Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,213 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 441,641
Pageviews Today: 711,315Threads Today: 240Posts Today: 3,715
08:44 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

If you believe chemtrails are real . . . what source of information has reinforced your belief most?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37139942
United States
03/30/2013 11:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: If you believe chemtrails are real . . . what source of information has reinforced your belief most?
This is called just shooting the shit.

e: If you believe chemtrails are real . . . what source of information has reinforced your belief most?

The problem is, I see no evidence that what you are referring to aren't contrails.

What's lame s believing that a trail contains chemicals just because of the way it looks.

And no, I don't think you people have a clue about anything.

But please, continue posting ignorant nonsense. And I'll continue to point it out.
Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30170064

I think now why no one is getting anything into your brain is because you don't have one, repeat you are a robutt here to make spam over and over.
Quoting: Anonymous Coward 37139942

Go ahead, refer to truth and facts a spam...I expect nothing less from a chemtard.

Chemtard in not a real word. you picked that off off the internet. It sounds foolish.

Chemtrail is not a real word. You picked that off the Internet. You are a fool.

Sorry, chemtard fits you people like a glove
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30170064
United States
03/30/2013 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: If you believe chemtrails are real . . . what source of information has reinforced your belief most?
I think now why no one is getting anything into your brain is because you don't have one, repeat you are a robutt here to make spam over and over.

...says a paranoid and ignorant Chemtard..

Ouch, coming from you, that hurts!

I mean, I have so much respect for chemtards that their words cut me like a knife!

/sarcasm

Can you try to be serious and stop with the humor?

Can you try to learn about science and aviation from reputable sources?!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5917739
United States
Report Abusive Post

Go ahead, refer to truth and facts a spam...I expect nothing less from a chemtard.

Chemtard in not a real word. you picked that off off the internet. It sounds foolish.

Exactly... Chemtard, useless eater and moran fits them perfectly.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/30/2013 02:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

Also, I started calling you people that before I ever saw the word. I had thought I invented it..,but Snake says he did...
 Quoting: WindyMind

And your point is?
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/30/2013 11:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Windy this thread is a joke, no need to get serious about it.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/30/2013 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

e: If you believe chemtrails are real . . . what source of information has reinforced your belief most?

The problem is, I see no evidence that what you are referring to aren't contrails.

What's lame s believing that a trail contains chemicals just because of the way it looks.

But please, continue posting ignorant nonsense. And I'll continue to point it out.

Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

I mean, I have so much respect for chemtards that their words cut me like a knife!

/sarcasm

Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

Also, I started calling you people that before I ever saw the word. I had thought I invented it..,but Snake says he did...

That's a lot of work...for nothing.

The trails are still contrails...and you are still a gullible chemtard.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/30/2013 11:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

/sarcasm

Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

And your point is?

That it's not a word I found on the Internet...

Geez you chemtards are thick...
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/30/2013 12:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

/sarcasm

Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

And your point is?

Oops, my mistake, sorry.
WindyMind

User ID: 7244814
United States
03/30/2013 12:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

relief
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/30/2013 12:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

/sarcasm

Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

And your point is?

Can you use another word that makes more sense maybe? I saw Thick chemtrails.
Think chemtrails.
Stinky chemtrails.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/30/2013 12:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

relief

All chemtard/chemtrail threads are a joke...
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/30/2013 12:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

/sarcasm

Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

And your point is?

Can you use another word that makes more sense maybe? I saw Thick chemtrails.
Think chemtrails.
Stinky chemtrails.

Thick chemtards, stinky chemtards?

Ok, sure
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/30/2013 12:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

relief

Damn right they are - to those of us brains and minds. But there really are a bunch of low IQ types out there who get scared shitless when they read this bilge.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/30/2013 12:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

relief

Damn right they are - to those of us brains and minds. But there really are a bunch of low IQ types out there who get scared shitless when they read this bilge.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5917739

Yeah, I know...I'm glad they live like scared rats because they choose to be ignorant.
George B  (OP)
Extinct But Not Forgotten!

User ID: 33865837
United States
03/30/2013 12:42 PM

Report Abusive Post
Just maybe Chemtrail conspiracy advocates had it right all along . . . persistent trails are a serious threat to the well being of the planet . . . they intuitively knew what they were seeing in the sky in such frequency and density was just NOT RIGHT . . . so what if they run amuck of proper scientific nomenclature . . . Too much persistent contrails and contrail induced cirrus cloud banks are a real threat . . . peace
Martin Luther King . . . Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter!

