CONFIRMED: The Vatican is Prepping For Pope John Paul To RISE From The Dead

A Friend

User ID: 33849161
United States
02/23/2013 08:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: CONFIRMED: The Vatican is Prepping For Pope John Paul To RISE From The Dead
The resurrection will happen. Here is why...

There were two Pope John Paul II 's. One was a white pope and one was a black pope.

There was a great video on you tube about it but now I can't find it. I will keep searching.
 Quoting: A Friend

The only "resurrections" will be the false miracles performed by the Antichrist.

If you read the Book of Revelation Chapters 19-20, it becomes very clear that there are two personifications of the end time antichrist: the False Prophet and Gog. They are separated by the "thousand years" during which Satan is "chained" and "sealed" in "the Abyss" for "the thousand years."

The False Prophet and Gog mentioned in Revelation Chapters 19-20 are two end time antichrists, Gog being the final, fiercest Antichrist.

The False Prophet and Gog are separated by "the thousand years" which would be synonymous with the Era of Peace and Triumph of the Immaculate Heart promised at Fatima.

The False Prophet leads The Beast (aka the Roman Empire; the nations that worship Idols rather than God; Materialism).

Gog leads Magog (the armies that make one last final assault on the Camp of the Saints just prior to the Second Coming).

The archetype for the final, end time Antichrist is an atheistic male tyrant whose fame is founded on deception and the usurpation of power, who despises Israel (God's Church on earth, not the modern Zionist state calling itself Israel) and who leads the modern Roman Empire ("the West"). He will be Jewish and will be descended from the Tribe of Dan. His origins will be from the lands east of the Jordan: from Aroer on the edge of the Wadi Arnon to Mount Sion and all the Arabah east of the Jordan, as far as the Arabah Sea under the slopes of Pisgah.

Ask yourself: is there currently alive any world leader who fits the above description? If you can think of one, then you have found a good candidate for an antichrist.

The Pope cannot be the Antichrist. This is not to say that the Pope cannot sin or be politically corrupt. Many have. But Christ specifically promised that Peter would be "the Rock" and Jesus prayed that Peter would "keep the faith".

If anything, I expect the Satanists to launch another godforsaken war or conflict somewhere abroad (or at home) during this very rare vacancy of the Vicar of Christ.

Just for fun, someone should dig through the pages of history to see if there were any great wars or evils that accompanied the vacancy of Gregory XII in 1415.
 Quoting: LunaHominem

Interesting, thank you. greenkarma
But Lord, he stinketh!

:fnecsm:

"When the sky crackles in an electric dance of a beautiful requiem of lapis lazuli, maybe you will remember..." ~ Anonymous Coward 77360040
A Friend

United States
02/23/2013 08:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
People used to turn up to church and listen to an hour of latin that they didn't understand.... if you didn't go you were a: a witch or b: a heretic..... (even reading the bible was heretical) bring on the inquisitions.....
 Quoting: Citizenperth

Burn them at the stake!

Sadly, catholics still don't as a rule read the bible now either.
But Lord, he stinketh!

"When the sky crackles in an electric dance of a beautiful requiem of lapis lazuli, maybe you will remember..." ~ Anonymous Coward 77360040
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32300303
United States
02/23/2013 09:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here is my mystery: I made a video 08 26 2012 of a room in our house. Looked at it 2 weeks ago, in November. Was astounded to find voices on it directed at me, speaking my name. Here is the jist of it.

An authoritative white caucasian sounding man of about 35-45 calls me by name and tells me he knows of the ring of Gehziah or Gehdia or Josiah (couldn't make out word exactly), and states that my daughter, who he names, is aware of it. He has an accent of some sort, East Coast, British, Australian maybe, and clipped sentences. He pronounces ir like uh. As in fuhst for first. He says, "(My name), I know of the ring of gehziah... (my name), are you listening to me?...(My daughters name) already knows."

He then asks if I am going to show up on the Vatican Queen or not. "Are you going to show up on the Vatican Queen or not?"

He then says "K i i i n n n g D a a a vv i i i d"
all drawn out like that, like he is worshiping me or something in the room.

Then there is noise like an air terminal or other large cavernous place.

Then he sounds as if he is signing off, saying "John Paul, U.A.N."

Next I hear him sound flustered and say, "I am well aware of that."

Then comes on the voice of a black woman about 18-25 with American southern voice saying, "Beeeee whatever ju be."

I have an older Blackberry. The only thing I had on in the room was a laptop set on a search page screen.

I will not share the video, as like I said the man calls me and my daughter by our names and I don't want this exposed.

Also, I have allowed 5 other people to watch and listen to this and they hear everything too, it is not imagination, it is loud and clear.

Last week a friend gave me the book, "The Harbinger" to read. It mentions Josiah, a good king God loved, that KEPT THE NATION FROM DESTRUCTION ALL BECAUSE OF HIS LOVE FOR GOD AND HIS PRAYERS AND GOOD DEEDS.

