Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,725 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 552,701
Pageviews Today: 914,900Threads Today: 272Posts Today: 5,139
09:33 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

If you believe chemtrails are real . . . what source of information has reinforced your belief most?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26257191
United States
03/17/2013 08:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: If you believe chemtrails are real . . . what source of information has reinforced your belief most?
I look up in the sky and see them all the time. We get bombarded. That is all the proof I need.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36293280
United States
03/17/2013 08:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: If you believe chemtrails are real . . . what source of information has reinforced your belief most?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 100741

THis ^
veracious common sense

User ID: 1462016
Canada
03/17/2013 09:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
GREAT INFO FOR THE UN ENDORSED
GEO-ENGINEERING PROJECT, GLOBALLY.

many PDF pages from Government sources and big think tank organizations.

[link to www.agriculturedefensecoalition.org]
"we must make the world honest before we can honestly say to the children that honesty is the best policy! "
George Bernard Shaw.
George B  (OP)
Extinct But Not Forgotten!

User ID: 19998253
United States
03/17/2013 11:20 AM

Report Abusive Post
I look up in the sky and see them all the time. We get bombarded. That is all the proof I need.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26257191

Why do you think what you are seeing are chemtrails . . .? What is your definition of Chemtrails?
Martin Luther King . . . Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter!

"Email: [email protected]"

All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.
Galileo Galilei, Italian astronomer & physicist (1564 - 1642)

The only thing guaranteed in life is deception. . . everything else is optional . . . George B
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20574169
United States
03/17/2013 11:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
chemtrails are a good way to detect the morons in our society
George B  (OP)

United States
03/17/2013 11:26 AM

Report Abusive Post
GREAT INFO FOR THE UN ENDORSED
GEO-ENGINEERING PROJECT, GLOBALLY.

many PDF pages from Government sources and big think tank organizations.

[link to www.agriculturedefensecoalition.org]
 Quoting: veracious common sense

Proposals and opinion papers are not by themselves an ongoing Intentional Covert Atmospheric Aerosol Injection Program . . . while they exist it is hard to connect them to actual activities . . .
Martin Luther King . . . Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter!

All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.

The only thing guaranteed in life is deception. . . everything else is optional . . . George B
George B  (OP)

United States
03/17/2013 11:29 AM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20574169

Noble . . . You still don't get it . . .

Mordier L'eft

User ID: 36492478
Canada
03/20/2013 11:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
the sky...
--"In this era of great big brains anything that can happen will. So hunker down." -- Kurt Vonnegut, JR. -- Galapagos.
George B  (OP)

United States
03/20/2013 11:18 AM

Report Abusive Post
the sky...
 Quoting: Mordier L'eft

Thanks for your participation!!!!!peace

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24522527
United States
03/21/2013 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Meet The Personalities That Are Going To Coerce The Masses Into Wanting GeoEngineering
mtuckster

User ID: 36409473
New Zealand
03/23/2013 01:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
trails vs air traffic

i look on planefinder app on my ipad and see sod all air traffic but still trails.

also saw a plane spraying a huge trail and then stop and continue leaving a very small contrail... clearly showing the difference between the Two!
George B  (OP)

United States
03/23/2013 06:06 AM

Report Abusive Post
trails vs air traffic

i look on planefinder app on my ipad and see sod all air traffic but still trails.

also saw a plane spraying a huge trail and then stop and continue leaving a very small contrail... clearly showing the difference between the Two!
 Quoting: mtuckster

Does make one wonder . . . However,there are reasonable alternative explanations for what you witnessed. . . .the question turns IMO on what could be the reason for chemtrails and what is the best way to accomplish such goals and missions. . . .and the third issue is how to keep such activities secret. . . .peace

George B  (OP)

United States
03/23/2013 06:31 AM

Report Abusive Post
[link to www.answerbag.com]

Note:  If just 1% of the 37,000 commercial carrier flights in the US each day were chemtrail  flights . . . that would be 370 such flights each day or 370 flight crews and sets of ground crew needed to accomplish such an operation in the US alone. . . . Is that logically possible?  . . . That would require probably at least  1,000 people to keep their mouth shut for years. . . .

If true, the conspiracy is very, very difficult to sustain without leaks of how it was done. . . .

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1211208
United States
03/23/2013 06:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
The day I saw 10 jets flying criss cross patterns in the sky while spraying and turning a clear blue sky white with thick clouds in about 2 hours...I watched the chemtrails start and stop. hiding
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5917739
United States
03/23/2013 06:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Stupid fucktards. Ever exhale when its cold outside?? Dumbasses, you're making yourown chemtrails when you do that.

That's EXATLY what's happening with a con trail.

