Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,133 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 518,147
Pageviews Today: 890,963Threads Today: 392Posts Today: 6,122
11:19 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

MOLON LABE: Oath Keepers Founder Gives Speech To 3,000 NY Gun Owners; Sets April 19th Deadline For Public Servants To Choose Sides. So It Begins!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33639397
United States
02/17/2013 11:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: MOLON LABE: Oath Keepers Founder Gives Speech To 3,000 NY Gun Owners; Sets April 19th Deadline For Public Servants To Choose Sides. So It Begins!
Please my wonderful American cousins...not again.

[link to www.youtube.com]
 Quoting: omar

why not need to remove the head of the snake it is world wide you too must prepare. do you not want your country back from the evil that has been strangling the life blood from your people
Feral Underclass

User ID: 1504223
United States
02/17/2013 11:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: MOLON LABE: Oath Keepers Founder Gives Speech To 3,000 NY Gun Owners; Sets April 19th Deadline For Public Servants To Choose Sides. So It Begins!
i wonder what the militias name will be?

FAA -- Free American Army?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34254401

FAA is already taken.

It will be FreeFor for Freedom Forces.

The .gov will be OpFor for Opposition Forces.

That's what I've heard anyway.

Molon Labe, III, and all that.

Feral
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34254401
Germany
02/17/2013 11:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Constitution of the Confederate States of America.

[link to www.civilwarhome.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30850836
United States
02/17/2013 11:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
What a terrible shame America has to come to this.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34563074

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from
time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

~Thomas Jefferson

That time is very near.
Mentally Ill
User ID: 33294695
Ireland
02/17/2013 11:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
The timing is perfect

Obama, Putin and the Queen

Check how many days old these 3 enemies of the United States are on April 21st

This does not happen by "chance"

We are entering the final furlong and I urge YOU to do all you can for the Nation

This is it people, this is the call

There is not much time left

I back you 100%

I will do all I can to warn you when needs be

Your Brother
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/17/2013 11:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
No guns. 100 percent non-violent. Just millions of loving people demanding a better world.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26491065

This is total idiocy. You can't win over everyone and there will always be those who will bow to the money or safety of working with the best gangsters of the age. Peaceful protest doesn't amount to jack shit any more because they know that the protestors don't have any balls behind them.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33800373

Learn from history. A violent revolution is almost always followed by a violent government.

Most dictators fall during the peaceful stage of the revolution. And a violent revolution is bound to fail if the peaceful stage is skipped.

TPTB WANT you to take to arms NOW. If you start massive peaceful protests and show your love for the police and military, then you win. Without the police and military on your side, no one will remember the second american revolution.

The arab uprisings last year toppled omnipotent dictators without much violence. They succeded because they won over the hearts and minds of the military. In Syria they skipped that stage. And are about to be exterminated.

If you call for a violent uprising at this point, I call you a shill.

you are not speaking of us sure there some arabs here but most here well just look at the crowd.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19980561
United States
02/17/2013 11:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oath Keepers? Are they a white supremacist organization? Sure sounds like it to me.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17972344

You are one sad individual.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9353956
United States
02/17/2013 11:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
III
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/17/2013 11:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

not to me i grew up with a contitution in my home and as i traveled much of life i have alwys taken a copy with me.our contituion means something so dear to us you must not have the same or you would understand
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34185842
United States
02/17/2013 11:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
wow this is powerful. OP thank you for sharing.

this has encouraged me to contact my local sheriff and figure out where he stands. I am just as concerned as everybody else, btw I do not own guns. but I do so under the knowledge that my neighbors and friends and possibly strangers across the block do own guns and would protect me.

the very idea of doing this infringes on our RIGHTS not privileges and the public works serve us. we don't serve them. I encourage everybody to at least shoot an e-mail or phone call and inquire on their stance.
 Quoting: SteamrolledGobias

Wow!

Please tell me you are not the "Man of The House"

Please Tell Me you "Do Not Have a Family" that will need to depend on you wtshtf

Wow!

Quoting: biscuits and gravy

It's called herd immunity, moran!
 Quoting: RU1IM2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34185842
United States
02/17/2013 11:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
wow this is powerful. OP thank you for sharing.

this has encouraged me to contact my local sheriff and figure out where he stands. I am just as concerned as everybody else, btw I do not own guns. but I do so under the knowledge that my neighbors and friends and possibly strangers across the block do own guns and would protect me.

the very idea of doing this infringes on our RIGHTS not privileges and the public works serve us. we don't serve them. I encourage everybody to at least shoot an e-mail or phone call and inquire on their stance.
 Quoting: SteamrolledGobias

Wow!

