Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,196 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 957,270
Pageviews Today: 1,892,684Threads Today: 793Posts Today: 16,504
09:01 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Bill in congress to detain Americans in camps if "Obama" declares an emergency!?!?!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34881806
United States
02/21/2013 10:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Bill in congress to detain Americans in camps if "Obama" declares an emergency!?!?!
If there is an emergency?

What kind of an emergency requires a camp?

When Sandy happened FEMA left home owners in (their own) tents on the side of the road, some are still there!

I am afraid that I know what Obama's emergency looks like, and it doesn't involve natural disasters or weather! This shit is scary!!

[link to www.westernjournalism.com]

[link to yourdaddy.net]

the bill...
[link to www.govtrack.us]
 Quoting: RightMama

I think I know what it is too. Dare I say "The Event" or purhaps "The Happening", maybe even "Threshold". Since I'm on a roll let's consider "Last Resort" or even "Skyline".
In either case it's gonna get REALLY HOT DOWN HERE, REALLY SOON! So be prepared and be prayed up buttercup! BaZINGA!
Skepticnumberone

User ID: 34888700
United States
02/21/2013 12:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Bill in congress to detain Americans in camps if "Obama" declares an emergency!?!?!
I'm reading the 'bill in congress to detain Americans in Camps if Obama declares an emergency'.

What did that one line NOT tell you?
Skepticnumberone
J_

User ID: 17859047
United States
02/21/2013 03:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm reading the 'bill in congress to detain Americans in Camps if Obama declares an emergency'.

What did that one line NOT tell you?
 Quoting: Skepticnumberone

That the bill makes no mention of detaining anyone?
J
RightMama  (OP)

User ID: 32470955
United States
02/21/2013 08:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
SEC. 2. ESTABLISHMENT OF NATIONAL EMERGENCY CENTERS.

(4) to meet other appropriate needs, as determined by the Secretary of Homeland Security.

This gives them the opening to do whatever Homeland Security determines!
 Quoting: CowboyEE

Ding... Ding... Ding...ding... WE have a winner!

YOU are on the money Cowboy! Anyone who reads that and does not understand is either involved or too stupid to bother with!!
RightMama
RightMama  (OP)

United States
02/21/2013 09:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
If there is an emergency?

WHAT fucking part of 2009 AND "died in committee" DON'T you understand????
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9253150

Your unprovoked profanity and distress explains a lot about your version of reality.

I previously added a link to the bill that is being reintroduced.

Here it is again for you. I am reintroducing it for you now

[link to www.govtrack.us]

I suggest you read some history and then reread the bill.

Do you have proof that they will not detain me because I WILL NOT give up my guns or be separated from my family?

Last Edited by RightMama on 02/21/2013 09:31 PM
RightMama
Skepticnumberone

United States
02/21/2013 09:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Trying to get the thread off track is what they are trying to do. Ignore him/her and their little rant. They'll go away.
Skepticnumberone
J_

United States
02/21/2013 09:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

YOU are on the money Cowboy! Anyone who reads that and does not understand is either involved or too stupid to bother with!!

So either we agree with your interpretation that 'other needs' means detaining Americans despite no mention whatsoever in te entire bill of detaining anyone.....or you ignore any reply?

Yeah, your interpretation isn't one that does well when faced with contradiction. Best pretend none exists.
J
RightMama  (OP)

United States
02/21/2013 10:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

So either we agree with your interpretation that 'other needs' means detaining Americans despite no mention whatsoever in te entire bill of detaining anyone.....or you ignore any reply?

Yeah, your interpretation isn't one that does well when faced with contradiction. Best pretend none exists.
 Quoting: J_

There were others posting on my thread from others doing a beautiful job of answering your question.

J, this is a conspiracy theory website.
You are right, the bill doesn't specifically say we will make these camps to detain people. But there are MANY who believe that is exactly what they are for.

My theory is that the bill was introduced for nefarious reasons. That the government has an agenda with these kinds of actions. Just like... ordering hundreds of thousands of bullets, while working on laws to take away 2nd amendment rights.

Your opinion is valid. But if you have such a problem with these opinions why are you on this site? What are your conspiracy theories?

These sorts of actions by our government are some of the things that scare me the most about the world today. Not earthquakes, or market crashes.

Why does FEMA, which is a government funded organization, need a special bill to build "camps" in case of a declared "emergency"? Isn't that what they are supposed to do already. FEMA stands for Federal EMERGENCY Management Agency.

It is the word DECLARED that has me worried. Most of us can recognize an emergency when we see one. We don't need a special bill that allows powers to this or any president allowing them to take actions against citizens, just because they "say so".
RightMama
J_

United States
02/21/2013 11:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
There were others posting on my thread from others doing a beautiful job of answering your question.

What they're doing...is using this bill as a conspiracy Rorschach test. It doesn't say anything being attributed to it, or anything remotely close to what you're claiming.

Yet you project what you already believe upon it. It says 'needs', and without the slightest mention of incarceration, detainment or anything close to it...

