Is Obama a Homosexual?

ElusivePisces
User ID: 11156436
United States
02/17/2013 10:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Is Obama a Homosexual?
Yes he uses poppers and crack cocaine then gets guys to suck him off,then he offs them lol.Fucking elite aholes
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34395867

He is on the down low and snorts white lines like there is no tommorrw.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34230921
United Kingdom
02/17/2013 11:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
He is bisexual.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34211220
United States
02/17/2013 11:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
So now he's a Kenyan Muslim terrorist, communist fag?

Jesus butt fucking christ op, you are one dumb mother fucker.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27529384

He's Kenyan and a citizen of Great Britain by birth, through his father.

He was raised as an atheist and by haters of capitalism and America.

He is a communist, not because of birth but because of his actions.

AC - go back to school. Your writing betrays your ignorance.
 Quoting: samanthasunflower

All true, but don't forget that both of his alleged "parents" were communists and haters of the west.
d1scr3t31

User ID: 34010952
United States
02/17/2013 11:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Is the marriage to Moochelle, the travel & spend Hoodini a sham?

What about all the homosexuals murdered in Chicago who came out public on their sexual relationship with the communist Muslim from Kenya?

Is there any truth to the gay life of the shister cockroach who is destroying America?

You tell me?
 Quoting: Butt Bangin Barack 34582498

What an offensive thing to say. There is absolutely no proof that he is homesexual. The ONLY thing that we know for sure at this point is that he loves to swallow semen.
Ralph--a house dog

User ID: 25802009
United States
02/17/2013 11:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
I really don't care what Obama does with his asshole; it's the fact that he IS an asshole that bothers me.
"Do Not Go Gentle into that Good Night.....Rage, rage against the dying of the light"-----Dylan Thomas

HIS NAME IS SETH RICH

[link to biblicalselfdefense.com]

[link to forum.1111ers.blog]

Always remember that "for the greater good" will not include YOU.

"Who decides?"
---Robert A. Heinlein

-'Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech.'—Benjamin Franklin

[link to www.westcoasttruth.com]

The only thing worth paying full retail for is pantyhose.

You cannot do all of the good the world needs, but the world needs all of the good you can do.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34610172
Germany
02/17/2013 11:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
What about all the homosexuals murdered in Chicago who came out public on their sexual relationship with the communist Muslim from Kenya?

you are speaking crazy, provide some evidence or get lobotomized
3pac
User ID: 27647912
United States
02/17/2013 11:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
who gives a flying fuck if he is gay. srsly. who fucking cares about this bullshit
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27529384
United States
02/17/2013 11:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
I really wish you fucking wackos that believe this shit could see how batshit crazy you are.

I assure you if Obama wasn't black, there would be no such claims being made. Those who do make this claim are racist white trash.

You people are the types that give conspiracy theorist's a bad name, as those of us who do have legitimate questions regarding official narratives of events, are lumped together with you nutcases and quickly dismissed. You can't see this of course as you are blinded by your own idiocy.

Anyone who challenges your bullshit claims is considered a shill or Obama lover as opposed to one who is utilizing simple common sense and knows what battles to fight and which ones to not pursue. The birther battle was one that has already been lost, so instead of accepting defeat, you compound it even worse, and in doing so, you legitimize yourself as the batshit crazy fucking wacko's you truly are.
uscrusader1

User ID: 9491757
United States
02/17/2013 11:42 AM

Report Abusive Post
I really wish you fucking wackos that believe this shit could see how batshit crazy you are.

I assure you if Obama wasn't black, there would be no such claims being made. Those who do make this claim are racist white trash.

You people are the types that give conspiracy theorist's a bad name, as those of us who do have legitimate questions regarding official narratives of events, are lumped together with you nutcases and quickly dismissed. You can't see this of course as you are blinded by your own idiocy.

Anyone who challenges your bullshit claims is considered a shill or Obama lover as opposed to one who is utilizing simple common sense and knows what battles to fight and which ones to not pursue. The birther battle was one that has already been lost, so instead of accepting defeat, you compound it even worse, and in doing so, you legitimize yourself as the batshit crazy fucking wacko's you truly are.

obongos membership and attendance in Chicago homo private clubs is fact
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/17/2013 11:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: uscrusader1

Prove it

I'm a scientist. I speak in certainties and absolutes and don't rely upon the comments of some random nutjob on a conspiracy message board.

If it is a fact as you claim, prove it.
BRIEF

User ID: 34447010
United States
02/17/2013 11:58 AM

Report Abusive Post

Prove it

I'm a scientist. I speak in certainties and absolutes and don't rely upon the comments of some random nutjob on a conspiracy message board.

