Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,234 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 935,471
Pageviews Today: 1,668,135Threads Today: 715Posts Today: 12,601
06:56 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Sandy Hook-Phelps/Bloomberg addendum: Richard Sexton(darkhair) Patrick Sexton(bald/grey hair)

Eberechuku
User ID: 30410236
United States
02/18/2013 11:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Sandy Hook-Phelps/Bloomberg addendum: Richard Sexton(darkhair) Patrick Sexton(bald/grey hair)
Wanted to clear things up from my last thread. My wording was confusing when i stated i wasn't into the Greenberg/Sexton actor thing - i was referring to the FAKE claims within that realm and it's unavoidable ties to Dallasgoldbug that i don't associate with.

I DO, however, believe there's plently of shit to look at there.

I initially dove after Nick Phelps, Laura Phelps and Richard Sexton, Jennifer Greenberg-Sexton. The couples looked freakishly alike in my opinion. After digging for awhile I was steered, not outside the Greenbergs, but just to other sources beyond the infamous picasa photo album that is a part of The TruthExposed aka DallasGoldBug. What i found was even more bizarre.

I'll use some of those picasa photos to get at what i'm talking about and then leave other links and the one's I left in my previous thread.

Richard Sexton with his wife Jennifer
[link to picasaweb.google.com (secure)]

Richard with his daughter Emily

Jennifer Greenberg-Sexton's facebook
[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]

Emily Sexton's facebook

Patrick Sexton with boyfriend Christopher Drajem (Brother of Mark Drajem: Top reporter for Bloomberg News)

Patrick Sexton with adopted daughter Isabella Sexton-Drajem

Patrick's facebook

Christopher Drajem's facebook

Mark Drajem's facebook (brother of chris, bloomber reporter)

Nick Phelps' vague facebook

Scroll down to see and read about Patrick

Patrick, Christopher, their two adopted kids shown in the 9th and 10th photos of this slideshow
[link to www.safeschoolscoalition.org]

If you're familiar with the Phelps' CNN interview then i'm sure you agree after seeing these links that if Nick is a Sexton, he is surely Patrick and not Richard. I'm not so popular in that after comparing Jennifer to Laura over and over, watching the standup vimeo performance, frying my eyes out staring at photos on a laptop, i just think they look less alike than i did at first and i don't think they're the same person. But what do i know? I don't know for sure.

As i mentioned in my last thread, the profile of Nick Phelps and Patrick Sexton also share four mutual friends in common (Alice Cunningham Kane, Ken Judy, Adrian Latourelle, Christina Mastin) along with Nick's friendship of Thomas Utterback and Patrick's friendship with Thomas' wife, Laurie Utterback........................................... ya, weird? fucking aye that's weird.

These mutual friends and other facebook friends - actors, acting coaches, theatre majors, tv broadcasting, anti-gun preachers.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34662446
United States
02/18/2013 11:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Sandy Hook-Phelps/Bloomberg addendum: Richard Sexton(darkhair) Patrick Sexton(bald/grey hair)
The mutual friends is such a chilling discovery.
Eberechuku  (OP)

United States
02/19/2013 12:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Sandy Hook-Phelps/Bloomberg addendum: Richard Sexton(darkhair) Patrick Sexton(bald/grey hair)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34662446

I got chills over that one. I accidentally posted this not logged in and then reposted it logged in, thought i could delete this but i guess not since it wasn't logged? i'm a forum newb. should i delete the one i was logged in as or is there a way to scrap this one?
Eberechuku  (OP)

United States
02/19/2013 12:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

I got chills over that one. I accidentally posted this not logged in and then reposted it logged in, thought i could delete this but i guess not since it wasn't logged? i'm a forum newb. should i delete the one i was logged in as or is there a way to scrap this one?
 Quoting: Eberechuku

I scrapped the logged one. whatever...

