Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,183 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 960,546
Pageviews Today: 1,713,826Threads Today: 733Posts Today: 13,010
07:24 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Muslim group asks court to halt publication of book exposing terror training camps in America

No Dhimmi

User ID: 100809
United States
02/27/2013 09:00 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Muslim group asks court to halt publication of book exposing terror training camps in America
Syracuse, NY -- A national Muslim organization headquartered in the Southern Tier has filed a libel lawsuit against the author of a book that describes the group as the host of terrorist training camps.

Muslims of America, based in Hancock, Delaware County, sued Martin Mawyer and his Christian Action Network for $3 million in federal court in Syracuse, seeking to halt the continued publication of his book, “Twilight in America: the Untold Story of Islamic Training Camps in America.”

[link to www.syracuse.com]

CONUS Terrorist

See the trailer to the hit new documentary film "Homegrown Jihad:The Terrorist Camps Around U.S." Produced by PRB films, in association with The Christian Action Network.....

Scattered across the United States, unknown to all but a handful of citizens, are 35 Islamic terrorist training compounds known as Muslims of America. Under the leadership of a radical Pakistani cleric, Sheikh Mubarak Gilani, Muslims of America has thousands of devoted followers who are being groomed for HOMEGROWN JIHAD.

A 2009 Muslims of America (MOA) terror training video has been uncovered by the Christian Action Network.

This video show members of MOA participating in paramilitary style training on their compound in upstate New York, near the town of Hancock.

ALL relevant scriptures that include a time factor prove no pre-trib rapture. Over 50 verses! Kindle Edition only 99 CENTS! Biblical Eschatological “Time-Stamps” Relevant to the Last Day/Days (Amazon)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35093680
United States
02/27/2013 09:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Muslim group asks court to halt publication of book exposing terror training camps in America
Here's the real truth, that's far worse.

These aren't technically 'terror' training camps.

But rather, devout Muslims, training for Jihad, as outlined and commanded by Islam.

Proof:
[link to wikiislam.net]
No Dhimmi  (OP)

User ID: 161095
United States
02/27/2013 09:09 AM

Report Abusive Post
Re: Muslim group asks court to halt publication of book exposing terror training camps in America
Behead equals pe
ALL relevant scriptures that include a time factor prove no pre-trib rapture. Over 50 verses! Kindle Edition only 99 CENTS! Biblical Eschatological “Time-Stamps” Relevant to the Last Day/Days (Amazon)
No Dhimmi  (OP)

United States
02/27/2013 09:37 AM

Report Abusive Post
Here's the real truth, that's far worse.

These aren't technically 'terror' training camps.

But rather, devout Muslims, training for Jihad, as outlined and commanded by Islam.

Proof:
[link to wikiislam.net]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35093680

So, you are saying, terrorist are the true believers! Many would agree!
No Dhimmi  (OP)

United States
02/27/2013 09:48 AM

Report Abusive Post
Got Quran
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31546051
Canada
02/27/2013 09:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
I can not believe there is not more interest in this.
Even after being well exposed, nothing is done nor is there any outrage for what it is.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!
No Dhimmi  (OP)

User ID: 15690235
United States
02/27/2013 10:19 AM

Report Abusive Post
I can not believe there is not more interest in this.
Even after being well exposed, nothing is done nor is there any outrage for what it is.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31546051

The implications of this, along with more that is unreported, is too much to belive at times. The threat is real, documented, and will materialize in a few years time. It will happen without warning - yes, real doom - but the the sleeping masses will state, ' "why did the government permet this to happen?" - Indeed!
No Dhimmi  (OP)

User ID: 100741
United States
02/27/2013 10:40 AM

Report Abusive Post
WWMD
Yeah Bass !

User ID: 28115524
Canada
02/27/2013 10:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
I seekimowhine
soldier32
User ID: 1557116
United States
02/27/2013 10:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well, I think they will get their asses kicked.

Just be ready and train your selfs as well.

One thing I would join your local mititia, they have some good training and are mostly ready in numbers. Most are activ or have been combat vets.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1557116
United States
02/27/2013 10:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
No Dhimmi  (OP)

User ID: 100741
United States
02/27/2013 11:22 AM

Report Abusive Post
Thank you for the comments and the bump!!
ceawaves

User ID: 21087685
United States
02/27/2013 11:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Looks like they missed a few states..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24606417
United States
02/27/2013 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Fight non-Muslims, even Christians and Jews, until they are subdued. Fight the Christians and Jews until they submit because they have corrupted Allah's teachings and they are corrupt.

So no presumption here, right?

Every Jew and Christian takes a quiz to see if they are good or corrupted, before beheading?
No Dhimmi  (OP)

User ID: 254826
United States
02/27/2013 12:15 PM

Report Abusive Post
They may continue to practice (limited) Christianity or Judaism - but only as a dhimmi - a lessor class of persons. They may not build any new churches or temples and must pay a tax, required of a dhimmi.

OR

Convert to Islam

OR

Lose your head

Your choice!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34824387
Canada
02/27/2013 12:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Probably kept open by FBI as it monitors all the damn fools going in and out.

...Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake.

