Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,031 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 519,867
Pageviews Today: 894,155Threads Today: 392Posts Today: 6,152
11:21 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Why are there no photos of the Florida sinkhole that swallowed the guy in his bed?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35495328
South Korea
03/03/2013 01:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Why are there no photos of the Florida sinkhole that swallowed the guy in his bed?
""
Rabid Wolf

Most idiotic post of the day award goes to the above poster.

Because (somehow) by not questioning things the "truth" just pops out of nowhere!
""
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I thought so too, the "Anonymous Coward User ID: 35446436" Simpleton doesn't get it, or he is a Disinformationalist?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He tries to paint "Everyone" with the old standards

Twenty-Five Rules of Disinformation...

1. Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil.
4. Use a straw man.
5. Sidetrack opponents with name calling and ridicule.
7. Question motives.
18. Emotionalize, Antagonize, and Goad Opponents.
19. Ignore proof presented, demand impossible proofs.

Eight Traits of the Disinformationalist

1) Avoidance. They never actually discuss issues head-on

2) Selectivity. They tend to pick and choose opponents carefully,

3) Coincidental. They tend to surface suddenly and somewhat coincidentally with a new controversial topic with no clear prior record of participation in general discussions in the particular public arena involved.

4) Teamwork. They tend to operate in self-congratulatory and complementary packs or teams.

5) Anti-conspiratorial. They almost always have disdain for 'conspiracy theorists

6) Artificial Emotions. An odd kind of 'artificial' emotionalism and an unusually thick skin

7) Inconsistent. There is also a tendency to make mistakes which betray their true self/motives.

8) BONUS TRAIT: Time Constant.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 35297231
United States
03/03/2013 01:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Why are there no photos of the Florida sinkhole that swallowed the guy in his bed?
I am going to keep ask this until I see it...

What does Jeff Bush look like?
Has anyone seen a picture of Jeff Bush?
Did Jeff Bush have a driver's license photo?
Did Jeff Bush have any friends with a photo of him?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35297231

[link to www.google.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31355349

Wrong brother....lol
Madmacs

User ID: 31100145
United States

Report Abusive Post
"they" needed to take some of house down today...

cause there is no sinkhole, and by tommorow too many questions...

yoda
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19716744
United States
Report Abusive Post
I wish someone would pay me off to fake be upset,, where do you sign up for this job ?>
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34824127
Canada
03/03/2013 01:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
another fake death...you will find out in the coming weeks...
eyes and ears open
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3560831

I agree, fake death symbolizing something - perhaps the imminent demise of old man Bush or the queen (heard she is ill this weekend).
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35377425

Another thought. The day of the incident, headlines were saying there could be an economic IMPLOSION. The definition of implosion is 'a violent collapse inward'.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35377425

It looks like my guess last night referring to the queen might be right. Symbols and ritual, that is their mode.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23657849
United States
03/03/2013 01:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think I found a photo.... Is this him standing in front of a Christmas tree? (In the gallery of photos)

[link to www.baynews9.com]

What the fuck? The first picture shows them demolishing the room, so far no evidence of a hole can be seen. This is just fucking weird. Why are the going to great lengths to hide the hole if there is one?

Even the lady in Guatemala, where a hole opened up in her room under her bed, they showed THAT hole, why not this one???
blueflowers

User ID: 35495314
United States
03/03/2013 01:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34907394

Seriously...why risk going inside the house just to block out the windows? How does that help?
nutmeg

User ID: 35189740
United States
03/03/2013 01:29 PM

Report Abusive Post
I am going to keep ask this until I see it...

What does Jeff Bush look like?
Has anyone seen a picture of Jeff Bush?
Did Jeff Bush have a driver's license photo?
Did Jeff Bush have any friends with a photo of him?

[link to www.google.com]

LOL!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23229603
United States
03/03/2013 01:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
They're all fake actors from crisissinkholeactors.org!!
Skepticnumberone

User ID: 35431213
United States
03/03/2013 01:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
WTF they cant just let the people walkin and get their things? They are just breaking all of their stuff, unbelievable! wtf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18073150

Because it's too dangerous and they would be liable if someone got hurt or died. Maybe the room with the sinkhole is at the back of the house? Maybe the debris has covered the hole up???

