Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,116 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 161,888
Pageviews Today: 274,815Threads Today: 85Posts Today: 1,708
04:03 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The Most Bizarre "Love Police" video I have seen. Some help interpreting?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29311787
Canada
02/20/2013 09:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
The Most Bizarre "Love Police" video I have seen. Some help interpreting?
This video is one of the most bizarre and Masonic things that Charlie Veitch has posted.

[link to www.youtube.com]

The poet at the start (1:28) is pretty amazing. But he is standing in front of a Freemason Hall.

And Charlie's rants at the start and end of the video are completely contrary to his normal message, if they make any coherent sense at all.

Can anyone help me interpret?

Edit: Oh.. I see now.. it's a parody. Got me.

so I'll cruise myself!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
02/20/2013 09:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The Most Bizarre "Love Police" video I have seen. Some help interpreting?
Some background:

Thread: Love police? Charlie Viech? CHARLIE VEITCH = DAMIAN ROCKEFELLER?!

Thread: THE LOVE POLICE
Kirk

User ID: 25384388
United States
02/20/2013 09:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think he is an attention whore. Also, if this guy is a Rockefeller, why doesn't his suit fit?
Government is a body largely ungoverned.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
02/20/2013 10:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think he is an attention whore. Also, if this guy is a Rockefeller, why doesn't his suit fit?
 Quoting: Kirk

Yeah, and I think it's supposed to be satirical. I found it disturbing.. but I guess that was supposed to be the point. Confusing.

The best part for sure is the poet.
But the mindf*&k is pretty good too.
DontBeAfraidEVER

User ID: 30524368
Norway
02/23/2013 08:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
I remember when i found out about veitch, i was so dissapointed.

But i dont care really, some of the messages done by the love police are awesome and true. If you just ignore the bullshit =)

Last Edited by DontBeAfraidEVER on 02/23/2013 08:16 PM
Anonymous 843492

User ID: 34179504
United Kingdom
02/23/2013 08:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
The guy is a paid shill. He turned when the BBC bought him. Do not trust him.
If you tolerate this your children will be next.
DontBeAfraidEVER

Norway
02/23/2013 08:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35030980
Canada
02/23/2013 08:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
He is a nothing. He went public and is in agreement with the official government version of 911.

Since that moment he became just another sheep.
DontBeAfraidEVER

Norway
02/23/2013 08:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
He is a nothing. He went public and is in agreement with the official government version of 911.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35030980

They created a great message, and then they threw in some hate in between it, then they fucked it up all on purpose.

Why?

To destroy the message =)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
02/23/2013 08:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

They created a great message, and then they threw in some hate in between it, then they fucked it up all on purpose.

Why?

Quoting: DontBeAfraidEVER

I might be naive, but I wonder if he is not just some guy who sometimes has great ideas and syntheses, while at other times he is himself misled.

But I agree that often what he posts stands in contrast to what the message of The Love Police is supposed to be.
DontBeAfraidEVER

Norway
02/23/2013 08:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

Why?

I might be naive, but I wonder if he is not just some guy who sometimes has great ideas and syntheses, while at other times he is himself misled.

But I agree that often what he posts stands in contrast to what the message of The Love Police is supposed to be.
 Quoting: Parabola

Seen this?

DontBeAfraidEVER

Norway
02/23/2013 08:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

Why?

Seen this?

Hes talking about this:

DontBeAfraidEVER

Norway
02/23/2013 08:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Blah sorry for spamming =)

This is the video i wanted to post ^^

watchZEITGEISTnow

User ID: 33840862
Australia
02/23/2013 09:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
He was never the same after his g20 Canadian experience...
NASA Moon - Mars - Saturn ANOMALIES: [link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
02/23/2013 09:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

NP.

Yes I had seen those. If his story is authentic, he clearly tended to think very selfishly and with a closed-mind when that happened. Ive heard him talk about it saying that those experiences contributed to his change in profession, 'awakening' etc.

I've been trying to figure out whether he is authentic or not. Sometimes I think he is just a dude trying to figure things out and share what he learns. Other times, I'm not so sure of the motivation...

which is why I had asked for help with the interpretation :)

You think he's paid to deceive?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
02/23/2013 09:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
He was never the same after his g20 Canadian experience...
 Quoting: watchZEITGEISTnow

DontBeAfraidEVER

Norway
02/23/2013 09:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

NP.

Yes I had seen those. If his story is authentic, he clearly tended to think very selfishly and with a closed-mind when that happened. Ive heard him talk about it saying that those experiences contributed to his change in profession, 'awakening' etc.

I've been trying to figure out whether he is authentic or not. Sometimes I think he is just a dude trying to figure things out and share what he learns. Other times, I'm not so sure of the motivation...

which is why I had asked for help with the interpretation :)

You think he's paid to deceive?

Ive also seen the explanation videos, i think i saw pretty much all of it a few years ago. That story went back and forward, round and round, and then i just said fuck it :P

I dont really know what to belive =)

Ive gotten so used to this, to all these confusing storys, ive just accepted to learn what i want to learn and just leave the rest.

