Ha Mama, the smiley I just posted is coffee clotch
Southern OR

User ID: 20471008
United States
02/21/2013 11:31 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Coffee Klatch

I'm going to Vegas in April. If I can figure out how, I will make those bets!
 Quoting: Southern OR

Don't ask me! If it isn't slots or bingo, I'm clueless. I DO like a good horse race, though.
 Quoting: Texan Buckeye

My Grandpa used to take me to the horse races when I was young. It was always so much fun. I had quite the collection of betting tickets that I stored in his cigar boxes.

I believe thats craps.
My grandpa took me to the pony races too, I got to be a pretty good handicapper. Use it on the dog races here sometimes.

SO Is your daughter loving or hating the snow? The eye thing was great, my mom had her brows done and they look great too. I would do it again! Not that I should have to.
 Quoting: flavapor

She loves it so long as she doesn't have to drive. We don't get much snow here so we don't have much experience. Two inches of snow and they close the school for the day in our little town. Something tells me she will have to get used to driving in it. She lives on base but they still had cars stuck all over the roads. Hoping tomorrow will be better or her mini mart she works at (also on base) will be closed.
"Well-behaved women seldom make history." —Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do. ~Edward Everett Hale
The Sonic Dreamer

User ID: 19453308
United States
02/21/2013 11:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
wait....a thread with a post by someone with the handle "Hard Eight" followed by a post by someone with the handle "Nine's".....?

Screw it! Gimme a $20 Horn bet and cover all the hard ways $20 and $5, two-ways, and another $20 Come bet!
 Quoting: The Sonic Dreamer

That is pretty ironic! So where do you play?

I think he ditched, Flav!

Nope, not yet. But I am yawn so I am going to creep to my bed soon!

I do not play anymore. Back before 2008 when I had lots of money saved and money to burn and I was just a few years out of college, I went to Vegas for work a few times and loved to play at Luxor. I live in CT and so have been to Mohegan Sun a number of times, but those injun's usually scalp me! haha
Currently working on:
Bach: Invention No. 1
Joplin: Maple Leaf Rag
Mendelssohn: Tarantella Op.102 no.3
Mendelssohn: Venetian Boat Song Op. 19 no. 6 (both from 'Songs Without Words')
Texan Buckeye

User ID: 1533753
United States

Report Abusive Post
Aww poor kitty. Do you think a snake got him or something like that?

I don't know. Hubs took care of him, he found Rocky in the morning when he was leaving for work. I'm not sure the snakes are out yet. It's still pretty cold at night, but they could be. Hubs didn't see anything. He said he just looked like he laid down to take a nap. I don't think there was anything genetically wrong. He was really healthy.
Nine's

User ID: 23438707
United States
Report Abusive Post
Ha Mama, the smiley I just posted is coffee clotch

laugh
Southern OR

United States
02/21/2013 11:33 PM

Report Abusive Post
wait....a thread with a post by someone with the handle "Hard Eight" followed by a post by someone with the handle "Nine's".....?

Screw it! Gimme a $20 Horn bet and cover all the hard ways $20 and $5, two-ways, and another $20 Come bet!

I do not play anymore. Back before 2008 when I had lots of money saved and money to burn and I was just a few years out of college, I went to Vegas for work a few times and loved to play at Luxor. I live in CT and so have been to Mohegan Sun a number of times, but those injun's usually scalp me! haha

I'm going to Vegas in April, what is this bet? Craps?

I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do. ~Edward Everett Hale
flavapor  (OP)

User ID: 964647
United States
02/21/2013 11:34 PM

Report Abusive Post
I changed it for you Nines.

Mama and I had a discussion about that earlier today. She said I spelt it wrong, which I did, but so did glp
Southern OR

United States
02/21/2013 11:35 PM

Report Abusive Post
Aww poor kitty. Do you think a snake got him or something like that?

