Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,095 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,075,628
Pageviews Today: 1,965,925Threads Today: 663Posts Today: 14,531
07:00 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Christians --Let us Collectively Pray for our Unsaved / Backslidden Loved Ones--PRAYER WARRIORS NEEDED

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8032026
United States
02/27/2013 02:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Christians --Let us Collectively Pray for our Unsaved / Backslidden Loved Ones--PRAYER WARRIORS NEEDED
I see.

Time will tell. Hope for your sake you've made the right decision.
 Quoting: Angelic_Warrior

i'd bet my soul that i'm right (sarcasm)
Angelic_Warrior  (OP)

User ID: 23290196
United States
02/27/2013 02:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Christians --Let us Collectively Pray for our Unsaved / Backslidden Loved Ones--PRAYER WARRIORS NEEDED

I can understand being a happy sinner. The devil is quite proficient at deception. Sin always seems fun for a season but down the road eventually there is a price to pay.

your unconscious or conscious, fear inducing tales for childs, don't work on me anymore, don't even a little bit. i'm totally free of the christian chains
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8032026

Great news! I meant for this thread to be for people who are already Christians and have family or friends they would like specific prayer for!!

i just did read the tittle and assumed. in general, i don't waste time reading about christinan non-sense, but this time i wanted to make a sarcastic joke about how effective your prayers are

Prayers are powerful and potent!
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
I Corinthians 2:14

God doesn't choose favorites.. They choose HIM

It is not the greatness of my faith that moves mountains but my faith in the greatness of God
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/27/2013 02:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

your unconscious or conscious, fear inducing tales for childs, don't work on me anymore, don't even a little bit. i'm totally free of the christian chains

Great news! I meant for this thread to be for people who are already Christians and have family or friends they would like specific prayer for!!

i just did read the tittle and assumed. in general, i don't waste time reading about christinan non-sense, but this time i wanted to make a sarcastic joke about how effective your prayers are

yes. they are just effective for problems that are humanly solution able (headaches, constipation, diarrhea, etc.) -sarcasm-. they fail, your god fails, when it comes to solution humanly impossible problems
Angelic_Warrior  (OP)

United States
02/27/2013 02:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

yes. they are just effective for problems that are humanly solution able (headaches, constipation, diarrhea, etc.) -sarcasm-. they fail, your god fails, when it comes to solution humanly impossible problems

My God never fails. He can not fail!! People may perceive that he doesn't answer but he has a covenant with His children and therefore He simply will Never fail. If you are not His child He is not obligated to respond.
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

It is not the greatness of my faith that moves mountains but my faith in the greatness of God
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4859478
Ireland
02/27/2013 02:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
What ought concern you is your lack of Relationship With God...

Evidently, you OP are NOT Born-Again. Matthew 7:21-23 is Jesus' Witness to you:
21. Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23. And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

God's Will IS Always Perfect!

What matters in your life is you! You Love God, Know WHO Jesus IS, or pretend that you do. What has kept you from Coming Unto The Father? You plainly aren't Born-Again...

Read verse 22 above.
Have You: Prophesied, Cast-out devils, done Many Wonderful Works IN HIS NAME?

How can Jesus not Know you, if you have done any or all these things?

HE Witnesses in verse 21 "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven."

Gotta be Born-Again to Do Father's Will and Know Christ and Father... Not Ezekiel 36 Born-Again, are ya?
26. A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
27. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

OP cites Matthew 18, but the audience Jesus Witnesses to are they Who Are HIS. Same ones HE Witnesses to in John 17. Born-Agains. The only Born-Agains are Ezekiel 36 Born-Agains.

Gotta have a Wedding Garment to remain, and not be ejected from The King's Wedding Feast (matt ch 22:3-14)

The Lord's Witness of Matt 7 is more elaborated in Luke 13:
22. And he went through the cities and villages, teaching, and journeying toward Jerusalem.

23. Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them,

24. Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.
25. When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:

26. Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets.
27. But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.

28. There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Marvel not that I say unto you, Ye Must Be Born-Again!

These are The Final Moments.
Can't Witness and Testify that you have Been In Father-God's Presence when you surrendered control of your life Into HIS Hands? Then you are nobody to HIM...

If your loved ones ever Loved Christ Jesus With a TRUE Heart, even if only when they were children, they will NOT be lost or condemned. The Holy Spirit Witnessed this to me in 2004 while writing a witness.

Father's Grace and Mercy are infinite.

