Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,642 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 285,875
Pageviews Today: 466,081Threads Today: 153Posts Today: 2,651
06:41 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Why are there no photos of the Florida sinkhole that swallowed the guy in his bed?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34765812
United Kingdom
03/03/2013 01:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Why are there no photos of the Florida sinkhole that swallowed the guy in his bed?
WHERE IS THE HOLE?

SHOW ME!

tantrum

someone last night said they lived 20 minutes from the house - any news?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30904903
United States
03/03/2013 01:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Why are there no photos of the Florida sinkhole that swallowed the guy in his bed?
does it look like this?

[link to www.baynews9.com]

I watched the live feed this morning, never saw any part of the house collapsed.
Angelic_Warrior

User ID: 23290196
United States
03/03/2013 01:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Something about this story just doesn't add up.

Sure, sink holes happen...
Yes, the grieving brother seems sincere...

But:
Why no photos?
Why no video?
Why no rescue workers entering the home?
Why no attempt at retrieving the body?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35297231

My thoughts exactly!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13261022

Ta Da!! applause2

If this story is real.. it bends the mind to imagine the horror of it all.

It's hard to grieve or mourn with no pics.. we've been burnt so many times.

We have a condo on the E. Coast in Fl. (not there now) I know sinkholes are not unusual, but to fall into one so deep that you can not be heard?? Twilight Zone Material.
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
I Corinthians 2:14

God doesn't choose favorites.. They choose HIM

It is not the greatness of my faith that moves mountains but my faith in the greatness of God
nutmeg

User ID: 35189740
United States
03/03/2013 01:47 PM

Report Abusive Post
There also seems to be inconsistencies with the reported size of the hole (large) in relation to the house (small).

The latest I've seen is 40 feet wide by 100 feet deep for the hole.

The house looks to be about 40 feet wide or less. So if this was actually happening, the house would be very obviously to everyone who saw it DESTROYED.

Are tptb required to make their lies/foreshadowing so very blatant, so they separate out the sheep from the non-sheep?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12905751

The guy and his bed fell into a hole that was only about 15 feet wide. But engineers determined it is more likely about 50 feet wide underground, and 50 feet deep.
WTF
User ID: 29978328
United States
Report Abusive Post
My mom lives in Florida and about 50 miles away from Seffner (sp?). Anyway, sinkholes happen all the time there and usually it ends up devouring the whole house.

This is a cover up or diversion tactic. Or both.
Obiwanbeeohbee

User ID: 28634688
United States

Report Abusive Post
Okay, I think I've got this one figured out - what was to have been a large undertaking in summarily extracting Jeb Bush from his home and dispatched
'elsewhere', a civilian was taken in his stead.

Jeb had angered many Union folks after his February 27 Twitter message concerning the jailing of Elba Esther Gordillo the leader of the Teachers Union in Mexico.
Union members on both sides of the border were upset to see him spreading the word on Elba's shameful activities.

[link to twitter.com (secure)]
[link to news.yahoo.com]

Coordinating efforts, sympathetic Unions plotted to kidnap Jeb Bush in an act of revenge and to ensure that he would not be available for the next (or any) presidential election.

The Janitors Union of Virginia absconded with a trailer full of failed DARPA experiments, namely the Robo-Mole - a ten-inch high earth mover with a collective ease for burrowing
and passing dirt off from one R-M to another (and so on). One alone could not fulfill the task they had in mind but with as many as they held the deed was as good as done.

Note: Many good people were yelled at for stealing this Top Secret video of a DARPA Robotics Conference - Instructing Engineers and Robo-Techs on their
desire to fuse mole abilities with robotics.

The plan was to burrow from underneath the broom closet in Hangar 12 at the MacDill AFB -
utilizing the six thousand Robo-Moles to cut their way across Florida to the home of Jeb Bush and take him to the nearest ET3 station
(200 feet underneath the Sleeping Beauty castle in Disneyworld).

[link to www.et3.com]
[link to www.digitaltrends.com]

The Pleiadian-funded ET3 tube/tunnel system was built by many Union hands and therefore its inner-workings quite well known to them. Well enough to pull off such a plot.

