Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,284 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 310,187
Pageviews Today: 489,471Threads Today: 179Posts Today: 3,024
05:23 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

New Update what Media is not telling us ! - Elisa Lam case - please, take a look at this! i feel this should not be ignored. thank you.

DesinzitizedSleepWalk​er9978

User ID: 33296170
United States
02/24/2013 06:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: New Update what Media is not telling us ! - Elisa Lam case - please, take a look at this! i feel this should not be ignored. thank you.
cecil hotel review from different users

[link to www.expedia.ca]

page 1
You feel unsafe, but there isn't an apparent reason, it just has that vibe

the elevator in the hotel had been down for couple of hours in one day.

, there are many African-american homeless-like guys hugging around the area

page 2

Actually the problem is not the hotel itself, it is more about the neighborhood. There is a lot of homeless people asking money, and for those like me that were saving money using just buses and subways, it's kind of scary and not that safe getting there after the nightfall

Plenty of homeless around however not trouble to anybody, not a suitable hotel for families and young kids.

Dreadfully dreadful

page 3

The area surrounding the hotel was very scarry to say the least. For exemple, there was a homeless person sleeping outside the front door.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35061027

Already called and booked me a room!!!
damned
phoenixe  (OP)

User ID: 34782429
Germany
02/24/2013 06:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: New Update what Media is not telling us ! - Elisa Lam case - please, take a look at this! i feel this should not be ignored. thank you.
before anyone cries "where is my post?" - i cleaned out the thread a bit. all info is still on here, just doubleposts removed.

signed,
housekeeping
 Quoting: phoenixe

do you have proof Invisible Light Technology is located at the Cecil Hotel? I looked at the CGM article and did not see that mentioned.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34655569

especially for you :)
btw, in the elevator vid there is a sign reading "visible lights agency"

EDIT: here is the post/vid from another thread with it:
ok if you watch here they have a picture of lift that shows there was a corridor leading from both sides of elevator

at2.05

Quoting: pinkpixiexx

[link to www.switchboard.com]
and
[link to www.thececilhotel.com]

google maps is your friend,too.

Last Edited by Doomina on 02/24/2013 06:35 AM

United States
02/24/2013 06:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
before anyone cries "where is my post?" - i cleaned out the thread a bit. all info is still on here, just doubleposts removed.

signed,
housekeeping

do you have proof Invisible Light Technology is located at the Cecil Hotel? I looked at the CGM article and did not see that mentioned.

theres info somewhere on it...i know i saw pic somewhere think it was google map post..and you could see sign that said it
 Quoting: DesinzitizedSleepWalker9978

OP is hanging a lot on this to just to read from a google map. OP where did you get your info? If I can't get past this, I seriously can't this any further. Thanks.

it wasnt OP it was another thread dumbass
phoenixe  (OP)

Germany
02/24/2013 06:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Who has the cajones to post a link to this thread on the youtube page with the video? There have been over 70,000 views of that video.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34643383

you´re free to post it there!
phoenixe  (OP)

Germany
02/24/2013 06:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Forgive me if this has already been posted...I did read the summaries on page 6 and 11. I've been reading this stuff all night and it is so confusing.

So her body was found February 19th. And police think she had been dead for two weeks?

I followed the links to her fake facebook page, her real facebook page, and the weird guy in the red suit.

On her real page, it shows she has four new friends. One friend, Iok Keng Leong, created a facebook page on February 12th yet somehow became "Friends" with her after she was already dead, as well as someone I presume is her sister. This person only has 3 friends.

[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]

Her real page also shows she updated her cover photo February 19th, the day her body was found.

Does anyone have a clue as to WHY? Does Facebook have a problem posting accurate dates?
 Quoting: nfau777 10656458

this adds to the mysteries concerning this case as well.
seems as family/friends have either access to her real facebook page (whichever this may be, can´t figure that out yet) or people are creating "tribute pages" on facebook for her.
i suppose you can automatically accept friend requests on fb, too.
or there is another reason, maybe to distract conspiracy theorists like us.
don´t know yet.
if you have a overview over all her facebook profiles, maybe you can summarize them with links and when created and when last changed? :)
phoenixe  (OP)

Germany
02/24/2013 06:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

signed,
housekeeping

theres info somewhere on it...i know i saw pic somewhere think it was google map post..and you could see sign that said it

OP is hanging a lot on this to just to read from a google map. OP where did you get your info? If I can't get past this, I seriously can't this any further. Thanks.

i think you unpolitely were requesting the company sign meantioned in this comment - btw, if it is the one you asked for,you can find it on page 6, please look that stuff up on your own next time, lazy ass!

