Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,752 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 342,727
Pageviews Today: 563,328Threads Today: 188Posts Today: 3,373
07:52 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

New Update what Media is not telling us ! - Elisa Lam case - please, take a look at this! i feel this should not be ignored. thank you.

phoenixe  (OP)

User ID: 34782429
Germany
02/23/2013 07:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: New Update what Media is not telling us ! - Elisa Lam case - please, take a look at this! i feel this should not be ignored. thank you.
ok, i got it. if i report to the police, i would go to jail and a possible suspect gets no examination. just plain wonderful.

why (and who?) are they coming up with her being depressed and schizophrenic now? would be interesting..
maybe she was both. does not explain how this girl ended up in the tank _on_her_own_.
 Quoting: phoenixe

and it does not explain this mysterious facebook account with only just one friend
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34831913
United States
02/23/2013 07:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: New Update what Media is not telling us ! - Elisa Lam case - please, take a look at this! i feel this should not be ignored. thank you.
my dream, a coincidence?

Thread: Elisa Lam. I sense weird vibe.

you have no idea how creeped out i am about this ...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21162599
United States
02/23/2013 07:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

street view of The Cecil Hotel LOOK at the google one. Look at the bus. [link to i.imgur.com]
[link to maps.google.com (secure)]

Oh....that's a weirdo alright.

Quoting: J&V
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34984454
United States
02/23/2013 07:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
a Psychic posted this:
[link to chelseadamali.wordpress.com]

She has been in the hotel investigating before and has been on the rooftop she claims...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20566260
United States
02/23/2013 07:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
a Psychic posted this:

She has been in the hotel investigating before and has been on the rooftop she claims...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34984454

"having been on that rooftop, I can tell you there is no elevator stop off on the roof, no public roof access, there is a door that is basically deadbolted, leading to some very creepy stairs, that lead to another door that has roof access. The second door with roof access is chained and pad locked. We couldn’t even just have the janitor come up to unlock it, we had to have the hotel manager come and unlock it just for the production. THERE IS NO PUBLIC ACCESS TO THIS ROOF. This roof specifically has an insane amount of suicides off the top of it, and in other ways (yep, I said it). They had to lock it away from the general public because of this. How she gained access, I would love to know. "

damned
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7843669
United States
02/23/2013 07:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
my dream, a coincidence?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34831913

On top of that, there is currently a major TB outbreak in the same exact area as her death. Strangely enough, the name of the test the doctors use to check if a patient has TB, is called "LAM Elisa".

WTF >> WTF>>> WTF>>>> HOLY SHIT>>>>>> ALARM BELLS>>> ALARM BELLS>>>clappawtf
Heavenly Alchemy

User ID: 34822123
United States
02/23/2013 07:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
it's all just very weird, i don't know what to make of it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31781644

It is! And her friend's facebook page, really is interesting, it looks kind of like he doesn't like women, or sees women as just things. Also the photos and friends look interesting, he has a lot of Asian women as facebook friends...does anyone know where he was?

And that this was created right around that time, is really odd.

How do you know it is her official page and not created by someone else though?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20566260
United States
02/23/2013 07:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

It is! And her friend's facebook page, really is interesting, it looks kind of like he doesn't like women, or sees women as just things. Also the photos and friends look interesting, he has a lot of Asian women as facebook friends...does anyone know where he was?

Quoting: Heavenly Alchemy

What was the date it was created out of curiosity.

The rooftop vid was posted on youtube feb 14 which i find odd.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/23/2013 07:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
a Psychic posted this:

"having been on that rooftop, I can tell you there is no elevator stop off on the roof, no public roof access, there is a door that is basically deadbolted, leading to some very creepy stairs, that lead to another door that has roof access. The second door with roof access is chained and pad locked. We couldn’t even just have the janitor come up to unlock it, we had to have the hotel manager come and unlock it just for the production. THERE IS NO PUBLIC ACCESS TO THIS ROOF. This roof specifically has an insane amount of suicides off the top of it, and in other ways (yep, I said it). They had to lock it away from the general public because of this. How she gained access, I would love to know. "

damned

[link to www.isciencetimes.com]

There's clearly fire stairs on the front of the building going up to the rooftop or down to the ground...are they padlocked at they very top so nobody can get on the roof?

I doubt it...becayse people have accessed this roof, has shown in different videos on youtube...
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/23/2013 07:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

What was the date it was created out of curiosity.

The rooftop vid was posted on youtube feb 14 which i find odd.

the psychic doesn't know about the fire stairs on the side of the building it seems: [link to www.isciencetimes.com]

that access the roof apparently...
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/23/2013 07:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
she might of had a window view to the the fire escape stairs and that's how she got on the roof....
phoenixe  (OP)

Germany
02/23/2013 07:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

this is what i made this thread about.

a facebook page from elisa lam, out of the blue, created on feb 17th, when she was already dead.

this fb page has only 1 friend, richard schmelter, in whose profil picture you can see a korean girl in the background (according to his comments on the picture from jan 28th.)

according to what is supposed to be her tumbl account, her last entry there is from 3 weeks ago, last entry " arrived in la land"

i have to suppose this richard schmelter made this elisa lam facebook page. (as he is the only friend of this account. it does not seem to be one of the usual "tribute" accounts to a dead person).

but why?
and why on a date where she was already dead?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31781644
United States
02/23/2013 07:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
so strange, and with that tb test being her name and all. something weird is going on but idk what.
phoenixe  (OP)

Germany
02/23/2013 07:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
so strange, and with that tb test being her name and all. something weird is going on but idk what.

i know about the tb test, but i "cut this out" in this thread, as it has no connection to this weird fb page.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/23/2013 08:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
my dream, a coincidence?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34831913

On top of that, there is currently a major TB outbreak in the same exact area as her death. Strangely enough, the name of the test the doctors use to check if a patient has TB, is called "LAM Elisa".