From the Disneyworld ET3 station Jeb would be sent to the Tijuana ET3 and sold off to the highest bidding Cartel (who, rumor has it would have committed him to a life of pressing out
Churro dough for theme parks all over the world).

Thread: Police discover passage the length of 8 football pitches running under Mexico border... and it even has a hydraulic elevator
[link to www.capitalchurros.com]

Something went horribly wrong when the R-Ms made a collective mis-step and instead burrowed under the known home of one Jeff Bush.
He was collected without a thought as the R-Ms had no way of distinguishing the mistake they had made.

It wasn't until Jeff was delivered to the Sleeping Beauty ET3 that the Union thugs found they had the wrong man.
By this time the CIA caught on to the outrageous plan and took control of the situation.
The black-op Union agents were arrested but released within hours of capture with a substantial pay raise waiting for them above ground.

There was no way to return Jeff to his normal day to day life after the embarrassing amount of damage the R-Ms had done to his home and the lower regions of Florida.
He would have blown the whistle on the evil-doers and exposed quite a bit more than the government would have been comfortable with.
Instead he was whisked across the country on an EvacTube hurtling 6,000 miles an hour to the ET3 station in Salinas California.
From there CIA made a pit stop at the In N Out Burger (they were hungry apparently). The next stop was to be the ET3 in Honolulu, Hawaii.

Once in Hawaii Jeff was briefed on what was to become of him on this world -
he was to be projected through the Niihau Stargate (which oddly enough rests on an assemblage of Lei lines and not the typical ley lines found throughout the world).

Thread: Stargate or Missile? Mysterious bubble light burst over Hawaii

The Stargate rests within the extinct volcano found on Niihau (the Forbidden Island). Calculations were made in advance, discovering that Alternative Earth #VB-6831-200 was indeed identical to our known Earth but in this version Jeff Bush would have never been born but could very well be introduced to this time fold with the assistance of heavy media play.

On this side we have seen his sad demise but on the other he has been re-united with his family as a long-lost brother they never saw coming and an absolute gift.
Conveniently, in this Alternative Earth we find his father too old and mixed up to recall such a birth ever taking place-chalking it up to a night of passion somewhere in Korea during the war...

:tube_talk:
 Quoting: Jinxy McDeath

Sounds legit.
"A common mistake people make, when trying to design something that is completely foolproof, is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools" - Douglas Adams
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5331384
Canada
03/03/2013 01:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
"He said crews' goal for Sunday is to knock down the house, and on Monday they will clear the debris as much as possible to allow officials and engineers to see the sinkhole in the open."

[link to www.cbc.ca]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12905751
United States
03/03/2013 01:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am going to keep ask this until I see it...

What does Jeff Bush look like?
Has anyone seen a picture of Jeff Bush?
Did Jeff Bush have a driver's license photo?
Did Jeff Bush have any friends with a photo of him?

I'm on it...

yessir

[link to www.hcso.tampa.fl.us]

Name: BUSH, JEFFREY S
DOB: 07/21/1975
Booking #: 00055671
Arrest Date: 10/06/2000
Race: W
Sex: M
Ethnicity: N

Eyes Hair Build Current Age Height Weight

HAZ BRO SLE 37 5'05 131

Arrest Reason:
1) OPERATING UNREGISTERED VEHICLE
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30930447

Good job, soldier! 'Course, the Hillsboroough County Sheriff's server is now too busy to show that (or they just put up that page, and aren't letting people in right now). This thing stinks to high heaven!

burnit
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35488563
Brazil
03/03/2013 01:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
north-americans are funny.

You guys got the balls to videotape a cat 5 tornado from 100 feet away and yet chicken out at the edge of a hole that didn't do any visible structural damage to its surroundings..

(that was one ironic remark, for those 'sarcastically disabled')
yeah OP, strange stuff.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/03/2013 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
There also seems to be inconsistencies with the reported size of the hole (large) in relation to the house (small).

The house looks to be about 40 feet wide or less. So if this was actually happening, the house would be very obviously to everyone who saw it DESTROYED.

Are tptb required to make their lies/foreshadowing so very blatant, so they separate out the sheep from the non-sheep?

