Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,095 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 852,735
Pageviews Today: 1,526,553Threads Today: 506Posts Today: 10,762
03:08 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

A masonic pyramid that is 33 decametres high is being built in North Korea, with money from Bill Gates... To be destroyed on October 1st.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3920714
Lebanon
04/05/2013 05:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: A masonic pyramid that is 33 decametres high is being built in North Korea, with money from Bill Gates... To be destroyed on October 1st.
Wow how much more proof do people need, open your eyes sheeple.
NOT ALL Illuminatins are BAD!

User ID: 31552027
India
04/05/2013 05:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: A masonic pyramid that is 33 decametres high is being built in North Korea, with money from Bill Gates... To be destroyed on October 1st.
if ill tell you the REAL secret inside that Pyramid, you will piss in your pants
Perfectly Paleo

User ID: 1471397
United States
04/05/2013 05:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
if ill tell you the REAL secret inside that Pyramid, you will piss in your pants
 Quoting: NOT ALL Illuminatins are BAD!

Towel..check
Depends...check

Ok, I'm ready.
hi
ehecatl

User ID: 37485897
Mexico
04/05/2013 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

Towel..check
Depends...check

Ok, I'm ready.
 Quoting: Perfectly Paleo

Well, you've been waiting 7 hours now for a reply.

I imagine that you have used those depends by now.
peepantspeepantspeepantspeepants

Last Edited by ehecatl on 04/05/2013 12:46 PM
NOT ALL Illuminatins are BAD!

User ID: 31552027
India
04/06/2013 12:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
if i type down the secret, i will be the 1st person on the www to blow up the whistle. they would instantly bring negative people around me to punish me & my family. so i will not speak about it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37348626
Spain
04/06/2013 01:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
putin
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27008657

What is you problem, slippery guy?!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 998486
United States
04/06/2013 01:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dubai, the largest city in the United Arab Emirates, is home to 911 completed high-rises
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37543926
Brazil
04/06/2013 08:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
if i type down the secret, i will be the 1st person on the www to blow up the whistle. they would instantly bring negative people around me to punish me & my family. so i will not speak about it.

so, don't type it...

write it on a piece of paper, and take a photo of it

and put the picture on Imgur and share the link

banana2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37586167
United States
04/07/2013 07:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
hiding
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37643276
United States
04/08/2013 02:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
burnit ogrrr burnit
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37643276
United States
04/08/2013 02:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: MEGA TRUTH 35024370

One of the creepiest pyramid buildings in the world ^

hiding
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37614613
Finland
04/08/2013 03:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
you've got it. expect more DOS attacks for this?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22011742
Brazil
04/08/2013 08:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
After this thread was posted, on February 23, notice how Kim became soooooo angry and aggresive?

banana2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35489680
Australia
04/09/2013 12:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'VE READ THIS THREAD OVER 3 TIMES.

YOU PEOPLE ARE WRONG ABOUT THIS BEING ANYTHING CONNECTED

WITH MASONRY OR THE ILLUMINATI FOR THAT MATTER.

BILL GATES COULD NEVER *EVER* BE ONE OF THEM !

NEVER!!

[link to 25.media.tumblr.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37729343
Brazil
04/09/2013 11:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'VE READ THIS THREAD OVER 3 TIMES.

YOU PEOPLE ARE WRONG ABOUT THIS BEING ANYTHING CONNECTED

WITH MASONRY OR THE ILLUMINATI FOR THAT MATTER.

BILL GATES COULD NEVER *EVER* BE ONE OF THEM !

NEVER!!

[link to 25.media.tumblr.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35489680

you're so wrong...
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
04/09/2013 02:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
04/09/2013 03:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1140983
South Africa
04/09/2013 07:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
ogrrr

"I can confirm that we have a channel of communication with North Korea." — Jay Carney — CNN
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
04/09/2013 09:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Only Illuminati occultists wait for the New Moon to start a war

s226
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37796279
Brazil
04/10/2013 12:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
this thread never gets old

cool2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13258438
Russia
04/10/2013 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
bots gonna ignore
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37788000
Germany
04/10/2013 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
well since some people have outsmarted the illuminati with their 33-base timewave technology...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37825603
United States
04/10/2013 10:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
damned
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 911242
United States
04/11/2013 09:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
spock
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1025607
United States
04/11/2013 06:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
They are saying war with North Korea is coming on CNN.

hiding burnit
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37880482
Brazil
04/11/2013 07:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
well since some people have outsmarted the illuminati with their 33-base timewave technology...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 37788000

timewave technology?

wtf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37884908
Brazil
04/11/2013 08:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7043823
United States
04/12/2013 10:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
North Korea is just one more puppet state of the Masonic-Occultist-Illuminati elites, one that they use for playing their games of "New Egypt".

