Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,630 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 133,305
Pageviews Today: 228,856Threads Today: 74Posts Today: 1,421
03:00 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Could Dr. Astro or sombody else please explain wat this is, it's huge.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34094985
Canada
02/17/2013 11:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Could Dr. Astro or sombody else please explain wat this is, it's huge.
That monitor does not catch the waves.

That meteor monitor PINGS incoming rocks. The spaceweather article part of the way down explined how they would be PINGING DA14 for a while to map it and set its orbit as it will be coming back around next year again. Thats right next year.

The Meteor scan works the same way it PINGS the rocks. So what you saw was not the Shock Wave from the Solar Wind Stream.

Those are a bunch of rocks on those graphs.
Razorbackkid

User ID: 30229695
United States
02/17/2013 11:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
5 star and pin suggestion.
Razorbackkid

User ID: 30229695
United States
02/17/2013 11:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

That meteor monitor PINGS incoming rocks. The spaceweather article part of the way down explined how they would be PINGING DA14 for a while to map it and set its orbit as it will be coming back around next year again. Thats right next year.

The Meteor scan works the same way it PINGS the rocks. So what you saw was not the Shock Wave from the Solar Wind Stream.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34094985

And that is NOT good.....correct?

hiding
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25781251
United States
02/17/2013 11:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm pretty sure they are just calibrating the antenna on that one receiver if it was just picked up on one system. The antennas are too close to each other to not all pick up real signals that look like that.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 24941531
Netherlands
02/17/2013 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks for the info, sounds logic. I'm also listening to that soundstream so I can hear the big ones.

Greetings Fred Flintstone
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34332819
United Kingdom
02/17/2013 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Wubbo Ockels

right i am a bit of a freekouttard when i gets going oh got the paper bag out.... lol but found this not sure if anyone else has seen it ?

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
02/17/2013 12:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks for the info, sounds logic. I'm also listening to that soundstream so I can hear the big ones.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24941531

also saw this so shall get my tin foil hat ready lol.... [link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/17/2013 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm pretty sure they are just calibrating the antenna on that one receiver if it was just picked up on one system. The antennas are too close to each other to not all pick up real signals that look like that.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25781251

Fuck Off Moron.

You don't even have a clue do you. Not even a little bit.

Better go back to the books. Fool.

Gotta love it when these fools that are clueless come and give advice. Shilling to keep the sheep calm maybe.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34545423
Canada
02/17/2013 12:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
don't ask dr astro nothing any more .......

the guy is full of SHILL...........

he spent the weeks before feb 15, telling people they were retarded if they think any thing will happen when da14 comes....

he even went as far to say on one thread that if anything happend, meteor or astroid wise during the fly by event, that he would not return to GLP, he would ban himself....

Mr astro I hope you have learned....never say never...

and dont believe everything you hear from Gov sources....

In my opinion he is the biggest SHILL on this site.....

as far as whats going on here....

other posters have said it already....

our solar system is traveling at this momment through a lot of debris, and the shitty thing is our shields are weaker than we have ever seen them, and the debris is only going to get thicker....

TPTB have had a little success with their man made shield they have sprayed around the world.....

look forward to seeing these events increase in the very near future...........
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Netherlands
02/17/2013 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

right i am a bit of a freekouttard when i gets going oh got the paper bag out.... lol but found this not sure if anyone else has seen it ?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34332819

The article says that picture was taken on Februari 6. And like someone just earlier said, it could also be because the sensor was callibrated at that time. But it still does not explain the other big spikes on the other graphs at the same timeperiod. There are not so many big ones at this moment. Combine this with all the sightings lately and that one in Russia and one can conclude that there is something at hand they not telling us.

Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/17/2013 12:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Had to laugh at that Daily UK article about the Chinese Lantern Bullshit. LOL

Ya right. Lokked like a lantern at that height. LOL

They must think everybody is complete morons.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/17/2013 12:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34332819

The article says that picture was taken on Februari 6. And like someone just earlier said, it could also be because the sensor was callibrated at that time. But it still does not explain the other big spikes on the other graphs at the same timeperiod. There are not so many big ones at this moment. Combine this with all the sightings lately and that one in Russia and one can conclude that there is something at hand they not telling us.