Now, my daughter is very religious and does not drink or do drugs, and she is always helping people. She wears a promise ring that girls get who resolve to wait till they are married to have sex.

It dawned on me that SHE is a Josiah, and that our nation is currently not being destroyed because of all the Josiahs here, the good people who are still praying and trying to do good deeds.

Does this mean the man in the EVP was on the side of God?

Does this mean we should all join the Catholic Church?
 Quoting: Who is Blue Fairy

Also, U A N means "one" in Latin and "Lamb" in Gaelic. Maybe they are expecting John Paul II but is it possible it is John Paul I that is leaving EVP's on cell phone videos?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26838997
United States
02/23/2013 09:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out that there isn't... than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."
-Camus
A Friend

United States
02/23/2013 09:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out that there isn't... than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."
-Camus
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26838997

+1000
But Lord, he stinketh!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1462016
Canada
02/23/2013 09:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
mrmuffins69

User ID: 34492275
United States
02/23/2013 09:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Arrgghh!

So now a miracle that saved the pope is a sign of anti-christ?

The anti-christ has already been and gone, in history, the only anti-christ in these days are those who deny Jesus is the son of God.
 Quoting: K.Kool

norespect

Last Edited by mrmuffins69 on 02/23/2013 09:06 PM
DesinzitizedSleepWalk​er9978

User ID: 33296170
United States
02/23/2013 09:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'd still piss on the bible
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16563586

good luck with that
 Quoting: DesinzitizedSleepWalker9978

just like about 98 percent of people that act atheist,you'll go crying to God when you know your time is coming to an end

No. I will literally piss and shit on the bible. I'm not a sad weak individual depending on a deity to get me through tough times, I man the fuck up and deal with it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1439739

I man the fuck up too,and whats weak have to do with anything? Depend? wtf are you talking about
mrmuffins69

User ID: 34492275
United States
02/23/2013 09:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
nice to see religion and politics divide everybody, divide and conquer

United States
02/23/2013 09:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
what a load of fucking bullshit bsflagbsflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34905563

another moran who didnt watch the videos
 Quoting: Samuel Bachelor Of Science

i don't want to watch it to be brainwashed by some evil shit, that's what they want you to do watch it and get triggered - all this religious shit needs to be eradicated and allow people to have their own free will, instead of brainwashing by the few to the many
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34905563

How are you going to try and act like you are giving an intelligent comment,when you dont even know what anyones talking about,because you didnt watch video? too me thats evil brainwashed shit! Having opinion without hearing or seeing a view? Good Luck
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/23/2013 09:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32632000
United States
Report Abusive Post
I'm so sick of this soundtrack! Every conspriacy video since 911 has this fucking shitty matrix movie..find new music people!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34421530

^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32632000
United States
Report Abusive Post
I'm so sick of this soundtrack! Every conspriacy video since 911 has this fucking shitty matrix movie..find new music people!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34421530

^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS.
Smack

User ID: 22355236
Ireland
Report Abusive Post
A lot of people have just dismissed this thread completely, but the prophecy stated that the final Pope would be the resurrected 110th Pope, in this case Pope John Paul II. This "miracle" would be seen by the mass public as a true act of God, he may even claim to be God incarnated, not 100% sure on that specific wording. Anyways, it will be pretty obvious if it happens, but to be honest I find Cardinal Bertone more likely, he fits especially well with Malachy's "Petrus Romanus" seeing as his name Pietro, and he is from Romanus. It's also very likely that an Italian will be chosen as Pope.
A Friend

United States
02/23/2013 09:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
A lot of people have just dismissed this thread completely, but the prophecy stated that the final Pope would be the resurrected 110th Pope, in this case Pope John Paul II. This "miracle" would be seen by the mass public as a true act of God, he may even claim to be God incarnated, not 100% sure on that specific wording. Anyways, it will be pretty obvious if it happens, but to be honest I find Cardinal Bertone more likely, he fits especially well with Malachy's "Petrus Romanus" seeing as his name Pietro, and he is from Romanus. It's also very likely that an Italian will be chosen as Pope.
 Quoting: Smack

Both of those things can happen. Oh wait what I meant was Pope Paul can rise again but not be pope and Romanus can be pope

Last Edited by A Friend on 02/23/2013 09:15 PM
But Lord, he stinketh!

United States
02/23/2013 09:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
People used to turn up to church and listen to an hour of latin that they didn't understand.... if you didn't go you were a: a witch or b: a heretic..... (even reading the bible was heretical) bring on the inquisitions.....

Burn them at the stake!

bs,im catholic and know plenty of people that read bible. All catholics arent evil. I dont worship a church or a priest. I worship God and His Son Jesus Christ
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35012854
United States
02/23/2013 09:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
how many tootsie roll pops can you fit up your ass without the sticks going out the anus?
8==============D
User ID: 35012854
United States
02/23/2013 09:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
all your penis are belong to us
Soma/Comatose

User ID: 32963937
United States
Report Abusive Post
uncomfortable-co
''Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country.''