I never forgive and I never forget

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/17/2013 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Brief, what part of I speak in certainties and absolutes do you not understand?

That proves nothing. I could just as easily publish a youtube video claiming that instead of you being racist white trash, you actually have a sexual fetish for underage black girls.

See how that works?

I'm looking for proof that Obama is a Kenyan terrorist communist fag. Until you wacko's can support this claim with actual proof, I will consider you all to be exactly what you are,100% certifiably fucking insane.
BRIEF

United States
02/17/2013 12:05 PM

Report Abusive Post
Brief, what part of I speak in certainties and absolutes do you not understand?

That proves nothing. I could just as easily publish a youtube video claiming that instead of you being racist white trash, you actually have a sexual fetish for underage black girls.

See how that works?

I'm looking for proof that Obama is a Kenyan terrorist communist fag. Until you wacko's can support this claim with actual proof, I will consider you all to be exactly what you are,100% certifiably fucking insane.

You're fucking retarded, and here's the proof. 98% of the population on this planet believe in God, yet I suspect you don't because you lack 100% proof even though you can look around everywhere and see proof of an intelligent design.

Last Edited by BRIEF on 02/17/2013 12:06 PM

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
Mwalk
Low Earth Orbit

User ID: 1067150
United States
02/17/2013 12:10 PM

Report Abusive Post

you are speaking crazy, provide some evidence or get lobotomized
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34610172

Here's your evidence ya spandex wearer...

barry & ericbarockettechavezoblabla
“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.”
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/17/2013 12:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
You're fucking retarded, and here's the proof. 98% of the population on this planet believe in God, yet I suspect you don't because you lack 100% proof even though you can look around everywhere and see proof of an intelligent design.
 Quoting: BRIEF

I'm fucking retarded, yet you are the one claiming our president is a kenyan muslim terrorist fag?

Got it

As for my religious beliefs, I don't know what that has to do with anything, but I am of the belief that whatever our Creator may be is far greater than the constructs of man made religions on little ol tiny planet Earth.

Now log off and go take your meds. It's obvious you haven't been taking them
Videobarbs
User ID: 22467275
United States
02/17/2013 12:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just this week-end, Michelle and the girls were off to Aspen CO for skiiing and I'm sure smoozing with all the celebrities up skiing as well.
All the while, the POTUS is in Florida on a "guys only" week-end of golf (and I'm sure other activities).
Remember O grew up in hot, while Michelle knew only frigid miserable Chicago winters, so she's adjusted.
As Obammy's 2nd term deepens, we will witness more separate activities even as POTUS bemoans the fact that the girls are more independent.
Theirs is a marriage of convenience with the sole purpose of getting a black prez elected. Please note: he is not African American in the sense that his ancestors were slaves.
Once he is out of office he will more actively pursue the careless life-style he lived in Chicago and as a young Senator in D.C., before getting tapped for POTUS. Whether Michelle stays with him or not is hard to say. They may continue the sham just like Bill & Hillary.
Obama is very similar to JFK who played sexual brinksmanship until the day he was assassinated as well as Bill Clinton too.
Sir France's Beercan

User ID: 1245590
Austria
02/17/2013 12:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
He's not gay, his boyfriend sucks HIS cock.
objective viewer

User ID: 5359980
United States
02/17/2013 12:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
So now he's a Kenyan Muslim terrorist, communist fag?

Jesus butt fucking christ op, you are one dumb mother fucker.

This is the kind of speculation you get when "the most transparent president ever" spends millions to have every aspect of his private life hidden from public view and every school record from hi school through college sealed and not open to inspection.
objective viewer
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25617630
United States
02/17/2013 12:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

Prove it

You're a scientist?

Seems like a scientist would be smart enough to realize that you can't logically reason with people who are "bat-shit crazy dumb asses"....

So why are you wasting you're time? Don't you have some tests to do in the lab or something?
BRIEF

United States
02/17/2013 12:46 PM

Report Abusive Post

I'm fucking retarded, yet you are the one claiming our president is a kenyan muslim terrorist fag?

Got it

As for my religious beliefs, I don't know what that has to do with anything, but I am of the belief that whatever our Creator may be is far greater than the constructs of man made religions on little ol tiny planet Earth.

Now log off and go take your meds. It's obvious you haven't been taking them

But what absolute 100% proof do you have of a creator?

Briefcut4892
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34517098
United States
02/17/2013 12:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
He is bisexual.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34230921

Yea, that's the most accurate description of Obongo, based on fairly realistic-sounding accounts of his personal activity several years ago.