"Email: [email protected]"

All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.
Galileo Galilei, Italian astronomer & physicist (1564 - 1642)

The only thing guaranteed in life is deception. . . everything else is optional . . . George B
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/30/2013 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just maybe Chemtrail conspiracy advocates had it right all along . . . persistent trails are a serious threat to the well being of the planet . . . they intuitively knew what they were seeing in the sky in such frequency and density was just NOT RIGHT . . . so what if they run amuck of proper scientific nomenclature . . . Too much persistent contrails and contrail induced cirrus cloud banks are a real threat . . . peace
 Quoting: George B

But they are STILL contrails!

Of course they have "some" effect! Where do you see anyone claiming differently?!

But, to fight a fight against chemtrails" takes away any and all power to fight against contrails...no one will ever ate anyone who calls them "chemtrails" seriously....ever.

There are certainly more of them compared to the 70s and 80s...but they are STILL contrails...

No, the "advocates" believe there are "chemicals" intentionally being sprayed on them, for all sorts of reasons...to make them itch, to make them pick their skin, to give them Alzheimer's....the list is literally endless....

Calling contrails "chemtrails" only serves to distance anyone who would potentially care about the harm contrails could be causing us from the problem. Chemtards are their own worst enemies.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/30/2013 12:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

Of course they have "some" effect! Where do you see anyone claiming differently?!

But, to fight a fight against chemtrails" takes away any and all power to fight against contrails...no one will ever ate anyone who calls them "chemtrails" seriously....ever.

There are certainly more of them compared to the 70s and 80s...but they are STILL contrails...

No, the "advocates" believe there are "chemicals" intentionally being sprayed on them, for all sorts of reasons...to make them itch, to make them pick their skin, to give them Alzheimer's....the list is literally endless....

Calling contrails "chemtrails" only serves to distance anyone who would potentially care about the harm contrails could be causing us from the problem. Chemtards are their own worst enemies.

"Ate" = take
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/30/2013 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

"Ate" = take

And they are a real POTENTIAL threat. There are many more things which should be considered a "threat" before we need to worry about contrail cirrus..

Don't try. To tell me otherwise George, you don't have the whole f the atmospheric science community behind your statement.

Seems more like wishful thinking on your part.

Why do you hate aviation so much?!

Is there a story behind that?

Please, do tell.
George B  (OP)

User ID: 37148501
United States
03/30/2013 01:34 PM

Report Abusive Post
And they are a real POTENTIAL threat. There are many more things which should be considered a "threat" before we need to worry about contrail cirrus..

Don't try. To tell me otherwise George, you don't have the whole f the atmospheric science community behind your statement.

Please, do tell.

There are only about three things all atmospheric scientists agree on and they are . . .

1) The concentration of CO2 in our atmosphere is much higher now than it was when we stated measuring it . . .
2) Cirrus Clouds are a net warmer of the Troposphere . . .
3) Aircraft contrails cause a net increase in Cirrus clouds . . .

Now my list . . .

1) IPCC and the aircraft industry have known for years they were dramatically increasing cirrus clouds world wide . . .
2) It is cheaper for them not to address the problem
3) I don't like cheapskates .
Martin Luther King . . . Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter!

All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.

The only thing guaranteed in life is deception. . . everything else is optional . . . George B
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/30/2013 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

Please, do tell.

There are only about three things all atmospheric scientists agree on and they are . . .

1) The concentration of CO2 in our atmosphere is much higher now than it was when we stated measuring it . . .

Now my list . . .

1) IPCC and the aircraft industry have known for years they were dramatically increasing cirrus clouds world wide . . .

Oh, you are blaming the CO2 levels all on aviation?!

I don't like those who spread fear....
George B  (OP)

User ID: 33865837
United States
03/30/2013 02:33 PM

Report Abusive Post

Please, do tell.

Now my list . . .

I never said that . . . I said the increase in CO2 was one of the three things atmospheric Scientists would agree on . . . another do

Anonymous Coward
United States
03/30/2013 02:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

Please, do tell.

Now my list . . .

I never said that . . . I said the increase in CO2 was one of the three things atmospheric Scientists would agree on . . . another do

But george, we ARE discussing contrails...who asked you anything about CO2?

And why didn't you mention your favorite, sulfur?
George B  (OP)

User ID: 19998253
United States
03/30/2013 03:11 PM

Report Abusive Post

Now my list . . .

Do I have to explain everything to you!!! . . . I was making a point that scientist agree on very little . . . but one thing they do not question is that cirrus clouds have a net warming effect . . . and of course along with CO2 has increased . . . huffy

Oh yeah . . . sulfur is their ace in the hole . . . if all else fails they can inject sulfur into the stratosphere if they haven't already . . . wakeup

Last Edited by George B on 03/30/2013 03:14 PM

Anonymous Coward
United States
03/30/2013 04:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

Do I have to explain everything to you!!! . . . I was making a point that scientist agree on very little . . . but one thing they do not question is that cirrus clouds have a net warming effect . . . and of course along with CO2 has increased . . . huffy

Oh yeah . . . sulfur is their ace in the hole . . . if all else fails they can inject sulfur into the stratosphere if they haven't already . . . wakeup

George, you are in no position to explain anything.

