Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,711 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 429,930
Pageviews Today: 676,161Threads Today: 257Posts Today: 4,138
07:28 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Are the elite going into hiding? Pope quits.DHS official quits. Rockefellers flee to Fiji. Queen cancels engagements,+ more & list growing daily!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12306
United States
03/03/2013 02:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Are the elite going into hiding? Pope quits.DHS official quits. Rockefellers flee to Fiji. Queen cancels engagements,+ more & list growing daily!
I don't know if it's been mentioned already, but the King of Spain underwent an operation today and he will be out of office for several months... Funny coincidences all over.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 611990

Then I saw a second beast, coming out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon. It exercised all the authority of the first beast on its behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed. And it performed great signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to the earth in full view of the people. Because of the signs it was given power to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived the inhabitants of the earth. It ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived. The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12306
United States
03/03/2013 02:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Are the elite going into hiding? Pope quits.DHS official quits. Rockefellers flee to Fiji. Queen cancels engagements,+ more & list growing daily!
I don't know if it's been mentioned already, but the King of Spain underwent an operation today and he will be out of office for several months... Funny coincidences all over.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 611990

Drumrolll.... And why do you think we will see alien invasion, nuclear terror, more angels trumpets in the sky, more biblical prophecies being fulfilled, etc, the next months?

The spectacle they have in store will make 9-11 and war on terror look like a snowball fight.

Do not buy it. Get the word out!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26491065

Is it Juan Carlos?Some say he will be antichrist.Then I saw a second beast, coming out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon. It exercised all the authority of the first beast on its behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed. And it performed great signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to the earth in full view of the people. Because of the signs it was given power to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived the inhabitants of the earth. It ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived. The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed.bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33288026
United States
03/03/2013 02:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
jeeze, next thing you know you will hear about a soothe sayer warning of the ides of march.
Wubbo Ockels

User ID: 14726463
Netherlands
03/03/2013 03:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
i think a lot of it has to do with the 3/22 date that's approaching..

you know 3/22 is also the first day after vernal equinoctial point, which marks the start of spring

this also will be the first spring of the Golden Age we've just entered Dec 21st. The Golden Age is just another name for "spring" of Plato's Great Year (25,920 yr).
Now it also could be that 3/22 marks the "official" beginning of The Golden Age and not Dec 21st. Spring brings new life/or birth, so therefore the "birth" of a new era. Dec 21st marked the end of the Iron Age (Winter of the Great Year), so between the end of the Iron Age and the birth of The Golden Age is a 3 month bridging period.

So we have the start of the first spring EVER of our regular year in Spring of the Great Year !!

A lot of new, fresh and high vibrational energies will penetrate our solar system around that time.

The Illuminati know this.. (and it frightens them)

as an old dutch saying goes:

"een kat in het nauw, maakt rare sprongen"

(a cat cornered, makes strange jumps)

Quoting: Wubbo Ockels

Roger, all loving caring people of humanity have spiritual work to do, for there likely will be dark works ahead if opportunity is not had.
 Quoting: TastyThoughts

my guess is that they will pull their biggest and boldest tricks out of their sleeve thus far, starting around that date. A lot of it will be based on fear, to keep our vibration low, so they hope that we won't be receptive to these new high vibrational energies. But it will hit them in their face eventually (triple fold). They don't stand a chance..

R.I.P. for the real Wubbo Ockels. He was a true icon of my country, and a great front-fighter for sustainable energie/technology and humanism.

"Yes, we have hurdles, we have distractions, we have disasters, personally and world-wide, and we do have to work it all out ourselves. BUT, there is a most amazing experience awaiting us on the other end of the finish-line.
The idea being, once we can handle it all down here, then we can live and explore eternally, responsibly, because we know what not to do, and not be resentful about being responsible, so we don't start a polarity domino effect in the other realms of existence."

"The Fraction" of Life can be increased in value not so much by increasing your Numerator as by lessening your Denominator. Nay, unless my Algebra deceive me, Unity itself divided by Zero will give Infinity."

Thread: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: I PRESENT to YOU OUR NEW SUN !!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26491065
Sweden
03/03/2013 03:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
When people with dual citizenships (you know what kind), begin to leave their american homes, then you know shit is about to hit the fan. Or when companies with ties to this little nation close their businesses for good in large numbers.

For some reason many of these people have the same abilities as some animals use to save their lives before an earthquake or tsunami. Do not ask me why.
Anonymous Coward
Sweden
03/03/2013 03:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

you know 3/22 is also the first day after vernal equinoctial point, which marks the start of spring

this also will be the first spring of the Golden Age we've just entered Dec 21st. The Golden Age is just another name for "spring" of Plato's Great Year (25,920 yr).
Now it also could be that 3/22 marks the "official" beginning of The Golden Age and not Dec 21st. Spring brings new life/or birth, so therefore the "birth" of a new era. Dec 21st marked the end of the Iron Age (Winter of the Great Year), so between the end of the Iron Age and the birth of The Golden Age is a 3 month bridging period.

