bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34611741
Germany
02/17/2013 12:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Ancient Aliens
you looking at the Pioneer 10 plate in Indonesia OP ?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 34612724
Malaysia
02/17/2013 12:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
I downloaded all 5 seasons, and haven't started watching yet, though I did watch a little from TV. Am wondering if I should start wasting my time on it...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32069520
United States
02/17/2013 12:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
:Alienbitch:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7152784
United States
02/17/2013 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
I downloaded all 5 seasons, and haven't started watching yet, though I did watch a little from TV. Am wondering if I should start wasting my time on it...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34612724

I enjoy watching the shows, some may reach a bit but overall a good show.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 34612724
Malaysia
02/17/2013 01:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34241259
United States
02/17/2013 01:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
watch the first few seasons, as they run out of new topics after that and go off the rails in to fantasy land.
GuidedOne

User ID: 34614277
Lebanon
02/17/2013 01:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Its quite possibly the dumbest shyt ive ever heard, im quite surprised its on the HISTORY Channel. Anyways, sometimes theyre talking about how Aliens pretended to be Angels, at other times theyre like wow they built this 2000 years ago, how is it possible, the rocks weigh so much, today we use modern machinery. Whatever its all a load of crap and who ever owns the History channel needs to be tortured to death for allowing this.
Id rather die enormous than live dormant

Dear sir, poor sir, brave sir: You are an experiment by the Creator of the Universe. You are the only creature in the entire Universe who has free will. You are the only one who has to figure out what to do next--and why. Everybody else is a robot, a machine.

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14505884
Netherlands
02/17/2013 01:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Its quite possibly the dumbest shyt ive ever heard, im quite surprised its on the HISTORY Channel. Anyways, sometimes theyre talking about how Aliens pretended to be Angels, at other times theyre like wow they built this 2000 years ago, how is it possible, the rocks weigh so much, today we use modern machinery. Whatever its all a load of crap and who ever owns the History channel needs to be tortured to death for allowing this.
 Quoting: GuidedOne

Lol, Ancient Aliens isn't the only stupid program they broadcast on the History Channel. The entire History Channel is full of shit.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12083851
United States
02/17/2013 01:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
abduct

dance
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9142675
United States
02/17/2013 01:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

The Book of Enoch might be interesting for you. Not part of the Bible but still might answer some questions you may have.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34139889
United States
02/17/2013 01:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is something logical, oooorrrr could it be possssible that aliens blinked four times rapidly and said skitty-skitty-bang-bang to create Cheetos.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26132723
United States
02/17/2013 01:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

Just to clarify, I dont think these ancient aliens pretended to be angels. I think that is just how ancient people interpereted them. In fact, the term "Angels" was invented by the people who had interaction with these "beings", because they had no frame of reference in which to catagorize these beings, they created a new catagory called "Angels".

No one was pretending.

It is obvious that you are an offended christian.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7681854
United States
02/17/2013 01:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's the religion of the future. The third book of the Bible is Roswell. I time traveled forward a thousand years. They ask, "Identify Ohio," and you're supposed to know how to answer them. So there will be some kind of secret code that we will learn. If you don't know it, that will indicate you are an outsider and you may be arrested. But don't worry. That won't happen for a thousand years.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9142675
United States
02/17/2013 01:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

Just to clarify, I dont think these ancient aliens pretended to be angels. I think that is just how ancient people interpereted them. In fact, the term "Angels" was invented by the people who had interaction with these "beings", because they had no frame of reference in which to catagorize these beings, they created a new catagory called "Angels".

No one was pretending.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26132723

You didnt know the word 'angels' was in the Bible thousands of years ago? Now you are pretending its just a modern day issue..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32299108
Belgium
02/17/2013 01:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
the Chariots of the Gods movie depicted long standing evidence they have been here since long before we know. The only problem with the movie is once again, the movie concocted a scenario where these beings that were here long ago might be from the star systems. The fact is…they are here!

They have always been here. Who do you think was talking to Moses and the Hebrews in the mountains? A talking cloud? Sure, and Barney the Dinosaur is real.
GuidedOne

Lebanon
02/17/2013 01:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

No one was pretending.

I am not an offended christian, i am offended fairly intelligent human being. Explain to me how these aliens managed to find us at the precise moment we came into existence and did not visit planet earth a long time ago, find nothing and move along? The Universe is huge and our existence on earth compared to the Universe is like 0.0000001%, so yeah i dont believe in aliens or anything of the sort.