Jesus, you chemtards are some seriously sick bitchez, you know that? No, obviously you don't. That's what makes you sick!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 831180
United Kingdom
03/23/2013 06:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

Note:  If just 1% of the 37,000 commercial carrier flights in the US each day were chemtrail  flights . . . that would be 370 such flights each day or 370 flight crews and sets of ground crew needed to accomplish such an operation in the US alone. . . . Is that logically possible?  . . . That would require probably at least  1,000 people to keep their mouth shut for years. . . .

If true, the conspiracy is very, very difficult to sustain without leaks of how it was done. . . .
 Quoting: George B

why in the hell would the illuminati tell the staff on a plane anything ????

the reality is they are told NOTHING

most of the planes chem trailing are military jets anyway
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/23/2013 06:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

You're dumber than a box-o-rox.

It's not true so it's easy to sustain - ever considered that you moron?
George B  (OP)

United States
03/23/2013 07:20 AM

Report Abusive Post

why in the hell would the illuminati tell the staff on a plane anything ????

the reality is they are told NOTHING

most of the planes chem trailing are military jets anyway
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 831180

So most visible persistent trails in the sky are not chemtrails?

George B  (OP)

United States
03/23/2013 07:23 AM

Report Abusive Post

You're dumber than a box-o-rox.

It's not true so it's easy to sustain - ever considered that you moron?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5917739

I did not say that. . . I am not saying the conspiracy is not possible. . . I am saying that even if chemtrails exist . . . It would be most difficult for them to be every persistent trail in the sky. . . .in fact there is no reason they have to be persistent trails at all . . .

Last Edited by George B on 03/23/2013 07:24 AM

George B  (OP)

United States
03/23/2013 07:50 AM

Report Abusive Post
This Poll clearly indicates the voters on GLP feel the visual trails in the sky are one of the significant, if not the most significant, reason they believe the chemtrail conspiracy is true. . . .coffee4

POLL: If you believe chemtrails are real . . . what source of information has reinforced your belief most?
8) I see persistent trails in the skies . . .    76.2% (109)
10) Scientific papers, patents, symposia (mainstream) . . .   7.0% (10)
12) Other. . .  please specify in this Thread. . . .    6.3% (9)
4) YouTube Videos about chemtrails . . .   3.5% (5)
5) Reading about different conspiracies they mentioned them .  .   2.1% (3)
3) Documentaries about them on the History Channel . . .   1.4% (2)
7) There are websites I visit that talk about them . . .   1.4% (2)
9) Rap songs or other entertainment including celebrities . . .   1.4% (2)
11)  Papers, articles, symposia by other chemtrail believes . . .   0.7% (1)
1) TV news stories about them . . .   0% (0)
2) I have dreams about them . .    0% (0)
6) My friends and/or family talk about them . . .   0% (0)
Blank (View Results) (47)

Non-Blank Votes: 143

George B  (OP)

United States
03/23/2013 08:06 AM

Report Abusive Post
The question remains . . . If I wish to conduct a massive covert spraying campaign over the most highly populated and informed areas of the planet . . . why would I make it so visibly apparent ??? grinning

Anonymous Coward
United States
03/23/2013 02:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
The question remains . . . If I wish to conduct a massive covert spraying campaign over the most highly populated and informed areas of the planet . . . why would I make it so visibly apparent ??? grinning

No, the question is, if you wanted to do that, why would you do it at 40,000 feet where the wind is blowing at least 100 fucking MPH?

Jesus George! For the love of GOD, THINK!
George B  (OP)

United States
03/23/2013 02:43 PM

Report Abusive Post

No, the question is, if you wanted to do that, why would you do it at 40,000 feet where the wind is blowing at least 100 fucking MPH?

If it is for geoengineering of the planet it matters not whether there is a 200 mph wind . . . the most important issue is the latitude and altitude . . . coffee4 Think AC!!!!

Anonymous Coward
United States
03/23/2013 04:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

If it is for geoengineering of the planet it matters not whether there is a 200 mph wind . . . the most important issue is the latitude and altitude . . . coffee4 Think AC!!!!

And not one pilot, not one mechanic, not one AC design engineer, not one petrol worker, not one person in any industry associated with avation or chemical engineering or meteorology, and not one dumbass politician like that sick fuck Kucinich will blow the whistle.... Not one....

Amazing how they manage all those people considering they're complicit in fucking their own planet up.... Damn George, it's just amazing.
George B  (OP)

United States
03/23/2013 05:03 PM

Report Abusive Post

And not one pilot, not one mechanic, not one AC design engineer, not one petrol worker, not one person in any industry associated with avation or chemical engineering or meteorology, and not one dumbass politician like that sick fuck Kucinich will blow the whistle.... Not one....

