Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,861 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 386,969
Pageviews Today: 662,281Threads Today: 321Posts Today: 4,510
07:49 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

If you believe chemtrails are real . . . what source of information has reinforced your belief most?

WindyMind

User ID: 19958774
United States
02/21/2013 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: If you believe chemtrails are real . . . what source of information has reinforced your belief most?
I read that due to chemtrails there is not as much water from the melting snow.
George B  (OP)
Extinct But Not Forgotten!

User ID: 19998253
United States
02/21/2013 12:19 PM

Report Abusive Post
Re: If you believe chemtrails are real . . . what source of information has reinforced your belief most?
Terrible snow in Kansas, Omaha streets are dry and salted. I'd like to get to tomorrow's medical test to but at least today worked out.
 Quoting: WindyMind

Best Wishes! :144:
Martin Luther King . . . Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter!

"Email: [email protected]"

All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.
Galileo Galilei, Italian astronomer & physicist (1564 - 1642)

The only thing guaranteed in life is deception. . . everything else is optional . . . George B
WindyMind

User ID: 19958774
United States
02/21/2013 12:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
A few snowflakes just fell on me!
George B  (OP)

United States
02/21/2013 12:26 PM

Report Abusive Post
A few snowflakes just fell on me!

ahhh
Martin Luther King . . . Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter!

All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.

The only thing guaranteed in life is deception. . . everything else is optional . . . George B
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3987337
United States
02/21/2013 12:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
What source? I found out about chemtrails when a low flying jet laid one over my neighborhood near lake Calhoun in Minneapolis during the spring of 09. The white haze then came down to ground level and look like fog. The next day every water puddle and pond in the neighborhood turned rust colored. The lakes did not change color though.

But then I did a search and found all sorts of information.

That's my story and no "debunker" is going to change that

And by low flying I mean maybe 6,000 feet up. Instead of the typical 30,000
George B  (OP)

United States
02/21/2013 01:03 PM

Report Abusive Post
What source? I found out about chemtrails when a low flying jet laid one over my neighborhood near lake Calhoun in Minneapolis during the spring of 09. The white haze then came down to ground level and look like fog. The next day every water puddle and pond in the neighborhood turned rust colored. The lakes did not change color though.

But then I did a search and found all sorts of information.

That's my story and no "debunker" is going to change that

And by low flying I mean maybe 6,000 feet up. Instead of the typical 30,000
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3987337

Could have been one of these . . . Insect or weed abatement . . . :Chemtrails - 757:
:C - #6:

George B  (OP)

United States
02/24/2013 04:04 PM

Report Abusive Post
:C - #13:

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20574169
United States
03/13/2013 10:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
chemtrails are a good way to detect the morons in our society
George B  (OP)

United States
03/13/2013 10:16 AM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20574169

And identifying people who are not tollerant of people who think differently. . . .spock

WindyMind

User ID: 26518293
United States
03/13/2013 10:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is on my thread too.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 381452
United States
03/13/2013 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

it's just noble. he's back and spunky as ever.
George B  (OP)

United States
03/13/2013 02:44 PM

Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 381452

Well, well . . . did someone leave the door at the psych ward unlocked again ?? . . hiding2

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 100741
United States
03/15/2013 02:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to weathermodification.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 381452
United States
03/15/2013 05:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 381452

Well, well . . . did someone leave the door at the psych ward unlocked again ?? . . hiding2
 Quoting: George B

My thoughts, exactly....hi
CaptiveR
User ID: 9015514
United Kingdom
03/17/2013 06:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
You already fucking asked us this, so what is it, having fun poking the stick at us with impunity?

I know i know, you thought you could extract a little something extra huh, well fuck my old boots again.

But ok then, nothing reinforced my belief, no information gleaned itself as undebunkable, nor any source reared its head to be accounted, no. No. My eyes are how i perceive this world, got that fucko?

I suppose now you will claim my eyes deceive me, that i do not know anything about aviation etc, that i am a pathetic worm not worthy of a decent opinion.
CaptiveR
User ID: 9015514
United Kingdom
03/17/2013 06:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
: How were you introduced to the concept of the Chemtrail conspiracy?