If you notice in the picasa album, there is a man who is cited to be "Patrick Sexton" who is NOT Patrick Sexton

^that's a photo thrown in by "The TruthExposed" aka DallasShitBug with a bogus caption. That IS, in fact, as it says, Jeffrey Katzenberg but has nothing to do with Patrick Sexton - that is a fucking random distraction and false.

My point in pointing this Richard / Patrick thing out is because obviously everyone was calling Nick Phelps, Richard Sexton. Richard and Patrick i'm guessing are brothers. They look identical, Patrick is bald (everyone was saying that Richard had gone bald overtime - false), Patrick is gay, Richard is married to Jennifer, each are shown with their own children bla bla bla... What i did not find was any kind of facebook page for Richard Sexton that was public or semi-public.

I sound redundant but Nick Phelps is Patrick Sexton if he's a Sexton ton ton ton ton ton ton ton ton.
Fred-S

User ID: 33015295
Switzerland
02/19/2013 06:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

I scrapped the logged one. whatever...

If you notice in the picasa album, there is a man who is cited to be "Patrick Sexton" who is NOT Patrick Sexton

^that's a photo thrown in by "The TruthExposed" aka DallasShitBug with a bogus caption. That IS, in fact, as it says, Jeffrey Katzenberg but has nothing to do with Patrick Sexton - that is a fucking random distraction and false.

My point in pointing this Richard / Patrick thing out is because obviously everyone was calling Nick Phelps, Richard Sexton. Richard and Patrick i'm guessing are brothers. They look identical, Patrick is bald (everyone was saying that Richard had gone bald overtime - false), Patrick is gay, Richard is married to Jennifer, each are shown with their own children bla bla bla... What i did not find was any kind of facebook page for Richard Sexton that was public or semi-public.

I sound redundant but Nick Phelps is Patrick Sexton if he's a Sexton ton ton ton ton ton ton ton ton.

try to use the real accounts
of this family
[link to picasaweb.google.com]
and not much "the truth exposed" account
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22395979
United States
02/19/2013 06:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone else noticing the spate of other "lookalikes" being pushed suddenly to try to muddy the waters that we have PROOF from clear photographic evidence (from David ekcI--reverse that previous word-- DOT com) that the "Phelpses" of Sandy Hook are indeed Richard and Jennifer Greenberg Sexton, and that "Rachel D'Avino" is another Greenberg relation?

The spooks are definitely planting a whole bunch of new threads here and everywhere to try to detract us all from the basic fact that WE'VE GOT THEM DEAD TO RIGHTS in these two instances, and they know it.

You can see the REAL PROOF at the previously mentioned website. The D'Avino photos are under Forums>Main Forums> Today's News>School shooting in Connecticut, post #3643

Same thread has the proof photos on the "Phelpses"...post 3198.

Please vote down (and otherwise disparage) any new threads here claiming these know crisis actors are actually someone other thand who WE'VE ALREADY PROVEN THEM TO BE.

Thanks!
Eberechuku  (OP)

United States
02/19/2013 11:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

try to use the real accounts
of this family
[link to picasaweb.google.com]
and not much "the truth exposed" account

Thanks. i thought the Greenbergs removed all of their own albums.. Still, when you click on the link you gave, there are very few photos and most albums have been deleted.
Eberechuku  (OP)

United States
02/19/2013 11:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone else noticing the spate of other "lookalikes" being pushed suddenly to try to muddy the waters that we have PROOF from clear photographic evidence (from David ekcI--reverse that previous word-- DOT com) that the "Phelpses" of Sandy Hook are indeed Richard and Jennifer Greenberg Sexton, and that "Rachel D'Avino" is another Greenberg relation?

The spooks are definitely planting a whole bunch of new threads here and everywhere to try to detract us all from the basic fact that WE'VE GOT THEM DEAD TO RIGHTS in these two instances, and they know it.

You can see the REAL PROOF at the previously mentioned website. The D'Avino photos are under Forums>Main Forums> Today's News>School shooting in Connecticut, post #3643

Please vote down (and otherwise disparage) any new threads here claiming these know crisis actors are actually someone other thand who WE'VE ALREADY PROVEN THEM TO BE.