I have no idea but what purpose would this serve to be fake? Any ideas?
Skepticnumberone
G3

User ID: 1531577
United States
03/03/2013 01:31 PM

Report Abusive Post
They're all fake actors from crisissinkholeactors.org!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23229603

clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31355349
United States
03/03/2013 01:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
You would think there is a gaping black hole sucking in everything and everyone within 50 feet of it the way people are avoiding it.
If the debris can withstand the weight, why can't it withstand someone tied to a rope?

If no one is willing to approach it by foot (and I don't blame them) why not hover a bucket truck over it with someone plucking out items or holding a video camera to zoom in on the hole since they want to get a look at what they are dealing with?

They could easily put up telephone poles and run a zip line across it and trollies could move along the line, above the ground.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18237036
United States
03/03/2013 01:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Does the whole house have to fall into the hole for you to believe this story?

How much history of sink holes do you need from Florida?

You judge the emotion from the brother, saying it's not real?

I find this the most sickening thread I've ever seen.
 Quoting: InTune4529

Ya thats really sick of you to take in the ass so easily and not ask questions.
blueflowers

User ID: 35495314
United States
03/03/2013 01:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Authorities abandoned efforts to recover the body of 36-year-old Jeff Bush on Saturday, saying the ground in the area was too unstable to support a search."

yet....

"Tomorrow, our contractor will move in on-site and finish the demolition," Merrill said. "They’ll pull out the rest of the structure, load it up and take it away."

and...

Sensitive microphones and a small camera were lowered into the hole Friday and produced no signs that Bush was alive.
On Saturday, experts measured and monitored the hole and determined it would not send recovery personnel inside.
“It’s not possible to recover the body,” Hillsborough County Administrator Mike Merrill said, later adding, "We're dealing with a very unusual sinkhole."

WTF. So it's not a sinkhole, which is more like quicksand, it's just a big, gaping hole?? They could lower a camera into it, but they couldn't try to recover the body? Very bizarre. I guess that is a "very unusual sinkhole", huh?

This is what a house-swallowing sinkhole looks like:
[link to image3.examiner.com]

NOT a gaping chasm.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/03/2013 01:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
But they don't, because what that deputy and jeff's brother saw....almost made them lose their minds with fear...a gateway to HELL
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
Report Abusive Post
Even the lady in Guatemala, where a hole opened up in her room under her bed, they showed THAT hole, why not this one???
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23657849

That hole was an old brick lined well...I don't call that a sink hole.

[link to news.blogs.cnn.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30930447
United States
Report Abusive Post
Owner Name: LELAND L WICKER Folio: 66382.6226

Location Address: 240 FAITHWAY DR

Pin Number: U-11-29-20-2A3-000005-00025.0

Landuse Group: 0100:SINGLE FAMILY Area (acres): 0.21

Tax Value: $25000.00 Market Value: $58950.00

Section-Township-Range: 11-29-20

Owners Address: 240 FAITHWAY DR

SEFFNER, FL 33584-5769

The owner, Leland L Wicker (75yrs), seems to show up on the SS death index, so he may be deceased. However, Leland N. Wicker (48 yrs) is still around.

Apparently "Crocodile tears" Jeremy "woman-beater" Bush is either engaged to or has a romantic affiliation with the younger Leland Wicker's daughter. My best guess would be that is 25 year old Amber Wicker...

cool2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18237036
United States
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34907394

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

AND WHY THE FUCK EVEN COVER THE WINDOWS UNLESS THEY DON'T WANT US TO SEE ITS TOTAL BULLSHIT OR MAYBE SOMETHING TOP SECRET.
nutmeg

United States
03/03/2013 01:36 PM

Report Abusive Post
Why even bother to demolish the house? If there's a sinkhole there, just wait a bit and it will get swallowed up as well. Isn't that how these sinkholes work?

This story stinks to high heaven!
 Quoting: INK3

Here's an interesting article describing what they assume is happening beneath the house.

"At the surface, the sinkhole Bush fell into was only about 15 feet wide. But engineers determined it is more likely about 50 feet wide underground, and 50 feet deep."
[link to www.chicagotribune.com]

Last Edited by nutmeg on 03/03/2013 01:36 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
"Authorities abandoned efforts to recover the body of 36-year-old Jeff Bush on Saturday, saying the ground in the area was too unstable to support a search."

yet....

"Tomorrow, our contractor will move in on-site and finish the demolition," Merrill said. "They’ll pull out the rest of the structure, load it up and take it away."

Yeah....too unstable to allow a search, but stable enough for heavy equipment to move right on in and start bulldozing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10217656
United States
Report Abusive Post
GIVE ME A BREAK.