The guy and his bed fell into a hole that was only about 15 feet wide. But engineers determined it is more likely about 50 feet wide underground, and 50 feet deep.
 Quoting: nutmeg

Did the sinkhole punch a hole through the concrete slab, Nutmeg?

5a
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 35297231
United States
03/03/2013 01:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah....too unstable to allow a search, but stable enough for heavy equipment to move right on in and start bulldozing.
 Quoting: Skepticnumberone

Seriously? Bulldozing on unstable ground? That makes absolutely no sense if there's a potential gaping underground hole under the house!

Candy Crowley from CNN asked the same question on air this morning...The official said it was safe on the street where the bulldozer was.

Hmmm, but it is so unstable that some neighbors were under mandatory evacuation.
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
north-americans are funny.

You guys got the balls to videotape a cat 5 tornado from 100 feet away and yet chicken out at the edge of a hole that didn't do any visible structural damage to its surroundings..

(that was one ironic remark, for those 'sarcastically disabled')
yeah OP, strange stuff.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35488563

That's not US, that's the illumnutties. You got them too, Brazil, despite having one of the best-looking flags in the world.

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35458505
Germany
Report Abusive Post
is he still in the hole?

local authorities are unable to recover a body from a 7 meter deep hole.
this is way beyond ridiculousness. gemme a break.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 35297231
United States
03/03/2013 01:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
"He said crews' goal for Sunday is to knock down the house, and on Monday they will clear the debris as much as possible to allow officials and engineers to see the sinkhole in the open."

[link to www.cbc.ca]
 Quoting: AnonymousGirl

The didn't even accomplish that goal! The back half of the house (where they now say the hole is) is still in tact.

Why did they only work for an hour or so today?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32938997
United States
03/03/2013 01:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
*sigh* Everything's a conspiracy on this forum.
Deejay

User ID: 35095959
South Africa
03/03/2013 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

That's what I was wondering. Surely the house had a concrete foundation???

Last Edited by Deejay from Earth on 03/03/2013 01:55 PM
Know Thyself.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
03/03/2013 01:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.cbc.ca]

The didn't even accomplish that goal! The back half of the house (where they now say the hole is) is still in tact.

Why did they only work for an hour or so today?

Good question.

So I haven't gone through the whole thread. Was anyone able to find a photo? I searched a bit today, and any article I find has pictures of other sinkholes from around the world, not of this one.
Kybeam
User ID: 27604421
United States
03/03/2013 01:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
He fell onto the single rail of a mach two secret government train. A major disaster to the hidden powers of the world. Must be controlled.

agent
Anonymous Coward
Canada
03/03/2013 01:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32938997

Asking questions does not make something a conspiracy. If there is no photo of this sinkhole, then yes, it's odd. Anyone who thinks otherwise...I'm not sure why they'd even be on a site like this.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10217656
United States
03/03/2013 01:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

Kybeam
User ID: 27604421
United States
03/03/2013 02:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'm on it...

yessir

HAZ BRO SLE 37 5'05 131

Arrest Reason:

Good job, soldier! 'Course, the Hillsboroough County Sheriff's server is now too busy to show that (or they just put up that page, and aren't letting people in right now). This thing stinks to high heaven!

He's too good looking to be from that Bush family.

burnit
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18237036
United States
03/03/2013 02:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't get it. Here is what I am finding wrong with this story:

1) Where's the hole?
2) The guy's "brother" shed no tears when interviewed the other day on TV. Another crisis actor.
3) First thing that is done today is the flag being taken down? What is the meaning of that??
4) The "brother" has a stuffed lamb. Could this lamb be a symbol for the sheeple to believe this hoax? Lamb=Sheep
5) There is another perfect photo op of the brother "grieving".
6) I read somewhere else that the condemned sign on the house is actually a sign used for condemned drug houses. WTF??
7) Why are some of the windows boarded up with cardboard?
8) They rushed to demolish this house, but now they are only going to work an hour or two today and come back tomorrow to finish the job? Do they want to do it during the day so that not too many bystanders will be able to watch this because the bystanders and tv viewers will be at work?
9) The names in this story are very strange; Jeff Bush, and Larry Madrid?
9) The hole is supposedly 20-30 ft wide? That house is too small to have a bedroom that large.
10) No photos!!

