Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,081 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 163,229
Pageviews Today: 276,831Threads Today: 85Posts Today: 1,716
04:04 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The 'acting' pope who took over on March 1, ....His name is Peter from Rome!! Stuff COULD BE starting NOW!!!

He Is Risen Indeed

User ID: 28631986
United States
03/02/2013 05:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The 'acting' pope who took over on March 1, ....His name is Peter from Rome!! Stuff COULD BE starting NOW!!!
You do realise the masons are intentionally trying to fulfil and make these prophecies happen asap.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34784804

That may well be true but in my opinion even if a group or person is trying to bring about endtimes artificially, they or that person is still making it happen and that doesn't make it any less evil.
He Is Risen Indeed

User ID: 28631986
United States
03/02/2013 05:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The 'acting' pope who took over on March 1, ....His name is Peter from Rome!! Stuff COULD BE starting NOW!!!
As I have said before, I do not believe they will get a chance to put a new pope in place... So between now and the time they are supposed to pick one something major will happen.
 Quoting: Veresanctus

The last one in power is now in power "Tarcisio Pietro Bertone"! Known as "Peter the Roman".

Consider also the Fatima conspiracy that he is the center of.

The end is near!

If he is "pope" now that means he serves a short time and then there is no more after him?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35409790

NO.

The Prophecy says:

" Peter the Roman, who will pasture his sheep in many tribulations, and when these things are finished, the city of seven hills [i.e. Rome] will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people."

I don't see how he can "pasture his sheep in many tribulations" between NOW and mid-March. That's like 2 or 3 weeks.

Unless there's like huge global catastrophe or WW3 starts in next two weeks...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34803067

3/11/13 keeps popping up to me as a date to pay attention to and I don't know why. I've known this date since early January
Venus Goddess

User ID: 32838103
Canada
03/02/2013 05:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Something keeps telling me that Pope Benedict is the AntiChrist, and Obama is the False Prophet.

Also, March 21,2013 might be more than the Muslim New Year.
Cool story bro
User ID: 34109371
Canada
03/02/2013 06:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
so hard to distinguish whether Prophecy is real anymore or if it's just wicked pricks following a script as the movie is played before your eyes...
4Q529

User ID: 35420233
United States
03/02/2013 06:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
You might want to read the following thread:

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

Oh, by the way, I don't really give a damn if the next pope is "Peter the Roman" or not.

Makes no difference.

As stated in the Quran: "Allah will hurl Truth at falsehood, until only Truth reigns supreme."

Michael

Last Edited by 4Q529 on 03/02/2013 06:35 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25765737
Netherlands
03/02/2013 06:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
I cant watch the vid, somebody report the video situation.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35422275
Portugal
03/02/2013 06:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lisbon is also called the city of the seven hills GLUP...

As I have said before, I do not believe they will get a chance to put a new pope in place... So between now and the time they are supposed to pick one something major will happen.

The last one in power is now in power "Tarcisio Pietro Bertone"! Known as "Peter the Roman".

Consider also the Fatima conspiracy that he is the center of.

The end is near!

If he is "pope" now that means he serves a short time and then there is no more after him?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35409790

NO.

The Prophecy says:

" Peter the Roman, who will pasture his sheep in many tribulations, and when these things are finished, the city of seven hills [i.e. Rome] will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people."

I don't see how he can "pasture his sheep in many tribulations" between NOW and mid-March. That's like 2 or 3 weeks.

Unless there's like huge global catastrophe or WW3 starts in next two weeks...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34803067
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26491065
Sweden
03/02/2013 06:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Prophecies = Masonic plans.

They continue to play us like fiddles. All this shit is nothing more than the usual false flags. But know they have turned up the heat. And use their full arsenal of modern technology, the MSM, photoshopping, green screens, etc.

The next false flag will be like Sandy Hook times 10000. And they will do everything to make you believe there is something super natural about it. The sheeple will take the bait and obediantly embrace the NWO.

Rid yourself of these ideas about a supernatural conspiracy. The conspiracy is there, but it is about the same boring things as always - power and money.
Brad Daylight

User ID: 34384416
United States
03/02/2013 06:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump for later. How long is the interview?
 Quoting: Lisa*Lisa

57 minutes, I am halfway through, lots of talking and information.
"I have felt despair many times in my life, but I do not keep a chair for it."
~Dr. Clarissa Pinkola Estes

Today is a gift, that is why it is called "The Present"

“When an opponent declares, “I will not come over to your side,” I calmly say, “Your child belongs to us already… What are you? You will pass on. Your descendants, however, now stand in the new camp. In a short time they will know nothing else but this new community.”
- Adolf Hitler

“If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.”

-Oscar Wilde

Have a nice day, may God bless you :D
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34132335
United States
03/02/2013 07:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Prophecies = Masonic plans.

They continue to play us like fiddles. All this shit is nothing more than the usual false flags. But know they have turned up the heat. And use their full arsenal of modern technology, the MSM, photoshopping, green screens, etc.

The next false flag will be like Sandy Hook times 10000. And they will do everything to make you believe there is something super natural about it. The sheeple will take the bait and obediantly embrace the NWO.