Honey. They don't recalibrate the ANTENNA"S. There are none. Thats not how it works.
Wubbo Ockels

User ID: 14726463
Netherlands
02/17/2013 12:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
don't ask dr astro nothing any more .......

the guy is full of SHILL...........

he spent the weeks before feb 15, telling people they were retarded if they think any thing will happen when da14 comes....

he even went as far to say on one thread that if anything happend, meteor or astroid wise during the fly by event, that he would not return to GLP, he would ban himself....

Mr astro I hope you have learned....never say never...

and dont believe everything you hear from Gov sources....

In my opinion he is the biggest SHILL on this site.....

as far as whats going on here....

other posters have said it already....

our solar system is traveling at this momment through a lot of debris, and the shitty thing is our shields are weaker than we have ever seen them, and the debris is only going to get thicker....

TPTB have had a little success with their man made shield they have sprayed around the world.....

look forward to seeing these events increase in the very near future...........
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34545423

clappa
R.I.P. for the real Wubbo Ockels. He was a true icon of my country, and a great front-fighter for sustainable energie/technology and humanism.

"Yes, we have hurdles, we have distractions, we have disasters, personally and world-wide, and we do have to work it all out ourselves. BUT, there is a most amazing experience awaiting us on the other end of the finish-line.
The idea being, once we can handle it all down here, then we can live and explore eternally, responsibly, because we know what not to do, and not be resentful about being responsible, so we don't start a polarity domino effect in the other realms of existence."

"The Fraction" of Life can be increased in value not so much by increasing your Numerator as by lessening your Denominator. Nay, unless my Algebra deceive me, Unity itself divided by Zero will give Infinity."

Thread: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: I PRESENT to YOU OUR NEW SUN !!
SLIPPERY NIPPPS

User ID: 34563579
United States
02/17/2013 12:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Those are some decent sized rocks headed this way. There is a lot of action going on here, and way above normal. In the last year I have only seen a few big ones like OP is showing. In a few hrs, we have had more going on then in an average few months or year.

Last Edited by SLIPPERY NIPPPS on 02/17/2013 12:29 PM
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Netherlands
02/17/2013 12:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
User ID: 34094985, ok then explain me how they do it. I thought it was simular to radar, and that one in Tamworth is operating on 143.049 MHz. So without antenna or dish, how would this be working? I still believe there is something weird about this all, so don't feel being attacked, I just want to know more.

Anonymous Coward (OP)
Netherlands
02/17/2013 01:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
And another biggie.

[link to i1274.photobucket.com]
eos

User ID: 29094041
United States
02/17/2013 01:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

magnetic reversal; solar wind; relative safety of earth's own atmosphere...

also, [i would like to suggest] about the graphic output reports used as meteor detection--the signal is painting ionizing particles, not a solid object, right?

Last Edited by eos on 02/17/2013 01:12 PM
--------------------------------eos--------------------------​-------------
the first will be last, the last first, captivity captive.
Daos
User ID: 887369
Romania
02/17/2013 01:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is also a strange one.

it can't be a meteor .....
Daos
User ID: 887369
Romania
02/17/2013 01:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
why os the first image dated in 2013 02 14 ?

[link to www.merriott-astro.co.uk]
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/17/2013 01:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
User ID: 34094985, ok then explain me how they do it. I thought it was simular to radar, and that one in Tamworth is operating on 143.049 MHz. So without antenna or dish, how would this be working? I still believe there is something weird about this all, so don't feel being attacked, I just want to know more.

Why are you asking if you think you already know the answer...?

If you thought they were recalibrating why even post it.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Netherlands
02/17/2013 01:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

magnetic reversal; solar wind; relative safety of earth's own atmosphere...

also, [i would like to suggest] about the graphic output reports used as meteor detection--the signal is painting ionizing particles, not a solid object, right?
 Quoting: eos

According to this page, you're right.

[link to www.meteorscan.com]

And here is the text from that page.

