Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,339 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 40,031
Pageviews Today: 86,569Threads Today: 34Posts Today: 813
01:19 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

WTF? Drones Can Detect if Citizen is Armed...

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34117550
United States
03/03/2013 01:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WTF? Drones Can Detect if Citizen is Armed...
I don't want no drone over me for proof
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28870983

Maybe your the reason we need drones then... Ever think of that one?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34117550

you shills are hand picked and smart.....

Im the insane one, not a shill... Cant be both, sorry.. So that makes you the shill or doomnerd you pic..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28689320
United States
03/03/2013 01:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Now you know why the Corporations are all selling the latest handheld gadgets - you thought it was for your convenience, but what it was really for was tracking you.

turn off, shut down and go live life.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/03/2013 01:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't want no drone over me for proof

Im the insane one, not a shill... Cant be both, sorry.. So that makes you the shill or doomnerd you pic..

And no im not " hand picked" im going to assume you mean by the gov. But i suppose that would be a conspiracy theory in its self around here though, with me thinking the way i do and having no ties to the gov. Other then paying my damn taxes..

Yes i am smart..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28689320
United States
03/03/2013 01:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
when I was a kid, we didn't have cell phones, computers or even GPS - I'm still here.

You learn how to fend for yourself -
DigitalTrauma

User ID: 1330824
United States
03/03/2013 01:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why do you have such a big issue with this? I mean wtf, a drone flies over my head and detects a gun now im marked as having a gun but the gov. Already know this because i obtained it legaly..

We have sick ppl in this world incase you havnt noticed and you want protection from them yet you act like a little bitch. I dont have shito hide, you want to read all my emails, listen to my phone conversation, watch me cross the street go right ahead. Why dont i care? Cause im not doing anything thats not legal..

As long as i can leave my house when ever i want, not be told what i cant watch, play any type of game i want etc.. Im all good.

Any way if some one was to run up on me and i had to defend my self i would love that drone to be over me for proof.

I guess you missed the part where they tested Martial Law in New Jersey during the Hurricane...? And how Fema bailed...

OR how during the last snow storm the a Gov signed an executive order for people to stay inside...
Driving at anytime during the established hours would land you in Jail or a huge fine.

Or how they are doing Military exercise all over the country in towns and cities.
(Everyone used to laugh at the people earlier in the decade saying it was happening in their booney towns).

But thats ok right..Because first it was to save us from the imaginary Terrorists, what now its for the common man and citizen? Um historical cliche here....

Anyway be a good pet; you'll be fine, until it IS your turn.
Well unless you chose to be a turncoat.

They are testing all over the place.

Dont worry soon you wont be able to leave, and can see how crazy we all are when Obama interrupts your TV, Game, Cell phone call and Alarm clock all at the same time to tell you to remain calm and stay home.. Then turns your power off.

BTW Here is something for exactly what you just said... Hey "AS LONG AS YOU CAN STILL" as you said....right?

------

When the Nazis came for the communists,
I remained silent;
I was not a communist.

When they locked up the social democrats,
I remained silent;
I was not a social democrat.

When they came for the trade unionists,
I did not speak out;
I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for the Jews,
I remained silent;
I wasn't a Jew.

When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak out.

------

There are many versions of it; take your pick. don't get smart and say im not communist etc.. Then ur missing the entire point.
Dear Optimist,Pessimists,and Realists,
While you guys were busy arguing about the glass of water, I drank it...
Sincerly the Opportunist.
DigitalTrauma

User ID: 1330824
United States
03/03/2013 01:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

And no im not " hand picked" im going to assume you mean by the gov. But i suppose that would be a conspiracy theory in its self around here though, with me thinking the way i do and having no ties to the gov. Other then paying my damn taxes..

Yes i am smart..

Right so your pretty much telling us you really have no reason for being on GLP other then for entertainment...

I call troll

If you're not then you wont continue.
Dear Optimist,Pessimists,and Realists,
While you guys were busy arguing about the glass of water, I drank it...
Sincerly the Opportunist.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35499984
United States
03/03/2013 01:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have a feeling that eventually all guns will have to be locked up at gun clubs and ranges. You'll have to sign it out and return it by 8:00pm. And there will be designated areas where you can shoot. They'll have the technology to detect a gun shot anywhere in the country. fire a shot outside of gov approved facilities and the drone operator will dispatch a swat squad to pick you up. I really think thats where all this is headed.

Yet they'll have a device that cuts your head off or kills your instantly.

It will run 24/7.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/03/2013 01:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why do you have such a big issue with this? I mean wtf, a drone flies over my head and detects a gun now im marked as having a gun but the gov. Already know this because i obtained it legaly..

We have sick ppl in this world incase you havnt noticed and you want protection from them yet you act like a little bitch. I dont have shito hide, you want to read all my emails, listen to my phone conversation, watch me cross the street go right ahead. Why dont i care? Cause im not doing anything thats not legal..

