Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,242 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 847,067
Pageviews Today: 1,404,446Threads Today: 577Posts Today: 9,919
02:19 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Why are there no photos of the Florida sinkhole that swallowed the guy in his bed?

Kybeam
User ID: 27604421
United States
03/03/2013 02:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Why are there no photos of the Florida sinkhole that swallowed the guy in his bed?
Why hasn't a video camera with a light on it been dropped in the hole to see this cavern they describe?
Imagine this same scene with a cute child in the hole and a grieving soccer mom and her ex-collage basket ball player husband who works at a bank demanding action.
Fishy....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30930447
United States
03/03/2013 02:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Why are there no photos of the Florida sinkhole that swallowed the guy in his bed?
Yes, Jeffrey is the victim.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10217656
United States
03/03/2013 02:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

The latest I've seen is 40 feet wide by 100 feet deep for the hole.

The house looks to be about 40 feet wide or less. So if this was actually happening, the house would be very obviously to everyone who saw it DESTROYED.

Are tptb required to make their lies/foreshadowing so very blatant, so they separate out the sheep from the non-sheep?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12905751

The guy and his bed fell into a hole that was only about 15 feet wide. But engineers determined it is more likely about 50 feet wide underground, and 50 feet deep.
 Quoting: nutmeg

Did the sinkhole punch a hole through the concrete slab, Nutmeg?

5a

Punch? The only thing I know about sinkholes is that the ground gives way. That house did not have a basement. It was built on a slab...a piece of concrete.

Watch this sinkhole in Taiwan. [link to www.cnn.com]

Another on a street:
[link to www.cnn.com]

I GIVE A RATS ASS ABOUT A SINKHOLE IN TAIWAN OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

SO THE HOUSE IN FLORIDA HAD NO BASEMENT.....JUST A CONCRETE SLAB......

HOW CAN A PART OF A SLAB GIVE WAY TO A SINK HOLE, SWALLOW A MAN IN A REAR BEDROOM WITHOUT DISTURBING ANY WALLS OR THE ROOF LINE OF THE HOUSE???? ONLY WAY WOULD BE A HOLE PUNCHED IN THE SLAB AWAY FROM FOUNDATION WALLS.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5331384
Canada
03/03/2013 02:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am going to keep ask this until I see it...

What does Jeff Bush look like?
Has anyone seen a picture of Jeff Bush?
Did Jeff Bush have a driver's license photo?
Did Jeff Bush have any friends with a photo of him?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35297231

I'm on it...

yessir

[link to www.hcso.tampa.fl.us]

Name: BUSH, JEFFREY S
DOB: 07/21/1975
Booking #: 00055671
Arrest Date: 10/06/2000
Race: W
Sex: M
Ethnicity: N

Eyes Hair Build Current Age Height Weight

HAZ BRO SLE 37 5'05 131

Arrest Reason:
1) OPERATING UNREGISTERED VEHICLE
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30930447

Good job, soldier! 'Course, the Hillsboroough County Sheriff's server is now too busy to show that (or they just put up that page, and aren't letting people in right now). This thing stinks to high heaven!

burnit

GLP "captures" posted links and acts like a proxy to other sites. The Sheriff's server doesn't seem to like that for some reason.

Just google "HCSO", click the first link that comes up, and enter Jeffrey Bush's above info (don't forget to do the captcha). After that, the page will refresh and look the same, but just scroll down.

If you want to see his brother's rap sheet, just enter Jeremy N Bush White Male. He has two arrests listed, and one of them is REALLY revealing...

If I'm looking at the right one, he has had a LOT of charges.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23657849
United States
03/03/2013 02:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Did anyone see Fox News showing the pink teddy bear being pulled out of the house? They said "How heart wrenching" that a pink teddy bear was being pulled out. MSM playing on the heart strings of the sheep.

I have one questions. Why does a 37 man have a pink teddy bear??
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33415823

A pink teddy bear? Oh FFS!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18237036
United States
03/03/2013 02:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

Obviously another training exercise like at sandy hook
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33142471
Canada
03/03/2013 02:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am going to keep ask this until I see it...