And I can prove it with facts.

That's the reason why FREEMASONRY is building a 330 meters high PYRAMID there, through an EGYPTIAN contractor.

WHAT?

What pyramid are you talking about?

I'm talking about Ryugyong Hotel, in Pyongyang, the capital of North Korea.

Read the Wikipedia article about Ryugyong Hotel: [link to en.wikipedia.org]

Ryugyong Hotel is a 330 meter high, pyramid shaped hotel that is being built in Pyongyang, and that is expected to be ready by mid-2013.

Here is a view of the building, still under construction, in 2011:

Ryugyong Hotel is being built by an Egyptian company called Orascom Group.

Well, well... Here we have already significant evidence of the Masonic nature of this building...

Besides being pyramid shaped, it is 330 meters high. Everyone knows about the obsession of Freemasons with the number 33.

So, it's a pyramid (a Masonic obsession) and it's 330 meters high (Masonic obsession with the number 33)

But it has yet another element of Masonic "fetish": it is being built by Egyptians. The company that is building it is from Egypt. The "builders of the pyramid" are Egyptians.

What to say now about the suspicious obsession of people aparently connected to Freemasonry in Western countries about this pyramid in North Korea?

There is a very strange website whose domain is Ryugyong.org:

[link to ryugyong.org]

The website is totally dedicated to the Ryugyong Hotel in North Korea, and it always refers to the building as "the pyramid", and has strange graphics that show the building as having internal chambers similar to the internal chambers of the original Egyptian pyramids...

Making a quick Whois lookup for that domains, we can easily find that the website is owned by someone in Graz, the second largest city of Austria, in the hearth of Europe.

Why would someone in Austria be that obsessed about an ugly hotel in North Korea, if this person wasn't a freemason, who knows that the hotel is an important international project of Freemasonry?

But there is more...

Look at this video that was uploaded to YouTube in 2008, by someone called Wendy Dunham (same surname as Obama's white mother):

The very "mysterious" video has a length of exactly 3:33

Here is 33 again. Here is the Masonic "signature" again.

So, it's probably someone connected to Freemasonry.

But if you still has doubts if this is really a project of the Masonic-Occultist-Illuminati elites of the world, check this information now...

In December of last year, the CEO of Google, Eric Schmidt visited North Korea:

[link to www.nbcbayarea.com]

Just one month later, in January of 2013, another Silicon Valley tycoon, Bill Gates, announced that he was leading a group of U.S. investors investing ONE BILLION DOLLARS in the Egyptian company Orascom Group, the company that is bulding the pyramid in North Korea:

[link to www.bloomberg.com]

Believe it now?

North Korea is the "New Egypt" in the games of the elites.

That's why Freemasons are building a pyramid there, and are very obsessed about it. The pyramid will be ready in mid-2013.

That's proof that North Korea is OWNED by the Freemasons, and all threaths of "nuclear war" come directly from Freemasonry. Maybe they are thinking about ordering their puppet Kim Jong-un to start a nuclear war, in order to achieve their "depopulation" plans.

Beware!

UPDATE:

This masonic pyramid is set to be destroyed on October 1st

The building to the right in this shirt sold onlyne by the guys of Ryugyong.org IS Ryugyong Hotel:

[link to ryugyong.spreadshirt.com]

Ryugyong Hotel was not destructed YET, but that shirt seems to show that it's marked to be destructed on October 1st of some give year (maybe 2013).

this shirt was created by the people behind the website Ryugyong.org, that was registered by someone in Graz, Austria.

Chernobyl, World Trade Center, and Ryugyong Hotel...

The three buildings in the same shirt, with respective dates of destruction.

They couldn't be more explicit...
 Quoting: MEGA TRUTH 35024370

Thanks! Great thread and video. It makes a lot of sense n. Korea is a puppet state. I believe as the video states the false flag is coming we just know it could be one if not more than one major events. Hack, ww3, economic collapse.. I pulled out of the system several years ago. Best thing I ever did.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35311641
United States
04/12/2013 11:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bill gates is for depopulation of billions people. So no surprise.
goldielucks

User ID: 794598
United States
04/12/2013 11:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
I got here, from there Thread: NORTH KOREA ELITE PUPPETS...FALSE FLAG COMING SOON!!

But read this first Thread: Armageddon Script - MUST READ!

WHOA some really deep stuff...I factored in georgia guidestones, denver airport, Benghazi, Syria...It all fits! damned

Nice work to all of you! hf

I'll be following all 3 threads hopeful for updates.

GLP