Rid yourself of these ideas about a supernatural conspiracy. The conspiracy is there, but it is about the same boring things as always - power and money.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26491065

Ya because the masons have power over space and time you dumbass. A mouse farts and you blame it on the masons. lmao
Wayne interessierts

User ID: 35422958
Netherlands
03/02/2013 07:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
phoomp

User ID: 34814167
Canada
03/02/2013 07:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

OMG!~! He is NOT HUMAN!!!!bump
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30206257

He looks kind of like a Keebler elf in that photo.
 Quoting: INK3

Sorry, not that photo, the straight on one.

People should know that those photos are photoshopped/edited

They should, but experience suggests they won't.
phoomp

User ID: 34814167
Canada
03/02/2013 07:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wont be long peace
 Quoting: peacetard

People have been saying that for centuries. You'll have to forgive me for not holding my breath.

Last Edited by phoomp on 03/02/2013 07:15 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15481871
United States
03/02/2013 07:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
What's also strange, other than him being a Peter from Rome & possibly fullfilling the St. Malachy Prophecy?

Is his 1st name, Tarcsiso.

Tarcisio Pietro (Peter) Bertone

It's an ANAGRAM for Iscariot. Same letters and everything.

As in...Judas Iscariot
(the Apostle who sold Jesus Christ out for 30 pieces of silver)

Just keep that in mind.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15481871
United States
03/02/2013 07:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oops..mispelled it in bold above.

Tarcisio=Iscariot
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35423558
United States
03/02/2013 07:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
31-3-13
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35422404
United States
03/02/2013 07:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
You do realize he is NOT a pope? Stupid thread.

Right now, the only person who is properly called a Pope is the Patriarch of Alexandria.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35334379
Germany
Report Abusive Post
:evilbert:
 Quoting: Dace

R*E*P*T*I*L*I*A*N OMFG!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25242396
United States
Report Abusive Post
It doesn't matter. The pope is a selected puppet and figurehead. It makes no difference who the next Pope is.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35334379
Germany
03/02/2013 07:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Wayne interessierts

we will attack and annex and foreign power.
humans are steady as cancer.
NOTHING IN THE GALAXY CAN DEADL WITH US IN LONG TERM!
T-Cain

User ID: 34857910
United States
03/02/2013 07:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

Wow. Is this a picture of him? He looks like an alien.
ZZ Tilt
User ID: 25907638
Netherlands
03/02/2013 07:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

Wow. Is this a picture of him? He looks like an alien.
 Quoting: T-Cain

You never heard of Photoshop? LOL
alteredstate

User ID: 35318051
Sweden
03/02/2013 07:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24394728
Austria
03/02/2013 07:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
This would be like an acting pope. Anyway, he is the Camarlengus, and I think he is not electable because of this. The Camarlengus is the cardinal that announces the new pope. The one that annouced the election of Benedict XVI was a Chilean cardinal, and I remember clearly back then that this condition banned him as pope candidate.
 Quoting: Red Hot Chilean Pepe

Didn't the Camerlengo in the "Angels & Demons" movie try trick the Cardinals College into electing him as pope? Foreshadowing of sorts...?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31664806
United States
03/02/2013 07:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Tom Horn knows his stuff. I've heard him with Steve Quayle many times. They'll keep you up on the important current 'workings behind the scenes'.

sfan
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35423558
United States
03/02/2013 07:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
1-3-13 Church is FREE of a pope
31-3-13 Easter
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18381151
United States
03/02/2013 07:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
They need to send more priests unto the world to balance the jihad shit in Egypt, Mali, elsewhere...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1263824
United States
03/02/2013 07:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to financearmageddon.blogspot.ca]

Peter the Roman officially/unofficially starts TODAY!! This interview is riveting...hang on to your seats folks...this is getting real...!!!
 Quoting: smiling grandma

Yeah, I noticed that too.

Cardinal Tarcisio Pietro (Peter) Bertone of Romano (Roman), Turin, Italy

Peter The Roman

So since he's the Camarlengo, he's now in charge of the office of the pope. So effectively, the last pope in the prophecy, "Peter the Roman" is now in place - even before the formal election of a new pope.

And if that's not enough, they dug up the previous pope, stuck a 24/7 webcam over his coffin and are having masses said literally on top of his dead body!

So there are currently THREE separate pope weirdnesses going on RIGHT NOW, simultaneously.

And I'm sure they have nothing to do with each other! LOL!

To quote Hunter S. Thompson: "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33028811

The weirdness just keeps coming at us!

this is all Hollywood, "Peter" is a joke, and the punch line, "Peter in peter out", but as long as the show brings in the dough that is all that counts.

Then Dumbo will fly away home, until the next time they need a good joke for the gullible, superstitious saps.

I for one am going to turn my back on this hilarious show, walk away and never look back, until the show is over, lest my brain turn to mush.
[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4613981
United States
03/02/2013 07:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

Im sorry but this man doesnt look human. Sunken eyes, elongated ears ,weird jaw line this person looks evil.hiding
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4613981
United States
03/02/2013 07:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting video here.

GLP