Huge fireballs flying over buildings and exploding with a strong blast

Bolide
User ID: 31575640
Poland
02/17/2013 07:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Huge fireballs flying over buildings and exploding with a strong blast
Russia Today: "Multiple dashboard videos appeared online, showing huge fireballs flying over buildings and exploding with a strong blast as the meteorite broke into pieces mid-air. A local zinc factory was the worst-hit, with some of its walls collapsed. "

[link to rt.com]

Has anyone seen in one of those videos mentioned huge fireballs flying over buildings? Personally, I didn't see anything like that.
ME (OP)
Poland
02/17/2013 07:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Huge fireballs flying over buildings and exploding with a strong blast
Seriously people have you seen any videos showing huge fireballs flying above buildings accompanied by large explosions?
djkush

User ID: 32927580
United Kingdom
02/17/2013 07:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Seriously people have you seen any videos showing huge fireballs flying above buildings accompanied by large explosions?
 Quoting: ME 31575640

do u live in a cave? old news loser
shawnerz

User ID: 25231360
United States
02/17/2013 07:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello mt friend you a few days late.. It's over for the moment..
shawnerz

User ID: 25231360
United States
02/17/2013 07:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry for the grammer.. Should read.. Sorry my friend your a few days late.. It's all over for now..
ME (OP)
Poland
02/17/2013 07:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
You guys are blind. No videos showed any fireballs flying over buildings. Period. There were many dashboard videos released of 'A METEOR' approaching and dissipating long before reaching ground. I didn't seen on any of the videos fireballs above the buildings or huge explosions!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32793127
Canada
02/17/2013 07:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
what you expect every single person who got video of the meteor to just post it online right away and your link dose not work
ME (OP)
Poland
02/17/2013 07:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Where are the videos showing the fireballs exploding above buildings? We only have dashboard videos of some fireball/s flying in the sky and dissipating. It doesn't really look so big either. On footages from similar events you can see the same kind of brightness and size. My question is what caused the explosions!!!!! Do we have any reliable witness accounts of such huge explosions and can we be sure if they were caused by the fireball? We were only given dashboard videos, come on! Furthermore, the people driving didn't respond in any unusual way to the supposed huge event.
ME (OP)
Poland
02/17/2013 07:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
what you expect every single person who got video of the meteor to just post it online right away and your link dose not work
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32793127

Sorry about the link, their website is momentarily down...

It is the rt.com official website, so normally should be working.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8379586
United States
02/17/2013 07:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's a RT link. They were a day late reporting the event from their own frikkin country.
ME (OP)
Poland
02/17/2013 08:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's a RT link. They were a day late reporting the event from their own frikkin country.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8379586

I didn't notice any delay in their reporting. In fact CNN was the media which didn't bother to report it as breaking news right away but only after a few hours. Very few media sources have cared to report the event first-hand, so we were just left with dashboard camera videos and not even interviewed witnesses.
G. House

User ID: 25085525
United States
02/17/2013 08:19 AM

Report Abusive Post

Collectively all the videos I've seen show that a meteor entered the atmosphere, exploded, and created an impressive shockwave.

Apparently YOUR powers of discernment are fucked up or you're mentally challenged.

I don't have the time or inclination to explain it all to you.

If you really are from Poland chances are it's all the industrial pollution caused by your previous Russian masters has fucked up your nervous system.

But now you can go into "you're just a shill" mode and continue ranting your delusions.
"Everybody lies."
musicadi

User ID: 1328754
Hungary
02/17/2013 08:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
hmmm, well rt.com has been down for the last 1,5 hours..

Thread: RT.com is down - don't know if significant - might be...

wonder if that has anything to do with what op saw?!
God has no enemies! God is LOVE! Love is the most powerful weapon in the world. All who try to play God are wasting their time and will get kicked in the ass over and over again until they learn their lesson! PS. I'M HUNGARIAN!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1380857
Netherlands
02/17/2013 08:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Im with you OP, theres something strange about this... What are you thinking? There are a lot of casualties..
ME (OP)
Poland
02/17/2013 08:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

Collectively all the videos I've seen show that a meteor entered the atmosphere, exploded, and created an impressive shockwave.