Yet, if you claim HIM but HE Knows you not, you are in for heartbreak and sorrow.

Until you are Born-Again, you got nothing to share with others, only conjecture and rationalization. Trust God Fully and give HIM control of your life. Allow Father to replace your heart of stone with A New Heart Of HIS Flesh.

Unless Know HIM, you are in the same condition as those you would pray for here; you are just too deceived to Know...
 Quoting: Lester 35276519

I DO know the Lord and He KNOWS me. I'm at a loss at to what or where you are coming from.

I am not of the once saved always saved persuasion if that's what you're getting at????

Don't listen to that guy, he spams the same nonsense all the time on other threads. He thinks he is the only one who knows the Father and Son. :)
Angelic_Warrior  (OP)

United States
02/27/2013 02:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
What ought concern you is your lack of Relationship With God...

Evidently, you OP are NOT Born-Again. Matthew 7:21-23 is Jesus' Witness to you:
21. Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23. And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

God's Will IS Always Perfect!

What matters in your life is you! You Love God, Know WHO Jesus IS, or pretend that you do. What has kept you from Coming Unto The Father? You plainly aren't Born-Again...

Read verse 22 above.
Have You: Prophesied, Cast-out devils, done Many Wonderful Works IN HIS NAME?

How can Jesus not Know you, if you have done any or all these things?

HE Witnesses in verse 21 "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven."

Gotta be Born-Again to Do Father's Will and Know Christ and Father... Not Ezekiel 36 Born-Again, are ya?
26. A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
27. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

OP cites Matthew 18, but the audience Jesus Witnesses to are they Who Are HIS. Same ones HE Witnesses to in John 17. Born-Agains. The only Born-Agains are Ezekiel 36 Born-Agains.

Gotta have a Wedding Garment to remain, and not be ejected from The King's Wedding Feast (matt ch 22:3-14)

The Lord's Witness of Matt 7 is more elaborated in Luke 13:
22. And he went through the cities and villages, teaching, and journeying toward Jerusalem.

23. Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them,

24. Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.
25. When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:

26. Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets.
27. But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.

28. There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Marvel not that I say unto you, Ye Must Be Born-Again!

These are The Final Moments.
Can't Witness and Testify that you have Been In Father-God's Presence when you surrendered control of your life Into HIS Hands? Then you are nobody to HIM...

If your loved ones ever Loved Christ Jesus With a TRUE Heart, even if only when they were children, they will NOT be lost or condemned. The Holy Spirit Witnessed this to me in 2004 while writing a witness.

Father's Grace and Mercy are infinite.

Yet, if you claim HIM but HE Knows you not, you are in for heartbreak and sorrow.

Until you are Born-Again, you got nothing to share with others, only conjecture and rationalization. Trust God Fully and give HIM control of your life. Allow Father to replace your heart of stone with A New Heart Of HIS Flesh.

Unless Know HIM, you are in the same condition as those you would pray for here; you are just too deceived to Know...
 Quoting: Lester 35276519

I DO know the Lord and He KNOWS me. I'm at a loss at to what or where you are coming from.

I am not of the once saved always saved persuasion if that's what you're getting at????

Don't listen to that guy, he spams the same nonsense all the time on other threads. He thinks he is the only one who knows the Father and Son. :)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4859478

Ok.. thank you for clearing that up tounge

Anonymous Coward
United States
02/27/2013 02:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

My God never fails. He can not fail!! People may perceive that he doesn't answer but he has a covenant with His children and therefore He simply will Never fail. If you are not His child He is not obligated to respond.

i'll better let you be. have a happy life and don't be a asshole (i'm not saying you're)
Angelic_Warrior  (OP)

United States
02/27/2013 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

i'll better let you be. have a happy life and don't be a asshole (i'm not saying you're)

Thank you ... you have a happy life as well.

I'll try not to be one 1rof1

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35273999
United States
02/27/2013 02:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
I feel led to create this thread so we Christians can collectively combine the Power of our prayers to extend to all of our unsaved or backslidden loved ones.

Yeah, because we all want to be just like your holier-than-thou self, a scripture pasting mindless parroting drone.

Take your shit to church, or shut the fuck up.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7111119
United States
02/27/2013 03:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
I feel led to create this thread so we Christians can collectively combine the Power of our prayers to extend to all of our unsaved or backslidden loved ones.