Last Edited by GuidedOne on 02/17/2013 01:57 PM

Dear sir, poor sir, brave sir: You are an experiment by the Creator of the Universe. You are the only creature in the entire Universe who has free will. You are the only one who has to figure out what to do next--and why. Everybody else is a robot, a machine.

Anonymous Coward
United States
02/17/2013 02:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

No one was pretending.

I am not an offended christian, i am offended fairly intelligent human being. Explain to me how these aliens managed to find us at the precise moment we came into existence and did not visit planet earth a long time ago, find nothing and move along? The Universe is huge and our existence on earth compared to the Universe is like 0.0000001%, so yeah i dont believe in aliens or anything of the sort.

Ok, well, do what you do. Just try to explain human chromosome #2.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34610681
Germany
02/17/2013 02:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

Then you can't call yourself "fairly intelligent" by any stretch of the imagination.
MHz

User ID: 34243878
Canada
02/17/2013 02:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

Watch the 1st 3 and get back to this thread. Even if you don't buy the whole theme you can't deny the artifacts they show, explaining those is the theme of the whole series. If you come up with something different that fine as it is better than what established science is trying to shovel as truth.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/17/2013 02:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

No one was pretending.

You acknowledge that these "alines" just happend to find us the "precise moment we came into existance", yet you fail to see what that might imply overall.

Human Chromosome #2. Look into it. Try to explain it.
GuidedOne

Lebanon
02/17/2013 02:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

No one was pretending.

You acknowledge that these "alines" just happend to find us the "precise moment we came into existance", yet you fail to see what that might imply overall.

I did not acknowledge that, if anything i said it is quite impossible for them to find us at that exact moment. They could get on their spaceship and go around the universe looking for intelligent life, but since humans havent been around for that long, a miniscule amount compared to the existence of the universe, you would have a better chance at winning the lottery every week.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34619307
Japan
02/17/2013 02:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is nice to watch on a Sunday Afternoon
when it is raining and freezing cold but it
is Peanuts when you look for the Truth!

I think i saw all Chapters (a lot of Rain here)
and in every chapter they mixed ca. 5-7,5%
Truth with ca. 80% Bs + Lies and the rest is
Interpretation.

Remember: The Truth will be not shown on TV.!

The A. Astronaut Debunked is coming with more
Truth and is imo. not sooooo bad like many
People here claimed!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21363812
Canada
02/17/2013 02:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

I enjoy the series. You have the option of using your own discernment whether or not you will agree with none, some, many, or all of the theories postulated, but at the very least, you will get up close and personal with most of the ancient sites around this planet in a way that is never presented in the education system, and, ponder the many questions that status quo or faulty history books could not, and have not, answered.

If your desire is to broaden perspective, you'll enjoy the way your mind wanders into the 'what if', but, if you are comfy in the "official story of history" and don't wish to have beliefs challenged, the series may leave a bitter taste in your mouth.

Take a ride, you've got nothing to lose!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26863066
Canada
02/17/2013 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

No one was pretending.

I did not acknowledge that, if anything i said it is quite impossible for them to find us at that exact moment. They could get on their spaceship and go around the universe looking for intelligent life, but since humans havent been around for that long, a miniscule amount compared to the existence of the universe, you would have a better chance at winning the lottery every week.

You don't believe that humans have been around that long.... please explain the human footprints mixed in with dinosaur tracks found in many spots.

[link to www.youtube.com]
Holy_Diver

User ID: 20712268
United States
02/17/2013 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Holy Fuck, OP, we just went over all this shit two days ago.

Up on top of the web page, just off center to the right, is a box where you input text, and underneath is a grey button that will execute a search of this website for similar.

99/100 of the problem with GLP is that every day, there's a brand new thread about the same shit we just argued yesterday.

If you really want to know, go look up the past threads on how we all feel about fucking Ancient Aliens.
:ritd:"You've been left on your own, like a Rainbow in the Dark" -Ronnie James Dio:ritd:
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/17/2013 02:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.lloydpye.com]

rastabanan
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/17/2013 02:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Holy Fuck, OP, we just went over all this shit two days ago.

Up on top of the web page, just off center to the right, is a box where you input text, and underneath is a grey button that will execute a search of this website for similar.

99/100 of the problem with GLP is that every day, there's a brand new thread about the same shit we just argued yesterday.

If you really want to know, go look up the past threads on how we all feel about fucking Ancient Aliens.
 Quoting: Holy_Diver

Well, that was fun to watch libtards dance around it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14648539
United States
02/17/2013 02:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

GLP