Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,203 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 92,960
Pageviews Today: 165,995Threads Today: 55Posts Today: 1,094
02:20 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Are the elite going into hiding? Pope quits.DHS official quits. Rockefellers flee to Fiji. Queen cancels engagements,+ more & list growing daily!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35478942
Croatia
03/03/2013 11:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Are the elite going into hiding? Pope quits.DHS official quits. Rockefellers flee to Fiji. Queen cancels engagements,+ more & list growing daily!
bumpinho
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17824549
United States
03/03/2013 11:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Are the elite going into hiding? Pope quits.DHS official quits. Rockefellers flee to Fiji. Queen cancels engagements,+ more & list growing daily!
When they all hide....I'm gonna hide too!

Then when they come out...I'm gonna get em!

Get em good!

sideways <-----just like that! :) Yah

I don't think it's time yet.....They are just getting ready! Lots of people have died recently? Maybe they are just hiding already. They can't all leave or die at the same time now can they? There would be to much panic in the disco!
 Quoting: ZEROeffect

You's funny. Brother from a different mother.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35345038
United Kingdom
03/03/2013 11:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
You could look at these as coordinated "rats leaving a sinking ship", which in fact it probably is.

When the economy is tickling along nicely and everyone is making money and there is growth in the system - everyone's happy. When people are happy they tend to take stuff as it comes and bounce back from psychological knock-backs.

When everything goes to shit, people tend to hunker down to ride out the storm. But this time the storm is pretty much here to stay. It's all down hill from here. Even those people with money are carried along with the general mood of those about them.

The fact is thing are going to get ever worse, the rich have nowhere to run to. They live where they live, because they like the place, just like most other people. When you get stuck in a bad neighbourhood, upping sticks is not nice.

People who seek attention / power / money are as human as the rest of us. They also have far more to lose and farther to fall.

Queeny Lizzy probably has just got the shits from one of the dirt-bag toady queers that royalty seem to like surrounding themselves with. The Pope probably has had enough of the queers that have weedled their way into his entourage and the Vatican power structure.

My guess is is the symptoms of the beginning of the end of our great coal and oil civilization. The whole planet is incredibly sick.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28870983
United States
03/03/2013 11:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Long term, it's quite clear the ship is going down. Get your food, water filters and survival gear now while it's still available at a decent price. And put together a fall back plan. As with ammo, you will soon pay an arm and a leg for it....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35406234
United States
03/03/2013 11:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
I just don't know, but the overall weirdness is so thick you can cut it with a knife.

This probably means nothing
 Quoting: thinkingoutsidetherhombus

^ THIS.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33733231
United States
03/03/2013 11:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Palestinian finance minister resigns as budget deficit widens
[link to www.foxnews.com]

Iraqi minister resigns amid protests
[link to edition.cnn.com]

Homeland Security official resigns
[link to dailycaller.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35344274
South Korea
03/03/2013 11:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Panic sex time is coming!!!
Whit3 Rabbit  (OP)

User ID: 24063729
United States
03/03/2013 11:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.rferl.org] 2013 is the year of the SNAKE

^^"Many people enjoy the fireworks and celebrations that come with Chinese New Year. Not everyone, however, is enthusiastic about the upcoming Year of the Snake, which begins February 10.

For one thing, the Year of the Snake is traditionally considered a less fortuitous cycle in the 12-year Chinese zodiac than the Year of the Dragon, which precedes it.

The September 11 terrorist attacks, the Tiananmen Square massacre, and the start of the Great Depression all took place in "snake" years.

Even worse, the 2013 Year of the Snake will be what's known as a Black Water Snake -- a rare, once-in-60-years confluence of astrological elements that may augur a volatile year ahead.

But one country in particular has reason to be afraid of snakes -- Russia, where some of the tumultuous moments its in history have consistently coincided with Years of the Snake."
More at link.

Thread: 2013 is the year of the snake--History shows this is not good

Last Edited by Whit3 Rabbit on 03/03/2013 12:09 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28870983
United States
03/03/2013 11:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35344274

what's the thinking their about the North? they going to do anything or just talk?
dzijane

User ID: 35422384
United Kingdom
03/03/2013 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Funny but our great Queen has taken ill today,she has cancelled all engagements.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3728156

She only cancelled one engagement, should she cancel Wenesday trip to Italy I will look again
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35387155
United States
03/03/2013 11:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
All the sequestrian means is that they are not going to spend as much more. They are still going to spend more. And then more. And then even more.