God's Word says in Matthew 18:18 Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Father God.. In the name of Your Holy Son, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, We bind the spirit of deception and unrighteousness.
We come against the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes and the pride of life.

Satan you and your demonic forces are DEFEATED by the Blood of the Lamb and we render you of NO effect.

Father God.. In Jesus Name we release ministering angels to surround our loved ones. Holy Spirit, we ask that You draw them by Your Loving Spirit back to the Father. Awaken in them a love or a remembrance of the relationship they may once have had with You.

In Jesus' Mighty Name we ask ... Amen grouphug

Great idea, I think this world needs a jump start. You seem to be extending the jumper cables. God bless you. I will join in prayer to God in Jesus Christ's name and ask as you have for those same things.

Great idea you have I hope it is "Payed Forward" by all believers for the same cause.

hfchorustriowhistlethumbsrose
Angelic_Warrior  (OP)

United States
02/27/2013 03:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yeah, because we all want to be just like your holier-than-thou self, a scripture pasting mindless parroting drone.

Take your shit to church, or shut the fuck up.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35273999

God sees me as righteouness but not because of anything that I have done to deserve it.

I had an encounter with Jesus Christ many years ago. Through that experience I accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior.

The Blood that He shed on Calvary cleansed me from ALL my sins. I felt the weight of the world being lifted from my shoulders. All I have done is love Him.

God sees me as the righteousness of Christ because I accepted Jesus and all that He has done for me. His Blood washed away all my scarlet sins .. and now God sees me as being white as snow.

Jesus is the Righteous, Holy One.. not I.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1087402
United States
02/27/2013 03:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
hf
Angelic_Warrior  (OP)

United States
02/27/2013 03:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

God's Word says in Matthew 18:18 Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Father God.. In the name of Your Holy Son, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, We bind the spirit of deception and unrighteousness.
We come against the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes and the pride of life.

Satan you and your demonic forces are DEFEATED by the Blood of the Lamb and we render you of NO effect.

Father God.. In Jesus Name we release ministering angels to surround our loved ones. Holy Spirit, we ask that You draw them by Your Loving Spirit back to the Father. Awaken in them a love or a remembrance of the relationship they may once have had with You.

Great idea, I think this world needs a jump start. You seem to be extending the jumper cables. God bless you. I will join in prayer to God in Jesus Christ's name and ask as you have for those same things.

Great idea you have I hope it is "Payed Forward" by all believers for the same cause.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7111119

Cool! You get it!! Would you like to share any first names? Or at the very least, relationship?

Thank you and I am hoping more will join in!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34963435
United States
02/27/2013 03:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you have someone specifically you would like prayer on an ongoing basis for.. kindly leave their name.

We, as Christians have tremendous power that is not being utilized.

"We have not, because we ask not".

I am asking for prayer for my daughter.. that she will return to her "First Love".

Me and my mom.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35271484
United States
02/27/2013 03:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
PRAYER WARRIORS!!!!!

Translation: people mumbling in a group having no effect whatsoever on anything, ever.
Angelic_Warrior  (OP)

United States
02/27/2013 03:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
PRAYER WARRIORS!!!!!

Translation: people mumbling in a group having no effect whatsoever on anything, ever.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35271484

Not true AC!! You don't have to be in a group but just like the old saying goes.. the more the merrier!

God is moved by faith.. prayer is an act of faith. If you have a relationship with Him it is most effective.

He may not answer the way we would like but that's not to say it doesn't get answered.

I truly wish I could supernaturally give you a glimpse into the life of a Christian or follower of Christ.

I can rest, relax and be at total peace.. KNOWING that God has EVERYTHING in my life under control. He truly is Priceless.

I will pray for you that you will somehow, someway, get a peak into what you are missing.

Angelic_Warrior  (OP)

United States
02/27/2013 03:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you have someone specifically you would like prayer on an ongoing basis for.. kindly leave their name.

We, as Christians have tremendous power that is not being utilized.

"We have not, because we ask not".

I am asking for prayer for my daughter.. that she will return to her "First Love".

Me and my mom.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34963435

Ok sweetie.. will do! Blessings to you rose

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7111119
United States
02/27/2013 03:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
We don't need saving, thanks all the same.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33809069

Well I beg to differ than you.....FUKUSHIMA alone tells me you are delusional. Bring your tomato plants in, for good! hf
Angelic_Warrior  (OP)

United States
02/27/2013 03:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey AC that left the video.

HAD to delete it. Pure satanic junk.