So we have the start of the first spring EVER of our regular year in Spring of the Great Year !!

A lot of new, fresh and high vibrational energies will penetrate our solar system around that time.

Roger, all loving caring people of humanity have spiritual work to do, for there likely will be dark works ahead if opportunity is not had.

my guess is that they will pull their biggest and boldest tricks out of their sleeve thus far, starting around that date. A lot of it will be based on fear, to keep our vibration low, so they hope that we won't be receptive to these new high vibrational energies. But it will hit them in their face eventually (triple fold). They don't stand a chance..

Thank you for those inspiring words. I can actually feel the love vibes from the universe. Darkness is nothing else than the abscense of light. Let there be love and light!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32526726
Turkey
03/03/2013 03:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

I agree with all of the suspicious activity and do we remember the strange movie coming out march 22nd?

'Olympus has Fallen' it looks like blatant programming for the masses. to expect some type of terrorist attack against the president or against the white house.

here's the artwork cover which just about says enough:

[link to ia.media-imdb.com]
 Quoting: SteamrolledGobias

Can't wait to see it. The movie I mean lol.
 Quoting: Mr. Toppit

WOOOOW "Olympus has fallen" on 22 MARCH

DANIEL'S TIMELINE

OBAMA'S ISRAEL VISIT

AND LINCOLN : "I DONT WANT TO DIE BEFORE VISITING ISRAEL "
Wubbo Ockels

User ID: 14726463
Netherlands
03/03/2013 03:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thank you for those inspiring words. I can actually feel the love vibes from the universe. Darkness is nothing else than the abscense of light. Let there be love and light!

absolutely true!

All aspects of this world that were cut off from the light for so many centuries, will start to get brightened again. We will see more and more crumbling down of things that are corrupt and/or simply don't work. These will have no chance of existence in this new age. The corrupt elite know this. That's why we've seen so many attempts lately of the elite of trying to keep control. Desperately...

hf
R.I.P. for the real Wubbo Ockels. He was a true icon of my country, and a great front-fighter for sustainable energie/technology and humanism.

"Yes, we have hurdles, we have distractions, we have disasters, personally and world-wide, and we do have to work it all out ourselves. BUT, there is a most amazing experience awaiting us on the other end of the finish-line.
The idea being, once we can handle it all down here, then we can live and explore eternally, responsibly, because we know what not to do, and not be resentful about being responsible, so we don't start a polarity domino effect in the other realms of existence."

"The Fraction" of Life can be increased in value not so much by increasing your Numerator as by lessening your Denominator. Nay, unless my Algebra deceive me, Unity itself divided by Zero will give Infinity."

Thread: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: I PRESENT to YOU OUR NEW SUN !!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35235791
United States
03/03/2013 03:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
All the sequestrian means is that they are not going to spend as much more. They are still going to spend more. And then more. And then even more.

This is a big boondoggle to keep the peasants eyes off the real action for a little longer.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32405669

we are the audience, and they are behind the curtain pulling the strings.
whiteangel
also known at WA

User ID: 1775746
United States
03/03/2013 03:51 PM

Report Abusive Post
What is the deal with March 21st that everyone keeps pointing to?
Isaiah 5:20 KJV
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Thread: Being Prepared - Updated Basic Food List On Page One
Whit3 Rabbit  (OP)

User ID: 24063729
United States
03/03/2013 03:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: whiteangel

this may help enlighten you [link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
NicelyToastedinPA
User ID: 31855582
United States
03/03/2013 04:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

I agree with all of the suspicious activity and do we remember the strange movie coming out march 22nd?

'Olympus has Fallen' it looks like blatant programming for the masses. to expect some type of terrorist attack against the president or against the white house.

here's the artwork cover which just about says enough:

[link to ia.media-imdb.com]
 Quoting: SteamrolledGobias

Can't wait to see it. The movie I mean lol.
 Quoting: Mr. Toppit

WOOOOW "Olympus has fallen" on 22 MARCH

DANIEL'S TIMELINE

OBAMA'S ISRAEL VISIT

AND LINCOLN : "I DONT WANT TO DIE BEFORE VISITING ISRAEL "
 Quoting: eos

That is a Shit Eating Sheeple Movie if I ever saw one. Makes Die Hard look like Citizen Kane.