Apparently YOUR powers of discernment are fucked up or you're mentally challenged.

If you really are from Poland chances are it's all the industrial pollution caused by your previous Russian masters has fucked up your nervous system.

But now you can go into "you're just a shill" mode and continue ranting your delusions.
 Quoting: G. House

I am not going to call you a shill, but you most likely are not paying close attention. Where did you see huge FIREBALLS over buildings in the videos??? I saw one single fireball in all the videos released, and it was clearly not directly above any buildings as reported by RT. It appears as if they are reporting it wrongly on purpose. This is valid not only about RT, but other Russian media as well.

Fireballs, meteor debris falling down and damaging buildings???? Where? Did you see something like this in the videos??
ME (OP)
Poland
02/17/2013 08:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Im with you OP, theres something strange about this... What are you thinking? There are a lot of casualties..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1380857

I have no idea what really happened and why there are so many casualties, it could be as the media report as well - due to broken glass etc, but fair journalism demands more reporting.

They should interview people who sustained injuries or people who were in close proximity to something collapsing or saw debris falling from the skies.

As of right now, they only showed us some dashboard videos of a typical, though large, bolide just making its way across the sky and disappearing...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34447537
United Kingdom
02/17/2013 08:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: djkush

lol lol lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34170897
Australia
02/17/2013 08:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

lol lol lol
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34447537

Poland only just discovered the Internet. lol
Last week they only got TV for the first time.

Don't even ask them what an iPhone or an iPad is.
Heheheheh
ME (OP)
Poland
02/17/2013 08:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

lol lol lol

Heheheheh
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34170897

Dude, unlike you, I have watched every single piece of video reporting of the event. So, if you really saw something else please point me to that instead of making silly remarks,okay?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14507693
Philippines
02/17/2013 09:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

lol lol lol

Heheheheh

now if only they would discover Nair
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1722356
Canada
02/17/2013 09:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

lol lol lol

Heheheheh

Dude, unlike you, I have watched every single piece of video reporting of the event. So, if you really saw something else please point me to that instead of making silly remarks,okay?

Its simple op, if you are trying to argue your case, post these videos or links to these videos and we will see if they are different then the one that hit on the 14th, otherwise your just posting what we all already know.

Do you know about the one over cuba and san fransisco?
OP (OP)
Poland
02/17/2013 09:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yeah, I heard about it.It seems a lot of things happening at the same time, and of course nothing is related according to the officials, and it is just an incredible coincidence.

As for the links, everyone here claims to have seen everything, so why post any links to videos? I thought everyone would have seen the videos by now and would have an idea what is in them, and what is missing.
G. House

User ID: 25085525
United States
02/17/2013 09:19 AM

Report Abusive Post

Quoting: G. House

I am not going to call you a shill, but you most likely are not paying close attention. Where did you see huge FIREBALLS over buildings in the videos??? I saw one single fireball in all the videos released, and it was clearly not directly above any buildings as reported by RT. It appears as if they are reporting it wrongly on purpose. This is valid not only about RT, but other Russian media as well.

Fireballs, meteor debris falling down and damaging buildings???? Where? Did you see something like this in the videos??

Look at them ALL!

Then in your feeble mind place them in relation to the event.

For instance in one it starts out showing the huge cloud directly overhead and the person is amongst buildings. So the video doesn't show the approach or the actual explosion. They didn't have time to get the camera going. So anyway a few seconds later you hear the blast and it is huge, and the camera shots are shaken from that point on, the person with the camera is obviously panicked and running around like a chicken with it's head cut off.

You expect it ALL in one friggen video?

An event like this has to be pieced together from multiple videos.

What is your fucking point anyway?

