Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,625 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 479,055
Pageviews Today: 774,317Threads Today: 216Posts Today: 4,020
08:09 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

POLICE STATE: Police Kick, Punch and Beat Suspect that was Lying Face down in the Snow with his Arm Spread

mikedoall
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 26706438
United States
02/23/2013 07:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
POLICE STATE: Police Kick, Punch and Beat Suspect that was Lying Face down in the Snow with his Arm Spread
The footage shows 19-year-old Alexis Vadeboncoeur lying face down in the snow, with his arms outstretched as four Trois-Rivières municipal police officers approach.
It shows him being kicked and punched by the officers as he lies on the ground, surrendering.

[link to www.surenews.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27387771
Canada
02/23/2013 07:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: POLICE STATE: Police Kick, Punch and Beat Suspect that was Lying Face down in the Snow with his Arm Spread
I don't know, he could have been resisting. Maybe he said something to them(sarcasm). One thing is for sure, they will get found not guilty.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5146667
United States
02/23/2013 08:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: POLICE STATE: Police Kick, Punch and Beat Suspect that was Lying Face down in the Snow with his Arm Spread
ppig
zchtink mtl
User ID: 1494312
Canada
02/23/2013 08:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Even if he had said something sarcastic, did he deserve to be kicked repeatedly in the balls for sarcasm? The victims statement said he lied on the ground threw away his pellet gun and said "i surrender". Cops in quebec get away with EVERYTHING! including murder, plus they get to keep their jobs.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33825975
United States
02/23/2013 09:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Everyone "arresting" him needs fired for brutality, than charges should be filed.
benjamin w

User ID: 11424957
United States
02/23/2013 09:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Every body move along , brief would say its what they do , it's there job! So move along please.
nobody really
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1648109
United States
02/23/2013 09:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone got a YT link for this one yet?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24672171
United States
02/23/2013 10:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Every body move along , brief would say its what they do , it's there job! So move along please.
 Quoting: benjamin w

Brief's a retarded inbred hick, what do you expect.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31224526
United States
02/23/2013 10:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
The cops are just mad that they had to get out of their cars and run after the guy. If you make a lazy cop get out of their squad car, you will pay.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27387771
Canada
02/23/2013 10:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
The cops are just mad that they had to get out of their cars and run after the guy. If you make a lazy cop get out of their squad car, you will pay.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31224526

Especially if it involves them spilling their coffee, then you are getting knocked out for sure.
BRIEF

User ID: 34877027
United States
02/23/2013 10:25 AM

Report Abusive Post

Everyone knows by now that if you make the police chase you they are bringing an ass kicking with them...he robbed a pharmacy!
I never forgive and I never forget

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
BRIEF

United States
02/23/2013 10:27 AM

Report Abusive Post

Brief's a retarded inbred hick, what do you expect.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24672171

salute

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
BRIEF

United States
02/23/2013 10:28 AM

Report Abusive Post

Exactly, so don't rob anyone.

Briefcut4892
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31224526
United States
02/23/2013 10:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: BRIEF

Beating a person who is surrendering will get you put on administrative leave with pay, so don't do it.

Oh, wait....
BRIEF

United States
02/23/2013 10:58 AM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: BRIEF

Beating a person who is surrendering will get you put on administrative leave with pay, so don't do it.

Oh, wait....

He was resisting ;)

Criminals need their ass beat, that's all there is to it.

Last Edited by BRIEF on 02/23/2013 10:58 AM

Briefcut4892

GLP