Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,150 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 936,737
Pageviews Today: 1,708,150Threads Today: 558Posts Today: 12,481
04:51 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

OBAMA: I don't care about you. It's your kids that I want. Coming for the homeschoolers.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34900904
United States
02/28/2013 03:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: OBAMA: I don't care about you. It's your kids that I want. Coming for the homeschoolers.
Awesome. I will be graduating from law school this May. Where can I sign up to reeducate these kids? Lol. These poor kids have been victimized by their paranoid, delusional parents and it is time to correct their misguided false beliefs. If it pays over $70K per year I'd be happy to help the 6th Circuit in its glorious quest to cure these children of their insidious brainwashing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15775729
United States
02/28/2013 04:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: OBAMA: I don't care about you. It's your kids that I want. Coming for the homeschoolers.
I totally support people's right to homeschool, but I have never seen the point in sheltering the kids from today's realities. Children have to be prepared to deal with this culture. I send all my kids to public schools. I deprogram them on a daily basis. All of my grown kids are conservative in political bend and see the danger of what is happening now. I also let them watch scary movies, play violent video games, do social networking online, etc. Because that is the world of their peers and of their future. They are kind, hard-working, responsible, law-abiding young adults (the ones that are adults, still have some brewing at home). e

I do believe being able to socialize in a way that enabled THEM to make choices worked to their advantage. Home-schooling just doesn't provide the same experience as going every day to a mini-city like a public school.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31907650

It's a misconception that homeschoolers are sheltered.

It isn't the same experience, it's better IMO. My son went to public school for 5 years. They weren't educating him properly at all. I fixed that at home.
 Quoting: Oubliette

I agree. I have raised three kids. Two were homeschooled and one went through the public system. Day and night difference, the two that were homeschooled make better choices, have so much more confidence. Basically they are not broken. I wish I could say the same for the one kid that went through the local public school. Perhaps at the time the one that was in public school seemed to be doing ok, just as others in his school but as young adults the damage began to show. I only wish knew better at the time, I would have never left him in public school
CtYankee

User ID: 30129105
United States
02/28/2013 04:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Subversion and decadence is the goal. As well as queering them. Just look at Massachusetts and the school seeking to allow students to crossdress when they get to school and can enter the opposite sexes bathroom as well. All this without notifying parents if their own sons or daughters are engaging in such fine traits. Obama is an asshole and dare I say worse than Bill Clinton?
This man gives black people a bad name.
 Quoting: belle71

clappa
CtYankee

"If at first you don't succeed, erase all evidence that you tried." -anonymous

-Spouting a fountain of nonsense since 1972-

Never met anyone important enough to lie to.....
Citizenperth

User ID: 34925600
Australia
02/28/2013 06:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
cap obamas ass... most would applaude....
It's life as we know it, but only just.
[link to citizenperth.wordpress.com]
sic ut vos es vos should exsisto , denego alius vicis facio vos change , exsisto youself , proprie
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33389306
United States
03/01/2013 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Awesome. I will be graduating from law school this May. Where can I sign up to reeducate these kids? Lol. These poor kids have been victimized by their paranoid, delusional parents and it is time to correct their misguided false beliefs. If it pays over $70K per year I'd be happy to help the 6th Circuit in its glorious quest to cure these children of their insidious brainwashing.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34900904

I believe you would. Even decent kids entering law school turn into assholes by the time they are there a year or two.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33389306
United States
03/01/2013 02:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
I totally support people's right to homeschool, but I have never seen the point in sheltering the kids from today's realities. Children have to be prepared to deal with this culture. I send all my kids to public schools. I deprogram them on a daily basis. All of my grown kids are conservative in political bend and see the danger of what is happening now. I also let them watch scary movies, play violent video games, do social networking online, etc. Because that is the world of their peers and of their future. They are kind, hard-working, responsible, law-abiding young adults (the ones that are adults, still have some brewing at home). e

I do believe being able to socialize in a way that enabled THEM to make choices worked to their advantage. Home-schooling just doesn't provide the same experience as going every day to a mini-city like a public school.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31907650

It's a misconception that homeschoolers are sheltered.

It isn't the same experience, it's better IMO. My son went to public school for 5 years. They weren't educating him properly at all. I fixed that at home.
 Quoting: Oubliette

I agree. I have raised three kids. Two were homeschooled and one went through the public system. Day and night difference, the two that were homeschooled make better choices, have so much more confidence. Basically they are not broken. I wish I could say the same for the one kid that went through the local public school. Perhaps at the time the one that was in public school seemed to be doing ok, just as others in his school but as young adults the damage began to show. I only wish knew better at the time, I would have never left him in public school
 Quoting: ella

Could you elaborate a bit?

I am concerned about what they're doing with my younger son, but I keep thinking it will get better "just around the corner", instead it seems like more bureaucracy just endlessly.

What did you observe after your public school educated child grew up?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17851333
United States
03/01/2013 02:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
FUCK THAT DEMON MOTHER FUCKER!!! YAHWEHS HANDS ARE COVERING ALL HOMESCHOOLERS I HAVE BEEN HOME SCHOOLING FOR 15 YEARS AND NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST THE HOMESCHOOLERS OF THE US SHALL PROSPER!! LET HIM TRY AND COME AGAINST A HOMESCHOOL MOM AND WATCH HIM RUN BACK TO THE PIT OF HELL HE CAME FROM!!!:anger:beat_brickbeat_plastbeat_shotbeateddead3deaddead
 Quoting: yahwehs princess 30791416

Our government fights us with paper laws.

Mothers fight with teeth and claws.

GLP