[link to maps.google.com]

Check that out.... a good overall image of the ROOF....

wtf is the Invisible Light AGENCY? I see it listed as being that the Hotel Cecil?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34984454

United States
02/24/2013 06:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
iamwith

United States
02/24/2013 06:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
iamwith

lol
Nine's

User ID: 23438707
United States
02/24/2013 06:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Haven't read the entire thread but did read the suggested updates, so hopefully won't repeat.

Did anyone notice the hotel video on the first page? The shower wasn't in the room. It seemed to be in a different location.

Something I think that's important is that in the elevator she had no purse, no keys, and slip on shoes like you might use in a shared shower? With a shirt tail hanging out like you'd hurry to leave a shower. But, her hair didn't seem wet so unless she'd been moving around a while, or hadn't yet gotten into the shower, that wouldn't apply.

But, a woman alone would keep her keys and purse (or whatever she used to carry money and id) with her. The only explanation I can find for being without them is either someone else watching them for her, escaping in a hurry, or being stoned out of your mind. Wonder if they were found and if they were, where? That is a biggy.

When she gets on the elevator, there doesn't seem to be the desperation that's shown after a couple seconds when she starts pushing all the buttons. When the bottom green one lit up, she relaxed, then tensed and peeked out the door. Almost like she feared someone was outside holding the button, keeping it from moving, or that she heard something....or that she was on a drug like ectasy, or pcp.

If she wasn't on drugs, I'd guess the frantic pushing was an effort to get the elevator to move with it stopping at each floor, leaving a stalker to wonder which floor she got off.

There just wasn't the sense of urgency you'd expect when she first got on, if she was being stalked.

Either way, they can find out if she was dead before she was in the tank, or if she drowned inside. It would take longer, but they can find out.

Feel free to delete. Just wanted to toss out a couple things I didn't see mentioned.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34655569
United States
02/24/2013 06:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

doesn't matter, she used it in her summary and the Raytheon connection cannot be made without it.

So, am I to assume 620 and 640 are both used by the Cecil Hotel?
it wasnt OP it was another thread dumbass
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35007863
United States
02/24/2013 06:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Many pics of Cecil on this link, many interior pics. Creepy stuff. Black and Red theme of restaurant, and that zoo like people exhibit know as Style. Scrool down a ways to get to Cecil. [link to www.joeydevilla.com]
 Quoting: leonine

There's also a very interesting comment from a man who works for the managing company of the Cecil -

William Lanting November 3, 2008 at 5:20 pm

Well, shucks Joey. Thanks for the, er, kind words? My company manages the Cecil Hotel and, had you asked, I would have been happy to clear a few things up for you. First of all, we realize that the Cecil needs a renovation. In fact, we have plans drawn up to renovate the entire building and convert most of it into a mid-priced Best Western Hotel. We thought it was a great idea. The area would get a newly-renovated hotel to serve this rapidly gentrifying neighborhood and the almost-broke City of Los Angeles gets about a million bucks per year in increased occupancy taxes. A win-win situation, right? That’s when the City of Los Angeles stopped us dead in our tracks.

[...]
nfau777
User ID: 10656458
United States
02/24/2013 06:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

Ok...so it IS possible to add friends to FB after death.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34655569
United States
02/24/2013 06:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

i think you unpolitely were requesting the company sign meantioned in this comment - btw, if it is the one you asked for,you can find it on page 6, please look that stuff up on your own next time, lazy ass!

wtf is the Invisible Light AGENCY? I see it listed as being that the Hotel Cecil?

Oh, just as I thought, you are just a nasty ass girl with a German flag leaping feet first into the conspiracy theory flames. Didn't realize I had to say Please and Thank You and Mother May I.