Amazing how they manage all those people considering they're complicit in fucking their own planet up.... Damn George, it's just amazing.

I didn't say it was highly likely; however, to put 1 million tons of sulfur compounds into the stratosphere annually would require only a handful of heavy lift aircraft flying dedicated missions . . . well within the budget and technology of any G20 nation and many multi-national corporation . . . goodnews

Last Edited by George B on 03/24/2013 05:26 AM

Anonymous Coward
United States
03/23/2013 08:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
You didn't say it was highly likely?

So, you've been wasting your life away on this chemfucktard bullshit because it's NOT LIKELY then, riiiiiiiigt.

Hoooookay, so at least you know it's BS. At least we got that straight. Take your meds George. Take those meds. Time for beddie-bye now.... G'night.

Whew!
WindyMind

User ID: 7244814
United States
03/23/2013 08:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think being a contrail hoaxer or a chemtard is like being a republican or a democrat. It just doesn't matter. You can't make anyone believe anything and I do believe 1000s of people can be made to keep secrets. Have you ever had an FBI gag order? 1 million dollars for every time you talk about it. That means if you talk to the same person twice in one day it's 2 million dollars. They threaten that fine. It is not a threat so much as a promise. Crazy. Just think if you were crazy and you talked about it...the rest of your life you would be making payments to the FBI. That is just one way of shutting people up. I don't know the others, but I am sure they exist.
George B  (OP)

United States
03/23/2013 09:51 PM

Report Abusive Post
You didn't say it was highly likely?

So, you've been wasting your life away on this chemfucktard bullshit because it's NOT LIKELY then, riiiiiiiigt.

Hoooookay, so at least you know it's BS. At least we got that straight. Take your meds George. Take those meds. Time for beddie-bye now.... G'night.

Whew!

Much speculation is done all the time. . . as in the existence of alien life, UFOs, and so forth. . . . One adds to the mix the existence of a need . . . as in global warming . . . and add covert and powerful agencies with hidden budgets as in the black agencies . . . . one can easily conjure up all kinds of possibilities. . . as in the existence of the early geoengineering research done by the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratories . . . The same people who brought us SDI and atomic weapons. . . . I think they are quite capable of designing and supervising a simple project like Geoengineering . . . .coffee4

Last Edited by George B on 03/24/2013 05:10 AM

George B  (OP)

United States
03/23/2013 09:54 PM

Report Abusive Post
I think being a contrail hoaxer or a chemtard is like being a republican or a democrat. It just doesn't matter. You can't make anyone believe anything and I do believe 1000s of people can be made to keep secrets. Have you ever had an FBI gag order? 1 million dollars for every time you talk about it. That means if you talk to the same person twice in one day it's 2 million dollars. They threaten that fine. It is not a threat so much as a promise. Crazy. Just think if you were crazy and you talked about it...the rest of your life you would be making payments to the FBI. That is just one way of shutting people up. I don't know the others, but I am sure they exist.
 Quoting: WindyMind

dasbier

George B  (OP)

United States
03/24/2013 05:24 AM

Report Abusive Post
This Poll clearly indicates the voters on GLP feel the visual trails in the sky are one of the significant, if not the most significant, reason they believe the chemtrail conspiracy is true. . . .coffee4

POLL: If you believe chemtrails are real . . . what source of information has reinforced your belief most?
8) I see persistent trails in the skies . . .    76.2% (109)
10) Scientific papers, patents, symposia (mainstream) . . .   7.0% (10)
12) Other. . .  please specify in this Thread. . . .    6.3% (9)
4) YouTube Videos about chemtrails . . .   3.5% (5)
5) Reading about different conspiracies they mentioned them .  .   2.1% (3)
3) Documentaries about them on the History Channel . . .   1.4% (2)
7) There are websites I visit that talk about them . . .   1.4% (2)
9) Rap songs or other entertainment including celebrities . . .   1.4% (2)
Blank (View Results) (47)

Non-Blank Votes: 143

8) I see persistent trails in the skies . . .    76.8% (116)
10) Scientific papers, patents, symposia (mainstream) . . .   6.6% (10)
12) Other. . .  please specify in this Thread. . . .    6.0% (9)
4) YouTube Videos about chemtrails . . .   3.3% (5)
5) Reading about different conspiracies they mentioned them .  .   2.0% (3)
7) There are websites I visit that talk about them . . .   2.0% (3)
3) Documentaries about them on the History Channel . . .   1.3% (2)
9) Rap songs or other entertainment including celebrities . . .   1.3% (2)
Blank (View Results) (50)

Non-Blank Votes: 151

GLP