What does Jeff Bush look like?
Has anyone seen a picture of Jeff Bush?
Did Jeff Bush have a driver's license photo?
Did Jeff Bush have any friends with a photo of him?

Hey fuck face, we have better things to do then figure out the answers to questions YOU could figure out so shut the fuck up and answer your own questions.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30930447
United States
03/03/2013 02:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'm on it...

yessir

Name: BUSH, JEFFREY S
DOB: 07/21/1975
Booking #: 00055671
Arrest Date: 10/06/2000
Race: W
Sex: M
Ethnicity: N

Eyes Hair Build Current Age Height Weight

HAZ BRO SLE 37 5'05 131

Arrest Reason:
1) OPERATING UNREGISTERED VEHICLE

Good job, soldier! 'Course, the Hillsboroough County Sheriff's server is now too busy to show that (or they just put up that page, and aren't letting people in right now). This thing stinks to high heaven!

burnit

GLP "captures" posted links and acts like a proxy to other sites. The Sheriff's server doesn't seem to like that for some reason.

Just google "HCSO", click the first link that comes up, and enter Jeffrey Bush's above info (don't forget to do the captcha). After that, the page will refresh and look the same, but just scroll down.

If you want to see his brother's rap sheet, just enter Jeremy N Bush White Male. He has two arrests listed, and one of them is REALLY revealing...

If I'm looking at the right one, he has had a LOT of charges.
 Quoting: AnonymousGirl

Then you've got the right one... cool2

Compare Jeremy Bush's arrest pic to this one: [link to i2.cdn.turner.com]

Notice the ears and nose?
nutmeg

User ID: 35189740
United States
Report Abusive Post
Did anyone see Fox News showing the pink teddy bear being pulled out of the house? They said "How heart wrenching" that a pink teddy bear was being pulled out. MSM playing on the heart strings of the sheep.

I have one questions. Why does a 37 man have a pink teddy bear??
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33415823

A pink teddy bear? Oh FFS!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23657849

A two year old lives in the house.

Last Edited by nutmeg on 03/03/2013 02:25 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

HOW CAN A PART OF A SLAB GIVE WAY TO A SINK HOLE, SWALLOW A MAN IN A REAR BEDROOM WITHOUT DISTURBING ANY WALLS OR THE ROOF LINE OF THE HOUSE????

DOES ANYONE HAVE A LEGITIMATE ANSWER OTHER THEN ENGINEERING ILLITERATE "NUTMEG"???
Anonymous Coward
Canada
03/03/2013 02:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
The news your watching isn't real. Get over it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32061884

It is real. I can see it with my own eyes. The story is whats fucked. But they are actually demonlishing a house. i know its hard to believe at first but shut the fuck up and stop twisting the word real. This IS real they ARE demolishing a house. But there is no sink hole. SO PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU USELESS PILE OF SHIT.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/03/2013 02:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
And who is the rescue person who pulled Jeremy Bush out of the hole? Where is he? Why isn't he being interviewed!

As in al fake phony training exercises they need a hero to parade in front of the camera to extort peoples emotion. So ya, where's the hero who rescued the dude from the hole and why don't we see his shit all over the screen like we did with sandy hook peep gene what the fucks his name.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
03/03/2013 02:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

HOW CAN A PART OF A SLAB GIVE WAY TO A SINK HOLE, SWALLOW A MAN IN A REAR BEDROOM WITHOUT DISTURBING ANY WALLS OR THE ROOF LINE OF THE HOUSE????

DOES ANYONE HAVE A LEGITIMATE ANSWER OTHER THEN ENGINEERING ILLITERATE "NUTMEG"???
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10217656

I see where you are going with this and you are doing it the wrong way. First of all, a sinkwhole can swallow an entire house let alone a tiny slab of concrete, second we have no material anywhere in the world that would not be "swallowed" if a big enough sink hole were to form. FFS DO SOME FUCKING RESEARCH.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
03/03/2013 02:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
And who is the rescue person who pulled Jeremy Bush out of the hole? Where is he? Why isn't he being interviewed!