Thanks!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22395979

You sound like the hackjob trying to divert people away from new evidence here. Not me.
It's clear as day - Nick Phelps [link to www.facebook.com (secure)] shares mutual friends with Patrick Sexton [link to www.facebook.com (secure)]

Patrick Sexton cited as an actor
[link to www.inspireseattle.org]

Patrick Sexton looking eerily like Nick Phelps

Patrick Sexton in 9th and 10th photo of slideshow
[link to www.safeschoolscoalition.org]

Why does Nick Phelps share mutual friends with this Sexton? Why does he share friends with any Sexton? Why do they look so much alike? Both facebook accounts appear pretty inactive.

You my friend, are a part of a cover up on this forum, not me.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22395979
United States
02/19/2013 12:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

Please vote down (and otherwise disparage) any new threads here claiming these known crisis actors are actually someone other than who WE'VE ALREADY PROVEN THEM TO BE.

Thanks!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29994997
Norway
02/19/2013 03:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nice work, OP, Nick Phelps pretty much looks like Richards face, with his brothers hair, or lack there of. But then agani, looking at i.e. the picture of the Sextons with the kids in the middle, itv obviously quite old considering how old their daughters are now, so it could be Richard having lost his hair in this time. Most of their pictures seem pretty old, since no picture have their daughters lokking like more than early teens.
Fred-S

Switzerland
02/19/2013 03:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
So... Patrick is gay.. and was playing couple with his sister in law on CNN?

and what about this mytypepad.com page in archive.org?

they play with fake identity since 2010?
Eberechuku

User ID: 34774993
United States
02/19/2013 05:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Fred-S

The typepad link has stumped me.. i don't even think Nick Phelps looks like either Richard or Patrick Sexton from that link. Slightly he does. Photos are tricky. And yeah, it being 2010 and he's with Laura 'posing'?.. who knows...Apologies for my initial confidence.
Fred-S

Switzerland
02/19/2013 06:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Fred-S

The typepad link has stumped me.. i don't even think Nick Phelps looks like either Richard or Patrick Sexton from that link. Slightly he does. Photos are tricky. And yeah, it being 2010 and he's with Laura 'posing'?.. who knows...Apologies for my initial confidence.

mmm... you know, it's very difficult, when people fake their name, play role, their goal is to be tricky.

you did a very good job to collect informations and pictures.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 322602
United States
02/19/2013 06:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
HELLO?!?! Stop this. We\'ve already PROVEN Jennifer and Richard Sexton are \"The Phelpses.\" Other muddying not needed or appreciated:

---------

Anyone else noticing the spate of other \"lookalikes\" being pushed suddenly to try to muddy the waters that we have PROOF from clear photographic evidence (from David ekcI--reverse that previous word-- DOT com) that the \"Phelpses\" of Sandy Hook are indeed Richard and Jennifer Greenberg Sexton, and that \"Rachel D\'Avino\" is another Greenberg relation?

The spooks are definitely planting a whole bunch of new threads here and everywhere to try to detract us all from the basic fact that WE\'VE GOT THEM DEAD TO RIGHTS in these two instances, and they know it.

You can see the REAL PROOF at the previously mentioned website. The D\'Avino photos are under Forums>Main Forums> Today\'s News>School shooting in Connecticut, post #3643

Same thread has the proof photos on the \"Phelpses\"...post 3198.
Eberechuku (OP)
United States
02/19/2013 10:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
HELLO?!?! Stop this. We\'ve already PROVEN Jennifer and Richard Sexton are \"The Phelpses.\" Other muddying not needed or appreciated:

---------

Anyone else noticing the spate of other \"lookalikes\" being pushed suddenly to try to muddy the waters that we have PROOF from clear photographic evidence (from David ekcI--reverse that previous word-- DOT com) that the \"Phelpses\" of Sandy Hook are indeed Richard and Jennifer Greenberg Sexton, and that \"Rachel D\'Avino\" is another Greenberg relation?