If you feed on poison like that on a regular basis you are going to need an exorcist to ever get it out of your mind.

Creepy stuff

Angelic_Warrior  (OP)

United States
02/27/2013 03:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
I can't make anyone believe. :(
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4859478

In your imaginary friend? Thankfully no.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33809069

If He walked around in the flesh all the time it wouldn't require much faith to believe.

He's very real.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29472446
South Africa
02/27/2013 03:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
 Quoting: LindaE

Scripture for all
Job 22: 24-30 If you give up your lust for money and throw your gold away then the Almighty shall be your treassure: He will be your precious silver! Then you will delight youself in the Lord, and look up to God. You will pray to Him, and He will hear you,and you will fulfill all your promises to Him. Whatever you wish will happen! And the light of heaven will shine upon the road ahead of you. If you are attacked attacted and knocked down, you will know that there is someone who will lift you up again. Yes He will save the humble, and help even sinners by your pure hands.
Angelic_Warrior  (OP)

United States
02/27/2013 04:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
 Quoting: LindaE

Scripture for all
Job 22: 24-30 If you give up your lust for money and throw your gold away then the Almighty shall be your treassure: He will be your precious silver! Then you will delight youself in the Lord, and look up to God. You will pray to Him, and He will hear you,and you will fulfill all your promises to Him. Whatever you wish will happen! And the light of heaven will shine upon the road ahead of you. If you are attacked attacted and knocked down, you will know that there is someone who will lift you up again. Yes He will save the humble, and help even sinners by your pure hands.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29472446

That is truly beautiful AC hf Thanks to you for sharing that.

Angelic_Warrior  (OP)

United States
02/27/2013 04:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7111119

Let us "Pray it forward" y_happyy_happy

Anonymous
User ID: 1063258
United States
02/27/2013 06:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
For John and Maria... and for peace, rest and good sleep for Maria #2. Thanks
Lester
User ID: 35294240
United States
02/27/2013 06:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
The whole thread smacks of Laodicean bullshit.

Jesus NEVER instructed us, we who Are HIS People (see John 17) to be "prayer warriors".

God's Will IS Perfect!
You Hebrews 12 Bastards can't accept or seek HIS Will, so you prey upon HIM to do as you think or feel.

Fucking Bullshit.

Your loved ones are not "lost".

Not unless they were Born-Again (Ezekiel 36 really Born-Again) and spurned The Father.

The time for Prodigals reunion With Father is Long Past.
The Strait Gate is Long Closed.
The time for surrender ended long ago as well, but for Father's Infinite Mercy & Grace.

Yeah, I ALWAYS witness the Same Thing.
What I KNOW, what I have Been Given To Know, and What I have Seen and Experienced. Nine years since The Father Instructed me to witness. Anointed to witness for an exact period of 40 days and 40 nights. Thereafter Guided By The Holy Spirit when I write witness.

Got no testimony?
Can't tell other Christians how you Came Unto The Father, that you were broken, humbled, Ready To Accept anything that The Father ordained as HIS Will because you knew your best efforts in life, a life without HIM, were worthless...

Don't understand that?
Some Laodicean phony told you by "accepting Jesus" you were Born-Again?
Think God ought to be more benevolent and understanding?

You are poster-children for carnal-Christianity.
The Lukewarm Laodiceans Christ will spew from HIS Mouth.

You wretches are self-willed but have no recognition.
Until Father Delivers you from your carnality, you don't understand the tub of shit that your life was before.

You have no clues about this, thereby give evidence that you Know nothing of what you claim.

Maybe you do love those you pray for.
But you are unable to manifest your heart For The Father.

Consider that in garden of gaethsemane, Jesus Prayed and Asked The Father twice for "another way". HE Was at odds With HIS Father's Will... Only when HE Accepted YahWeh's Will did Angels come to minister to HIM.

Doesn't matter what Jesus objected to, Until HE Was IN Accord With The Father's Will, HE Suffered. HE Sweated Blood!

Christ Jesus Gave HIS Life in order that YOU might Come Unto The Father. No other reason. The Father cannot look upon sinners nor Abide With them, Thus The Blood Propitiation...

You love others more than you love God.
Evidently...
It is evidenced here.
Can't Trust God enough to let HIM Determine the course of your life...

Goddamnit, the hypocrisy is incredible.
You claim HIM, but on your own terms...