This is a big boondoggle to keep the peasants eyes off the real action for a little longer.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32405669

Right. They are just not going to spend as much on YOU and I but their perks remain the same.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35160978
United Kingdom
03/03/2013 11:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Funny but our great Queen has taken ill today,she has cancelled all engagements.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3728156

She only cancelled one engagement, should she cancel Wenesday trip to Italy I will look again
 Quoting: dzijane

She is already on da plane to Denver ,flew over my house 20 minutes ago and waved at me woohoo
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34046711
Canada
03/03/2013 11:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oh crap! This doesn't look like a drill!

The Pope

Congress

The Queen

anyone else to add to the list?!
 Quoting: Rev StarGazer

IS there anyone else to add to the list? This is starting to become a trend...
 Quoting: Whit3 Rabbit

HOLY SHIT!!
FREE RADIO REVOLUTION ALSO TOOK OFF!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6420281
United Kingdom
03/03/2013 11:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just announced the Rome trip is off.

Either that is some bad shits she's got or they're trying to avoid something. She's got 3 days to get over her shits yet.
Smith Jefferys

User ID: 15628045
United Kingdom
Report Abusive Post
What's the real story here? If it was just economic distress, the elite would hunker down and surround themselves with troops. There'd be no need to hide underground.

If there was an Earth destroying event, they wouldn't bother doing anything, as no-one could escape that.

What is it?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34046711
Canada
Report Abusive Post

The Pope

Congress

The Queen

IS there anyone else to add to the list? This is starting to become a trend...
 Quoting: Whit3 Rabbit

HOLY SHIT!!
FREE RADIO REVOLUTION ALSO TOOK OFF!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34046711

[youtube] [link to m.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35344274
South Korea
03/03/2013 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35344274

what's the thinking their about the North? they going to do anything or just talk?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28870983

N.Korea is about to do an extensive military drill on air, land and sea at the same time. Maybe it's just a show off during their another nuclear test expected to take place soon.

In my personal opinion nothing will happen in Korea.

But, what I am worried about is the N.Korea's new leader, Kim Jung-Eun, is too young. When the first Korea War broke out in 1950 by N.Korea's military advance, N.Korea's leader, Kim Il-Sung, the grandpa of the current leader, was very young, probably 30's.
mclinking
User ID: 34631684
France
03/03/2013 11:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

Get em good!

I don't think it's time yet.....They are just getting ready! Lots of people have died recently? Maybe they are just hiding already. They can't all leave or die at the same time now can they? There would be to much panic in the disco!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17824549

Is there a hide list? I wanna get on that. But it's not what you know, it's who you know, isn't it! I mean, I know Tony Blair - he's bound to be there - and David Cameron who's making a pig's dick of everything he touches. Put me on the list, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese! I'll fix the buggers.
Wubbo Ockels

User ID: 14726463
Netherlands
03/03/2013 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
i think a lot of it has to do with the 3/22 date that's approaching..

you know 3/22 is also the first day after vernal equinoctial point, which marks the start of spring

this also will be the first spring of the Golden Age we've just entered Dec 21st. The Golden Age is just another name for "spring" of Plato's Great Year (25,920 yr).
Now it also could be that 3/22 marks the "official" beginning of The Golden Age and not Dec 21st. Spring brings new life/or birth, so therefore the "birth" of a new era. Dec 21st marked the end of the Iron Age (Winter of the Great Year), so between the end of the Iron Age and the birth of The Golden Age is a 3 month bridging period.

So we have the start of the first spring EVER of our regular year in Spring of the Great Year !!

A lot of new, fresh and high vibrational energies will penetrate our solar system around that time.

The Illuminati know this.. (and it frightens them)

as an old dutch saying goes:

"een kat in het nauw, maakt rare sprongen"

(a cat cornered, makes strange jumps)

Last Edited by Wubbo Ockels on 03/03/2013 12:03 PM
R.I.P. for the real Wubbo Ockels. He was a true icon of my country, and a great front-fighter for sustainable energie/technology and humanism.

"Yes, we have hurdles, we have distractions, we have disasters, personally and world-wide, and we do have to work it all out ourselves. BUT, there is a most amazing experience awaiting us on the other end of the finish-line.
The idea being, once we can handle it all down here, then we can live and explore eternally, responsibly, because we know what not to do, and not be resentful about being responsible, so we don't start a polarity domino effect in the other realms of existence."

"The Fraction" of Life can be increased in value not so much by increasing your Numerator as by lessening your Denominator. Nay, unless my Algebra deceive me, Unity itself divided by Zero will give Infinity."