The spooks are definitely planting a whole bunch of new threads here and everywhere to try to detract us all from the basic fact that WE\'VE GOT THEM DEAD TO RIGHTS in these two instances, and they know it.

You can see the REAL PROOF at the previously mentioned website. The D\'Avino photos are under Forums>Main Forums> Today\'s News>School shooting in Connecticut, post #3643

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 322602

look-alikes aren't proof. are you in 5th grade? cocktail photo of phelps doesn't even look like Richard and Jennifer. Turn them in with your proof or go back to well aware dot come.
Ahatmose

User ID: 25872442
Canada
02/19/2013 10:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22395979

clappa clappa clappa clappa
clappa clappa clappa clappa

There is no doubt at all that CNN was complicit in this fraud and that The Phelps are the Sexton-Greenbergs.

Anyone who tries to change this is indeed trying to spread disinformation and should be ignored (or barred ?).

Ahatmose

Canada
02/19/2013 10:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

---------

look-alikes aren't proof. are you in 5th grade? cocktail photo of phelps doesn't even look like Richard and Jennifer. Turn them in with your proof or go back to well aware dot come.
 Quoting: Eberechuku 30410236

Excuse me but would you please stfu and YOU go back to where YOU came from.

New Age Messiah

User ID: 9993365
United States
02/19/2013 11:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
bumpy
Ahatmose

Canada
02/19/2013 11:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

---------

I challenge CNN and Anderson Cooper or that other false disinformation master that you can't even mention here to have them both on stage, live and in person, TOGETHER. It will never happen because they are one and the same.

Eberechuku  (OP)

United States
02/19/2013 11:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

---------

I challenge CNN and Anderson Cooper or that other false disinformation master that you can't even mention here to have them both on stage, live and in person, TOGETHER. It will never happen because they are one and the same.

Quoting: Ahatmose

You aren't challenging anyone. You're on a forum. No one even had the right 'Sexton' name until i joined this board - look, here's Patrick Sexton/Richard Sexton/Nick Phelps with Noah Pozner! [link to www.facebook.com (secure)]

You're not a detective, sorry. And this picture of Nick from 2 years ago [link to web.archive.org]
doesn't quite match up with this picture of PATRICK sexton from about six years ago [link to picasaweb.google.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25225980
United States
02/19/2013 11:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
They prob mix and match with one another to confuse the issue...even that photo of the Phelps with their Margaritas, doesn't prove they're not Sextons...since "acting" is a source of income, it would serve them well to establish themselves as their alter egos with people, or whoever posted that photo is in on the facade as well.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34932931
Germany
02/22/2013 06:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good finds:

-----------

[link to img685.imageshack.us]

[link to img842.imageshack.us]

[link to imageshack.us]

-----------

[link to farm9.staticflickr.com]

-----------

[link to nodisinfo.com]

-----------

[link to mob612.photobucket.com]

-----------

RACHEL DAVINO is one of the adults "killed" at Sandy Hook.

Here is her picture in the news:
[link to abclocal.go.com]

And here's her dimpled chubby Greenberg mug (she was younger):

GREEN shirt -

Center -

In dress with green flowers-

------------

Notice how the little girl with Rachel Davino is also with Vicky Soto
What a coincidence..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34013269
United States
02/23/2013 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's very, very simple. If you reverse the words that follow, put them together and add DOT COM to them:

divaD ekcI

Then go to Forums>Main Forums>Today's News>School Shooting in Connecticut and look at post #3198 on page 160, you will see that there is ZERO QUESTION that Richard & Jennifer Greenberg Sexton are "the Phelpses."

The yellowish photos are "the Phelpses" during their "move" from L.A. to Sandy Hook. The clearer ones are from the Sexton picassa photo album. The comparison is so full proof that we now have all these threads popping up to question the obvious.

Not going to work, Langley....

GLP