Introduced? Well it ain't like its a fucking private club or some person named Ralph. Frigging rats cock, introduced? I was never introduced merely forced into knowing about while tilting my head backwards perhaps? Frigging introduced, tell me something Joseph, do you get introduced to cancer? I wonder, does it tell you fucking bedtime stories huhh?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35400680
United States
03/17/2013 06:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Not this again....

I've seen it with my own eyes. It's real, the planes are real, the people are real, what more do you need?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34750812

I started "believing" in chemtrails when a saw a formation of KC-135 tanker aircraft flying at 10,000 feet over southern New Jersey spewing out a cloud of white shit behind them.

Aircraft don't create contrails at 10,000 feet. Especially contrails that disperse and hang in the air for over an hour.
George B  (OP)

United States
03/17/2013 06:43 AM

Report Abusive Post

Introduced? Well it ain't like its a fucking private club or some person named Ralph. Frigging rats cock, introduced? I was never introduced merely forced into knowing about while tilting my head backwards perhaps? Frigging introduced, tell me something Joseph, do you get introduced to cancer? I wonder, does it tell you fucking bedtime stories huhh?
 Quoting: CaptiveR 9015514

Hmmmm . . . I am not judging anyone's opinion. . . .glad you know what feel about the subject. . . .It is my opinion no matter what the potential scientific explanations are for what people see in the sky. . . they have a strong reaction to it. . . .

The reaction is primeval and intuitive. . . like something is wrong. . . this should not be this way. . . so no amount of alternative possible explanations are going to change that reaction. . . . I am not saying the reaction is wrong. . . It is part of our survival evolution. . . the sky was part of our early warning system. . . .Wow!!! Here comes a storm, forest fire, dust from the enemy, blizzard, violent weather. . . .it is who we are . . . .grinning

George B  (OP)

United States
03/17/2013 06:50 AM

Report Abusive Post

Hmmmm . . . I am not judging anyone's opinion. . . .glad you know what feel about the subject. . . .It is my opinion no matter what the potential scientific explanations are for what people see in the sky. . . they have a strong reaction to it. . . .

The reaction is primeval and intuitive. . . like something is wrong. . . this should not be this way. . . so no amount of alternative possible explanations are going to change that reaction. . . . I am not saying the reaction is wrong. . . It is part of our survival evolution. . . the sky was part of our early warning system. . . .Wow!!! Here comes a storm, forest fire, dust from the enemy, blizzard, violent weather. . . .it is who we are . . . .grinning

I think the results of this survey support my statements above. . . . seems 75% or more of the votes show the visual experiences are the most reinforcing issue associated with the chemtrail conspiracy. . . .peace

POLL: If you believe chemtrails are real . . . what source of information has reinforced your belief most?
8) I see persistent trails in the skies . . .    75.4% (86)
10) Scientific papers, patents, symposia (mainstream) . . .   7.0% (8)
12) Other. . .  please specify in this Thread. . . .    6.1% (7)
4) YouTube Videos about chemtrails . . .   2.6% (3)
5) Reading about different conspiracies they mentioned them .  .   2.6% (3)
3) Documentaries about them on the History Channel . . .   1.8% (2)
7) There are websites I visit that talk about them . . .   1.8% (2)
9) Rap songs or other entertainment including celebrities . . .   1.8% (2)
11)  Papers, articles, symposia by other chemtrail believes . . .   0.9% (1)
1) TV news stories about them . . .   0% (0)
2) I have dreams about them . .    0% (0)
6) My friends and/or family talk about them . . .   0% (0)
Blank (View Results) (40)

Non-Blank Votes: 114

George B  (OP)

United States
03/17/2013 06:54 AM

Report Abusive Post

I think the results of this survey support my statements above. . . . seems 75% or more of the votes show the visual experiences are the most reinforcing issue associated with the chemtrail conspiracy. . . .peace

POLL: If you believe chemtrails are real . . . what source of information has reinforced your belief most?
8) I see persistent trails in the skies . . .    75.4% (86)
10) Scientific papers, patents, symposia (mainstream) . . .   7.0% (8)
12) Other. . .  please specify in this Thread. . . .    6.1% (7)
4) YouTube Videos about chemtrails . . .   2.6% (3)
5) Reading about different conspiracies they mentioned them .  .   2.6% (3)
3) Documentaries about them on the History Channel . . .   1.8% (2)
7) There are websites I visit that talk about them . . .   1.8% (2)
9) Rap songs or other entertainment including celebrities . . .   1.8% (2)
11)  Papers, articles, symposia by other chemtrail believes . . .   0.9% (1)
1) TV news stories about them . . .   0% (0)
2) I have dreams about them . .    0% (0)
6) My friends and/or family talk about them . . .   0% (0)
Blank (View Results) (40)

Non-Blank Votes: 114

These observations are further supported by the Poll results from this Thread . . . Thread: How were you introduced to the concept of the Chemtrail conspiracy?

