Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,037 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 388,903
Pageviews Today: 617,731Threads Today: 215Posts Today: 3,085
07:45 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Now that Obama said he is not a dictator, can you nuts just leave the man alone!

Rorschach

User ID: 35499797
United States
03/03/2013 02:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Now that Obama said he is not a dictator, can you nuts just leave the man alone!
History will validate everything I have said about the Obama presidency is true...again...History will see him as the most productive President in USA history.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14648539

bigcruise
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20548926
United States
03/03/2013 02:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Now that Obama said he is not a dictator, can you nuts just leave the man alone!
OP:

Why Can't Obama Bring Wall Street to Justice?

[link to www.thedailybeast.com]

Despite his populist posturing, the president has failed to pin a single top finance exec on criminal charges since the economic collapse. Are the banks too big to jail—or is Washington’s revolving door at to blame?

BECAUSE YOUR PRECIOUS IS CORRUPT.... THAT IS WHY

Even idiot Bush prosecuted bankers!!!!
s. d. butler

User ID: 974819
United States
03/03/2013 02:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
History will validate everything I have said about the Obama presidency is true...again...History will see him as the most productive President in USA history.

laugh
Debauchery

User ID: 15455863
United States
03/03/2013 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

I don't have the words.

putin
And the LORD spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.

I am an evil giraffe, and I shall eat more leaves from this tree than perhaps I should, so that other giraffes may die.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/03/2013 02:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Change this thread to PROOF OBAMA IS NOT A SAVIOR

U.S. Debt Now $136,260 Per Household—Up 50% Under Obama [link to cnsnews.com]

"The U.S. government debt, which topped $16 trillion for the first time at the close of business on Friday, now equals approximately $136,260 for every household in the country.

Just since President Barack Obama was inaugurated on Jan. 20, 2009, the debt has increased by $45,848 per household—or about 50 percent per household."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12680882
United States
03/03/2013 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

ohappy
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/03/2013 02:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
And YOU think WE are "nuts"??

Federal Court finds Obama appointees interfered with New Black Panther prosecution [link to washingtonexaminer.com]

"A federal court in Washington, DC, held last week that political appointees appointed by President Obama did interfere with the Department of Justice’s prosecution of the New Black Panther Party.

The ruling came as part of a motion by the conservative legal watch dog group Judicial Watch, who had sued the DOJ in federal court to enforce a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request for documents pertaining to the the New Black Panthers case. Judicial Watch had secured many previously unavailable documents through their suit against DOJ and were now suing for attorneys’ fees.

Obama’s DOJ had claimed Judicial Watch was not entitled to attorney’s fees since “none of the records produced in this litigation evidenced any political interference whatsoever in” how the DOJ handled the New Black Panther Party case. But United States District Court Judge Reggie Walton disagreed. Citing a “series of emails” between Obama political appointees and career Justice lawyers, Walton writes:
Rorschach

User ID: 35499797
United States
03/03/2013 02:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't have the words.

Quoting: Debauchery

OP wouldn't understand them anyway.

cheers
Dr. Lecter

User ID: 34834122
United States
03/03/2013 02:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Now that Obama said he is not a dictator, can you nuts just leave the man alone!

I WILL NOT!

obonnana
:obamaNP:
obamadick

AND YOU.... YOU ARE A....
OBOTOMY

Now be gone, BOMO!

Last Edited by Mike Ehrmantraut on 03/03/2013 02:41 PM
"Moral of the story is I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again.

==== ESTJ-a (Executive) 93% Extroverted, 82% Observant, 83% Thinking, 82% Judging,72% Assertive ====
Debauchery

User ID: 15455863
United States
03/03/2013 02:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't have the words.

Quoting: Debauchery

OP wouldn't understand them anyway.

cheers
 Quoting: Rorschach

I'm drained today.

I don't think I can handle the stupid in this thread.

It's so exhausting.
And the LORD spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.

I am an evil giraffe, and I shall eat more leaves from this tree than perhaps I should, so that other giraffes may die.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/03/2013 02:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
YOU REALLY THINK WE ARE BETTER OFF?

Let's see:

- a $16 trillion-dollar debt
[link to www.wwlp.com]

- 740k women driven from the workforce
[link to cnsnews.com]

- more Americans than ever on government assistance
HISTORIC NUMBERS
[link to blog.heritage.org]

- shrinking workforce
[link to www.newsmax.com]

- devaluing the dollar
[link to www.forbes.com]

We're better off? Really?
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/03/2013 02:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
QUESTION TO THE OP

If Obama is any different than the other presidents, why hasn't he charged ANY Wall street bankers? This report PROOVES that Obama is just another lying politician, because there is no excuse for his failure to act.

Report: Cronyism, political donations likely behind Obama, Holder failure to charge any bankers after 2008 financial meltdown
[link to dailycaller.com]

-"Despite Obama’s and Holder’s “heated rhetoric” against Wall Street (in 2009, Obama blamed the 2008 financial collapse on “reckless speculation of bankers” while Holder charged that “unscrupulous executives, Ponzi scheme operators and common criminals alike have targeted the pocketbooks and retirement accounts of middle class Americans”), they haven’t “filed a single criminal charge against any top executive of an elite financial institution”

-"The Obama administration’s decision to not appoint an independent counsel to investigate the MF Global scandal, despite more than 60 members of Congress demanding it, also reeks of cronyism, the GAI report details. Obama bundler and former Democratic New Jersy Gov. Jon Corzine was at the center of MF Global."