Actually, I have an old computer with lots of problems and it takes forever to get around. I actually read most of your links and no, I still don't see that Invisible Light Technology is located in the Cecil Hotel. It looks to be nearby from the Yellow Pages.

And some poor little 21 year old Vancouver girl went to the Cecil Hotel only to be dramatically killed by Raytheon technology - and put in the water so they would be sure it was a high profile find and get lots of media attention to call attention to themselves for the grand purpose of....

WHAT?

Besides to get people like you all twitterpated?

This IS a mystery. This IS creepy. This COULD have had a decent thread trying to look at it without all the invisible cloaked killer BS.

When you people realize that reality is much worse than the demons you run panting after, it will be a sorry day for you.
phoenixe  (OP)

Germany
02/24/2013 06:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

Ok...so it IS possible to add friends to FB after death.
 Quoting: nfau777 10656458

...correct. but it has to be someone you already have the contact details from somewhere else (other social networks, outlook and so on).
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 870381
Australia
02/24/2013 06:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
If you have found a Black Dahlia connection the likelihood is that this Murder is Art.

They love word games, associations, references, synchronicity.

Excatly what you have discovered.

They honour the Minotaur. There will be a sign.
phoenixe  (OP)

Germany
02/24/2013 06:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

Oh, just as I thought, you are just a nasty ass girl with a German flag leaping feet first into the conspiracy theory flames. Didn't realize I had to say Please and Thank You and Mother May I.

Actually, I have an old computer with lots of problems and it takes forever to get around. I actually read most of your links and no, I still don't see that Invisible Light Technology is located in the Cecil Hotel. It looks to be nearby from the Yellow Pages.

And some poor little 21 year old Vancouver girl went to the Cecil Hotel only to be dramatically killed by Raytheon technology - and put in the water so they would be sure it was a high profile find and get lots of media attention to call attention to themselves for the grand purpose of....

WHAT?

Besides to get people like you all twitterpated?

This IS a mystery. This IS creepy. This COULD have had a decent thread trying to look at it without all the invisible cloaked killer BS.

When you people realize that reality is much worse than the demons you run panting after, it will be a sorry day for you.

if you don´t like it here, you´re free to leave.

if you still can´t see by links, googlemaps and video provided, i can´t help.
btw, i have an old pc myself and have to look up all old pages myself if someone asks for "specials" like you did.so it is extra work for me as well.

once again. if you don´t like it here, leave.
feel free to make your own, decent thread.
thank you.
phoenixe  (OP)

Germany
02/24/2013 06:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
timeout

Ok folks,

can we get back to where we were stopped ?

looking for the reason why all these strange things came together and maybe find a conclusion if/why Elisa Lam is dead ?

peace

edit:
thanks to all who try to make a difference and put their time and brainpower in here. i really appreciate the teamwork we did on this much ! thank you.cheers

Last Edited by Doomina on 02/24/2013 06:55 AM
Nine's

User ID: 23438707
United States
02/24/2013 07:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Have skimmed as quick as possible but have to get going. If this has been posted, please delete. Puts a whole new perspective on it. 4 min. video, shows the door opening, her entering, she finally leaves, the elevator goes to other floors. (different wall colors make it obvious).
arkadiy

User ID: 35065032
Russia
02/24/2013 07:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
No way it was a G-Man. If it was a professional, it would be just roof jumping with suicide note, or insult, or just lost person. Only nonprofessional can lost body in place, were it will be 100% found.
We dont know time of death.
What is a date on elevator video?
What clothes was on body in a tank?

About FB page, no doubt it was made specially for media, that will be searching for victim`s photo. So it makes sence to search photo for steganografy, or negative/revers hidden symbols.
Ontheverge

User ID: 35032712
United States
02/24/2013 07:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
I agree with the poster that it is odd that she did not seem to have a purse or bag or phone with her. She does seem to have large pockets, so she could have stashed what she needed for a quick run to the store in a pocket.

What time was this video taken? What floor was this on?

It is correct that the showers are shared and not in the rooms.