That it didn't happen?

That it was a US secret weapon?

I witnessed the Kincardine event in Michigan in 1966. I know what a huge bolide fireball looks like up close and personal. I see nothing wrong or unexpected in these videos.
"Everybody lies."
OP (OP)
Poland
02/17/2013 09:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

lol lol lol

Heheheheh

Its simple op, if you are trying to argue your case, post these videos or links to these videos and we will see if they are different then the one that hit on the 14th, otherwise your just posting what we all already know.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1722356

By the way, if you asking me to provide links showing 'huge fireballs flying over buildings and exploding with a strong blast' I cannot find anything like this on the Internet, and that is exactly why I started this thread. However, no one seems to care. The above claims are made by Russia Today (RT), yet in none of the videos you can see huge fireballs flying over buildings or exploding above buildings.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34259961
United Kingdom
02/17/2013 09:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
You guys are blind. No videos showed any fireballs flying over buildings. Period. There were many dashboard videos released of 'A METEOR' approaching and dissipating long before reaching ground. I didn't seen on any of the videos fireballs above the buildings or huge explosions!

There are definitely a few that show the meteors trail right above their office buildings, followed by an almighty shockwave blast - the blast is out of this world too - quite literally haha, pretty impressive actually with some good headphones on.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20574169
United States
02/17/2013 09:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

Heheheheh

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1722356

By the way, if you asking me to provide links showing 'huge fireballs flying over buildings and exploding with a strong blast' I cannot find anything like this on the Internet, and that is exactly why I started this thread. However, no one seems to care. The above claims are made by Russia Today (RT), yet in none of the videos you can see huge fireballs flying over buildings or exploding above buildings.
 Quoting: OP 31575640

this thread sucks worse than obama.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
02/17/2013 09:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

There are definitely a few that show the meteors trail right above their office buildings, followed by an almighty shockwave blast - the blast is out of this world too - quite literally haha, pretty impressive actually with some good headphones on.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34259961

Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
02/17/2013 09:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP (OP)
Poland
02/17/2013 09:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34259961

OK, Once again! Did you see any fireballs flying over buildings and exploding?????????????? What I see in the videos is a streak of smoke and only later there is an explosion, but where are the fireballs, any videos of those. I mean as they claim, FIREBALLS, not a single fireball. Plus have you seen videos of debris falling from the skies as claimed. It is just a sonic boom or whatever, it cannot be linked directly to the meteor. It could be another kind of explosion. How do you know it was the meteor?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1482838
United States
02/17/2013 09:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

I agree. The story was revised this morning on Yahoo to say that they "underestimated" and it was the power of
500Kt explosion.
Really?

That is 250 times stronger than Hiroshima.
Yet, no flattened buildings, no EMP, no cars on fire.
It seems odd with all the dashcams and sonic booms nobody
had their cameras out to catch the meteor "striking" that building.

The wall is neatly collapsed on one side.
Not blasted over a large area.
It looked to be not a factory that was currently working
but an old abandoned one partially being dismantled anyway!
OP (OP)
Poland
02/17/2013 09:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

I agree. The story was revised this morning on Yahoo to say that they "underestimated" and it was the power of
500Kt explosion.
Really?

That is 250 times stronger than Hiroshima.
Yet, no flattened buildings, no EMP, no cars on fire.
It seems odd with all the dashcams and sonic booms nobody
had their cameras out to catch the meteor "striking" that building.

The wall is neatly collapsed on one side.
Not blasted over a large area.
It looked to be not a factory that was currently working
but an old abandoned one partially being dismantled anyway!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1482838

By the way, you make a very interesting point. We should look more closely at the factory! It is where the most significant damage occurred. It is logical to assume that is where the explosion was the strongest or perhaps even originated. Perhaps that is the source of the explosion.Of course, it could be that the building was very old and about to collapse and the sonic boom did just that. But, very strange collapse indeed. As if hit by a rocket or something.

GLP