—President George W. Bush, Sept. 6, 2004

United States
Report Abusive Post
-Camus

+1000

no shit!whats wrong with a little faith!
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/23/2013 09:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
LET ME TRY ONE MORE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I THINK IT IS POPE JOHN PAUL I that's coming back, not JP II.

READ BELOW FOR WHY

Here is my mystery: I made a video 08 26 2012 of a room in our house. Looked at it 2 weeks ago, in November. Was astounded to find voices on it directed at me, speaking my name. Here is the jist of it.

An authoritative white caucasian sounding man of about 35-45 calls me by name and tells me he knows of the ring of Gehziah or Gehdia or Josiah (couldn't make out word exactly), and states that my daughter, who he names, is aware of it. He has an accent of some sort, East Coast, British, Australian maybe, and clipped sentences. He pronounces ir like uh. As in fuhst for first. He says, "(My name), I know of the ring of gehziah... (my name), are you listening to me?...(My daughters name) already knows."

He then asks if I am going to show up on the Vatican Queen or not. "Are you going to show up on the Vatican Queen or not?"

Then comes on the voice of a black woman about 18-25 with American southern voice saying, "Beeeee whatever ju be."

I have an older Blackberry. The only thing I had on in the room was a laptop set on a search page screen.

I will not share the video, as like I said the man calls me and my daughter by our names and I don't want this exposed.

Also, I have allowed 5 other people to watch and listen to this and they hear everything too, it is not imagination, it is loud and clear.

Last week a friend gave me the book, "The Harbinger" to read. It mentions Josiah, a good king God loved, that KEPT THE NATION FROM DESTRUCTION ALL BECAUSE OF HIS LOVE FOR GOD AND HIS PRAYERS AND GOOD DEEDS.

Now, my daughter is very religious and does not drink or do drugs, and she is always helping people. She wears a promise ring that girls get who resolve to wait till they are married to have sex.

It dawned on me that SHE is a Josiah, and that our nation is currently not being destroyed because of all the Josiahs here, the good people who are still praying and trying to do good deeds.

Also, U A N means "one" in Latin and "Lamb" in Gaelic. Maybe they are expecting John Paul II but is it possible it is John Paul I that is leaving EVP's on cell phone videos?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32300303
A Friend

United States
02/23/2013 09:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

Burn them at the stake!

bs,im catholic and know plenty of people that read bible. All catholics arent evil. I dont worship a church or a priest. I worship God and His Son Jesus Christ

I have left the catholic church and I know there are many good loving people in the catholic church but as I said, as a rule, catholics STILL do not read their bibles.
But Lord, he stinketh!

United States
02/23/2013 09:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
I cant wait for the battle between Light and Dark. Just by this thread, I figured out it will be easier than I even thought it would.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35043331
United States
02/23/2013 09:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
fat facebook gorillas giving head so you can fix their facebook pages so they can farm better

after you ejaculate they save the semen and rush to the bathroom with a turkey baster and blast your cum into their pussies
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35043368
United States
02/23/2013 09:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
fat facebook gorillas giving head so you can fix their facebook pages so they can farm better

after you ejaculate they save the semen and rush to the bathroom with a turkey baster and blast your cum into their pussies
Citizenperth

User ID: 34925600
Australia
02/23/2013 09:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
-Camus

+1000

^^ this ^^ i'm hedging my bets... if there isn't then it won't matter will it......
It's life as we know it, but only just.
[link to citizenperth.wordpress.com]
sic ut vos es vos should exsisto , denego alius vicis facio vos change , exsisto youself , proprie

United States
02/23/2013 09:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

Burn them at the stake!

I have left the catholic church and I know there are many good loving people in the catholic church but as I said, as a rule, catholics STILL do not read their bibles.

What are you talking about? A Catholic mass is completely from the bible? I dont go to church anymore. From my personal experience,I feel that the True Christians in the Catholic church nowdays,do stop going,because they see the charade and it contradicts all the teachings you were taught growing up!+1
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/23/2013 09:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
LET ME TRY ONE MORE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I THINK IT IS POPE JOHN PAUL I that's coming back, not JP II.

READ BELOW FOR WHY

United States
02/23/2013 09:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
-Camus

+1000

^^ this ^^ i'm hedging my bets... if there isn't then it won't matter will it......

+1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34950959
United States
02/23/2013 09:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
well, Pope John Paul rising from the Dead would
definitely be an very effective way to re-invigorate
the Catholic Church (they are losing all their followers).

and by using all of the tools of modern technology,
it would be very easy to create such an elaborate hoax,
that no one could refute... so, from that standpoint,
this expectation would be a very troubling development.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34950959

GLP