Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,491 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,260,438
Pageviews Today: 2,208,124Threads Today: 823Posts Today: 16,589
11:44 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

So I made these stickers to give out to friends and family... They (without my knowledge have been selling like crazy)... Figured I'd share...

El Tiburon
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 28375544
United States
02/17/2013 12:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
So I made these stickers to give out to friends and family... They (without my knowledge have been selling like crazy)... Figured I'd share...
I made these YEARS ago... After watching a documentary about the Battle of Thermopylae. The movie 300 had just come out and I didn't even know this phrase was tied into the US military.

Anywho... this sticker seems quite popular lately and I thought I'd share it with you.

[link to www.zazzle.com]
El Tiburon  (OP)

United States
02/17/2013 12:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: So I made these stickers to give out to friends and family... They (without my knowledge have been selling like crazy)... Figured I'd share...
Thanks for the single star!
El Tiburon  (OP)

United States
02/17/2013 12:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: So I made these stickers to give out to friends and family... They (without my knowledge have been selling like crazy)... Figured I'd share...
And FYI...
So this thing has been up for over 6 years...

I've made $4.33 off this sticker...

I AM NOT trying to "get Rich"... off this... LOL

As a matter of fact, I'll use ANY money made off this sticker and hand it to charity.
simultaneous_final

User ID: 34608090
United States
02/17/2013 12:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
spam
A subject observes itself observing itself observing itself observing itself observing itself observing itself observing itself observing itself ad infinitum.
Döctör Whö

User ID: 31864925
United States
02/17/2013 01:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Kinda cool OP, not much of a bumper sticker fan as I don't own a car, but thanks for the link and info.

Ignore the trolls, they seem to be in every thread these days.

headbump5

tardis22 ~The Doctor
“All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together. We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter.” ~ Max Planck
phoenixe

User ID: 34436716
Germany
02/17/2013 01:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
what does the sticker say?

it´s greek, but doesn´t make sense..?

GLP