As in al fake phony training exercises they need a hero to parade in front of the camera to extort peoples emotion. So ya, where's the hero who rescued the dude from the hole and why don't we see his shit all over the screen like we did with sandy hook peep gene what the fucks his name.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18237036

Sandy hook used to fuck your mother.
nutmeg

United States
03/03/2013 02:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

The guy and his bed fell into a hole that was only about 15 feet wide. But engineers determined it is more likely about 50 feet wide underground, and 50 feet deep.

5a

Punch? The only thing I know about sinkholes is that the ground gives way. That house did not have a basement. It was built on a slab...a piece of concrete.

Watch this sinkhole in Taiwan. [link to www.cnn.com]

Another on a street:
[link to www.cnn.com]

I GIVE A RATS ASS ABOUT A SINKHOLE IN TAIWAN OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

HOW CAN A PART OF A SLAB GIVE WAY TO A SINK HOLE, SWALLOW A MAN IN A REAR BEDROOM WITHOUT DISTURBING ANY WALLS OR THE ROOF LINE OF THE HOUSE???? ONLY WAY WOULD BE A HOLE PUNCHED IN THE SLAB AWAY FROM FOUNDATION WALLS.

How did just part of the Taiwan temple floor collapse? The building did not.

Last Edited by nutmeg on 03/03/2013 02:30 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31502190
United States
03/03/2013 02:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Does anyone know where this house falls on the ley line grid?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35495813
United States
03/03/2013 02:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
HOW CAN A PART OF A SLAB GIVE WAY TO A SINK HOLE

I am only replying to the aspect of the concrete slab. Bare in mind, I do indeed think something of this story reeks of bullshit.

A concrete slab of a house foundation does not have rebar in it, as do roads and bridges. If the home is a cheap home, that slab may also be just a few inches thick. It is made to be a floor, not a load bearing aspect of building. It's just concrete, no reinforcement. If what is underneath that slab suddenly falls, ie sinkhole, a foundation slab is not going to stay in-tact, it just does not work that way, not when the concrete has no stucture inside of it.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/03/2013 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

I see where you are going with this and you are doing it the wrong way. First of all, a sinkwhole can swallow an entire house let alone a tiny slab of concrete, second we have no material anywhere in the world that would not be "swallowed" if a big enough sink hole were to form. FFS DO SOME FUCKING RESEARCH.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33142471

WOW SOME PEOPLE ARE REAL BRAIN SURGEONS.

DID I ASK HOW A FUCKEN SINKHOLE WORKS SHIT-FOR-BRAINS?

NO!

CONCENTRATE ON ONE PARTICULAR HOUSE NOW. THE ONE THIS WHOLE TOPIC IS ABOUT, THE HOUSE IN FLORIDA.

GET THE PICTURE NOW?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35489099
United States
03/03/2013 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
DON'T BELIEVE WHAT YOU SEE!

BELIEVE WHAT YOU DON'T
SEE!

THAT'S AN ORDER....yessir
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/03/2013 02:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
copy and the paste the shit below into google map and have a look.

240 FAITHWAY DR SEFFNER, FL

Do a google earth to see it from the sky. At least you see it before the minitrue story came out.
nerd
User ID: 31855582
United States
03/03/2013 02:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe it's a test.

We are going to tell you that a 20ft wide 100ft deep hole suddenly appeared in a bedroom and ate a man alive.

We will provide you with 24 hr round the clock coverage of an small abandoned house that is structrually intact and say that the 'sinkhole' is inside, but not let you see it.

Start the clock.
Monitor the Reactions.

Just a thought...
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/03/2013 02:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
If this is "Florida's finest" and I was at the bottom of a sink hole, I would prefer my brother with a shovel trying to rescue me.
 Quoting: R&y

God no kidding.
nutmeg

United States
03/03/2013 02:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Deejay

That's what I was wondering. Surely the house had a concrete foundation???

