Prepping sandy hook

Truthnow
User ID: 14786143
United States
02/24/2013 09:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Prepping sandy hook
Facts dont lie. The town was being prepped for at least 3 years in advance. Ameicares comes in and gives the town a make over. 2 years ago dhs come in for drills. 3 years ago lots of houses sold or rented same time. The parking lot at sandy hook. Had fresh. Tar on 10000s of cracks. The charcters were placed to fit in community years before.. Could be your town next
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9107938
United States
02/24/2013 10:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Prepping sandy hook
I agree.
blind squirrel

User ID: 31185579
United States
02/24/2013 07:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Prepping sandy hook
I agree.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9107938

That's right. I agree - at least a couple of years of preparation to put everything in place. And yes, they dressed up the town just for this event, I believe. I just haven't come to terms yet on whether it was FUBAR or SNAFU by design with all the discrepancies. I suspect "confusion" is a good justification for whatever they decide will be the official story. Either way they will make a formal statement and ignore everything afterwards.....besides a "larger event" will already be in place, the general public will be completely sidetracked and will care less about Sandy Hook and will instead be focusing on whatever the "new" trauma is by then.

"Same shit different day"
"Even a broken clock is right twice a day!"

GLP