Please tell me you are not the "Man of The House"

Please Tell Me you "Do Not Have a Family" that will need to depend on you wtshtf

Wow!

Quoting: biscuits and gravy

It's called herd immunity, moran!
 Quoting: RU1IM2

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34185842

Just remember the lion always picks the WEAKEST in the herd!
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/17/2013 11:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oath Keepers? Are they a white supremacist organization? Sure sounds like it to me.

if we are white so what you idiot any color is welcome to protect our country from the enemy. you are the hating little bitch.
Saddletramp

User ID: 812002
Puerto Rico
02/17/2013 11:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Molon Labe...
"And how can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his Gods..." ~ Horatius

"Because he told the truth, and once you've heard the truth, everything else is just cheap whiskey..."

"We don't rent pigs!"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34563074
Mexico
02/17/2013 11:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

~Thomas Jefferson

That time is very near.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30850836

That is not the way, there are onky 3000 people, there are millions in New York alone, and the army and police far outnumber these people, if they start a militia campaign they will not make it, perhaps they will be the first to die and made an example of, this will not end well.

Surely there must be another way? Do you really think it is worth being imprisoned or worse, dying for?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11118
United States
02/17/2013 11:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

~Thomas Jefferson

That time is very near.

That is not the way, there are onky 3000 people, there are millions in New York alone, and the army and police far outnumber these people, if they start a militia campaign they will not make it, perhaps they will be the first to die and made an example of, this will not end well.

Surely there must be another way? Do you really think it is worth being imprisoned or worse, dying for?

We are acting just like the germans did when Hitler took over and they were ultimately held accountable for his crimes for allowing it to happen.bump
Anonymous Coward
Germany
02/17/2013 11:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

~Thomas Jefferson

That time is very near.

mr. mexico.....

if protecting your own freedom is not worth dying for WHAT IS?
Anonymous Coward
Germany
02/17/2013 11:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

~Thomas Jefferson

That time is very near.

We are acting just like the germans did when Hitler took over and they were ultimately held accountable for his crimes for allowing it to happen.bump
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11118

we kept our mouth shut and complied back then.
millions of innocent died as a result.
no one wants to do the same mistake.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11118
United States
02/17/2013 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

~Thomas Jefferson

That time is very near.

Why do you say that?So by your logic we just give up and become slaves to the scumbag banksters.Not me.I'd rather die fighting on my feet than bowing on my knees to these scumbags.bumpbattleflagmilitia
T-Cain

User ID: 34439712
United States
02/17/2013 11:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is a society well prepared for resistance.
 Quoting: Mr. Toppit

Never thought about that, that there was no 2nd Amendment in 1775.
Gonna be a lot more C. Dorners in the coming months/years starting in NY.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19980561
United States
Report Abusive Post
No guns. 100 percent non-violent. Just millions of loving people demanding a better world.

This is total idiocy. You can't win over everyone and there will always be those who will bow to the money or safety of working with the best gangsters of the age. Peaceful protest doesn't amount to jack shit any more because they know that the protestors don't have any balls behind them.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33800373

Learn from history. A violent revolution is almost always followed by a violent government.

Most dictators fall during the peaceful stage of the revolution. And a violent revolution is bound to fail if the peaceful stage is skipped.

TPTB WANT you to take to arms NOW. If you start massive peaceful protests and show your love for the police and military, then you win. Without the police and military on your side, no one will remember the second american revolution.

The arab uprisings last year toppled omnipotent dictators without much violence. They succeded because they won over the hearts and minds of the military. In Syria they skipped that stage. And are about to be exterminated.

If you call for a violent uprising at this point, I call you a shill.

hmm
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33289050
United States
Report Abusive Post
And meanwhile as we fight among each other...
The Rothschild's, Rockefellers,Soros, etc just laugh at us, Wait's for the rubble to clear, then continues their world take over. It doesn't matter who wins for them...they are UNTOUCHABLE.

It just pisses me off that these people ALWAYS get away with it.

:Think about It:
 Quoting: Tanarus

Yeah, but little do they know that then all the good people will be gone and they'll be left with all the crap.