I don't know. Hubs took care of him, he found Rocky in the morning when he was leaving for work. I'm not sure the snakes are out yet. It's still pretty cold at night, but they could be. Hubs didn't see anything. He said he just looked like he laid down to take a nap. I don't think there was anything genetically wrong. He was really healthy.

Maybe a giant venomous spider? Hard to say, so many genetic defects are not obvious.

flavapor  (OP)

United States

Report Abusive Post

I'm going to Vegas in April, what is this bet? Craps?

Yup they getcha every time
Nine's

United States
Report Abusive Post

Are those real betting terms? If they are, seems like you'd have to learn a whole new language to place a bet!
flavapor  (OP)

United States
02/21/2013 11:36 PM

Report Abusive Post
I do believe it is SO.
Nine's

United States
02/21/2013 11:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

Mama and I had a discussion about that earlier today. She said I spelt it wrong, which I did, but so did glp

Awww, no. It's your thread, spell it however you want to. But it's very sweet of you.Kissyblow
Yay Mama. You GO girl! chuckle
Texan Buckeye

United States
02/21/2013 11:42 PM

Report Abusive Post
Hey, guys. Did you look at the bottom at the related threads? We're just keeping history alive!LOL
Southern OR

United States

Report Abusive Post
I do believe it is SO.

I'm really not a gambler, I lose every time. We are going for 4 days and hitting 2 concerts. Bon Jovi and Kenny Chesney. I figure I can lose at the tables or go see a concert. It's a no brainer for me.

MamaHasAwakened

User ID: 5426767
United States
Report Abusive Post

Awww, no. It's your thread, spell it however you want to. But it's very sweet of you.Kissyblow
 Quoting: Nine's

I think I am liking the name Coffee Biatches! LOL

lmao
MamaHasAwakened

United States
02/21/2013 11:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

LOL! It would even be better without the s in it. But we're not picky. Sometimes "someone" forgets to clean the pot and it gets a little oily. We adapt.

Pull up a chair and pour a cup. Might have to push one of the cats off the chair. There are two. They're twins. One bites and one has aids. Can't tell them apart to know if it's the same cat or each of them has a defect. Anyway, be careful when you push them off. Cream and sugar?

Heeyyy! Are you talking about my twinkie twins? They don't have aids, they have really big mouthes!

lol Of course not. I wouldn't say that about your Twinkie Twins. Anyway, aren't they outside? How they doin' out yonder?

Na, they're the inside guys. I've got 4 outside. Remember me telling you about the latest kitten, Rocky? We found him dead outside the other day. No injuries. We don't know what happened. He didn't get into anything here, the only thing we can think of is he might have gotten hold of something that ate poison from the neighbors farm. I miss him, he was a fireball! He was always first to the door when I would go outside. It was almost like he was saying,"here I am! Pick me up first!" Poor little guy.

verysad

Sorry to hear about Rocky...
Texan Buckeye

United States
02/21/2013 11:44 PM

Report Abusive Post

lmao
 Quoting: MamaHasAwakened

That IS pretty funny! I don't know though, someone may decide to use the c word instead. Now THAT would turn me into a biatch!
Texan Buckeye

United States
02/21/2013 11:48 PM

Report Abusive Post
Do you all remember the vid with the little boy that made all the basketball shots? Well, he was on GMA a few days ago, and couldn't make any of them and Jimmy Kimmel called him out. In a minute, Kimmel is going to shot hoops with the little guy. Ought to be good. I don't know about the time zones, but it'll be on after the commercials in Central time.
MamaHasAwakened

United States
02/21/2013 11:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

lmao

That IS pretty funny! I don't know though, someone may decide to use the c word instead. Now THAT would turn me into a biatch!

Yeah....just kidding! Just glad Flava started it up!
Thank you!!!
Southern OR

United States
02/21/2013 11:49 PM

Report Abusive Post
We could always nickname it the Cafe.