WTF >> WTF>>> WTF>>>> HOLY SHIT>>>>>> ALARM BELLS>>> ALARM BELLS>>>clappawtf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7843669

i would bet any amount of money the whole thing is a staged OP.. Not that there wasnt a real person who died.. I believe this army dude has some ties with special ops who unleashed the TB. They used Cecil hotel because of its occult significance.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28679441
China
02/23/2013 08:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

i know about the tb test, but i "cut this out" in this thread, as it has no connection to this weird fb page.

LA corpse is a hoax,there's 5 points,one is no piks no truth.
Makenake

User ID: 30656597
United States
02/23/2013 08:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]

This is some one who "liked" Richard's FB profile pic, she seems to be Korean. Her page is titled "임미르" which google translates to "is mir"
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/23/2013 08:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

it has EVERY connection to it.. The timing with the outbreak couldnt be any clearer.. One way to blame the outbreak is a dead body in a water tank.
phoenixe  (OP)

Germany
02/23/2013 08:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

LA corpse is a hoax,there's 5 points,one is no piks no truth.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28679441

possibly it is a hoax or, better put, a cover-up for the tb outbreak. i would think so as well, as there are not many pictures (and if, always the same) of this girl to be found on the internet.
but: if it is a hoax, it does not explain this fb page. it is just plain unnecessary to put it up at all - if the case is a hoax.

so i go with: this girl was murdered. we just don´t know yet why and by whom.
phoenixe  (OP)

Germany
02/23/2013 08:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

This is some one who "liked" Richard's FB profile pic, she seems to be Korean. Her page is titled "임미르" which google translates to "is mir"
 Quoting: Makenake

...and what..?
what do you want to say with that ?

sorry, i don´t understand your intention...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35040246
Brazil
02/23/2013 08:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Clinical utility of a commercial LAM-ELISA assay for TB diagnosis in HIV-infected patients using urine and sputum samples.

Abstract
BACKGROUND:

The accurate diagnosis of TB in HIV-infected patients, particularly with advanced immunosuppression, is difficult. Recent studies indicate that a lipoarabinomannan (LAM) assay (Clearview-TB(R)-ELISA) may have some utility for the diagnosis of TB in HIV-infected patients; however, the precise subgroup that may benefit from this technology requires clarification. The utility of LAM in sputum samples has, hitherto, not been evaluated.
METHODS:

LAM was measured in sputum and urine samples obtained from 500 consecutively recruited ambulant patients, with suspected TB, from 2 primary care clinics in South Africa. Culture positivity for M. tuberculosis was used as the reference standard for TB diagnosis.

source:

[link to www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]

damned
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35040246
Brazil
02/23/2013 08:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
LAM-ELISA = name of a Tuberculosis test

damned
Makenake

United States
02/23/2013 08:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

"Ashleigh Schnitzel Schmelter" is another person whom "liked" Richard's FB photo, but her profile seems to be locked and inaccessible.
phoenixe  (OP)

Germany
02/23/2013 08:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
LAM-ELISA = name of a Tuberculosis test

damned
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35040246

we already know that.
Makenake

United States
02/23/2013 08:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

...and what..?
what do you want to say with that ?

sorry, i don´t understand your intention...

Just noting as much info for others to read and in case they see a connection.
En Sof

User ID: 32930338
United States
02/23/2013 08:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone know anything about Dragon Company, 1-72 AR BN, 2ID?

Seems suspicious.

When I saw the elevator vid I had the sense that Elisa KNEW she was being followed. Perhaps even that the Elevator had been rigged/bugged as well. Maybe she knew that someone was on a floor above/below her and that's why she hit all the elevator buttons.

I don't get a good vibe from this Dick Schmelter broham and it's quite possible he was involved in some Black OPS / Special OPS shit. Especially with everything going on with North Korea. Interesting they targeted a KOREAN girl.

Putting her in a WATER CISTERN right at the beginning of the New Age of Aquarius is very telling also. And I'm sure she was SELECTED because of her name and perhaps even injected/exposed to this new TB-SuperBug.
phoenixe  (OP)

Germany
02/23/2013 08:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

"Ashleigh Schnitzel Schmelter" is another person whom "liked" Richard's FB photo, but her profile seems to be locked and inaccessible.

it is just not relevant who liked his profile picture.

what relevant is, is, that he became friends with this newly put up elisa lam facebook profile last thursday !
the day it was created. where she already was dead.

En Sof

User ID: 32930338
United States
02/23/2013 08:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Also there is something significant about 14..2/14..2 weeks in Cistern (14 days)..

The 14 days of Burial, in the Master's degree: 14 parts into which the body of Osiris was divided: a type of Christ, sacrificed on the 14th day of the month: an amulet of 14 points has been used to cure the sick.

There are 14 Books of the Apocrypha; they were written originally in Greek, never in Hebrew. An Israelite had to partake of 14 meals in the Booth during the Feast of Tabernacles.

The Israelites killed the Paschal Lamb on the 14th day of the Month Nisan.

In Matthew, chap. i., we find the genealogy of Jesus recited in three series of 14 names, the first under Patriarchs and judges, the second under kings, and the third under priests and governors.

The ancient physicians considered that the 14th day was the crisis of fevers.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/23/2013 08:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
phoenixe  (OP)

Germany
02/23/2013 08:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
[youtube]

please, don´t post creepy videos here.
that stuff freaks me out. really.

just a link if you like to, but please don´t embed the vid. it slows down page loading time as well.
thank you !

GLP