davvi
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 3677166
United States
03/03/2013 01:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Sperling Admits Obama Misled in Debate: The President Did Propose the Sequester
White House economic adviser Gene Sperling admits that, yes, in fact, the sequestration was President Obama's plan:

- See more at:

[link to www.weeklystandard.com]

the video is at the link. misled? in other words LIED, but what does it matter? as long as the free stuff keeps coming truth has no meaning in this country anymore.

:fingerear1:
davvi  (OP)

United States
03/03/2013 01:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Sperling Admits Obama Misled in Debate: The President Did Propose the Sequester
if you are hurt by the so called "cuts" just remember this was obama's idea and further more...you have not seen anything yet, just wait until obamacare is fully implemented and cuts have to be made to your healthcare coverage AND private insurance no longer exists to pay the bills..

wait a minute there will probably be a enough money in the system for you, but it will be your children who are going to face either poor service or non-existing services.

oh dear, elections have consequences and those who voted for obama will face those consequences, i just wish the rest of us knew where to escape to...

good1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35486032
United States
03/03/2013 01:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Sperling Admits Obama Misled in Debate: The President Did Propose the Sequester
bump
Desert Fox

User ID: 8786935
United States
03/03/2013 02:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
5 STAR bump. Pin request.
:TOMABANEFOX:
It's more humane this way ya know, or burn on totem pole. Choice is yours.
davvi  (OP)

United States
03/03/2013 02:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Desert Fox

thanks DF hf

we all know that during the debates the media knew obama was lying about a lot of things this is just one of them, and they said nothing. the only one to speak up about anything was candy crowely and we all know that she lied through her teeth about what obama said in the rose garden about benghazi. it was a set up as she had the "paper" waiting on her desk when obama asked for it...
Desert Fox

United States
03/03/2013 02:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

thanks DF hf

we all know that during the debates the media knew obama was lying about a lot of things this is just one of them, and they said nothing. the only one to speak up about anything was candy crowely and we all know that she lied through her teeth about what obama said in the rose garden about benghazi. it was a set up as she had the "paper" waiting on her desk when obama asked for it...
 Quoting: davvi

Complete set up.
davvi  (OP)

United States
03/03/2013 03:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

thanks DF hf

Complete set up.

i think it was, but DF in my opinion Romney should not have been there in the first place. when i looked at the list of moderators and debate venues, the first thing i thought to myself is how far will the media go to get this obama clown elected? and obviously candy pulled out all of the stops.

why does our side never object to these blatantly biased moderators?
Desert Fox

United States
03/03/2013 03:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

thanks DF hf

Complete set up.

i think it was, but DF in my opinion Romney should not have been there in the first place. when i looked at the list of moderators and debate venues, the first thing i thought to myself is how far will the media go to get this obama clown elected? and obviously candy pulled out all of the stops.

I really don't know, I have watched the leftest commies swing debates for decades, and no real out cry.
davvi  (OP)

United States
03/03/2013 04:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

thanks DF hf

Complete set up.

I really don't know, I have watched the leftest commies swing debates for decades, and no real out cry.

maybe it is time to really shake things up? maybe it is time to stop rolling over to the demands of the left. if i were running i would insist on two debates, one with a liberal jackass and one with, umm...brit hume or someone with an ounce of integrity.

i think they tried that once and the squealing from the left was deafening...

GLP