots of worthless money and other goodies for their "humanitarian aid" to TPTB here. And the Lame-stream media will dutifully broadcast their scripts as instructed to keep everyone around the world turned against the "d0mestic terr0rists."

Once the nation is disarmed and the "rebellion" is purged, the Corporate slavery will begin and the NWO can begin consolidating nations in earnest. Canada and Mexico will be next, along with maybe Cerntral and South America, unless Brazil gets brave and somehow gets Russia and China to help it intervene and stall progress in South America. Then the American Union will merge with the EU and the NWO will be finally realized.

And it all hinges on America's guns.

The Age of Man is almost finished.

Only God can save us now.

Peace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33576096
United States
02/17/2013 08:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
bumpbattleflagmilitiabattleflagmilitia
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 55721

"Hey look! it's the flag of a losing army!"
Ontheverge

User ID: 6863083
United States
02/17/2013 08:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Molon Labe
PIR

User ID: 33479868
United States
02/17/2013 08:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

Bankers?

What about all of the TV news people?

The ones who repressed the truth, twisted the views and did and said exactly what TPTB told them to do all for money?

hiding
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8397139
United States
02/17/2013 08:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26491065

Here's my understanding of the motive for gun control now: TPTB are getting ready to crash the US economy. They are going to bleed it dry first, then pull the plug. They understand there will be chaos and riots everywhere. That's why they are going to head for their guarded bunkers, to stay safely underground for awhile so nobody can get to them easily.

They learned from Israel, Afghanistan & Iraq that isolated above-ground compounds are vulnerable to attack from their enemies by indirect actions such as impr0vised m0rtars, impr0vised r0ckets, and home-made UAVs, etc. But they are virtually untouchable in underground guarded bunkers with self-contained air supplies to guard from forest fires, ch3m attacks, etc. They can get military or merc units to guard them up above their lairs.

But they are not so afraid of criminals with guns, because those types will run around looting and murdering usually only locally. What they do fear however are smart patriots who are armed and organized. They fear them the most, that they will come after them in vengence or for regime change. So it is a self-preservation move of desperation to disarm the law-abiding citizens before they pull the plug on the economy and the nation. But it will be done.

They know that they will not achieve all their gun right's violations by legislation and EO's alone, so they want chaos, riots and general rebellion to break out in order to institute a defacto Marshall law throughout the nation. Then they will have the excuse they need to completely trash what's left of the US Constitution and go grab the guns directly with the US & UN militaries as well as Blackwater mercs.

They can funnel as many foreign militaries (incl. the Chinese and Russians) as they want into the country to fight the "d0mestic terr0rist patri0ts" as long as they just give them baby blue helmets to wear. This War of Federal Aggression could go on for 10 or more years if they need it to. No other nation is going to come to the aid of the patri0ts. They will be on their own, until they are wiped out or surrender.

It's sad, but how can a bunch of disorganized patri0ts go up against the combined militaries of at least half of the US military, half of the US police forces, most of DHS and the other alphabets, plus several other militaries coming in from all around the world hiding under blue helmets? I'm sure those armies will be promised lots of worthless money and other goodies for their "humanitarian aid" to TPTB here. And the Lame-stream media will dutifully broadcast their scripts as instructed to keep everyone around the world turned against the "d0mestic terr0rists."

Once the nation is disarmed and the "rebellion" is purged, the Corporate slavery will begin and the NWO can begin consolidating nations in earnest. Canada and Mexico will be next, along with maybe Cerntral and South America, unless Brazil gets brave and somehow gets Russia and China to help it intervene and stall progress in South America. Then the American Union will merge with the EU and the NWO will be finally realized.

And it all hinges on America's guns.

The Age of Man is almost finished.

Only God can save us now.

Peace

No cigar.

Did you see how much trouble, aggravation, confusion and paranoia Dorner caused, all by himself?

And he was a lunatic.

So multiply him times a few million sane gun owners who tell the goddamned government to go fuck itself and try to imagine the outcome.

The wheels of the machine would freeze.

Any rational person on either side of this argument does not want this to happen.

Don't think for one second though that it can't. We embarrassed the world's mightiest empire in the 1770's. We killed hundreds of thousands of each other in the 1860's. We fought the battle of Athens, TN.

And now, today, we are awake like never before. Go to a gun store in the States and listen to people bring up civil war and say "molon la vay."

It's easy to sit on your fat ass in Mongolia and tell us we're losers. I suppose you get a sense of satisfaction by projecting your own failures and insecurities on American gun owners. You think you're smart and so well spoken with your fine education, but at the end of the day you're just another whining intellectual coward.

GLP