Yup theyll be The Lords of Shit. Then they'll destroy each
other over the remains. How bright is that?
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/17/2013 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

~Thomas Jefferson

That time is very near.

good god go clean up your country please your mess is bigger than ours. i hardly think we should be listing to you
Anonymous Coward
Mexico
02/17/2013 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just don't want good american people who have abided by law all there lives, paid taxes and upheld their consitution to die.

What these people are suggesting is a resistance against government and again, we need a governement to be entrusted with fixing the citites and helping its residents, but if they refuse, then surely April the 19th will go down in history as the start of civil disobedience in modern times?

If they have FEMA camps, the order to arrest and detain without trial, killing of any American anywhere in the world, drone attacks and nearly 60million hollow point rounds, military drills in cities, do you not think they too are fully prepared for any such resistance?

Maybe if people just went on strike from work, and had a peaceful resistance like Gandhi, it would be more effective, rather than set deadlines for refusing guns, just look at how they went after Dorner, they were intent on burning the place down, and were not interested in arrest.

The governement and military as well as the police are organized, and well experienced in meeting resistance, they have supplies and manpower to work 24 hours a day, whereas the so called militia is a band of men and women who are not.

That is why I do not think it a good idea, they are outnumbered and outskilled, and I am not trying to offend them, I just don't think they have thought it through. They will become fugitives.
Pool
User ID: 34173624
United Kingdom
02/17/2013 12:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm not american I have no vested interest whether or not guns are restricted or outlawed. In fact I probably stay out of this thread as I'm sure some of will tell me in your very eloquent way, but fuck it.

Bollocks, this is the same crap posted online since Waco. Same bluster right wing militant doom mongering. Have you ever thought that if you put as much effort making a rational cogent argument on the topic you may get more support from the middle ground. Have any of you actually made, signed or written a petition and sent it to the people that make the laws. Have any you you thought about using peaceful means to get the message across as oppose to threats of violence. This is the very reason some areas of America would like to see assault weapons band.

A lot of you seem to be ready to trample all over the other amendments and democratic process to protect 2nd amendment while ignoring the rest of them and bring war and death to your streets. You seem to think you and your family would be immune to the violence you seem so hell bent on bring upon yourself. Civil war or unrest is no joke look at North Africa and the Middle East hundreds of thousands dead and hurt.

It seems very hard to find unbiased poll results on the topic of gun control, but you have to try and keep faith in democracy and the process that are there to protect the constitution. You the very people reading this thread need to start, not just sign petitions if you wish to protect your beliefs. There's enough people all ready in this thread to get the ball rolling.

But then again I'm just a shill Limey what do I know.
Anonymous Coward
Mexico
02/17/2013 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

~Thomas Jefferson

That time is very near.

good god go clean up your country please your mess is bigger than ours. i hardly think we should be listing to you
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33639397

Sir, I think that the mess in our country has a lot to do with the drugs trade, who's ultimate destination is your country. The fast and furious guns that were being pumped into this country came from yours and the gang wars that have taken the lives of nearly 100,000 innocent people is also linked to your country.

Prior to the declaration of the war on drugs, there were far fewer deaths and a relatively safer environment, and six years on, the war has not been won, drugs and guns are still available and the people still live in fear of being caught in the crossfire.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1503482
United States
02/17/2013 12:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

dream on--- I am black and besides, who the hell cares what color we are--- we are all together to protect ourselves from tyranny. In this we are no longer dems, repubs or whatever--- we are patriots
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21681843

Thank you for posting these significant "truths":

- it doesn't matter what color we are
- we are all together to protect ourselves from tyranny
- In this we are no longer dems, repubs or whatever--- we are patriots

Let's stop allowing them to control us by dividing us. Stay focussed on the only real truth: we are all Americans and, as Americans, we all must protect and defend that which states we are all free and equal in the eyes of our Creator - the USConstitution!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7682049
United States
02/17/2013 12:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
KEEP this Rollin ALL DAY!!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7682049

just bumpinbump
Anonymous Coward
Mexico
02/17/2013 12:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

not to me i grew up with a contitution in my home and as i traveled much of life i have alwys taken a copy with me.our contituion means something so dear to us you must not have the same or you would understand
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33639397

In what way will the constitution save you when they come for your guns or you?
Gotte Damme
User ID: 34464973
United States
02/17/2013 12:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not one inch.

There is no 'compromise.'

Their 'compromise' is really infringement, and their ultimate goal is total confiscation.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1273864
United States
02/17/2013 12:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
... This is a society preparing for war.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34559884

No. A society preparing to defend its rights and freedoms.

GLP