This is definitely a very fishy story.

wtf
 Quoting: Anonomus Koward

There breifing cpl vance to come down from sandy crook and make statements that conspiracy people will be sought after and prostituted by the fullest extent of the law and further, this operation will go dark and no cameras, news out till we have the situation under control.

Its a made for tv event.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23229603
United States
03/03/2013 02:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32938997

Asking questions does not make something a conspiracy. If there is no photo of this sinkhole, then yes, it's odd. Anyone who thinks otherwise...I'm not sure why they'd even be on a site like this.

But why do you think that it's so important for the people there to make sure they get a picture of the sinkhole published? Just to satisfy people like you? You really think they give a shit if you believe it or not?
nutmeg

United States
03/03/2013 02:04 PM

Report Abusive Post

Quoting: nutmeg

5a

Punch? The only thing I know about sinkholes is that the ground gives way. That house did not have a basement. It was built on a slab...a piece of concrete. It is obviously a very cheaply built home.

Watch this sinkhole in Taiwan. [link to www.cnn.com]

Another on a street:
[link to www.cnn.com]

Last Edited by nutmeg on 03/03/2013 02:09 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30930447
United States
03/03/2013 02:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'm on it...

yessir

HAZ BRO SLE 37 5'05 131

Arrest Reason:

burnit

GLP "captures" posted links and acts like a proxy to other sites. The Sheriff's server doesn't seem to like that for some reason.

Just google "HCSO", click the first link that comes up, and enter Jeffrey Bush's above info (don't forget to do the captcha). After that, the page will refresh and look the same, but just scroll down.

If you want to see his brother's rap sheet, just enter Jeremy N Bush White Male. He has two arrests listed, and one of them is REALLY revealing...
Rabid Wolf

User ID: 32974918
United States
03/03/2013 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah....too unstable to allow a search, but stable enough for heavy equipment to move right on in and start bulldozing.
 Quoting: Skepticnumberone

Seriously? Bulldozing on unstable ground? That makes absolutely no sense if there's a potential gaping underground hole under the house!

Candy Crowley from CNN asked the same question on air this morning...The official said it was safe on the street where the bulldozer was.

Hmmm, but it is so unstable that some neighbors were under mandatory evacuation.

I never saw a bulldozer on any of the videos. Just the excavator parked on the street.

As for how much of the house was torn down, I would guess that the bucket can not reach far enough from the street to get the back of the house.

Personally I think they fucked it all up using an excavator with just a scoop bucket attached and not a claw attachment.

Last Edited by Rabid Wolf on 03/03/2013 02:08 PM
blueflowers

User ID: 35495314
United States
03/03/2013 02:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is this the reconditioning conditioning of the U.S., just believe what you are told, when you are told, and move along, don't question, and don't expect anything more?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35254806

I think it is quit the opposite. Someone is conditioning us Not to believe anything we read, hear or see with our own eyes. This has become increasingly prevalent since the Sandy hook hoax. IMO a sinkhole in Florida would fill with water considering... You can't even be buried in the ground in FLA?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5366990

Good point. Maybe these tricks are more Derren Brown (revelation of the method of fakery), and less David Copperfield (corny show magic to fool people, performed by a rapist).
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32061884
United States
03/03/2013 02:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
The news your watching isn't real. Get over it.
nutmeg

United States
03/03/2013 02:10 PM

Report Abusive Post

I'm on it...

yessir

HAZ BRO SLE 37 5'05 131

Arrest Reason:

burnit

GLP "captures" posted links and acts like a proxy to other sites. The Sheriff's server doesn't seem to like that for some reason.

Just google "HCSO", click the first link that comes up, and enter Jeffrey Bush's above info (don't forget to do the captcha). After that, the page will refresh and look the same, but just scroll down.

If you want to see his brother's rap sheet, just enter Jeremy N Bush White Male. He has two arrests listed, and one of them is REALLY revealing...

So Jeffrey is the victim, correct?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2402379
United States
03/03/2013 02:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
just the facts, maam, just the facts.

GLP