Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,232 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,443,261
Pageviews Today: 2,407,523Threads Today: 967Posts Today: 17,200
10:27 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Bob Woodward- A very senior White-House Official warned me, I would regret attacking Obama over the sequester

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29184782
United States
02/28/2013 01:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Bob Woodward- A very senior White-House Official warned me, I would regret attacking Obama over the sequester
“After we win this election, it’s our turn. Payback time. Everyone not with us is against us, and they better be ready, because we don’t forget. The ones who helped us will be rewarded; the ones who opposed us will get what they deserve. There is going to be hell to pay. Congress won’t be a problem for us this time. No election to worry about after this is over, and we have two judges ready to go.”

- her majesty Valerie Jarrett
 Quoting: calx

LOL, they are so screwed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1474948
United States
02/28/2013 01:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Bob Woodward- A very senior White-House Official warned me, I would regret attacking Obama over the sequester
Had to be Valerie Jarrett. It had to be...

Obamas Senior Advisor. She's a Communist.
 Quoting: Tanarus

Totally agree. I would be surprised to find out it wasn't her.
Bluebird

User ID: 27748381
United States
02/28/2013 02:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yep, the shroud of the dark side has truly fallen. Hope Woodward doesn't end up like Andrew Breitbart...
 Quoting: kingbirdfivezero

^^^This^^^

Woodward has implied Obama is insane with this sequester nonsense.

He had dared to say the Emperor has no clothes.

This cannot be tolerated by the totalitarian in the WH.

And yet to do anything about it is going to be just so obvious.

Hope Woodward has some insurance of some sort against these evil forces that are in control of our country right now.
One of the most important aspects of conspiracy theories is being able to discern when there isn't one.

Oh yeah, like you'd understand anyway.

Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?. . .J. Handy
s. d. butler

User ID: 974819
United States
02/28/2013 03:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
“After we win this election, it’s our turn. Payback time. Everyone not with us is against us, and they better be ready, because we don’t forget. The ones who helped us will be rewarded; the ones who opposed us will get what they deserve. There is going to be hell to pay. Congress won’t be a problem for us this time. No election to worry about after this is over, and we have two judges ready to go.”

- her majesty Valerie Jarrett

Interesting about the "two judges" remark from the jarrett person, that would be the "wise latina" and the other commie kagan on the Supreme court I presume.

The corruption that implies should be enough to get them thrown out and tarred and feathered.
 Quoting: s. d. butler

I wasn't sure how to take her remark about the judges. At first I thought she meant two of them will be retired so they can shoehorn in two more schleps who are sympathetic to the regime. Kagan and Sotomayor have toed his partyline more or less as far as I know. I had read that Kagan played an integral part in drafting 0bamacare she should have recused herself from voting on it.

Edit: did a little digging and yup! Here it is.

[link to www.americanthinker.com]

massive corruption for sure and never called on it.

GLP