Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,011 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 861,091
Pageviews Today: 1,531,464Threads Today: 648Posts Today: 11,481
05:34 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Muslim group asks court to halt publication of book exposing terror training camps in America

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31414456
Netherlands
02/28/2013 09:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Muslim group asks court to halt publication of book exposing terror training camps in America
Nothing a few drones couldnt take care of in a minute
 Quoting: Truthnow 14786143

Your drones are controlled by your muslim president
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32538141
United States
02/28/2013 09:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Muslim group asks court to halt publication of book exposing terror training camps in America
Why do the authorities in America shut down little girls lemonade stands but let a radical Islamist organization continue to operate?

Waco happened over an unregistered rifle, but the same ideology that the west is at war with is allowed to operate training camps freely.

Makes you think...
 Quoting: LSDreamer

Because you live in a lie
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32538141
United States
02/28/2013 09:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why do the authorities in America shut down little girls lemonade stands but let a radical Islamist organization continue to operate?

Waco happened over an unregistered rifle, but the same ideology that the west is at war with is allowed to operate training camps freely.

Makes you think...

Because you live in a lie
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32538141

clarification

WE ALL live in a lie

have since we were born

Look at your birth certificate

they think they own you
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29234021
United States
02/28/2013 09:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
the DHS arrested and deported 3 gas station workers in my town in upstate for no reason except they were mid eastern. one was a close fiend of mine,nn dude worked 70 hrs a week and sent every penny to his sick mother in pakistan. another group was arrested in albany and sent to prisons around the country including guantonamo. later it was reported by the post that the allegations were dropped and there was not enough evidence to tie them to any terrorist groups. lets not forget who orchestrated 911 and we all know if radical muslims played a roll they were used for pawns by some nasty factions inside our own government. who knows the accuracy of these claims. i dont believe shit im told about muslims. weve been lied to repeatedly why should i take anything these christian fear mongerers say seriously
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12045935
United States
02/28/2013 12:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am Muslim and I think this is just more fearmongering BS.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33389306
United States
02/28/2013 01:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

Makes you think...

Waco happened because David had footage of Buffalo Airlines.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35320701

I was under the impression he had an automatic weapon on the property and that's why the ATF and the SWAT teams were there.

I do not recall seeing all that force over an full on automatic weapon. There are several Class III collectors out there that have them, or Trust holders that can obtain them legally. They had got recon of our clandestine coke imports, brought to you by Slick Willy.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35320701

I'm surprised they didn't smuggle out backup copies. Or did the Feds surround them suddenly and they had no chance to do it?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33389306
United States
02/28/2013 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am Muslim and I think this is just more fearmongering BS.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12045935

Fair enough -- can you debunk the evidence about the camps?
No Dhimmi  (OP)

User ID: 15690235
United States
02/28/2013 01:28 PM

Report Abusive Post
Islamberg: A Terror Compound in New York ... or Misunderstood Neighbors?

Hidden in a remote area off a primitive dirt road lies a mysterious 70-acre compound in which more than 100 Muslims live in seclusion, following the teachings of its founder, a radical cleric with alleged ties to terrorism.

It's neither a Taliban stronghold outside Jalalabad, nor an extremist madrassa on the outskirts of Karachi.

It's a place called Islamberg, a closed and seemingly quiet community at the foot of the Catskill Mountains in upstate New York, about three hours north of Manhattan.

It's also a compound shrouded in local rumors, mystery — and fear — sitting near the huge reservoir system that provides New York City with most of its drinking water.

[link to www.foxnews.com]
ALL relevant scriptures that include a time factor prove no pre-trib rapture. Over 50 verses! Kindle Edition only 99 CENTS! Biblical Eschatological “Time-Stamps” Relevant to the Last Day/Days (Amazon)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35303423
United States
03/03/2013 02:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nothing a few drones couldnt take care of in a minute
 Quoting: Truthnow 14786143

Your drones are controlled by your muslim president
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31414456

... sadly true ... put forth by the dems and supported by the rep ...

GLP