Its an interesting and thoughtprovoking story, and i wouldnt refuse to know the truth, i sense that something is fishy but i dont know what it is :P
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
02/23/2013 09:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ive also seen the explanation videos, i think i saw pretty much all of it a few years ago. That story went back and forward, round and round, and then i just said fuck it :P

Ive gotten so used to this, to all these confusing storys, ive just accepted to learn what i want to learn and just leave the rest.

Its an interesting and thoughtprovoking story, and i wouldnt refuse to know the truth, i sense that something is fishy but i dont know what it is :P

I do like the thought-provokingness, so just 'try' to keep an open, but critical, mind about it. ;)
DontBeAfraidEVER

Norway
02/23/2013 09:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

I do like the thought-provokingness, so just 'try' to keep and open, but critical, mind about it. ;)

Ive actually started to rethink a lot of stories lately, and by stories i mean these conspiracys that i say i NEVER EVER browse anymore ^^

Anyways haha, i just feel sometimes that theres a hidden meaning behind much of it.

That we have help, and lots of it, which we dont understand.

I belive some people create hate on purpose, to make people think this world is totally crazy, but they do it because they want you to wake up and see how bad it really has become.

I belive SOME of the bad things posted here is actually intended as help.

I cant really point out any specific story, i just feel it, if you know what i mean hehe =)

Its a vague vague feeling i have.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
02/23/2013 09:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ive actually started to rethink a lot of stories lately, and by stories i mean these conspiracys that i say i NEVER EVER browse anymore ^^

Anyways haha, i just feel sometimes that theres a hidden meaning behind much of it.

I belive some people create hate on purpose, to make people think this world is totally crazy, but they do it because they want you to wake up and see how bad it really has become.

I cant really point out any specific story, i just feel it, if you know what i mean hehe =)

I know what you mean. I think a lot of conspiracies have metaphorical roots. Some of the connections they help us make are useful, while others can be misleading. Hard to know where to draw the line sometimes.

I'm not sure to what degree the problems we face are a consequence of 'intention' per se. I think a lot of the people in powerful places aren't very well informed/are severely misled. And I think it might be a self-propagating consequence of the way the political/financial systems are designed.

These feelings translate to questions about just how deep the rabbit hole goes? :)
DontBeAfraidEVER

Norway
02/23/2013 09:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

I know what you mean. I think a lot of conspiracies have metaphorical roots. Some of the connections they help us make are useful, while others can be misleading. Hard to know where to draw the line sometimes.

I'm not sure to what degree the problems we face are a consequence of 'intention' per se. I think a lot of the people in powerful places aren't very well informed/are severely misled. And I think it might be a self-propagating consequence of the way the political/financial systems are designed.

I think these feelings translate to questions about just how deep the rabbit hole goes? :)

Yes what we are talking about now is a part of the rabbit hole ^^ You can interpret things in so many ways its almost scary.

In fact i tried to ressonate with some of what you said, but i went down the rabbithole, and i saw that i would never get finished!

So i deleted it :P

Its why its called the rabbit hole =)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34327655
United Kingdom
02/23/2013 09:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Personally I couldn't give 2 shits about Veitch despite living just down the road from the guy. He's just as paranoid and nuts as anyone else out there who is deep into the conspiracy world (despite him doing a stockholm syndrome stunt on the 9/11 programme).

I wish the guy the best whatever he does, but i've never funded his ideaologies nor supported. Just watched the video's to see if the guy has truly woken up to self-enlightenment yet. His newest version of Damian suggests not.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
02/23/2013 10:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes what we are talking about now is a part of the rabbit hole ^^ You can interpret things in so many ways its almost scary.

In fact i tried to ressonate with some of what you said, but i went down the rabbithole, and i saw that i would never get finished!

Can't be scared of the rabbit hole - but we do need to be sure to approach it well-equipped, and use the right tools to probe. hf

(it is funny where this thread has wandered)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
02/23/2013 10:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Personally I couldn't give 2 shits about Veitch despite living just down the road from the guy. He's just as paranoid and nuts as anyone else out there who is deep into the conspiracy world (despite him doing a stockholm syndrome stunt on the 9/11 programme).

I wish the guy the best whatever he does, but i've never funded his ideaologies nor supported. Just watched the video's to see if the guy has truly woken up to self-enlightenment yet. His newest version of Damian suggests not.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34327655

Appreciate the feedback.
Re. 911: he shares his more recent views here:

Its a long interview, but basically he says that he admits to not knowing what really went down. That he thinks there was some foul play but does not know the extent of it.

I think the self-exploration/quest for self-enlightenment part interests me a great deal too - watching how his outlooks/opinions change, and are influenced over time. Sometimes I really disagree with the sentiments, but other times his comments spark me to think about something in a new way. And I do enjoy the street commentaries (when they are considerate).
DontBeAfraidEVER

Norway
02/24/2013 10:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

Can't be scared of the rabbit hole - but we do need to be sure to approach it well-equipped, and use the right tools to probe. hf

(it is funny where this thread has wandered)

Im not scared of the rabbit hole, i love the rabbit hole =)

I can tell you that ive problably used about 5000 hours on reading conspiracys, before i woke up to how stupid it was =)

So i know a lot about this world, more than most i think. People tend to think i know nothing but love.