When a meteor strikes Earth’s atmosphere it decelerates rapidly. The friction created by the air causes the meteor to burn up at extremely high temperatures creating the white “shooting star” that we are all familiar with. This process also ionises the air along the trail making it possible to reflect radio waves.

Utilising a high powered VHF radar signal sent into the sky, we are able to detect reflected waves from these ionisation trails. Because the meteor is moving, the reflected signal is shifted in frequency from the original, by an amount according to it’s speed. This shift is also heard as an audible ping by the station operator.

Our system translates the reflected wave into three main parameters - Amplitude (strength), Frequency shift (Doppler shift) and decay time. This allows us to determine the relative size of the meteor strike (vertical scale) and the relative approximate speed and deceleration (amount of shift and width of the trace).

You can see the output from our system above in real time (approximately 1 minute delay on the Internet). During a meteor shower this trace will be full of strike traces, but it is also surprising how many meteors are striking Earth’s atmosphere all of the time.

But I don't know if that same system could also detect solarwind, flares or CME's

Greetings Fred Wijkstra
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Netherlands
02/17/2013 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

Why are you asking if you think you already know the answer...?

If you thought they were recalibrating why even post it.

Someone else mentioned calibrating, so I responded to that, that this could be possible. You were the one saying that this could not be done, because there were no attena's and this works differently. When I posted this topic, I didn't think of calibration and still don't know if this is the case.

Anonymous Coward (OP)
Netherlands
02/17/2013 01:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just found this on the internet, we're not the only ones wondering about these signals. Check this out.

[link to thewatchers.adorraeli.com]

ladyannie2009

User ID: 24291496
United States
02/17/2013 01:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is the first one I saw.

Holy Carp
 Quoting: #Geomagnetic_Storm#

^^ roflmao ^^

and........

:vbumpup:
"the truth will stand up, when nothing else will"
- annie's mom

"When a great ship is in harbor and moored, it is safe, there can be no doubt. But that is not what great ships are built for."
- Dr. Clarissa Pinkola Estes
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31664806
United States
02/17/2013 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
C2C Horizon Project Youtube. Takes 20 years or so for our solar system to pass through the 'dark rift' of the Milky Way Galaxy and the worst of the BIG rocks. Many more to come.

Our descent through this dense debris began in 1998 according to the info. Many vids on youtube. I learned from Coast to Coast, they were done in 2008.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Netherlands
02/17/2013 02:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Another big one, was also on many of the other graphs.

justanothergranny

User ID: 28683516
United States
02/17/2013 02:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
The one chart on the website you show quit working when the Russian meteor struck. I check that one regularly. I saw the link to the entire group of monitors on one of the meteor threads that day, and have been watching them regularly since. I've seen some large spikes, but none like have been showing up since the Russian event. I think we've entered an area of space that is FULL of debris. And either the space experts didn't expect it, or they knew and have no intention of telling us anything.

What will be really telling is if all the live meteor feeds go down or become unavailable. Keep watching, folks!

Good catch and good thread, OP! Help to keep us up-to-date, and keep asking questions. You aren't the only one who would like to have some answers!!! hf
TANSTAAFL - There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
02/17/2013 02:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
The one chart on the website you show quit working when the Russian meteor struck. I check that one regularly. I saw the link to the entire group of monitors on one of the meteor threads that day, and have been watching them regularly since. I've seen some large spikes, but none like have been showing up since the Russian event. I think we've entered an area of space that is FULL of debris. And either the space experts didn't expect it, or they knew and have no intention of telling us anything.

What will be really telling is if all the live meteor feeds go down or become unavailable. Keep watching, folks!

Good catch and good thread, OP! Help to keep us up-to-date, and keep asking questions. You aren't the only one who would like to have some answers!!! hf
 Quoting: justanothergranny

this is so very true...i kind of hoped this was all a glitch or germlin...but appears to be a bit more peculiar...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Netherlands
02/17/2013 02:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here is another one.

Anonymous Coward (OP)
Netherlands
02/17/2013 02:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: justanothergranny

Yes I noticed that as well, it's only a short time ago it started working again.

Greetings fred Flintstone

GLP