Why the hell shouldn't I be able to smoke weed when

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22362616
United States
03/07/2013 12:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Why the hell shouldn't I be able to smoke weed when
I need to get some mother fucking sleep at night.

I'm practically an insomniac and there's no way I'm taking freaking BenzoDiazapines & all those prescription medications again. The withdrawal was horrible.

Rant Over

Stupid damn motherfocking crooked ass government!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1392612
United States
03/07/2013 12:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Why the hell shouldn't I be able to smoke weed when
whose stopping you?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35663107
United States
03/07/2013 12:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
whose stopping you?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1392612

exactly...

hf
AtsuiPanda

User ID: 4026539
United States
03/07/2013 12:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
whose stopping you?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1392612

this, hell I believe it could be safer to grow a few plants and smoke in your house than to go buy every few days too
:/sdfhasdfshasd/:
Those who live by the sword die by the sword, those who don't live by the sword are subject to those who do.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8944743
United States
03/07/2013 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just buy some seeds online from Europe. It's simple, Google "buy cannabis seeds".

Buy a simple light setup for like $100, get some soil and cheap nutrients. Maybe a pH meter.

All together you get create a setup to provide a lifetime worth of marijuana for around $200.

If you don't sell it, don't involve yourself in any other illegal activity and keep the smell under wraps you'll be fine.

Check out rollitup.org for help.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35710392
Netherlands
03/07/2013 01:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
What is know for sohmmmthing
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27433794
United States
03/07/2013 01:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
You can kill your unborn child, but don't smoke weed or your busted.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34614914
United States
03/07/2013 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm getting ready to walk outside and smoke one myself. It's not legal here, but these ass raping pigs in this area are fat and lazy. Most of 'em hang at the high school ogling little girls. They're worthless pieces of shit, and they don't have time to fuck with me.

Just get some weed and smoke it OP. Fuck them fat, doughnut eating, child raping, public fund sucking, pieces of shit.
numewenon

User ID: 25749597
Canada
03/07/2013 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
I know the feeling.

I am not interested in smoking it, but would love to be able to display it as a garden plant. I love to collect all sorts of medicinal plants to grow. It is also a good companion plant to cabbage family vegetables (If my memory serves me correctly)

I would grow it in my garden if didn't worry about getting other people on my property in trouble. I don't give a shit about myself in that manner.
igCorcaigh

User ID: 7640543
Ireland
03/07/2013 01:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
^ and can I be your neighbour? :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35720100
United States
03/07/2013 01:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
I know the feeling.

I am not interested in smoking it, but would love to be able to display it as a garden plant. I love to collect all sorts of medicinal plants to grow. It is also a good companion plant to cabbage family vegetables (If my memory serves me correctly)

I would grow it in my garden if didn't worry about getting other people on my property in trouble. I don't give a shit about myself in that manner.
 Quoting: numewenon

that was osama bi laden'n terror garden.

pot cabbage and potatos.

he got killed for it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26795689
United States
03/07/2013 01:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Been watching that new show Weed Country on Discovery Channel (I think) and they are showing these fucking S.W.A.T. teams in full camo parading through the woods trying to eradicate marijuana crops and then speaking on the camera like they're doing some great service to society and 'saving lives'... I really can't believe what I'm seeing and cannot believe the ignorance thats displayed. It's the god damn in-humane laws in the first place that have created the black market and the perceived 'dangerous' drug market that is falsely trumpeted as the reason why we need the laws to begin with! We don't need a team of 12 commandos armed to the teeth ripping out natural plants from the ground for crying out loud... What a waste of time & resources all in the name of the 'drug war' which was engineered from the get go and designed to suppress the population and funnel money into the hands of special interest groups & corporations.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26795689
United States
03/07/2013 01:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
You can kill your unborn child, but don't smoke weed or your busted.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27433794

+1

Or you can run to your Doctor and tell him/her you feel 'unhappy' and 5 minutes later walk out with a prescription for a mind-altering psychotropic drug that you can pick-up at your local CVS which by the way, may or may not make you want to kill yourself and give you delusions and violent outbursts.... All in the name of medicine! But the good news is that your insurance company will help cover the cost of your poison!

huffy
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 22362616
United States
03/07/2013 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Been watching that new show Weed Country on Discovery Channel (I think) and they are showing these fucking S.W.A.T. teams in full camo parading through the woods trying to eradicate marijuana crops and then speaking on the camera like they're doing some great service to society and 'saving lives'... I really can't believe what I'm seeing and cannot believe the ignorance that it's the god damn in-humane laws that have created the black market and the perceived 'dangerous' drug market in the first place! We don't need a team of 12 commandos armed to the teeth ripping out natural plants from the ground for crying out loud... What a waste of time & resources all in the name of the 'drug war' which was engineered from the get go.....
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

Yea, these DEA agents are currently as laughed at as the 'Alcohol Agents' of the 1920's.

They are too stupid to realize that all those pictures they take with their guns surrounded by their 'Drug Busts' trying to look important are going to be used in Newspapers 20 years from now for people to laugh at them.

Just like the old Prohibition pictures:

[link to dsc.discovery.com]

[link to ehistory.osu.edu]

GLP