-"In the report, GAI details how the George W. Bush and Bill Clinton administrations both actually took down financial criminals — unlike the Obama administration. Between 2002 and 2008, for instance, GAI points out how a Bush administration task force “obtained over 1,300 corporate fraud convictions, including those of over 130 corporate vice presidents and over 200 CEOs and corporate presidents.”

-“Clinton’s DOJ prosecuted over 1,800 S&L [savings and loans] executives, senior officials, and directors, and over 1,000 of them were sent to jail,” GAI adds.
But, despite having “promised more of the same,” especially in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis, the Obama administration’s DOJ has not brought criminal charges against a single major Wall Street executive."

-“By the fall of 2011, Obama had collected more donations from Wall Street than any of the Republican candidates, and employees at Bain Capital had donated more than twice as much to Obama as they did to [Mitt] Romney, the firm’s founder,” GAI wrote in its report."

-“In the weeks before and after the Senate report on Goldman Sachs, several Goldman executives and their families made contributions to Obama’s Victory Fund and related entities and some contributors maxed out at the largest individual donation allowed, $35,800.”

-“Five senior Goldman Sachs executives wrote more than $130,000 in checks to the Obama Victory Fund,” GAI continued. “Two of these executives had never donated to Obama before and had previously only given small donations to individual candidates.”
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20548926

bump

I challenge an Obama supporter to answer this!!!

This report is extremely damning!! Anyone who supports him after reading this is a complete RETARD!!
Dr. Lecter

User ID: 34834122
United States
03/03/2013 02:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
I wrote a song about obama and his followers. It goes kinda like this:

fuuuck obama
fuuuck obamaaaa
fuuuuck obamaaaa
right in his fuckin' neck.

fuuuck the bomos
fuuuck the bomooos
fuck the booomooos
right in their fuckin' necks

thank you.
thank you very much.
"Moral of the story is I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again.

==== ESTJ-a (Executive) 93% Extroverted, 82% Observant, 83% Thinking, 82% Judging,72% Assertive ====
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12306
United States
03/03/2013 02:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
No matter what my brother does, you will always have entitled white crackers begrudging that a black man rules them. Racist motherfuckers blinded by their hate of my brothers and my sisters, too dumb to see our President is actually doing a good job.
 Quoting: TyronJones

Tyrone give it a rest.He wouldn't even make a good brother.He's half cracker man.His job is to bring down the U.S and if you are referring to that yes he is doing a great job.bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8410224
United States
03/03/2013 02:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
everyone just go your own way. it's already over.

if your woman is a cunt, kick her to the curb. if your kids are worthless shitheads, slam the door on their face.

get yourself a drink and grab some ME-time, and fuck the world, because the world is fucked.

there is no messiah coming, there are no aliens coming, there is no consciousness shift.

this is it, and most likely it will end in fire. good luck all.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21583061
United States
03/03/2013 02:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Worst "president" in US history.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/03/2013 02:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obama Refuses to Talk About Drone 'Kill List' with Ohio Reporter

How does this President justify having a "Presidential kill list"? [link to www.commondreams.org (secure)]

White House manipulates Unemployment:
Unemployment Tricks: Jobs Claim Made by 'Shrinking' Workforce

[link to www.newsmax.com]

"Last week, the White House claimed that unemployment dropped for the fifth consecutive month to 8.3 percent — the lowest it has been in nearly three years — after adding 243,000 jobs, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

But financial experts are saying the figures may have been manipulated — and that the significant drop in employment was because of the fact that the federal agency charged with computing key economic data has significantly decreased the number of Americans in the workforce."
TCS

User ID: 31194169
Canada
03/03/2013 02:57 PM

Report Abusive Post
No matter what my brother does, you will always have entitled white crackers begrudging that a black man rules them. Racist motherfuckers blinded by their hate of my brothers and my sisters, too dumb to see our President is actually doing a good job.

Sigmund Freud defined hate as an “ego state that wishes to destroy the source of its unhappiness”.
Freud was wrong about a lot of things but he was onto something there. The truth is that if every black man was removed from the US, a black man with hate would not stop hating. Same goes for whites who hates blacks. It would only get redirected and the hate would continue unabated.

Now knowing this, you have to look within and find the true source of your unhappiness. Otherwise, every time you’re around a white man/woman and they look at you with disdain (remember, white people have ego states of hate too), that will trigger your emotions to feel slighted and the vicious cycle repeats its self until you die.

The truth is this: No white man has the power to cause you to be unhappy and therefore, you should not hate the white man because hate is the ultimate source of most of your unhappiness.