The dude in all likelihood is a switch hitter.
truthwillsetyoufreeag​ain

User ID: 23952927
United States
02/17/2013 12:47 PM

Report Abusive Post
Yes. That's why Reggie Love was brought to the WH. Same with Kal Penn, who suddenly resigned and left immediately. BTW, the day he quit his job at the WH, he was in a gay neighborhood of DC and was mugged. Only thing stolen? His cell phone. It appears that obozo and Rahm had a thing going on.

And this guy - roommate. I don't know any straight men who would sit this close to a guy when there is room to move over.

obomaroom

Last Edited by truthwillsetyoufreeagain on 02/17/2013 12:47 PM
thair

As long as I am an American citizen and American blood runs in these veins I shall hold myself at liberty to speak, to write, and to publish whatever I please on any subject.” - Elijah Parish Lovejoy(1802-1837)

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent...Thomas Jefferson

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government...Thomas Jefferson

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty...Thomas Jefferson

Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pains to bring it to light...George Washington
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34517098
United States
02/17/2013 12:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just this week-end, Michelle and the girls were off to Aspen CO for skiiing and I'm sure smoozing with all the celebrities up skiing as well.
All the while, the POTUS is in Florida on a "guys only" week-end of golf (and I'm sure other activities).
Remember O grew up in hot, while Michelle knew only frigid miserable Chicago winters, so she's adjusted.
 Quoting: Videobarbs 22467275

And it was odd, and a big additional expense, the way that Obongo and his wife flew on separate planes back from one of their vacations early last year.

United States
02/17/2013 12:50 PM

Report Abusive Post
Check out this photo of obama and Kal. It reminds me of the famous Bill Clinton and Monica photo in the crowd of people.

[link to www.theblogmocracy.com]
thair

As long as I am an American citizen and American blood runs in these veins I shall hold myself at liberty to speak, to write, and to publish whatever I please on any subject.” - Elijah Parish Lovejoy(1802-1837)

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent...Thomas Jefferson

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government...Thomas Jefferson

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty...Thomas Jefferson

Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pains to bring it to light...George Washington
Adventus Domini

User ID: 27901174
United States
02/17/2013 12:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obummer may be . But, IF he says drop your pants and bend over, DON'T hesitate or some of those DHS bullets may find you !
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7633733

You know the billion plus rounds they bought works out to two hundred per employee? They need to practice too ya know...and the purchase is over the next five years.

Hollow points?
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
BRIEF

United States
02/17/2013 12:52 PM

Report Abusive Post
Obummer may be . But, IF he says drop your pants and bend over, DON'T hesitate or some of those DHS bullets may find you !

You know the billion plus rounds they bought works out to two hundred per employee? They need to practice too ya know...and the purchase is over the next five years.

Hollow points?
 Quoting: Adventus Domini

Yup, always practice with the rounds you will use when the shot counts...same with bow and arrow too.

Briefcut4892

United States
02/17/2013 12:54 PM

Report Abusive Post
Remember that day that he was "missing" for a couple of hours in DC? He ditched the press and went somewhere that was never disclosed. Same thing happened in Hawaii while on vacation. I don't remember exactly what, but something happened that warranted a comment from him and he was again missing, I believe for a night and some of the next day. He wasn't at the gazillion dollar a week home him and MichelleAntoinette rented.

I don't have time now to search for the links but will later.
thair

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25617630
United States
02/17/2013 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes. That's why Reggie Love was brought to the WH. Same with Kal Penn, who suddenly resigned and left immediately. BTW, the day he quit his job at the WH, he was in a gay neighborhood of DC and was mugged. Only thing stolen? His cell phone. It appears that obozo and Rahm had a thing going on.

And this guy - roommate. I don't know any straight men who would sit this close to a guy when there is room to move over.

:obomaroom:
 Quoting: truthwillsetyoufreeagain

Are they holding hands? Seems like there are too many fingers on that hand holding the cigarette. Anyone else notice this?
Adventus Domini

User ID: 17908703
United States
02/17/2013 12:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hollow points?
 Quoting: Adventus Domini

Yup, always practice with the rounds you will use when the shot counts...same with bow and arrow too.

Really? You know better than that. At least I hope so.
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

United States
02/17/2013 12:58 PM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Videobarbs 22467275

And it was odd, and a big additional expense, the way that Obongo and his wife flew on separate planes back from one of their vacations early last year.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34517098

A couple of years ago they went on vacation and there was a second plane for ONLY the dog and Reggie Love. Everyone (except the lame stream media) were talking about a plane for a dog at hundreds of thousands of dollars?!? I think Bo, the dog, was simply a beard for Reggie. Michelle probably didn't want Reggie on her plane, so obama used Bo as an excuse to get Reggie there.
thair

GLP