You are a Failed Vessel if The Father Has Called your heart Unto HIM and you cannot Trust HIM enough to make your surrender.

Don't listen to me.
I don't witness for you to approve or disprove.
Doesn't matter to me what you decide.

Christ Jesus Witnesses that only those Who Do The Will Of MY Father Which Art In Heaven are Known BY HIM.

From Matt ch 7

God The Son Witnesses that HE Don't Know them who did Prophecies, Cast-out demons, and other wonderful works In HIS Name.

HE only KNOWS those Who KNOW The Father.
Only One Way To Come Unto The Father, and that is by Full and Unconditional Surrender.

Something you Hebrews 12 Bastard-fucks Know nothing of...

If you Love HIM, This IS IT, The Time IS NOW.
There ain't many more moments to be had.
If you can't Trust HIM Fully today, right fucking now; you never will.

Nothing more anti-Christ than false-witnessing carnal-hearted Hebrews 12 Bastards.
Lester
User ID: 35294240
United States
02/27/2013 07:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
What the pious, carnal-hearted Hebrews 12 Bastards who worshiped God on their own terms will find once The Age Of Faith ends:

Luke 13:

You've had all your life to Come Unto The Father...
Not willing to do so though...

Jesus says "There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out."

Thrust out.
Denied By God.

All your self-willed expectations dashed.

You just don't Love HIM as much as you think...

Talking of Love don't matter.
Got to prove it.
Trust HIM Fully with every aspect of your life.

Brought Into HIS Accord, you will Know and Understand.
God's Will IS Always Perfect and all your loved-ones are no different than you. You are all alienated and on your own until you take action.

Most important moment of my life; when I made my surrender.
Can never forget. What happened remains vivid as if it were an hour ago, even though it was June 1984...

If Father Has Called your heart,
only thing that matters is that you Answer HIS Call.

Maranatha!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32885654
United States
02/27/2013 07:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Amen!
hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32885654
United States
03/01/2013 02:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
:bless34:
goodmockingbird

User ID: 34740991
United States
03/03/2013 03:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
PRAYER WARRIORS!!!!!

Oh, no, not without any effect.

I have actually visited some of these chatty female "prayer groups", and they are very, very effective -- at spreading the most malicious gossip about others, all under the righteous-sounding cloak of praying for others.

Please lift up my brother in law Jim Bob for prayer!

Yes, sister, and what does he need release from bondage for?

*sniffle* He is under Satan's grasp for financial difficulty.

Certainly, we can lift him up for deliverance from financial bondage! How bad is it? Does he gamble?

*sob* Uh huh *sob* Jim Bob gambled most of my sister Sally Sue's inheritance over at the TomTom Casino, and he spent the rest on that big busted gal who works there, the one with the tramp stamp who hangs out with those Clancy brothers... *sob*

The Clancy brothers who got picked up for meth trafficking last year, but their lawyers got them off?

*sob* Yes, and I think Jim Bob is into all of it with them, and sleeping with that gal *sob*

Yes, sister we must pray for him! I'll call up Jolleen and Kathleen to pray for him as well. What's that trashy gal's name? We need to pray for her deliverance as well!
I Support Our First Responders
Wingedlion27

User ID: 29123257
United States
03/03/2013 07:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
PRAYER WARRIORS!!!!!

Oh, no, not without any effect.

I have actually visited some of these chatty female "prayer groups", and they are very, very effective -- at spreading the most malicious gossip about others, all under the righteous-sounding cloak of praying for others.

Please lift up my brother in law Jim Bob for prayer!

Yes, sister, and what does he need release from bondage for?

*sniffle* He is under Satan's grasp for financial difficulty.

Certainly, we can lift him up for deliverance from financial bondage! How bad is it? Does he gamble?

*sob* Uh huh *sob* Jim Bob gambled most of my sister Sally Sue's inheritance over at the TomTom Casino, and he spent the rest on that big busted gal who works there, the one with the tramp stamp who hangs out with those Clancy brothers... *sob*

The Clancy brothers who got picked up for meth trafficking last year, but their lawyers got them off?

*sob* Yes, and I think Jim Bob is into all of it with them, and sleeping with that gal *sob*

Yes, sister we must pray for him! I'll call up Jolleen and Kathleen to pray for him as well. What's that trashy gal's name? We need to pray for her deliverance as well!
 Quoting: goodmockingbird

Now here is a person who understands the corruption that is epidemic running in Christian circles.
Wingedlion

GLP