People have a sixth sense about other people. When we look into someone's eyes, we see their souls. If we met and I looked into your eyes, I would see that my skin color made you unhappy and you would see me reflecting that back to you. I have no problem with black people because I’ve met enough of them to know that they are just the same as white people except for their skin color. Yes, their cultures are different, and therefore they will think differently than me. So what? They also look different than me in that they are of another skin color and this too will effect the dynamics of how we perceive each other. Again, so what? We are all sharing this little speck of dust in the huge universe and we’re all here for such a short while. To think it would be spent hating and being unhappy has got to be the biggest crime we can commit against ourselves.

Put away the hate and become free to live this one-shot-at-life that you’ve been given... and be HAPPY.
" Thus saith the Lord; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the Lord." ~ Jer. 17:5

"From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 926255
Poland
03/03/2013 02:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
After all, he's NEVER lied to us, right?

He closed GITMO, no one in the middle class has seen a tax increase and our health insurance is now much less expensive than before, right?
 Quoting: Bluebird

LOL! Exactly! You've nailed it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33288026
United States
03/03/2013 03:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
since when can you define obama by the words that come out of his mouth and not by his actions?
talk is cheap.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8728680
United States
03/03/2013 03:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just look at the vile display of hatred, racism, and jealousy

Jealousy is an emotion and typically refers to the negative thoughts and feelings of insecurity, fear, and anxiety over an anticipated loss of something that the person values, particularly in reference to a human connection. Jealousy often consists of a combination of presenting emotions such as anger, resentment, inadequacy, helplessness and disgust. In the original broad meaning used in this article, jealousy is distinct from envy, though the two terms have popularly become synonymous in the English language, with both now taking on the narrower definition originally used for envy alone.

osuper

Don't hate because he is the greatest President of American history

I thought your original post was some kinda gag and I was going along with the joke....

But are you realy serious? REALLY???

Tell me this is a bad joke.

putin
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/03/2013 03:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
The NDAA is what really gets my gizzards with this guy! Would a "great" president sign this atrocity!!??
(And after saying he would not sign it, making him a liar?)
NO!
And he has a team of lawyers fighting to keep the vague wording of this atrocity in place!!

If that is not enough evidence for you- WHAT IS?

What Makes Our NDAA Lawsuit a Struggle to Save the US Constitution...Time after time, Obama's lawyers defending the NDAA's section 1021 affirm our worst fears about its threat to our liberty

[link to www.commondreams.org (secure)]

"In a May hearing, Judge Katherine Forrest issued an injunction against it; this week, in a final hearing in New York City, US government lawyers asserted even more extreme powers – the right to disregard entirely the judge and the law. On Thursday 9 August, Obama's lawyers filed an appeal to the injunction – a profoundly important development that, as of this writing, has been scarcely reported.

In the earlier March hearing, US government lawyers had confirmed that, yes, the NDAA does give the president the power to lock up people like journalist Chris Hedges and peaceful activists like myself and other plaintiffs. Government attorneys stated on record that even war correspondents could be locked up indefinitely under the NDAA."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35207500
United States
03/03/2013 03:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

You stupid fuck. The president is not supposed to rule he serves.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22527477
United States
03/03/2013 03:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Our great leader has spoken...

ocrocka

Our great leader? R u smoking crack? U must be high
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 926255
Poland
03/03/2013 03:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just look at the vile display of hatred, racism, and jealousy

Jealousy is an emotion and typically refers to the negative thoughts and feelings of insecurity, fear, and anxiety over an anticipated loss of something that the person values, particularly in reference to a human connection. Jealousy often consists of a combination of presenting emotions such as anger, resentment, inadequacy, helplessness and disgust. In the original broad meaning used in this article, jealousy is distinct from envy, though the two terms have popularly become synonymous in the English language, with both now taking on the narrower definition originally used for envy alone.

osuper

Don't hate because he is the greatest President of American history

OMG, I thought your original post was a spoof!

You were actually serious? For real?

1rof11rof11rof11rof11rof11rof11rof11rof11rof11rof11rof11rof11rof11rof11rof11rof11rof11rof11rof1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11835165
United States
03/03/2013 03:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

America is ruled by law, at root by the Constitution. People's respect for law makes this possible. No person rules America.

You appear ready to substitute rule by an individual for rule by law. What say you?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31759258
United States
03/03/2013 03:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

norespect
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21583061
United States
03/03/2013 03:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

Y'all did a great job raising families, educating your kids, saying out of prisons and gangs... right? Look at the realities of Obama's administration on minorities. In nearly every category your "brothers" are worse off.

Our Uncle Tom is working out for us entitled "crackers" just fine, thank you. So, Obama's waste the future of your kind and us rich white folks just sit back and chuckle at the minorities. Sheesh
SteamrolledGobias

User ID: 15716609
United States
03/03/2013 03:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
since when can you define obama by the words that come out of his mouth and not by his actions?
talk is cheap.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33288026

actually it pays quite well if you know the right bankers & lobbyists
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35406234
United States
03/03/2013 03:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
I thought your original post was some kinda gag and I was going along with the joke....

But are you realy serious? REALLY???

Tell me this is a bad joke.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8728680

The OP is just doing a fine piece of performance art. Either that or he's suffering from a severe form of mental retardation.

GLP