Nine's

United States
02/21/2013 11:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
She loves it so long as she doesn't have to drive. We don't get much snow here so we don't have much experience. Two inches of snow and they close the school for the day in our little town. Something tells me she will have to get used to driving in it. She lives on base but they still had cars stuck all over the roads. Hoping tomorrow will be better or her mini mart she works at (also on base) will be closed.

LUCKY YOU! Except not being able to see that stars. That would be awful.
MamaHasAwakened

United States
02/21/2013 11:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
I do believe it is SO.

I'm really not a gambler, I lose every time. We are going for 4 days and hitting 2 concerts. Bon Jovi and Kenny Chesney. I figure I can lose at the tables or go see a concert. It's a no brainer for me.

Oh that's right! That will be a good time! Jon and Kenny in one weekend! Best take some pictures!!
Southern OR

United States
02/21/2013 11:55 PM

Report Abusive Post
I do believe it is SO.

Oh that's right! That will be a good time! Jon and Kenny in one weekend! Best take some pictures!!

I will see what I can do about pictures. But you know, "What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas". Lol Kenny Chesney should be good, he is at the Joint at the Hard Rock Cafe, only 4,000 seats. We are in the balcony and that's supposed to be 155 feet from the stage. Bon Jovi is at the MGM and we are in the nosebleed section for that one.

Texan Buckeye

United States
02/21/2013 11:58 PM

Report Abusive Post
Do you all remember the vid with the little boy that made all the basketball shots? Well, he was on GMA a few days ago, and couldn't make any of them and Jimmy Kimmel called him out. In a minute, Kimmel is going to shot hoops with the little guy. Ought to be good. I don't know about the time zones, but it'll be on after the commercials in Central time.

Well, 2 year old Titus 10, Jimmey Kimmel 6! Yeay, toddlers! AND...they're going to Disney on Kimmel!
Hard Eight

User ID: 8668963
United States
02/21/2013 11:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

lolLove craps! If you're ever in Stephenville, TX, The Hard Eight has GREAT BBQ.
Dealer, I'll take midnight for a nickel!

Last Edited by Hard Eight on 02/22/2013 03:27 PM
Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may.
Sam Houston

"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

If you don't read the newspaper   
you are uninformed, if you do   
read the newspaper you are   
misinformed. -- Mark Twain

Giving money and power to   
government is like giving whiskey   
and keys to teenage boys.   
-- P.J. O'Rourke, Civil Libertarian

Southern OR

United States
02/22/2013 12:03 AM

Report Abusive Post

Well, 2 year old Titus 10, Jimmey Kimmel 6! Yeay, toddlers! AND...they're going to Disney on Kimmel!

Yay! I really like Jimmy Kimmel. His show is funny but also makes you think. I never liked the Letterman show, seemed even he wasn't enjoying it.

Southern OR

United States
02/22/2013 12:04 AM

Report Abusive Post

lolLove craps! If your ever in Stephenville, TX, The Hard Eight has GREAT BBQ.
Dealer, I'll take midnight for a nickel!
 Quoting: Hard Eight

Midnight is a pair of 6's? I am so confused. I'd like to walk up and make a bet some time and not feel like a fool. I don't care if I win or not, I just want to understand the damn bet!

Texan Buckeye

United States
02/22/2013 12:04 AM

Report Abusive Post

Yay! I really like Jimmy Kimmel. His show is funny but also makes you think. I never liked the Letterman show, seemed even he wasn't enjoying it.

We really like Craig Fergusson the best. I think Letterman is just a bitter, old fart. My dad loves him! Go figure!LOL
Southern OR

United States
02/22/2013 12:10 AM

Report Abusive Post
Time for me to sign off and spend some quality time with my Kindle. Yes, I'm a bookaholic and I don't plan on changing that any time soon.

Nine's

United States
02/22/2013 12:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Time for me to accompany Pupster to make his nightly inspection and make sure the perimeter is secure. You guys have a great eve. Nice thread, Flav. Feels like home. warmfire

GLP