As long as i can leave my house when ever i want, not be told what i cant watch, play any type of game i want etc.. Im all good.

Any way if some one was to run up on me and i had to defend my self i would love that drone to be over me for proof.

I guess you missed the part where they tested Martial Law in New Jersey during the Hurricane...? And how Fema bailed...

OR how during the last snow storm the a Gov signed an executive order for people to stay inside...
Driving at anytime during the established hours would land you in Jail or a huge fine.

Or how they are doing Military exercise all over the country in towns and cities.
(Everyone used to laugh at the people earlier in the decade saying it was happening in their booney towns).

But thats ok right..Because first it was to save us from the imaginary Terrorists, what now its for the common man and citizen? Um historical cliche here....

Anyway be a good pet; you'll be fine, until it IS your turn.
Well unless you chose to be a turncoat.

They are testing all over the place.

Dont worry soon you wont be able to leave, and can see how crazy we all are when Obama interrupts your TV, Game, Cell phone call and Alarm clock all at the same time to tell you to remain calm and stay home.. Then turns your power off.

Im on the east coast ppl got fines no arrests.. I was happy ppl got fines. Why you ask? Because they left there cars in the middle of the fucking street so it took longer for plows and made me miss more days of work then i had to..

BTW Here is something for exactly what you just said... Hey "AS LONG AS YOU CAN STILL" as you said....right?

------

When the Nazis came for the communists,
I remained silent;
I was not a communist.

When they locked up the social democrats,
I remained silent;
I was not a social democrat.

When they came for the trade unionists,
I did not speak out;
I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for the Jews,
I remained silent;
I wasn't a Jew.

When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak out.

------

There are many versions of it; take your pick. don't get smart and say im not communist etc.. Then ur missing the entire point.
 Quoting: DigitalTrauma

I guess you missed the part that it was a strong huricane and morons wanted to be out side so that we can waste more tax money trying to figure out who that moron is..

I guess its too far fetched to think that they are doing military excercises, incase some country tries to invade.... But noooo here on glp it has to be that they are getting ready to kill you.

There better be a damn good reason to interupt my game! Im sure your reason would be to take over teh world! but i will wait and see.

You are correct, as long as i can still... The day i cant do that is the day i will "wake up?" i think thats how you shills put it..
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/03/2013 01:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes i am smart..

Right so your pretty much telling us you really have no reason for being on GLP other then for entertainment...

I call troll

No... I choose to continue. Yea i come here for entertainment, i want to be on the up and up on how tptb will prevail.. And of course to see whats the doom of the day, who knows it may happen, right?
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/03/2013 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes i am smart..

I call troll

No... I choose to continue. Yea i come here for entertainment, i want to be on the up and up on how tptb will prevail.. And of course to see whats the doom of the day, who knows it may happen, right?

And isnt glp for entertainment? I mean how many doom predictions came and passed? Its a good place to get other kinds of info though.
bugrebop

User ID: 20570063
United States
03/03/2013 01:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Man them drones are sweet looking. GSM, which is the encryption that most cell phones use can readily be listened to by these small suit cases that contain an LCD monitor, keyboard and two antennas. Not only can they hear you and the person you are talking to, known as duplex, but they can print out the text of the conversation. Cell phones are being compromised by hackers inventing their own devices to intercept cell phones.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/03/2013 02:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Man them drones are sweet looking. GSM, which is the encryption that most cell phones use can readily be listened to by these small suit cases that contain an LCD monitor, keyboard and two antennas. Not only can they hear you and the person you are talking to, known as duplex, but they can print out the text of the conversation. Cell phones are being compromised by hackers inventing their own devices to intercept cell phones.
 Quoting: bugrebop

Crazy aint it! I mean for them be ppl able to print in txt my conversation that will go something like this..

Ring, ring, ring...... Looks at phone, missed call " wifey"..
i call back... Hey you called? Yes honey just wanted to know what you would like for dinner.... Uummm.... How about some rice bean and chicken wings... Ok... Ok... Love you.. Love you too bye..bye..

Think i will get arresred for that? Think i care that they heard that? Fuck no... Not even if the conversation is about getting some that night, shit they can park over my house... Ill give them a show..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35481743
Germany
03/03/2013 04:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
these drones will git 'err jerb done, you whiny libtards.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35515361
United States
03/03/2013 05:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
drones can do what the tsa cannot
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35477953
United Kingdom
03/03/2013 05:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
51% of the country voted for this shit.

fucking insane. this has to end soon.
 Quoting: Ricky Retardo

Correction:
51% of the VOTES COUNTED wanted this shit.
 Quoting: Dom Diputs

51% of the ppl who decided to actually vote, and whose votes were counted.
CeeLite

User ID: 35321607
United States
03/05/2013 04:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

GLP