Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,692 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 456,066
Pageviews Today: 733,851Threads Today: 207Posts Today: 3,758
07:46 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The 'acting' pope who took over on March 1, ....His name is Peter from Rome!! Stuff COULD BE starting NOW!!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1057865
Canada
03/02/2013 03:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The 'acting' pope who took over on March 1, ....His name is Peter from Rome!! Stuff COULD BE starting NOW!!!
Something keeps telling me that Pope Benedict is the AntiChrist, and Obama is the False Prophet.

Also, March 21,2013 might be more than the Muslim New Year.
 Quoting: Venus Goddess
If Benedict is the Antichrist, I guess we should be glad he's resigned. He's no longer a threat.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1057865

The reason I ask what's supposed to happen when the pope has to leave rome is this, benedict has to leave rome now he has resigned, then according to revilation rome gets destroyed, thing is the real pope is not there, because you can't really resign from such a position, so what happens to the pope after that?
 Quoting: alexisj9
You can really resign from such a position. Benedict did. It's very unusual, but it has happened before and will probably happen again in the future.

Whoever takes over from Benedict will be the "real" Pope.
Shelljands

User ID: 35338667
United Kingdom
03/02/2013 03:40 PM

Report Abusive Post
Re: The 'acting' pope who took over on March 1, ....His name is Peter from Rome!! Stuff COULD BE starting NOW!!!
bump bump
Occasional doomtard

Official sciencetard

Freethinker
fuck you all
User ID: 31011253
Bulgaria
03/02/2013 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fucking idiots talking over and over about a PHOTOSHOPED FOTO

you dont deserve to live brainless retards
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31120633
United States
03/02/2013 04:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fucking idiots talking over and over about a PHOTOSHOPED FOTO

you dont deserve to live brainless retards
 Quoting: fuck you all 31011253

i agree however i'd say half of those are absolute idiots and the other half are shills trying to derail the thread with nonsense.
alexisj9

User ID: 1376880
United Kingdom
03/02/2013 04:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to worldnews.nbcnews.com]

Pope to wear white, but no red shoes after abdication

On Tuesday, the Vatican announced Benedict would continue to be called “Your Holiness Benedict XVI” and become the “pope emeritus.”

Vatican spokesman Rev. Federico Lombardi told a daily news briefing that the pope would wear a “white cassock,” Reuters and The Associated Press reported.

However, his ring of office as pope will be destroyed – as is traditional – and he will stop wearing his trademark red shoes.

Benedict has taken a liking to a pair of hand-crafted brown loafers made for him by artisans in Leon, Mexico, and presented to him during his 2012 visit. He will wear them in retirement.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28818927

Something keeps telling me that Pope Benedict is the AntiChrist, and Obama is the False Prophet.

If Benedict is the Antichrist, I guess we should be glad he's resigned. He's no longer a threat.

The reason I ask what's supposed to happen when the pope has to leave rome is this, benedict has to leave rome now he has resigned, then according to revilation rome gets destroyed, thing is the real pope is not there, because you can't really resign from such a position, so what happens to the pope after that?
You can really resign from such a position. Benedict did. It's very unusual, but it has happened before and will probably happen again in the future.

Whoever takes over from Benedict will be the "real" Pope.

Even those in rome know he has resigned but has not.

Last Edited by alexisj9 on 03/02/2013 04:40 PM
Morganite

User ID: 35285811
United States
03/02/2013 05:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Peter the Roman is acting Pope right now until the conclave picks a new pope.

Satan knows his time is short.

Obama will stand where he ought not stand and make a peace treaty.

This is the time Easter is coming up.

This sounds seriously like time.
 Quoting: A Friend

bump
I agree - It would be like God is playing one BIG joke on us if he doesn't start the trib/rapture/peace treaty this easter for sure.

Last Edited by Morganite on 03/02/2013 05:14 PM
morganite
Venus Goddess

User ID: 32838103
Canada
03/02/2013 05:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

Or... He's more of a threat.

He doesn't 'have to' leave Rome.
Patchwork Princess

User ID: 21148827
United States
03/02/2013 05:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
There will not be another pope. The final prophesy of Malachi was a allusion to St. Peter meaning the entire papacy, not another pope.
 Quoting: Gigolo Jesus

You are so right.
Some of you people have WEIRD conversations with your imaginary friends.
A Friend

User ID: 33849161
United States
03/02/2013 05:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

bump
I agree - It would be like God is playing one BIG joke on us if he doesn't start the trib/rapture/peace treaty this easter for sure.
 Quoting: Morganite

Why does everyone keep talking about March 31? That's Easter this year.
But Lord, he stinketh!

:fnecsm:

"When the sky crackles in an electric dance of a beautiful requiem of lapis lazuli, maybe you will remember..." ~ Anonymous Coward 77360040
BS Smeller

User ID: 7127676
United States
03/02/2013 05:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh yea, the world's gonna end because a 80+ year old retired.

