Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,201 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 186,846
Pageviews Today: 312,606Threads Today: 99Posts Today: 1,501
03:15 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Did RCMP cops sell prostitutes to Robert Pickton family for usage in $25,000 'snuff films'?

Person445
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 11438968
Canada
03/04/2013 11:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Did RCMP cops sell prostitutes to Robert Pickton family for usage in $25,000 'snuff films'?

The more I look into this case, the scarier it becomes!
Follow me on Twitter: @RussellScott202
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35482250
United States
03/04/2013 11:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Did RCMP cops sell prostitutes to Robert Pickton family for usage in $25,000 'snuff films'?
somebody's got a "thing" for red & black uniforms I see.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31189143
Canada
03/04/2013 11:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Did RCMP cops sell prostitutes to Robert Pickton family for usage in $25,000 'snuff films'?
yah some nasty shit happened at piggy's palace.

even aileen wournos spoke about vancouver cops & picktons place when she was being filmed before her execution.

and that was BEFORE the place got busted.

yep nasty shit.
Anonymous_Hero

User ID: 32212857
United States
03/04/2013 11:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
hysterical woman + canadian accent = unintelligible
***Anonymous Hero***
bringing truth to the masses
Person445  (OP)

Canada
03/04/2013 11:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

even aileen wournos spoke about vancouver cops & picktons place when she was being filmed before her execution.

yep nasty shit.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31189143

What execution?
TastyThoughts

User ID: 1308649
United States
03/04/2013 11:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dose this have anything to do with this?
Thread: *NEW INFO ADDED TO FIRST POST* ZaZa Hotel in Houston just had their 322 room accidentally stumbled into. A conspiracy theorist's wet dream

Separate from the above link:
It is in the states too, from what I can tell. I think the SPLC is saying there are something like 58 hate groups in Florida. I think they are likely operating in a conglomerate method involving ritual style crimes. I guess children are bought for around 25,000 too. They seem to like that number.
There is also many, many Canadian tourist that visit Florida, many owing Condos or Timeshares. Could there be a pipeline? Certainly crime of this nature is not limited by boarders, let alone morality.

Last Edited by TastyThoughts on 03/04/2013 11:56 AM
"They cannot see what's-up if They are looking down." (TastyThoughts)
"Something is smelly! Something is smelly, like an old barnacle encrusted shoe washing ashore in the middle of summer." (TastyThoughts)
"Yes happy Earth day. Now go tell the wicked to stop damaging the Human Species therefore/and the Earth; For, they are discombobulating the entire Universe and upsetting the Most High God." (TastyThoughts)
Anonymous Coward
Canada
03/04/2013 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

yep nasty shit.

What execution?
 Quoting: Person445

check out the documentary on Aileen Wuornos (a hooker who killed) its 10 parts

before her execution she talked to nick bloomfield about the corruption of the cops AND she makes mention of what the vancouver cops were doing to hookers.

and this was before picktons place got busted.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35556829
United States
03/04/2013 12:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: *NEW INFO ADDED TO FIRST POST* ZaZa Hotel in Houston just had their 322 room accidentally stumbled into. A conspiracy theorist's wet dream

It is in the states too, from what I can tell. I think the SPLC is saying there are something like 58 hate groups in Florida. I think they are likely operating in a conglomerate method involving ritual style crimes. I guess children are bought for around 25,000 too. They seem to like that number.
There is also many, many Canadian tourist that visit Florida, many owing Condos or Timeshares. Could there be a pipeline? Certainly crime of this nature is not limited by boarders, let alone morality.
 Quoting: TastyThoughts

The SPLC is part of it.
TastyThoughts

United States
03/04/2013 12:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
yep nasty shit.

What execution?

before her execution she talked to nick bloomfield about the corruption of the cops AND she makes mention of what the vancouver cops were doing to hookers.

Aileen Wuornos
Listen to what she says about Volusia County.
Then read this:
[link to beacononlinenews.com]
Also, search: Ring Anti-ring
"Something is smelly! Something is smelly, like an old barnacle encrusted shoe washing ashore in the middle of summer." (TastyThoughts)
"Yes happy Earth day. Now go tell the wicked to stop damaging the Human Species therefore/and the Earth; For, they are discombobulating the entire Universe and upsetting the Most High God." (TastyThoughts)
Person445  (OP)

Canada
03/04/2013 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

yep nasty shit.

What execution?

Watching now
TastyThoughts

United States
03/04/2013 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

The SPLC is part of it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35556829

That sucks. Do you know of a good attorney that can operate in Florida that will fight this stuff? I am under attack and being violated. I feel there are HumanRight, Civil right, and other violation imposed on me by a criminal organization seeking to have me murdered, because if and when the FBI look they will be exposed.

Last Edited by TastyThoughts on 03/04/2013 12:11 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10372663
United States
03/04/2013 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just like on this web site lots of allegations and no hard proof!

WHERE'S THE BEEF?
TastyThoughts

United States
03/04/2013 12:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just like on this web site lots of allegations and no hard proof!

WHERE'S THE BEEF?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10372663

I have video, paper work, and need to subpoena my phone records. The NSA website seems to allow me this option, but some of the aforementioned paperwork MAYBE limiting in what maybe a RICO, if not possibly a RICO and a HOBBS. I need an attorney to subpoena and give me some cover from what maybe murderous efforts.
Sir France's Beercan

User ID: 1245590
Austria
03/04/2013 12:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fascinating stuff, thanks!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35556829
United States
03/04/2013 12:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

The SPLC is part of it.

