Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,168 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,017,245
Pageviews Today: 1,822,940Threads Today: 783Posts Today: 13,956
08:38 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

why are protestants so eager to weigh in on the pope???

MaxMad
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 13864401
United States
02/17/2013 11:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
why are protestants so eager to weigh in on the pope???
Leave it alone... Your NOT catholic move along!!! Catholics dont care to talk about Baptists, Lutherans, or Joe Piscopo's so why you so eager to talk about their church? You believe what you want and they will be believe what they want...
MaxMad  (OP)

United States
02/17/2013 11:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: why are protestants so eager to weigh in on the pope???
Leave it alone... Your NOT catholic move along!!! Catholics dont care to talk about Baptists, Lutherans, or Joe Piscopo's so why you so eager to talk about their church? You believe what you want and they will be believe what they want...
 Quoting: MaxMad

You dont understand their prophesies or our church, so why comment...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34597731
Canada
02/17/2013 11:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why? Because we have to put up with that filthy vile Catholic church that once slaughtered us by the millions during The Inquisition. Which, as a matter of fact, is not over. The Papal bull that started it all of has never been rescinded. It's still in effect, lying dormant for the day they some filthy pig pope decides to start it all up again.

We have an interest in this too. A very deep interest.
MaxMad  (OP)

United States
02/17/2013 11:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why? Because we have to put up with that filthy vile Catholic church that once slaughtered us by the millions during The Inquisition. Which, as a matter of fact, is not over. The Papal bull that started it all of has never been rescinded. It's still in effect, lying dormant for the day they some filthy pig pope decides to start it all up again.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34597731

Get over it Dude, move on!!! Nobody cares!
ElusivePisces
User ID: 11156436
United States
02/17/2013 11:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
This pope has protected pedophile priests from the law. How can you be right with GOD and yet defend these pedophiles?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29658172
United States
02/17/2013 11:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why do atheists breathe our air?
Neim-Ya'shar

User ID: 34393098
United States
02/17/2013 11:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yeah they criticize her and they follow her same doctrines except for the mary thing..JUST MOTHER AND DAUGHTER DOOKING IT OUT!
1 But these took this counsel among themselves, that they would leave the multitude of the heathen, and go forth into a further country, where never mankind dwelt,
42 That they might there keep their statutes, which they never kept in their own land.
43 And they entered into Euphrates by the narrow places of the river.
44 For the most High then shewed signs for them, and held still the flood, till they were passed over.
45 For through that country there was a great way to go, namely, of a year and a half: and the same region is called Arsareth.
46 Then dwelt they there until the latter time; and now when they shall begin to come,
:knoup:
MaxMad  (OP)

United States
02/17/2013 11:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
This pope has protected pedophile priests from the law. How can you be right with GOD and yet defend these pedophiles?
 Quoting: ElusivePisces 11156436

Yet Catholics dont criticize your churches when over 50k Baptist ministers left the church last year for "inappropriate" behavior... Or when Episcopolians (Joe Piscopo's) elect homosexual bishops... Its none of our business-that YOUR church and it would be offensive to you and your church...
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/17/2013 11:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

I care, because I'm going to be the one on the receiving end when it all starts up again. Maybe you don't care and I can understand that. I'm sure you'll murder and torture with glee when the Pope honors you with the job, but me, I won't forget about it. It's to important to forget what the filthy Catholic is really capable of.
Neim-Ya'shar

User ID: 34393098
United States
02/17/2013 11:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yet Catholics dont criticize your churches when over 50k Baptist ministers left the church last year for "inappropriate" behavior... Or when Episcopolians (Joe Piscopo's) elect homosexual bishops... Its none of our business-that YOUR church and it would be offensive to you and your church...

SAME FAMILIES DIFFERENT FIRST NAME
1 But these took this counsel among themselves, that they would leave the multitude of the heathen, and go forth into a further country, where never mankind dwelt,
42 That they might there keep their statutes, which they never kept in their own land.
43 And they entered into Euphrates by the narrow places of the river.
44 For the most High then shewed signs for them, and held still the flood, till they were passed over.
45 For through that country there was a great way to go, namely, of a year and a half: and the same region is called Arsareth.
46 Then dwelt they there until the latter time; and now when they shall begin to come,
:knoup:
MaxMad  (OP)

United States
02/17/2013 11:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

I care, because I'm going to be the one on the receiving end when it all starts up again. Maybe you don't care and I can understand that. I'm sure you'll murder and torture with glee when the Pope honors you with the job, but me, I won't forget about it. It's to important to forget what the filthy Catholic is really capable of.