.....you bizarrely read that as 'detainment of Americans'.

You're telling us much more about you than you are about the bill. As it simply doesn't say what you claim it does.

But hey..ignore away. The bill still doesn't change just because you ignore anyone who doesn't ape your imaginative interpretation.
J
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33838111
United States
02/21/2013 11:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
"They" are getting scared because people are waking up and they are still trying to figure out how to get all of the guns. Expect them to make their move very soon .....
Skepticnumberone

United States
02/21/2013 11:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

J, this is a conspiracy theory website.
You are right, the bill doesn't specifically say we will make these camps to detain people. But there are MANY who believe that is exactly what they are for.

My theory is that the bill was introduced for nefarious reasons. That the government has an agenda with these kinds of actions. Just like... ordering hundreds of thousands of bullets, while working on laws to take away 2nd amendment rights.

Your opinion is valid. But if you have such a problem with these opinions why are you on this site? What are your conspiracy theories?

These sorts of actions by our government are some of the things that scare me the most about the world today. Not earthquakes, or market crashes.

Why does FEMA, which is a government funded organization, need a special bill to build "camps" in case of a declared "emergency"? Isn't that what they are supposed to do already. FEMA stands for Federal EMERGENCY Management Agency.

It is the word DECLARED that has me worried. Most of us can recognize an emergency when we see one. We don't need a special bill that allows powers to this or any president allowing them to take actions against citizens, just because they "say so".

Well said.
Skepticnumberone
RightMama  (OP)

United States
02/21/2013 11:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

But hey..ignore away. The bill still doesn't change just because you ignore anyone who doesn't ape your imaginative interpretation.

J,

You weren't being ignored by others or me. I replied to you, and yet you accuse me of ignoring you? You actually ignored some my questions to you...

My interpretation may be "imaginative", but it is mine, and I am not alone!!!

I wasn't really really sure what a shill meant, but I think I understand now... thank you J.
RightMama
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1326056
United States
02/21/2013 11:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
963 executive orders in 5 years? Georgy signed 88? Whats the rush? Sorry folks this frog jumped out of the pot a long time ago!
 Quoting: GT500

You know this is a lie right? Or do you not believe in facts? Obama signed 167, Georgie almost 300.
J_

United States
02/21/2013 11:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
My interpretation may be "imaginative", but it is mine, and I am not alone!!!

ANd its not based on the bill you're citing. But on what you already believe, projected *onto* the bill. The bill makes no mention of detaining anyone.

Or anything remotely close to it.

I wasn't really really sure what a shill meant, but I think I understand now... thank you J.

I'm not quite sure what 'shill' means either. Usually its just a catch all pejorative for anyone who doesn't walk lockstep without thought or question with the prevailing conspiracy groupthink.

What do you think it means?
J
UseLessRepEATER
Those who know the least obey the best: G.F.

User ID: 33409700
United States
02/24/2013 03:57 AM

Report Abusive Post
We've been "living" under a state of emergency since 1933 as many know:

"Since March 9, 1933, the United States has been in a state of declared national emergency. In fact, there are now in effect four presidentially proclaimed states of national emergency: In addition to the national emergency declared by President Roosevelt in 1933, there are also the national emergency proclaimed by President Truman on December 16, 1950, during the Korean conflict, and the states of national emergency declared by President Nixon on March 23, 1970, and August 15, 1971.

These proclamations give force to 470 provisions of Federal law [hundreds more since 1973, particularly in the Clinton administration since Jan 21, 1993]. These hundreds of statutes delegate to the President extraordinary powers, ordinarily exercised by the Congress, which affect the lives of American citizens in a host of all-encompassing manners. This vast range of powers, taken together, confer enough authority to rule the country without reference to normal Constitutional processes.

Under the powers delegated by these statutes, the President may: seize property; organize and control the means of production; seize commodities; assign military forces abroad; institute martial law; seize and control all transportation and communication; regulate the operation of private enterprise; restrict travel; and, in a plethora of particular ways, control the lives of all American citizens."

[link to www.barefootsworld.net]

PS there is probably a better link--this was the first one I found on StartPage.
 Quoting: UseLessRepEATER

I, personally, am not important--but his particular snippet of true Amer. hist. is...the fact that nobody commented on this truism speaks volumes....
Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.....

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
~H. L. Mencken~

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
~Plato~

When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations,
the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.
~Dresden James~
Skepticnumberone

User ID: 25011413
United States
02/24/2013 10:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
That's a real eye opener.
Skepticnumberone
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30832558
Canada
02/24/2013 11:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Look into all of the executive orders that have been signed and what they entail. What you need to know is that if martial law is declared, it gives the legal authority to freeze habeas corpus. Is this how Obama will get the guns?
Skepticnumberone

User ID: 25011413
United States
02/24/2013 06:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
My gut tells me something is going to happen in the near future. My mind doesn't want to believe it. I never thought 20 years ago that the changes that are taking place would be a possibility. No one back then, would have ever considered giving up their freedoms or any part of the constitution as acceptable.

