KoFFee_
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1373078
United States
02/17/2013 11:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Evangelist and Author of "Life without Limbs", Nick Vujicic, has Newborn Child
Many know of him and many know his story.

Not too long ago, Troubled Waters posted the following video about him:

[link to www.youtube.com]

Now, just taking this moment to say:

"Congratulations Nick and Kanae!

God Bless your newborn child, Kiyoshi James Vujicic"

:luv2::gnht::luv2:
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task
the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24

"This man really is the Savior of the world!" John 4:42

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, " says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:7
KoFFee_  (OP)

United States
02/17/2013 11:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Evangelist and Author of "Life without Limbs", Nick Vujicic, has Newborn Child
Limbless Evangelist Has Newborn Baby

An evangelist who was born without limbs and has inspired millions of people through his testimony of faith and determination announced the birth of his son on Wednesday.

Nick Vujicic, president and CEO of Life Without Limbs, and his wife, Kanae, celebrated their first anniversary on Tuesday, and their first child arrived just one day later – the day before Valentine's Day. The evangelist said on his Facebook fan page that his wife is recovering well from the childbirth.

Nearly 70,000 people "liked" the photograph of the baby boy, named Kiyoshi James Vujicic, that was posted to Facebook, and just under 8,000 people had offered their congratulations to the couple in the comments section as of Friday morning.

Read more:
[link to www.christianpost.com]
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task
the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, " says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:7
KoFFee_  (OP)

United States
02/17/2013 11:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Evangelist and Author of "Life without Limbs", Nick Vujicic, has Newborn Child
"Kiyoshi James Vujicic BORN! Thank You Jesus!!" Said Vujicic, who just celebrated his one year wedding anniversary with his wife Kanae Miyahara yesterday.

To the Vujicic's, it is the perfect gift from God just before the Valentine's day.

Exactly one year ago, Vujicic's marriage with Miyahara sends off a message of God's goodness to those who believes in Him. Their marriage took place just before Valentine's Day, and today their son is born healthy with ten toes and ten fingers.

Read more:
[link to www.gospelherald.com]

KoFFee_  (OP)

United States
02/17/2013 11:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Monday through Friday, Nick has a daily 2-minute broadcast of an encouraging word.

To those who would like to hear it, this is the link to his website:

[link to www.lifewithoutlimbs.org]

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34559884
United States
02/17/2013 11:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
I saw him this past summer at the "Big Ticket Festival" in western MI.
He is an incredible speaker and theologian.
KoFFee_  (OP)

United States
02/17/2013 11:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
I saw him this past summer at the "Big Ticket Festival" in western MI.
He is an incredible speaker and theologian.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34559884

[link to www.youtube.com]

hf

KoFFee_  (OP)

United States
02/17/2013 12:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
My Perspective on Bullying

Nick writes:

Throughout my life I've seen that bullying is real and part of the dark side of human nature. Bullying has been with us as long as sin has existed.

Jesus Himself was a victim of constant bullying from His enemies. When the high priest questioned Jesus before His crucifixion, a temple official slapped Jesus in the face for daring to speak the truth. Jesus did not back down from these religious persecutors. Instead, He demanded to know why the official had lashed out.

Jesus was teaching us that no one should give in to being bullied or persecuted. We should put our faith into action, stand against those who would intimidate and persecute us and anyone else, and demand to be treated fairly.

As a child, I was an easy target for bullies. In school, I was constantly taunted with hurtful comments and mean-spirited teasing by my classmates. What made it worse, no one stood up for me.

Why was I bullied? I was born with no limbs. Yet, I didn't think it was a big deal until I was 6-years-old, when I began to carry the frown of the world. I heard the cruel names, hundreds of times. I didn't think it was funny, but many thought otherwise. While smiling on the outside, inside I was screaming for a way out.

Read more:
[link to www.christianpost.com]

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16845676
United States
02/17/2013 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
grouphugsmile_kiss5
KoFFee_  (OP)

United States
02/17/2013 12:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Meaning of name Kiyoshi

Etymology : Means "pure" in Japanese.

[link to www.first-names-meanings.com]

However, there are many other sites on the internet that will say the name Kiyoshi means- quiet child.

[link to www.meaning-of-names.com]

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20399685
United States
02/17/2013 12:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
:wow:!

What a blessing!!

A beautiful soul this man has...BEST NEWS EVER!

goodnews

Thank you Koffee hf!

:cool96:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32885654
United States
02/17/2013 02:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
:book27:

Thanks for letting us all know Coffee!

Congrats Nick and Kanea!

anaana

GLP