Wow.. good for you... Remain in the hate!!! Dont move on, dont forgive and forget... So glad you can read and live out your bible..
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/17/2013 11:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

Your church is a church of child molesters. It's been all over the papers for years. You really should shut your ignorant mouth before you embarrass yourself any further.
MaxMad  (OP)

United States
02/17/2013 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

Nice... Lets not forget more recent history, such as the Protestants running the slave trade in this country..
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/17/2013 11:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

Wow.. good for you... Remain in the hate!!! Dont move on, dont forgive and forget... So glad you can read and live out your bible..

I don't forgive the devil, or his church.
MaxMad  (OP)

United States
Report Abusive Post

Your church is a church of child molesters. It's been all over the papers for years. You really should shut your ignorant mouth before you embarrass yourself any further.

Every church has its problems... I dont come from a "holier than thou" attitude like you do!
MaxMad  (OP)

United States
Report Abusive Post

You are the one full of HATE!!
A Friend

User ID: 33849161
United States
02/17/2013 11:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

Because the pope has been so eager to weigh in on all religions in case you haven't noticed.
But Lord, he stinketh!

:fnecsm:

"When the sky crackles in an electric dance of a beautiful requiem of lapis lazuli, maybe you will remember..." ~ Anonymous Coward 77360040
Anonymous Coward
Canada
Report Abusive Post

Nice... Lets not forget more recent history, such as the Protestants running the slave trade in this country..

I'm not black so that is not of pressing personal safety interest to me. Having some filthy Catholic burn me at the stake because I won't bow to his degenerate child molesting pope, that's a potential problem I need to worry about.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31416609
United Kingdom
Report Abusive Post
Roman Catholic no, Catholic yes.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/17/2013 11:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

I hate the devil and his church. No question about it.
MaxMad  (OP)

United States
02/17/2013 11:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

I hate the devil and his church. No question about it.

Sounds like you HATE alot more than that...
MaxMad  (OP)

United States
02/17/2013 11:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

I'm not black so that is not of pressing personal safety interest to me. Having some filthy Catholic burn me at the stake because I won't bow to his degenerate child molesting pope, that's a potential problem I need to worry about.

Typical... I am not the one affected so it didn't happen...
MaxMad  (OP)

United States
02/17/2013 11:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

Because the pope has been so eager to weigh in on all religions in case you haven't noticed.
 Quoting: A Friend

Please cite us all one example of Benedict critizing your church??
The Blessed

User ID: 1364226
United States
02/17/2013 11:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Pope is called the holy father, which is absolute blasphemy.

ONLY the Trinity is Holy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32175027
United States
02/17/2013 11:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

Because of Petrus Romanus, obviously.
A Friend

User ID: 33849161
United States
02/17/2013 12:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: A Friend

Please cite us all one example of Benedict critizing your church??

I did not say he was criticizing churches. He tried to bring them all under his umbrella.
But Lord, he stinketh!

:fnecsm:

"When the sky crackles in an electric dance of a beautiful requiem of lapis lazuli, maybe you will remember..." ~ Anonymous Coward 77360040
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/17/2013 12:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

Typical... I am not the one affected so it didn't happen...

I didn't say it didn't happen. I said it's not of pressing personal interest to me. The chance of being made a slave by an American cotton plantation owner is low for me. The chance of being burned at the stake for not bowing to your head child molester is much higher. So that's what I keep my eye on.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34572263
United States
02/17/2013 12:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

Pedos are in EVERY church....everywhere..... They will go where there are children and where they will be least expected. Porn corrupts their souls....expect more of them.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1482838
United States
02/17/2013 12:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Neim-Ya'shar

Quite so!
Yes, they dare in their mealy-mouthed ways to call
themselves PROTESTants.
When they are lukewarm relatives at the family reunion.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/17/2013 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quite so!
themselves PROTESTants.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1482838

Any Protestant who would attend a "family reunion" of that filthy pedophile church is not a Protestant at all. We are not family with you. You are a member of Satan's family. We are members of Jesus' family. We are of no relation.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1482838
United States
02/17/2013 12:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quite so!
themselves PROTESTants.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1482838

Any Protestant who would attend a "family reunion" of that filthy pedophile church is not a Protestant at all. We are not family with you. You are a member of Satan's family. We are members of Jesus' family. We are of no relation.

Boy, you dumb. I wasn't supporting either group.
A pox on both their "houses".
So don't say "you" referring to me, Babalooey.

GLP