But the reality is probably more government incompetence.
No Dhimmi  (OP)

User ID: 18280111
United States
02/28/2013 04:45 AM

Report Abusive Post
Wonder if those near these training camps know what is going on very close by!
mathetes

User ID: 18119575
United States
02/28/2013 04:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
great thread! 5 stars
For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
LSDreamer

User ID: 14896274
Australia
02/28/2013 04:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why do the authorities in America shut down little girls lemonade stands but let a radical Islamist organization continue to operate?

Waco happened over an unregistered rifle, but the same ideology that the west is at war with is allowed to operate training camps freely.

Makes you think...
Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.
~ Christopher Hitchens.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35320701
United States
02/28/2013 05:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why do the authorities in America shut down little girls lemonade stands but let a radical Islamist organization continue to operate?

Waco happened over an unregistered rifle, but the same ideology that the west is at war with is allowed to operate training camps freely.

Makes you think...
 Quoting: LSDreamer

Waco happened because David had footage of Buffalo Airlines.
LSDreamer

User ID: 14896274
Australia
02/28/2013 05:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

Makes you think...

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35320701

I was under the impression he had an automatic weapon on the property and that's why the ATF and the SWAT teams were there.
Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.
~ Christopher Hitchens.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35131605
United Kingdom
02/28/2013 05:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
The agenda for the USA is take all your guns away and rights, then inpose sharia law, then force conversion of all US subjects to Islam.

Its the same thats happening here in the UK but we allready have Sharia law and Muslim Militia Patrols.
indiandave

User ID: 27765597
United States
02/28/2013 05:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
There's one in my neck of the woods in Hancock NY.The only reason I can think of is, keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Hope they are keeping tabs on them.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35320701
United States
02/28/2013 05:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

Makes you think...

I was under the impression he had an automatic weapon on the property and that's why the ATF and the SWAT teams were there.

I do not recall seeing all that force over an full on automatic weapon. There are several Class III collectors out there that have them, or Trust holders that can obtain them legally. They had got recon of our clandestine coke imports, brought to you by Slick Willy.
No Dhimmi  (OP)

User ID: 15737193
United States
02/28/2013 06:00 AM

Report Abusive Post
Aso a good idea to know where you local Mosque are since Islamist use Mosque for terror planning.

You can find them here:
[link to islam.about.com]
NSF001

User ID: 30896850
United Kingdom
02/28/2013 06:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

Makes you think...

Me too, but holy fucking shit:

[link to www.apfn.org]

As for OP, you know they are worried here, the video is pretty damning and will surely face a political response.
I don't think so,
he's up there with the others laying low,
vying with those who you've traded your life to to bless your soul,
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35280651
United States
02/28/2013 06:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
The way I see this.

We're going after 'terrorists', but in actuality these are merely devout Muslims, following the commands of the Quran / Islam.

By doing this, we're merely cutting the heads of the Hydra, that will infinitely spawn more heads, due to the ideology, Islam.

So ultimately, like the Germans banned Nazism, Islam should be banned.

Now this will not occur, if the masses still believe Islam is the 'religion of peace'.

Therefore a key weapon, will be to educate the masses of the true evil nature of Islam.

When the masses know the truth, mass solutions will then naturally follow.
Truthnow
User ID: 14786143
United States
02/28/2013 07:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nothing a few drones couldnt take care of in a minute
davvi

User ID: 3677166
United States
02/28/2013 08:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
I seekimowhine
 Quoting: Yeah Bass !

are you really calling terror camps in the US "change?" Is it change we can believe in?

so which one do you belong to, care to share...?
AmericanInfidel

User ID: 35325555
United States
02/28/2013 08:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dude, I grew up just a few miles from Hancock NY. There were always rumors of what was going on over there. Hancock is a very small, country town. Very redneck and racist. The Muslims in the camp were mostly all black. Sometimes a family would leave the camp and come to my town because of the good schools and local jobs. When I was 11 or 12, in the early 90s was when I first starts hearing about it when a family moved to our town. The kids were older than me but hung out w kids who lived on my street. They would openly talk about all the guns they've shot. We would swim in the river sometimes because there was a sweet bridge to jump off of and it was away from town. Well, one day the older kids and the kid from the camp showed up and kicked us out. We left but kinda stuck around and spied on them. The kid from the camp had a fucking grenade. Seriously. He pulled the pin and threw it in the river. Coolest shit I've ever seen. Last I heard about the kid he was arrested a year later in Binghamton for selling sub machine guns to an undercover cop. Later when I was in 12th grade in 1998 another family came to town from the camp. Another black family originally from NYC but had lived at the camp for years. Their last name was Abdul-Shaheed. The oldest was a girl my age who was sexy as hell, lol. Smart, nice, sweet and was happy to be out. Her younger brother was a piece of shit. The girl would talk a out the camp but never in detail. You could tell she hated the place. All she said was it was led by evil people who had everyone fooled.
Destroy all that is evil, so what is good may flourish.

Guns cause crime like flies cause garbage.

KCCO
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35303423
United States
02/28/2013 08:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
... thanks! No Dhimmi ...
... and glad this is pinned! ...

GLP