Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,119 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 863,855
Pageviews Today: 1,537,022Threads Today: 651Posts Today: 11,524
05:38 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Sandy Hook: Is this the 'Phelps/Sexton' woman in a car commercial?

jacobs ladder
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 32537831
United States
02/19/2013 12:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Sandy Hook: Is this the 'Phelps/Sexton' woman in a car commercial?
This woman in a new car commercial which advertises the 2014 Kia Sorento really resembles the 'Phelps (Jennifer Sexton)' woman who was interviewed with her husband at Sandy Hook. I'm posting this to see what you might think. I'm not saying it's her, but it really looks like her and if it is...then this has gotten more interesting. You decide:

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
Gigolo Jesus

User ID: 16359707
United States
02/19/2013 12:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Sandy Hook: Is this the 'Phelps/Sexton' woman in a car commercial?
She does bare some resemblance to the woman you are talking about, but come on now. Why the heck would they do that? Almost as bad as that guy that thinks the doctor in Aurora was Tom Cruise!
"A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong gives it a superficial appearance of being right." ~Thomas Paine
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26758255
United States
02/19/2013 01:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
funny i said the same thing to my wife a month ago.
def not her.. but it goes to show. 7-8 billion people on earth, some are bound to look the same
ZEROeffect

User ID: 33873516
Canada
02/19/2013 01:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Not her! Jennifer Sexton has a much larger honker on her horse like head!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26050784
United States
02/19/2013 01:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Its her.

With all these supposed victims and their families, they're all a little bit too cute or good looking, straight from acting school.

I've been to Newtown, pretty run downed trashy town, with their share of ugly people just like any other town.
Fred-S

User ID: 33015295
Switzerland
02/19/2013 06:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Its her.

With all these supposed victims and their families, they're all a little bit too cute or good looking, straight from acting school.

I've been to Newtown, pretty run downed trashy town, with their share of ugly people just like any other town.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26050784

ja ja ja
[link to www.imagebam.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34438469
United States
02/19/2013 06:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
did you ever stop to think she might do acting on the side from her professional career? I have done a couple commercials several years ago, and was paid well..and extra work for movies, not paid well.

there are plenty of actors in the country who will never be known who do small rolls all over TV
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22395979
United States
02/19/2013 06:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
OK...enough.

AM I the only one noticing the emphasis on posting "lookalikes" to muddy the waters of the SIMPLE FACT that the "traveling Phelpses" photos posted at David (reverse the next word, because GLP doesn;t like it) ekcI's website are absolutely the same as the Richard and Jennifer Greenberg Sexton couple photos we've all seen?

PSYOPS IS HERE, and they are prioritizing muddying the truth that we have 100% ironclad proof that these two are the same, and that "Rachel D'Avino" is also a Greenberg relation.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22395979
United States
02/19/2013 06:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone else noticing the spate of other "lookalikes" being pushed suddenly to try to muddy the waters that we have PROOF from clear photographic evidence (from David ekcI--reverse that previous word-- DOT com) that the "Phelpses" of Sandy Hook are indeed Richard and Jennifer Greenberg Sexton, and that "Rachel D'Avino" is another Greenberg relation?

The spooks are definitely planting a whole bunch of new threads here and everywhere to try to detract us all from the basic fact that WE'VE GOT THEM DEAD TO RIGHTS in these two instances, and they know it.

You can see the REAL PROOF at the previously mentioned website. The D'Avino photos are under Forums>Main Forums> Today's News>School shooting in Connecticut, post #3643

Same thread has the proof photos on the "Phelpses"...post 3198.

Please vote down (and otherwise disparage) any new threads here claiming these know crisis actors are actually someone other thand who WE'VE ALREADY PROVEN THEM TO BE.

Thanks!

GLP