You brought up CO2 when we were discussing what scientists believe the danger associated with contrails and contrail cirrus might be. CO2 is ALWAYS a danger...I was talking about the physical manifestation of the trails themselves. Which, science doesn't seem all that worried about...
WindyMind

User ID: 7244814
United States
03/30/2013 04:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Have you ever gone to and oxygen bar George? I imagine it would be a pleasant experience. I have only seen one in Boulder.
George B  (OP)

United States
03/30/2013 04:23 PM

Report Abusive Post
Have you ever gone to and oxygen bar George? I imagine it would be a pleasant experience. I have only seen one in Boulder.

Can't say that I have . . . but too much oxygen can be toxic as well . . . coffeecup

Anonymous Coward
United States
03/30/2013 04:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

Your brain could certainly use some....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36419852
United States
03/30/2013 04:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

lame 1rof1
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36419852

No, what's "lame" is that there are a bunch of paranoid fools in the world who believe that the trails in the sky are anything more than water vapor and combustion gases despite a complete lack of evidence.

There is nothing paranoid about noticing chemtrails. what would be lame is thinking that everything is a contrail that's coming from behind the plane.

Don't you think that by now people are on to what you are attempting to debunk?

May as well give it up, it is useless, these shill post, all the same, all meaningless.

Anyone reading through your posts would assume you are the clueless one. All you tout are contrails and some fear you have of fear. spam On a pretty limited script obviously. Trade your disinfo manual in for a new one.

Chemtrails are real!!!!!!!!

Awe, go ahead.......hit send post with your favorite lines of ad hom, condensation, useless rhetoric......it's all in a days pay. rofl
George B  (OP)

United States
03/30/2013 04:31 PM

Report Abusive Post

You brought up CO2 when we were discussing what scientists believe the danger associated with contrails and contrail cirrus might be. CO2 is ALWAYS a danger...I was talking about the physical manifestation of the trails themselves. Which, science doesn't seem all that worried about...

You are wrong as usual . . . scientist are very aware of the issues regarding cirrus cloud banks . . . the question is what % of cirrus becomes too much . . . as long as dissipation keeps them a small % of total coverage of the earth's surface . . . the question becomes how much radiative forcing becomes critical . . . and when might this happen . .

. :Trail Map 192-20:

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36419852
United States
03/30/2013 04:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

No, what's "lame" is that there are a bunch of paranoid fools in the world who believe that the trails in the sky are anything more than water vapor and combustion gases despite a complete lack of evidence.

There is nothing paranoid about noticing chemtrails. what would be lame is thinking that everything is a contrail that's coming from behind the plane.

May as well give it up, it is useless, these shill post, all the same, all meaningless.

Anyone reading through your posts would assume you are the clueless one. All you tout are contrails and some fear you have of fear. spam On a pretty limited script obviously. Trade your disinfo manual in for a new one.

Awe, go ahead.......hit send post with your favorite lines of ad hom, condensation, useless rhetoric......it's all in a days pay. rofl
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/30/2013 04:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

You are wrong as usual . . . scientist are very aware of the issues regarding cirrus cloud banks . . . the question is what % of cirrus becomes too much . . . as long as dissipation keeps them a small % of total coverage of the earth's surface . . . the question becomes how much radiative forcing becomes critical . . . and when might this happen . .

. :Trail Map 192-20:

Wrong huh?! I wrote "doesn't seem all that worried"

If it were huge problem...it would have been stopped by now...

You are too busy looking 50 years into future that you ignore the REAL Problems we face right now.

You have NO IDEA what future technology will do for aviation and the problem of contrail cirrus.

And George, you should step off your high horse..you have been wrong...a lot!!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/30/2013 04:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

And anyone with intelligence reading through chemtard posts SHOULD be concerned about a complete lack of evidence to support what you expel claim.

Just look at your own post...accusations, statements of fact...with NOTHING to support them but your own belief...which s based on a lack of education in aviation and science.

Chemtrails may very well be real...but how do you know you have actually seen a single one...you don't.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/30/2013 04:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

And anyone with intelligence reading through chemtard posts SHOULD be concerned about a complete lack of evidence to support what you expel claim.

Just look at your own post...accusations, statements of fact...with NOTHING to support them but your own belief...which s based on a lack of education in aviation and science.

Chemtrails may very well be real...but how do you know you have actually seen a single one...you don't.

Expel = people

iPad is acting up...and I'm a horrible typist.

GLP