Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,793 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 468,679
Pageviews Today: 766,554Threads Today: 260Posts Today: 4,851
09:18 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The Golden Future of GLP - Amplifying the Positive Energy of Humanity!

Asyouprefer
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 18370350
Canada
02/24/2013 01:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
The Golden Future of GLP - Amplifying the Positive Energy of Humanity!
God Like Productions has now changed to a higher energetic frequency. cool2

Over the next year, and into the future, you will notice that the informational content, overall tone and general energetic vibration of this web site and that of it's users has both risen, and is continuing to rise, into a state of more positive energy balance each day. This has been happening for some time now, but you will begin to see these changes snowball on each other exponentially... the difference between the old GLP and the new web site will be breathtaking, dramatic and exciting. The site will reflect more and more of what you personally prefer to see, each day, without end. It will be one of the most useful sites on the internet for you to use as a tool to both live in and spread the states of positive energy that you prefer.

This web site, amongst many, many others on the internet, is a tool for gathering, reflecting, spreading and AMPLIFYING positive human energy across the planet. Huge numbers of people visit here each day, a number that will increase as people that prefer to live in this positive energy reality are introduced to the free and easy methods of the communication of ideas that are offered by the site.

When you look at GLP, you will see a shining beacon of positive energy, connections, the sharing of ideas and of collaborative experiences. Every single post, idea, comment and thought on GLP will stem from the deepest love, compassion, kindness, fun, gratitude, creativity and humour of site users. The overall group spirit of the site will be that of Unity, in all things. It's a place of lightness of human spirit, that harnessses the group energy of thousands of positively-oriented people to accomplish GREAT THINGS on this planet. GLP will focus your positive energy on the ideas, discussion, projects and collaborative efforts that truly excite you, and which will help you manifest these realities most easily into your offline world. You will be able to quickly and easily unite with the people and ideas that excite you the most, using this opportunity to springboard into other projects and tools that reveal your ideal world filled with Peace, Love, Kindness, Compassion and Beauty.

Like attracts Like, and GLP is a shining beacon of positive energy, vibrations, ideas and Love on the internet. The site will be known as one of many where "good ideas grow and flourish". If you have an idea that is born from positive energy it will be supported, developed and discussed in sub forums, pinned threads, special projects or any other manner of relationship that works best. GLP may even spin off other new web sites, collaborative groups, discussions, projects, insights and creativity in both the online and offline world. In all formats, GLP spreads and amplifies positive energy across the world.

A visit to this web site will uplift the soul, inspire your mind, energize your body, and bring joy and inner peace to your heart.

Attitude of Gratitude

I want to thank Trinity (the site owner) and everyone else who helps to run and maintain this site (mods, other suppport staff and services) for everything you have done so far. You will be rewarded in every positive way for creating this site, and for the good work that you do.

THANK YOU!

clappa

Last Edited by Asyouprefer on 02/26/2013 06:27 PM
Everything you think, say and do is a choice towards the World that you prefer to exist. Discover what you like, and what you don't like...what you prefer... and live in that excitement as much as you can. The World you desire will reveal itself to you! I prefer a World of Truth, Goodness & Beauty... this IS my World. Won't you join me? :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35044714
United States
02/24/2013 02:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The Golden Future of GLP - Amplifying the Positive Energy of Humanity!
Asyouprefer  (OP)

Canada
02/26/2013 06:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Believing is Seeing.

Imagine GLP as a focal point of energy... the point on a prism where light splits into it's various wavelengths, or frequencies. We have now passed the tipping point, where the energy that is focused here, and reflected back to GLP users, AND THE REST OF THE WORLD, is overwhelmingly positive. Every time I visit the site I am gladdened, encouraged and excited to see more and more posts that focus on the positive perspective on each and every situation, and / or how the energy of a seemingly negative situation can be transformed into a positive, harmonic outcome for all involved. THANK YOU GLP!
Everything you think, say and do is a choice towards the World that you prefer to exist. Discover what you like, and what you don't like...what you prefer... and live in that excitement as much as you can. The World you desire will reveal itself to you! I prefer a World of Truth, Goodness & Beauty... this IS my World. Won't you join me? :)
Esoteric Morgan
...in awe of many things

User ID: 26943919
United States
02/26/2013 06:28 PM

Report Abusive Post
blwkss
-- TRUST THE PLAN --
.......WWG1WGA......

User ID: 35283823
United States
02/27/2013 03:55 PM

Report Abusive Post
bump
INFJ; We are the protectors.
Asyouprefer  (OP)

Canada
03/03/2013 02:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
I can see the change happening already. Positively-oriented discussion threads and perspectives are starting to balance out the ones that are not this way.

People are beginning to wake up to the fact that, if you spend all your time in negative thought patterns... well, that is exactly what you will get. But when you take a different perspective, the positive viewpoint in everything, at all times... you will get that result as well. What do you prefer?

This is not a world of "seeing is believing"... it's actually a place where "believing is seeing". REALLY, it is. Understand?

GLP users are smart, and don't let those who feed on your negative energies manipulate you into a state of FEAR/HATE/NEGATIVITY with negatively-oriented posts and post titles. Pay attention to how things are written, the words that are being used... realizing it or not, those people are perpetuating the conditions that they do not want to see.

GLP