I have my opinions about the rabbit hole, but its so large, and i could explain it if i wanted, but i would have to write 10 pages to connect the dots i would want to connect =)

And in a way ive just accepted this world as crazy, i dont know to need every reason why and how. Ive spent so much time on that, and it has given me very little =)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
02/24/2013 02:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Im not scared of the rabbit hole, i love the rabbit hole =)

I can tell you that ive problably used about 5000 hours on reading conspiracys, before i woke up to how stupid it was =)

So i know a lot about this world, more than most i think. People tend to think i know nothing but love.

I have my opinions about the rabbit hole, but its so large, and i could explain it if i wanted, but i would have to write 10 pages to connect the dots i would want to connect =)

And in a way ive just accepted this world as crazy, i dont know to need every reason why and how. Ive spent so much time on that, and it has given me very little =)

Good advice. I don't believe in most conspiracies (I don't see evidence for most). Though they are interesting because they show what people are afraid of, how dis-empowered they feel, and how they desperate they can be for a comfortable explanation - even when the explanation lacks any real evidence. So I find them most interesting because they are telling about what people think and believe, and give you insights into what drives, and what controls people - there are some pretty wild belief systems out there.

I do think there are power dynamics/structures I am not well educated about, and though I recognize I won't likely ever have the answers I seek, I do think it's empowering to assimilate information/opinions (somewhat validated ones). For example, I think in order to reverse some of the damaging societal customs, we have to understand their roots, how they came to be, in order to implement the changes we need. Social injustices and environmental degradation are important issues to me, and sometimes to learn more about the problems and solutions we have to dig into non-mainstream explanations.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22788475
Canada
02/24/2013 02:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Charlie Veitch is a traitor to his own species and a used up husk of a commodity. He should do himself a favour, find the nearest tree and pull a Judas.
DontBeAfraidEVER

Norway
02/25/2013 08:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good advice. I don't believe in most conspiracies (I don't see evidence for most). Though they are interesting because they show what people are afraid of, how dis-empowered they feel, and how they desperate they can be for a comfortable explanation - even when the explanation lacks any real evidence. So I find them most interesting because they are telling about what people think and believe, and give you insights into what drives, and what controls people - there are some pretty wild belief systems out there.

I do think there are power dynamics/structures I am not well educated about, and though I recognize I won't likely ever have the answers I seek, I do think it's empowering to assimilate information/opinions (somewhat validated ones). For example, I think in order to reverse some of the damaging societal customs, we have to understand their roots, how they came to be, in order to implement the changes we need. Social injustices and environmental degradation are important issues to me, and sometimes to learn more about the problems and solutions we have to dig into non-mainstream explanations.

I dont look at it quite the way you do =)

I dont look at actual incidents and judge them one by one. I try to make myself a picture of this world, its people, as a whole.

Why is this movement so big? What has happend to this society to make movements like this an actual thing.

Why are people demonstrating all over europe?

Why are people dying of hunger all over the world?

Why do we steal the resources from the poor (africa an other poor countrys) and take the profit for ourselves.

Why is child labour still such a big present in this world?

Whats happening with the health of this population?

Whats happening with all the wars?

Whats happening on the enviromental issues in this world?

I think you get my point =)

I see this world as whole, i dont need evidence for single accidents =)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
02/25/2013 02:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

I dont look at actual incidents and judge them one by one. I try to make myself a picture of this world, its people, as a whole.

Why is this movement so big? What has happend to this society to make movements like this an actual thing.

Why do we steal the resources from the poor (africa an other poor countrys) and take the profit for ourselves.

Good questions, all of them.
The pieces make up the whole, sure.
But I don't really get the point you are trying to make in the above post?
DontBeAfraidEVER

Norway
02/25/2013 02:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

Good questions, all of them.
The pieces make up the whole, sure.
But I don't really get the point you are trying to make in the above post?

About the rabbit hole?

Maybe we where talking about different rabbit holes hehe. The rabbit hole i was talking about is this worlds rabbithole. I dont mean how its made up, and who we are and where we came from. Im more talking about whats going on in the world, and the millions of perceptions of it.

I have my own perception of it, a kind of a rabbithole, because its so deep, so many aspects that has to be taken into consideration.

Therefore if i ever wanted to put it down on paper, i would problably write forever =)

Ive accepted i will never know the full truth of it, because there are too many truths to compress into one truth.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
02/25/2013 03:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
About the rabbit hole?

Maybe we where talking about different rabbit holes hehe. The rabbit hole i was talking about is this worlds rabbithole. I dont mean how its made up, and who we are and where we came from. Im more talking about whats going on in the world, and the millions of perceptions of it.

I have my own perception of it, a kind of a rabbithole, because its so deep, so many aspects that has to be taken into consideration.

Therefore if i ever wanted to put it down on paper, i would problably write forever =)

Ive accepted i will never know the full truth of it, because there are too many truths to compress into one truth.

The rabbithole is multidimensional.
I like to poke it with a stick hf

GLP