Last Edited by nutmeg on 03/03/2013 02:41 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28976663
United States
03/03/2013 02:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
what I don't understand if sinkholes are so common in Florida why is this such a big story getting full MSM coverage it doesn't look like much, seems like it would just be a local news story? I think it's ridiculous for these guys to go there and work one hour what a joke..When we wake up tomorrow it will probably be all finished and all we will get is that they found this guys ID!
nutmeg

United States
03/03/2013 02:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Deejay

That's what I was wondering. Surely the house had a concrete foundation???

Last Edited by nutmeg on 03/03/2013 02:42 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/03/2013 02:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
CNN just titled a news clip of this story as "Sinkhole saga ends".

This whole thing reeks of absolute bullshit, so thick I can smell it through the internet.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35495813

Right. "Sinkhole Saga Ends"? What, so they don't have to show us the hole? This is complete and absolute utter bullshit! grumpy2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12905751
United States
03/03/2013 02:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
This sounds epic.

"Larry Madrid, president of Madrid Engineering Group of Bartow, also was brought in to help devise a plan for stabilizing the sinkhole. He said the engineering group has investigated several thousand sinkholes in Florida. He called this collapse “unprecedented.’’

Madrid said the sinkhole is still shifting and its sides are very steep, meaning the soil will continue to collapse into the hole. Until that happens, excavation will be hampered or impossible."

Wonder how much they're paying people to lie about this? Not that LARRY is lying, of course.

1rof1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35495813
United States
03/03/2013 02:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe it's a test.

We are going to tell you that a 20ft wide 100ft deep hole suddenly appeared in a bedroom and ate a man alive.

We will provide you with 24 hr round the clock coverage of an small abandoned house that is structrually intact and say that the 'sinkhole' is inside, but not let you see it.

Start the clock.
Monitor the Reactions.

Just a thought...
 Quoting: nerd 31855582

And by the resulting ratio factor of reactions, they know if their training of the masses has worked, or not.

I am under the sincere impression that they have .......... succeeded.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12905751
United States
03/03/2013 02:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
CNN just titled a news clip of this story as "Sinkhole saga ends".

This whole thing reeks of absolute bullshit, so thick I can smell it through the internet.

Right. "Sinkhole Saga Ends"? What, so they don't have to show us the hole? This is complete and absolute utter bullshit! grumpy2
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23657849

Has it ended for the neighbors they supposedly made move out? I guess the mulah they got will make up for the inconvenience.

GLPites, I hope you SHRED THIS! It's a lead up to something much bigger...
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/03/2013 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
HOW CAN A PART OF A SLAB GIVE WAY TO A SINK HOLE

I am only replying to the aspect of the concrete slab. Bare in mind, I do indeed think something of this story reeks of bullshit.

A concrete slab of a house foundation does not have rebar in it, as do roads and bridges. If the home is a cheap home, that slab may also be just a few inches thick. It is made to be a floor, not a load bearing aspect of building. It's just concrete, no reinforcement. If what is underneath that slab suddenly falls, ie sinkhole, a foundation slab is not going to stay in-tact, it just does not work that way, not when the concrete has no stucture inside of it.

GOOD EXPLANATION BUT AGAIN, THE HOUSE IN FLORIDA SHOWED NO EXTERIOR SIGNS OF FOUNDATION COLLAPSE WHICH MEANS THE BEDROOM JEFF BUSH WAS IN HAD TO BE AWAY FROM ANY LOAD BEARING WALLS.

THIS CONTRADICTS REPORTS THAT SAY IT WAS A "BACK BEDROOM" ALL THE WAY IN THE REAR OF THE HOUSE. THE HOLE IS ALSO BEING REPORTED TO BE LARGER THEN THE BEDROOM COULD HAVE BEEN FOR THAT SIZE HOME.

GLP