The U.S. has grown so complacent it scares me. What's even worse, is that these changes aren't being done on the sly. What is happening to America?
Skepticnumberone
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 350965
United States
02/24/2013 06:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
where do you sign up to run the oven doors at?
LostReality33

User ID: 4242325
United States
02/24/2013 06:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
This Act does not--

(1) affect the authority of the Federal Government to provide emergency or major disaster assistance or to implement any disaster mitigation and response program, including any program authorized by the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act (42 U.S.C. 5121 et seq.);

(2) affect the authority of a State or local government to respond to an emergency; or

(3) authorize any Federal officer or employee to--

(A) force an individual to enter a national emergency center; or

(B) prevent an individual from leaving a national emergency center

"I never act without a purpose." -Duke Austerberry

"It's a bad time for the world if you're a boy or a girl or maybe something in between, it doesn't matter; we all gotta go green and trust everything the authorities tell us, because they love us and they only want the best for us..." ~Lance Hardcore

If you click this thread you can hear Maynard James Keenan of TOOL sing "THE WORLD MUST FEEL THIS SEPTEMBER ELEVEN" 4 months before 9/11 Thread: TOOL The Patient 9/11 REVERSED MUSIC VIDEO "THE WORLD MUST FEEL THIS SEPTEMBER ELEVEN" <---4 MONTHS BEFORE 9/11

I've now got a website up and running exploring this new discovery of the Dark Speech, reversed secrets now revealed NO PERSONAL ADVERTISING to ULTRASONIC REVERSE SPEECH ANALYSIS CHANNEL: [link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
Subscribe to DARK SPEECH DECODER CHANNEL: [link to www.youtube.com (secure)] Subscribe to the JOHNNY DARK SPEAK CHANNEL: [link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

Get in on The Extreme Reality Puppet Show! [link to www.youtube.com (secure)] "This videocast offers unique and never-before-heard information coming to you direct from ONE EPIC NAME on the INWO scene; David Eager. The Extreme Reality Puppet Show is the FIRST, BEST & ONLY Conspiracy Puppet Show IN THE WORLD! TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS!"

The time is NOW!
J_

User ID: 34311994
United States
02/24/2013 08:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
This Act does not--

(1) affect the authority of the Federal Government to provide emergency or major disaster assistance or to implement any disaster mitigation and response program, including any program authorized by the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act (42 U.S.C. 5121 et seq.);

(2) affect the authority of a State or local government to respond to an emergency; or

(3) authorize any Federal officer or employee to--

(A) force an individual to enter a national emergency center; or

(B) prevent an individual from leaving a national emergency center

Quoting: LostReality33

Perhaps they mean the *other* definition of 'detain'.
J
Pearl
User ID: 7016907
United States
03/12/2013 01:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
FM--3-39.40
Operations Manual For the Internment and Resettlement Camps in America and abroad.

These Camps are Hiring at 9,000 Month threw Halliburton, Red Cross, Black Water, Go Army, and National Army Guard among Others,

They have been Hiring for 6 years.

Pages with in the Document are as Follows:

P.38 =
Section 2-39 and Section 2-40

States that the Camps Are For US Territory

P.146=
Section 7-16

Says Upon Entering You will Need to Present Your Social Security Number

P.56=
Section 3-35

Says that they will use PSYOPS to Acclimate Detainees to Reduce Disturbances & Prevent Misunderstandings

Section 3-56

Identifies Political Activist to be Targeted with in US

Section 3-56

Says PSYOPS to Produce an Understanding For Appreciation of US Policies & Actions threw Reeducation if still Noncompliant than PSYOPS will be used.

P. 281=
Section K-1
Mentions more info on the PSYOPS Operations with in the Camps

P.238=

Level-3
Level-4

Level-5 = States that the Guards will Use Deadly Force For Escapees which Clearly Explains how this facility is not you warm and runny normal FEMA Operation.

P. 244=
Says that Snipers will be used on Roof Tops and will be required to use Deadly Force for Riot Control.

P. 260=
Give an example of a Prison Camp Layout this one holds 4,000 Prisoners its comes Complete with a Mortuary as well! Prisoners it has 30 Armed Guard Towers it also Has DBL Wire Around the Buildings.

P. 261=
This Prison Layout type Holds 8,000 Prisoners it has 16 Armed Guard Towers it also Has DBL Wire Around the Buildings.

P. 262=

These Prison type is For Noncompliant Prisoners. It Holds 300 Prisoners. It has 3 Interrogation Centers. It is has 13 Armed Guard Towers and Has a Mortuary.

This Document or Manual of The Internment and Resettlement FEMA Camp Operations was Drafted on 2009. It was typed up by Joyce E, Morrow Administrative Assistant to the Secretary of the Army. The Manual is used by the National Army Guard and The Army Branches. This is why they have been hiring for Internment and Resettlement Camps Specialist for over the last 6 Years.

GLP