That sucks. Do you know of a good attorney that can operate in Florida that will fight this stuff? I am under attack and being violated. I feel there are HumanRight, Civil right, and other violation imposed on me by a criminal organization seeking to have me murdered, because if and when the FBI look they will be exposed.

I doubt you'll find justice in a totally corrupt system, at all levels.
TastyThoughts

United States
03/04/2013 12:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

The SPLC is part of it.

I doubt you'll find justice in a totally corrupt system, at all levels.

So for, no. No justice what so ever. All efforts are seemingly to have me disappeared by all fronts. It is not just me. I have no other options then to try.
TastyThoughts

United States
03/04/2013 12:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

Last Edited by TastyThoughts on 03/04/2013 12:41 PM
David Fap

User ID: 35551733
Canada
03/04/2013 12:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
For starters, where would Pickton even get twenty five thousand dollars PER prostitute? He wasn't a millionaire. This fact alone doesn't make sense and deflates this whole story. Just more bullshit from crackhead , brain damaged street lizards.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35561770
Canada
03/04/2013 12:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Shit... that's the first relevant thread I stumble across here in months! THanks OP for starting this.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
03/04/2013 01:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
For starters, where would Pickton even get twenty five thousand dollars PER prostitute? He wasn't a millionaire. This fact alone doesn't make sense and deflates this whole story. Just more bullshit from crackhead , brain damaged street lizards.
 Quoting: David Fap

read it again.

(alledgedly) the cops were getting $25,000 per snuff film.

they used picktons farm as the place to rape women.

do you know about the case?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35561770
Canada
03/04/2013 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

Your brain dead, racist contempt for street people and prostitutes makes it obvious that your logic is flawed. Pickton wasn't a billionnaire, but he was far from being poor too. As far as nobody knows where the money went, no one can bullshit these claims.

But the Police and the courts are guilty for not investigating deeper into this. THey went after the fall guy, while the rest of the criminal network may have used it to cover their asses.
Person445  (OP)

Canada
03/04/2013 01:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
The B.C. government has put a mortgage worth $10 million on accused serial killer Robert Pickton's notorious pig farm

[link to www.missingpeople.net]

Robert Pickton talks openly about how several other were involved and how he regrets not having killed an even 50.

The massive drug parties there were notorious.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7820311
United States
03/04/2013 04:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Cops are not cops, no more than a lawyer is a lawyer, theses are just illusions. IF you KNOW someone using their position to HARM others, then KILL them, just KILL them, they are no more special your street psychopath.

If a cop hurts my family hell I will track the bitch or prick down and kill him or her right in front of their family. NO tears, just proper justice.

Ya wanna STOP injustice, quit compaining and start firing, they are grotesque creatures no different than a psychopath secretly wotking in a mailroom.

Anyone who HARMS others, just Kill them, noghing personal, no emotion, just enjoy removing them from their own evils.

Good advice lol? People are probably saying, "errrr, uhm, yup" lol.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29926654

Goofy Thum
ashis

User ID: 1490898
Canada
03/04/2013 09:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Cops are the most racist of anyone
and the most hateful.

I believe every bad thing they say about cops and rcmp.
They are nothing but bullies with guns and backups

Look what's the news everyday about them.

But who you gonna call?
TastyThoughts

United States
03/05/2013 12:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3998821
Canada
03/05/2013 12:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

The picktons had more than enough money.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35490991
Canada
03/05/2013 12:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
That wouldn't surprise me. The Toronto and Hamilton pigs knew Paul Bernardo was the Scarborough Rapist a few years before they actually arrested him. They let him kill those two girls before they finally picked him up and that wacko wife of his.
TastyThoughts

United States
03/06/2013 10:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
yup and very :(
Buck Johnson

User ID: 46163690
United States
05/13/2014 12:53 PM

Report Abusive Post

The more I look into this case, the scarier it becomes!

This is the guys with the pig farm right? I have to believe this is true, these guys where doing this for a long time and had to have had help.
[link to www.s8int.com]

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

Quote from Joseph Goebbels Hitlers propaganda man.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 58007425
United States
05/13/2014 01:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
yep nasty shit.

What execution?

Aileen Wuornos
Listen to what she says about Volusia County.
Then read this:
[link to beacononlinenews.com]
Also, search: Ring Anti-ring

How can man be free if the ring exist.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 57609164
United States
05/13/2014 01:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Cops are not cops, no more than a lawyer is a lawyer, theses are just illusions. IF you KNOW someone using their position to HARM others, then KILL them, just KILL them, they are no more special your street psychopath.

If a cop hurts my family hell I will track the bitch or prick down and kill him or her right in front of their family. NO tears, just proper justice.

Ya wanna STOP injustice, quit compaining and start firing, they are grotesque creatures no different than a psychopath secretly wotking in a mailroom.

Anyone who HARMS others, just Kill them, noghing personal, no emotion, just enjoy removing them from their own evils.

Good advice lol? People are probably saying, "errrr, uhm, yup" lol.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29926654

Damn straight, people need to stop drinking the fluoride and get their balls back.

You want things fixed, this will do it.

clappa

GLP