ALL THIS LIVE FOOTAGE, GROUND AND AERIAL AND NOT "ONE" PICTURE OF THE REAR OF THE HOUSE, SUPPOSEDLY WHERE THE BEDROOM WAS AND SANK.

TOTAL COVER-UP OF SOMETHING MUCH BIGGER GOING ON PEOPLE!!!
Skepticnumberone

User ID: 35431213
United States
03/03/2013 01:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

yet....

Yeah....too unstable to allow a search, but stable enough for heavy equipment to move right on in and start bulldozing.

Seriously? Bulldozing on unstable ground? That makes absolutely no sense if there's a potential gaping underground hole under the house!
Skepticnumberone
nutmeg

United States
03/03/2013 01:38 PM

Report Abusive Post

yet....

Notice how far away that piece of equipment was from the house today.
amachiavellian

User ID: 20940257
Canada
03/03/2013 01:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Posted this on the other thread, thought it was worth sharing here -

According to the link below, two other houses have been evacuated. The residents had 20 — 30 minutes to grab some personal belongings, and will likely never be allowed to return!

[link to www.torontosun.com]

"Two nearby houses have been evacuated because the sinkhole has weakened the ground under them, and their residents probably will never be allowed inside again, Jessica Damico of Hillsborough County Fire Rescue said on Saturday.

These residents were allowed 20 to 30 minutes in their homes on Saturday to gather belongings."
 Quoting: link

Something more is going on than just a typical FL sinkhole.
 Quoting: amachiavellian

— read for knowledge, not answers.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35495328
South Korea
03/03/2013 01:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
It seems to be a Hole that likes Bush.

We should feed it the rest of the Bush.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34765812
United Kingdom
03/03/2013 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Does the whole house have to fall into the hole for you to believe this story?

How much history of sink holes do you need from Florida?

You judge the emotion from the brother, saying it's not real?

I find this the most sickening thread I've ever seen.
 Quoting: InTune4529

Ya thats really sick of you to take in the ass so easily and not ask questions.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18237036

yeah and really? this is the most sickening thing you have ever read? ever?

the quality of shills has really gone down here
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/03/2013 01:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
What did those few people see that has everyone else so scared that they aren't questioning anything?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12905751
United States
03/03/2013 01:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
There also seems to be inconsistencies with the reported size of the hole (large) in relation to the house (small).

The latest I've seen is 40 feet wide by 100 feet deep for the hole.

The house looks to be about 40 feet wide or less. So if this was actually happening, the house would be very obviously to everyone who saw it DESTROYED.

Are tptb required to make their lies/foreshadowing so very blatant, so they separate out the sheep from the non-sheep?
nutmeg

United States
03/03/2013 01:43 PM

Report Abusive Post
GIVE ME A BREAK.

ALL THIS LIVE FOOTAGE, GROUND AND AERIAL AND NOT "ONE" PICTURE OF THE REAR OF THE HOUSE, SUPPOSEDLY WHERE THE BEDROOM WAS AND SANK.

TOTAL COVER-UP OF SOMETHING MUCH BIGGER GOING ON PEOPLE!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10217656

This is a crappy little house, not the White House. What's the "cover up?" What's bigger? Your thoughts?

I turned on the TV to see what they're reporting on this sinkhole, and all I could find is the media reporting on their sweet Michelle Obama...her interest in everyones diets and how wonderful it is that she was involved in the Oscars.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34464973
United States
03/03/2013 01:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Beware the disinformation agents!

So youve told your families and/or friends that somethings fishy cause there are no pics of dat dere sinkhole( due its under the house, but ok...) and for other reasons ...

This is how disnfo works:

When they demolish the house and the sinkhole is shown and your warnings are proven wrong, your credibility and image to them is harmed. You can say ten thousand things right and one thing wrong and the one thing wrong harms your credibility regardless of the things right you said. You just end up looking like a person who cant think rationally and whose word and warnings cant be trusted. The purpose of disinfo is to undermine those seeking truth.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34464973

Good point.

There is MORE TO THIS STORY than the hole.

The entire coverage of it smells of either piss poor reporting (remember, this story has gone worldwide, not just local), a spin story, a cover-up, or fill-in-the-blank (more speculation welcome).

nice try

I was referring to you as the OP of this thread, and to those agreeing with you, and to those who would follow you and naively take the viewpoint that something is wrong with the sinkhole story and thereby fall into the disinfo trap of this thread.

GLP