Here over 50% of the votes clearly indicate the belief in chemtrails was initiated by a reaction to what people first saw themselves without being told by anyone else. . . .goodnews

POLL: How were you introduced to the concept of the Chemtrail conspiracy?
3) I notice them first in the sky and started to ask questions   51.6% (192)
2) I visited a website and they talked about them   15.6% (58)
1) Someone (a friend, family, etc.) told me about Chemtrails   10.5% (39)
4) I was reading about a different conspiracy and they mentioned them . . .   8.6% (32)
9) Other . . . please specify   7.8% (29)
5) I saw a discussion on a YouTube video   3.8% (14)
7) I was watching TV and I saw a documentary on the History Channel   1.1% (4)
8) I had a dream about them and just knew   0.8% (3)
6) I was watching TV and there was a news story about them   0.3% (1)
Blank (View Results) (55)

Non-Blank Votes: 372

Last Edited by George B on 03/17/2013 06:59 AM

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20574169
United States
03/17/2013 06:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
George B  (OP)

United States
03/17/2013 07:01 AM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20574169

Noble, you are clearly without a smidgin of people skills. . . wakeup

George B  (OP)

United States
03/17/2013 07:10 AM

Report Abusive Post
IMO. . . .the chemtrail conspiracy persists because of human intuition. . . .

Intuition most likely has its origins in ancestral instincts for survival and adaptation. There is no way that our human ancestors could have survived without intuition. There could not have been much conscious thinking before speech evolved, some 250,000 years ago, yet Pithecanthropus erectus goes back some 4.5 minion years. Old Pith could not possibly have survived predators or such natural threats as the melting of the ice age without intuitive decisions-where to make a fire, when to store meat, when to move to the highlands. There was no time for thinking or laborious logic. Responses often had to be instantaneous. The sound of movement in the brush required an immediate reaction. Those who failed to respond were removed from the gene pool by voracious predators. For Old Pith, intuition was likely the only form of organized preverbal intelligence.

[link to www.psychologytoday.com]

George B  (OP)

United States
03/17/2013 07:12 AM

Report Abusive Post
IMO. . . .the chemtrail conspiracy persists because of human intuition. . . .

Intuition most likely has its origins in ancestral instincts for survival and adaptation. There is no way that our human ancestors could have survived without intuition. There could not have been much conscious thinking before speech evolved, some 250,000 years ago, yet Pithecanthropus erectus goes back some 4.5 minion years. Old Pith could not possibly have survived predators or such natural threats as the melting of the ice age without intuitive decisions-where to make a fire, when to store meat, when to move to the highlands. There was no time for thinking or laborious logic. Responses often had to be instantaneous. The sound of movement in the brush required an immediate reaction. Those who failed to respond were removed from the gene pool by voracious predators. For Old Pith, intuition was likely the only form of organized preverbal intelligence.

[link to www.psychologytoday.com]

Thread: Has intuition saved your life or prevented considerable pain and suffering. . .?

POLL: Has intuition saved your life or prevented considerable pain and suffering. . .?
5) Yes. . .  Intuition is based on at least two of the above  (#2, #3 and # 4)   35.0% (21)
1) Yes . . . Please specify by posting details   26.7% (16)
2) Yes . . . Intuition is based on personally obtained conscious and primarily subconscious (subliminal) knowledge   15.0% (9)
3) Yes. . . Intuition is based on subconscious information transmitted to you by external sources. . . Paranormal   10.0% (6)
4) Yes. . .Intuition is based on a subconscious weighting and sifting process of data observed but not acknowledged   5.0% (3)
9) No. . . Intuition is no more than a good guess and luck   3.3% (2)
6) Maybe . . . Please specify by posting details   1.7% (1)
7)  Don't Know . . .   1.7% (1)
8) No . . . Intuition is pure bunk. . . .   1.7% (1)
Blank (View Results) (18)

Non-Blank Votes: 60

Last Edited by George B on 03/17/2013 07:13 AM

Jaid0gz

User ID: 2630300
Australia
03/17/2013 07:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
There is so much info out there it's ridiculous. Youtube helps, especially the videos on Morgellon's "disease" which features web like strands of thread falling from the sky.