Thread: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: I PRESENT to YOU OUR NEW SUN !!
oh9876

User ID: 35220047
United States
03/03/2013 11:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Queen Beatrix quit and so did Hillary Clinton.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35410889

good point, yeah where is she?
oh9876
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35160978
United Kingdom
03/03/2013 11:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

Get em good!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17824549

Is there a hide list? I wanna get on that. But it's not what you know, it's who you know, isn't it! I mean, I know Tony Blair - he's bound to be there - and David Cameron who's making a pig's dick of everything he touches. Put me on the list, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese! I'll fix the buggers.
 Quoting: mclinking 34631684

You need a hidden talent to go on the list so you got to tell us what it is or u join the rest of us down the boozer waiting for the last orders or on the karaoke rockon
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35495278
Israel
03/03/2013 12:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
I also quit
TastyThoughts

User ID: 1308649
United States
03/03/2013 12:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

The Pope

Congress

The Queen

Tabloid says Alzheimer for this gwdance , but that was likely part of the plan all long giving the antics publicized.
"They cannot see what's-up if They are looking down." (TastyThoughts)
"Something is smelly! Something is smelly, like an old barnacle encrusted shoe washing ashore in the middle of summer." (TastyThoughts)
"Yes happy Earth day. Now go tell the wicked to stop damaging the Human Species therefore/and the Earth; For, they are discombobulating the entire Universe and upsetting the Most High God." (TastyThoughts)
Saddletramp

User ID: 1052341
Puerto Rico
03/03/2013 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
They said the Queen has the guatts...
"And how can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his Gods..." ~ Horatius

"Because he told the truth, and once you've heard the truth, everything else is just cheap whiskey..."

"We don't rent pigs!"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2402379
United States
03/03/2013 12:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
what if all these satanists must convene, as the cardinals will to install the false prophet, to bring forth their anti-Christ? am i right? well?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1560850
United States
03/03/2013 12:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Follow the dots between Kim Jung-Eun and ass clown Dennis Rodman.

Those two fuckers were passing notes to each other.

The elite will use the bought and paid for stooges until the last possible moment.

This won't be anything earthly on the horizon. It will be celestial/solar. Big and bright-incoming.

Then the rats will scurry off, leaving the useless eaters on the surface to fry.
TastyThoughts

United States
03/03/2013 12:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
i think a lot of it has to do with the 3/22 date that's approaching..

you know 3/22 is also the first day after vernal equinoctial point, which marks the start of spring

this also will be the first spring of the Golden Age we've just entered Dec 21st. The Golden Age is just another name for "spring" of Plato's Great Year (25,920 yr).
Now it also could be that 3/22 marks the "official" beginning of The Golden Age and not Dec 21st. Spring brings new life/or birth, so therefore the "birth" of a new era. Dec 21st marked the end of the Iron Age (Winter of the Great Year), so between the end of the Iron Age and the birth of The Golden Age is a 3 month bridging period.

So we have the start of the first spring EVER of our regular year in Spring of the Great Year !!

A lot of new, fresh and high vibrational energies will penetrate our solar system around that time.

The Illuminati know this.. (and it frightens them)

as an old dutch saying goes:

"een kat in het nauw, maakt rare sprongen"

(a cat cornered, makes strange jumps)

Quoting: Wubbo Ockels

Roger, all loving caring people of humanity have spiritual work to do, for there likely will be dark works ahead if opportunity is not had.
"Something is smelly! Something is smelly, like an old barnacle encrusted shoe washing ashore in the middle of summer." (TastyThoughts)
"Yes happy Earth day. Now go tell the wicked to stop damaging the Human Species therefore/and the Earth; For, they are discombobulating the entire Universe and upsetting the Most High God." (TastyThoughts)
TastyThoughts

United States
03/03/2013 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
They said the Queen has the guatts...
 Quoting: Saddletramp

I bet the Groom Of The Stool is busy.
G3

User ID: 1531577
United States
03/03/2013 12:10 PM

Report Abusive Post
Follow the dots between Kim Jung-Eun and ass clown Dennis Rodman.

Those two fuckers were passing notes to each other.

The elite will use the bought and paid for stooges until the last possible moment.

This won't be anything earthly on the horizon. It will be celestial/solar. Big and bright-incoming.

Then the rats will scurry off, leaving the useless eaters on the surface to fry.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1560850

EXACTLY!

clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35495328
South Korea
03/03/2013 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
They are going to stomp away and pout.

Their Pscychopath/Malignant rating didn't make the cut.

They are going to go home and rule over their beer and sausages with an Iron Fist.

GLP