You guys are being played like a fiddle. In fact, we all are.

Popetards:

baby
BKK
-----------------------
"A God of the Gaps is assigned
responsibility for what we do not yet understand." Carl Sagan
Venus Goddess

User ID: 32838103
Canada
03/02/2013 05:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Who said anything about the World ending!?

I'm thinking more along the lines of a Holy War.

*Shrugs*
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1634496
United States
03/02/2013 06:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Cardinal TARCISIO Bertone - anagram is ISCARIOT - the man who betrayed Jesus..
 Quoting: Tess2012

LOL
I ran Tarcisio Pietro Bertone's name through an anagram generator and got a couple of interesting things....

Bait Erection Posterior
Cenobite Airport Sortie (Yea! 'Hellraiser' baby!)
Obese Riot Practitioner
Airborne Cootie Tipster
Retire Robot Speciation
Careerist Petition Boor

Bootie Rape Restriction
Reposition Cairo Better
Robespierre Too Titanic
A Friend

User ID: 33849161
United States
03/02/2013 06:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

bump

It is also the end of one of the phases of the Mayan calendar, the tzolkin. Same day. (I got this from the other thread)

Last Edited by A Friend on 03/02/2013 06:22 PM
But Lord, he stinketh!

:fnecsm:

"When the sky crackles in an electric dance of a beautiful requiem of lapis lazuli, maybe you will remember..." ~ Anonymous Coward 77360040
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1634496
United States
03/02/2013 06:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
ah yes, and Pope Ringo George I wished to thank and bless the kind souls that gave him a green thumb! Many more would be encouraged but sends you blessings just the same!

:popRINGO2:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35331280
United States
03/02/2013 06:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
What's also strange, other than him being a Peter from Rome & possibly fullfilling the St. Malachy Prophecy?

Is his 1st name, Tarcsiso.

Tarcisio Pietro (Peter) Bertone

It's an ANAGRAM for Iscariot. Same letters and everything.

As in...Judas Iscariot
(the Apostle who sold Jesus Christ out for 30 pieces of silver)

Just keep that in mind.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15481871

WOW !!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31847040

St. John concludes narrating the prophecy of the betrayal with a short, meaningful phrase: "It was night" (John 13:30).
When the traitor exits the Upper Room, darkness penetrates his heart -- it is an internal night -- discouragement grows in the spirits of the other disciples -- they too go toward the night -- while the shadows of abandonment and hate grow darker around the Son of Man, who prepares himself for the consummation of his sacrifice on the cross.

In the coming days, we will commemorate the supreme battle between Light and Darkness, between Life and Death.
Pope Benedict's address General Audience
[link to theratzingerforum.yuku.com]

[link to benedettoxviforum.freeforumzone.leonardo.it]

2008, Prophecy

"The one who could have been Peter will become Judas. He will open the doors for the enemy and will make men and women of faith suffer."

popcorn
Morganite

User ID: 23882847
United States
03/02/2013 06:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

Jerusalem here I come

opope
 Quoting: Open Your Eyes

lol nice pic
morganite
Morganite

User ID: 23537871
United States
03/02/2013 06:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

St. John concludes narrating the prophecy of the betrayal with a short, meaningful phrase: "It was night" (John 13:30).
When the traitor exits the Upper Room, darkness penetrates his heart -- it is an internal night -- discouragement grows in the spirits of the other disciples -- they too go toward the night -- while the shadows of abandonment and hate grow darker around the Son of Man, who prepares himself for the consummation of his sacrifice on the cross.

In the coming days, we will commemorate the supreme battle between Light and Darkness, between Life and Death.

2008, Prophecy

"The one who could have been Peter will become Judas. He will open the doors for the enemy and will make men and women of faith suffer."

popcorn
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35331280

Very profound words of Benedict - Very Sobering and sounding like he knows it's the beginning of tribulation.
morganite
Morganite

User ID: 23537871
United States
03/02/2013 06:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is also the end of one of the phases of the Mayan calendar, the tzolkin. Same day. (I got this from the other thread)

Wow just too many 'Coincidences'
morganite
Dr. Charles Norris

User ID: 35448240
United States
03/02/2013 07:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

bump

31/3/13

itsreal
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35331280
United States
03/02/2013 07:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

2008, Prophecy

popcorn
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35331280

Very profound words of Benedict - Very Sobering and sounding like he knows it's the beginning of tribulation.

"We are now standing in the face of the greatest historical confrontation humanity has gone through. I do not think that wide circles of American society or wide circles of the Christian community realize this fully. We are now facing the final confrontation between the Church and the anti-Church, of the Gospel versus the anti-Gospel."