The "what" and the "why on earth are they spraying" videos are beneficial.

I've also witnessed them myself in real life, and have some good close up pictures and descriptions of what they should look like if they are vapor trails, compared to sprayed from within the plane.

Also, there are pictures of the interior of planes loaded with the equipment and storage required to spray... The eq. also had a patent number relating to patents filed over 15 years ago (confirmed by my own research too)

Do your own research.
George B  (OP)

United States
03/17/2013 07:48 AM

Report Abusive Post
There is so much info out there it's ridiculous. Youtube helps, especially the videos on Morgellon's "disease" which features web like strands of thread falling from the sky.

I've also witnessed them myself in real life, and have some good close up pictures and descriptions of what they should look like if they are vapor trails, compared to sprayed from within the plane.

Also, there are pictures of the interior of planes loaded with the equipment and storage required to spray... The eq. also had a patent number relating to patents filed over 15 years ago (confirmed by my own research too)

Do your own research.
 Quoting: Jaid0gz

To everything you have just posted as evidence there are reasonable. . . alternative explanations. . . . I think one's belief is based more upon one's overall philosophy of life and values than simply evidence or fact no matter which side of the debate you find yourself . . .

Last Edited by George B on 03/17/2013 08:11 AM

George B  (OP)

User ID: 33006873
United States
03/17/2013 08:35 AM

Report Abusive Post

Do your own research.
 Quoting: Jaid0gz

To everything you have just posted as evidence there are reasonable. . . alternative explanations. . . . I think one's belief is based more upon one's overall philosophy of life and values than simply evidence or fact no matter which side of the debate you find yourself . . .

Thread: As a Chemtrail believer  . . . the single thing that describes me best is . . .?

POLL: As a Chemtrail believer . . . the single thing that describes me best is . . .?
5) I think many conspiracy theories have an element of truth. . . . 22.2% (6)
7) I am an intuitive thinker. . . . 2
2.2% (6)
6) I am a concrete and rational thinker. . . . 18.5% (5)
3) I have a BS or higher in aerospace engineering, meteorology, earth science or related degree . . . 11.1% (3)
10) I believe in a conscious existence after death . . 11.1% (3)
1) I am a pilot with a private or commercial license . . . 3.7% (1)
4) I think most conspiracy theories are basically full of Bunk. . . 3.7% (1)
8) I believe in the existence of alternate realities. . . 3.7% (1)
11) I don 't believe in a conscious existence after death . . . 3.7% (1)
2) I have significant military experience . . . 0% (0)
9) The world is only what you can see, touch, hear, smell and sense . . . 0% (0)
12) The scientific method is just a tool . . . Most truth is found other ways . . 0% (0)
Blank (View Results) (25)

Non-Blank Votes: 27

Last Edited by George B on 03/17/2013 08:37 AM

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34039835
United States
03/17/2013 08:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
If you believe chemtrails are real . . . what source of information has reinforced your belief most?

12) Other. . .  please specify in this Thread. . . . 

The residue has been analyzed many times and show aluminum particles and other metals.
George B  (OP)

User ID: 33006873
United States
03/17/2013 08:38 AM

Report Abusive Post

12) Other. . .  please specify in this Thread. . . . 

The residue has been analyzed many times and show aluminum particles and other metals.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34039835

Thanks for your participation . . .

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19681600
Australia
03/17/2013 08:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
You chemtards have fooled yourselves into believing that you understand the science based on what you've read from OTHER chemtrads. It's pathetic. Everytime I see a persistent contrails I mutter to myself "idiots...".

Stop pretending that you understand the trails in the sky. You don't. Not even close.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1499446

[link to www.youtube.com]

In your face you fucking CUNT

GLP