Yuck

Last Edited by Ontheverge on 02/24/2013 07:05 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34971088
Canada
02/24/2013 07:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
I beg you, please, take a look for yourself !

why ? she's fucking dead
wtf is this shit?
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/24/2013 07:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Have skimmed as quick as possible but have to get going. If this has been posted, please delete. Puts a whole new perspective on it. 4 min. video, shows the door opening, her entering, she finally leaves, the elevator goes to other floors. (different wall colors make it obvious).

Quoting: Nine's

Someone prevented this elevator from operating.
Someone was watching the video and held the door on purpose
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31583213
United Kingdom
02/24/2013 07:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
This "Richard" guy reeks of a 4chan troll. Posting memes, stupid pictures...

I'd avoid making any "connections" to it, because you'll just be shown to be fools
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23794435
United States
02/24/2013 07:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Many pics of Cecil on this link, many interior pics. Creepy stuff. Black and Red theme of restaurant, and that zoo like people exhibit know as Style. Scrool down a ways to get to Cecil. [link to www.joeydevilla.com]

There's also a very interesting comment from a man who works for the managing company of the Cecil -

Well, shucks Joey. Thanks for the, er, kind words? My company manages the Cecil Hotel and, had you asked, I would have been happy to clear a few things up for you. First of all, we realize that the Cecil needs a renovation. In fact, we have plans drawn up to renovate the entire building and convert most of it into a mid-priced Best Western Hotel. We thought it was a great idea. The area would get a newly-renovated hotel to serve this rapidly gentrifying neighborhood and the almost-broke City of Los Angeles gets about a million bucks per year in increased occupancy taxes. A win-win situation, right? That’s when the City of Los Angeles stopped us dead in our tracks.

[...]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35007863

"“NO VISITORS ALLOWED UPSTAIRS,” the sign read in large letters. In smaller letters beneath it, it read “For your protection all guests please show key upon request — Management.”

This is to be expected in a hotel in a “recovering neighbourhood”. Usually these hotels have elevators that require you to use the keycard for your room to activate them. This sort of measure keeps the riff-raff out and discourages hooker booty calls. It’s not a sure indicator that the hotel is a hole;"
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/24/2013 07:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34971088

look how fast the door shuts on the next floors when it is empty.

So what is going on with this lengthy thread?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35007863
United States
02/24/2013 07:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

[...]

"“NO VISITORS ALLOWED UPSTAIRS,” the sign read in large letters. In smaller letters beneath it, it read “For your protection all guests please show key upon request — Management.”

This is to be expected in a hotel in a “recovering neighbourhood”. Usually these hotels have elevators that require you to use the keycard for your room to activate them. This sort of measure keeps the riff-raff out and discourages hooker booty calls. It’s not a sure indicator that the hotel is a hole;"
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23794435

So obviously it was an "inside job" by a hotel employee or guest, since there has supposedly been security in place for key checks. Many guests in reviews commented that they felt OK in the area because of the security presence in the hotel.
Also, since there was no obvious cause of death, I would think she was drugged... was found nude in the tank, so where are the clothes she was seen in that day (black basketball shorts and t-shirt?)
Both of these could lead to WHY her, why now, whodunnit, etc.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/24/2013 07:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

look how fast the door shuts on the next floors when it is empty.

So what is going on with this lengthy thread?
homeremedy
User ID: 34354959
Canada
02/24/2013 07:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34971088

------------------
2:28,29
you could see "someone foot"
as Elisa is moving around "his leg"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35020412
United Kingdom
02/24/2013 07:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

this is weird but it says it is a graphic designer when u go to the website it looks under construction or down... however i think i am missing something... with it... not sure but i thought this was all flim flam before this came up weird

[link to www.invisiblelight.tv]
arkadiy

User ID: 35065032
Russia
02/24/2013 07:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

So obviously it was an "inside job" by a hotel employee or guest, since there has supposedly been security in place for key checks. Many guests in reviews commented that they felt OK in the area because of the security presence in the hotel.
Also, since there was no obvious cause of death, I would think she was drugged... was found nude in the tank, so where are the clothes she was seen in that day (black basketball shorts and t-shirt?)
Both of these could lead to WHY her, why now, whodunnit, etc.

"was found nude in the tank"
Prooflink?

GLP