Karol Cardinal Wojtyla (Pope John Paul II), November 9, 1976

Pope John Paul II
Peace_Maker

User ID: 34483266
United States
03/02/2013 07:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm freaked too.....energy is really heavy. I keep getting mental images of dragons and gargoyles when I close my eyes. I'm gonna lay off the subject for a few days to protect my Psyche. I went outside for a smoke and the cat jumped on the fence and scared the bejesses outta me. My nerves are shot.
 Quoting: ruser

Omg! I was going to sleep and kind of half asleep , I guess , and I see a very tall gargoyle hovering over me and then I turn toward my husband to wake him up and it's gone. I scare me half to death. I don't know why I seen it. I don't know if I was awake or not but seemed real! Very scary!

Sorry op I'm not trying to derail the thread but had to add to this.
Can't we all just get along?!
Peace_Maker

Thread: GLP memes
Peace_Maker

User ID: 34483266
United States
03/02/2013 07:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm freaked too.....energy is really heavy. I keep getting mental images of dragons and gargoyles when I close my eyes. I'm gonna lay off the subject for a few days to protect my Psyche. I went outside for a smoke and the cat jumped on the fence and scared the bejesses outta me. My nerves are shot.
 Quoting: ruser

Omg! I was going to sleep and kind of half asleep , I guess , and I see a very tall gargoyle hovering over me and then I turn toward my husband to wake him up and it's gone. I scare me half to death. I don't know why I seen it. I don't know if I was awake or not but seemed real! Very scary!

Sorry op I'm not trying to derail the thread but had to add to this.
Can't we all just get along?!
Peace_Maker

Thread: GLP memes
Pyractomena borealis

User ID: 20793638
United States
03/02/2013 08:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Spainin....it's coming.

Get yer didees on.

ohyeah

Last Edited by Pyractomena borealis on 03/02/2013 08:01 PM
There is nothing so powerful as truth, and often nothing so strange ~ Daniel Webster

Omnia Vincit Amor ~ Virgil

The more you learn, the less you know ~ Socrates

That writer does the most, who gives his reader the most knowledge, and takes from him the least time. ~ Charles Caleb Colton
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34585699
United States
03/02/2013 08:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well I gotta Say:

LOL
I ran Tarcisio Pietro Bertone's name through an anagram generator and got a couple of interesting things....

Bait Erection Posterior
Cenobite Airport Sortie (Yea! 'Hellraiser' baby!)
Obese Riot Practitioner
Airborne Cootie Tipster
Retire Robot Speciation
Careerist Petition Boor
Bootie Rape Restriction
Reposition Cairo Better

Robespierre Too Titanic

That one is a highly strange combination.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33398628
United States
03/02/2013 08:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
He just happened to be appointed on ,, you guessed it 6/9/6
[link to www.ask.com]
 Quoting: peacetard

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
His coat of arms is interesting as well
 Quoting: peacetard

No, it's really not...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33398628
United States
03/02/2013 08:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Did anyone mention yet that Bertone and Ratzinger were the two who wrote the Vaticans official position on the release of the third secret?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10401141

This
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25140151
United States
03/02/2013 08:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
As I have said before, I do not believe they will get a chance to put a new pope in place... So between now and the time they are supposed to pick one something major will happen.
 Quoting: Veresanctus

The last one in power is now in power "Tarcisio Pietro Bertone"! Known as "Peter the Roman".

Consider also the Fatima conspiracy that he is the center of.

The end is near!
 Quoting: Veresanctus

If he is "pope" now that means he serves a short time and then there is no more after him?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35409790

NO.

The Prophecy says:

" Peter the Roman, who will pasture his sheep in many tribulations, and when these things are finished, the city of seven hills [i.e. Rome] will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people."

I don't see how he can "pasture his sheep in many tribulations" between NOW and mid-March. That's like 2 or 3 weeks.

Unless there's like huge global catastrophe or WW3 starts in next two weeks...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34803067

The prophecy of the popes (as written, per the last pope) lines up well with the Word of God; specifically, Revelation 16 and 17, and Revelation 11.

We know from Revelation 16: 16-20, specifically that "the city of seven hills" (described as Babylon the Great) is destroyed AT THE TIME OF ARMAGEDDON. We also know this is at the time of (just immediately prior) to the second coming of our Lord ( which is at the 7th vial Rev. 16:17).

This is consistent with the prophecy of the popes, since it says "and when these things are finished" (speaking of the Tribulation - meaning at its ending), then the city of seven hills is destroyed.

So, the two line up powerfully. Further, notice that (at this time...again, "when these things are finished"), then the terrible judge will judge his people.

Again, stunning consistency with the Word of God. This is because the judgement by our Lord Jesus Christ (the terrible judge), per Revelation 11:18 is the time of "the judgment" and the reward for the righteous. (And Rev. 11: 18 here, is the 7th trumpet).

Notice the 7th trumpet is the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the 7th vial is also at (occurs at), the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Again, remarkable consistency with the prophecy of the popes and the Word of God.

Praise God
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28818927
United States
03/02/2013 09:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25140151
United States
03/02/2013 09:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28818927

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1080787
United States
03/02/2013 10:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bump

GLP