Surprised Sly and Ahnald aren't in it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35498070
United States
03/03/2013 04:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
hugo chavez is already dead
Whit3 Rabbit  (OP)

United States
03/03/2013 04:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Sonic Dreamer

User ID: 19453308
United States
03/03/2013 04:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Guess its time to bring em in
 Quoting: Whit3 Rabbit

canicomein
Currently working on:
Bach: Invention No. 1
Joplin: Maple Leaf Rag
Mendelssohn: Tarantella Op.102 no.3
Mendelssohn: Venetian Boat Song Op. 19 no. 6 (both from 'Songs Without Words')
The Sonic Dreamer

User ID: 19453308
United States
03/03/2013 04:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Guess its time to bring em in

tomato time
Currently working on:
Bach: Invention No. 1
Joplin: Maple Leaf Rag
Mendelssohn: Tarantella Op.102 no.3
Mendelssohn: Venetian Boat Song Op. 19 no. 6 (both from 'Songs Without Words')
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32405669
United States
03/03/2013 04:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
There have already been countless threads like this one, for years and years. They are usually called "The Rats are jumping ship"

All threads are repeats of other threads where the people get excited, then repeat again for years.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35504155

Don't break the spell!!
 Quoting: TruthMinion

Yes, but this time it's different

ohyeah
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27646967
United States
03/03/2013 04:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Stock up on the good stuff.wine
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15017097
Australia
03/03/2013 04:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nobody's red star redeemer is nearly here. They can feel it, and it burns their tinted flesh as it begins to mend ours.

The balance found wanting, wanting to be balanced.
mclinking
User ID: 34631684
France
03/03/2013 04:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
No, the rats aint going yet, just making plans, perhaps. But as the year progresses, especially towards November - that's when we'll see or NOT see the bigwigs making their move. As for the Queen and the Duke, they are both so past it as to be pointless to save themselves : it's their descendants we need to watch.
Personally, I think we are ALL going to get caught napping by the unexpected : that's the nature of catastrophic events.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35511183
Venezuela
03/03/2013 04:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Stock up on the good stuff.wine
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27646967

ohyeah
Anonymous Coward
Sweden
03/03/2013 05:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
TPTB won't even have to use that much explosives and kill that many people next time. They'll just plug in the movie in CNNs global broadcasting network and press "play".

If it's not about aliens, space and religious mumbo jumbo, I will eat all tomatoes in the super market.

When you hear and see strange things in the sky this year, don't fall for it. It is just Hollywood playing their new Haarp.

They finally are going to play Kissinger's famous ET card.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1025215
United States
03/03/2013 05:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35511183
Venezuela
03/03/2013 05:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
TPTB won't even have to use that much explosives and kill that many people next time. They'll just plug in the movie in CNNs global broadcasting network and press "play".

If it's not about aliens, space and religious mumbo jumbo, I will eat all tomatoes in the super market.

When you hear and see strange things in the sky this year, don't fall for it. It is just Hollywood playing their new Haarp.

They finally are going to play Kissinger's famous ET card.

You meen This card::5a:
[link to www.youtube.com]
INK3

User ID: 35067643
United States
03/03/2013 05:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here's the thing fellow people. Whatever is coming, ain't coming for "we the people", but for the "elites", "them", and whatever else you want to call them.

We'll be fine, chill.
"When tyrants tremble in their fear, and hear their death knell ringing,
When friends rejoice both far and near, how can I keep from singing"

page7
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1263824
United States
03/03/2013 06:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

absolutely true!

All aspects of this world that were cut off from the light for so many centuries, will start to get brightened again. We will see more and more crumbling down of things that are corrupt and/or simply don't work. These will have no chance of existence in this new age. The corrupt elite know this. That's why we've seen so many attempts lately of the elite of trying to keep control. Desperately...

hf

itis simply:

truth will set you free according to Jesus in John 8:32. Did Jesus ever lie to you?- no
whiteangel
also known at WA

User ID: 1775746
United States
03/03/2013 07:03 PM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: whiteangel

this may help enlighten you [link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

hf
Isaiah 5:20 KJV
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Thread: Being Prepared - Updated Basic Food List On Page One
Whit3 Rabbit  (OP)

United States
03/03/2013 08:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1025215

shill
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9770564
United States
03/03/2013 08:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is such a wonderful and non-fearful interpretation of what might occur on 3/22. I love the idea that "new" energies will come to us (J says in Revelations: "See, I make all things new.")

The end of the world as we know it. I can't wait!!! Also remember that those who are listed in Revelations as the ones left outside the heavenly city that is rebuilt in Heaven (i.e. not saved) are the "fearful."

As Bruce Wayne's dying father tells his son, Don't be afraid.

To be afraid demonstrates your lack of faith in your Father.

All is well1! Even being afraid....For all is forgiven.

goldielucks

User ID: 794598
United States
03/03/2013 09:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh crap! This doesn't look like a drill!

The Pope

Congress

The Queen

anyone else to add to the list?!
 Quoting: Rev StarGazer

IS there anyone else to add to the list? This is starting to become a trend...

The Rockerfellers

Queen Beatrix

The Bushes

The Clantons
 Quoting: NightWisp

Rockefellers run away to island near Fiji

Where are the Clintons now ?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32526726

fed escape

GLP