Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,256 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 344,248
Pageviews Today: 555,668Threads Today: 157Posts Today: 2,762
06:02 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Michelle Obama to Give Award to Woman who said, “Today is the anniversary of 9/11. May every year come with America burning”

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23943453
United States
03/08/2013 11:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Michelle Obama to Give Award to Woman who said, “Today is the anniversary of 9/11. May every year come with America burning”
Still does not top this:
[link to matzav.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23943453

yea? and? are they getting awards from the flotus, too? no they are not, but this islamic crap is, or should we say was....?
 Quoting: davvi

What's wrong with you? First of all, it has nothing to do with Islam, NONE of it. Second of all, you believe EVERYTHING that's plastered on the internet incl that twin tower costume shit? I think you should start questioning and investigating more.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35774612

Guess how many f***s I give what you think.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35774612
Egypt
03/08/2013 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Michelle Obama to Give Award to Woman who said, “Today is the anniversary of 9/11. May every year come with America burning”
Still does not top this:
[link to matzav.com]

yea? and? are they getting awards from the flotus, too? no they are not, but this islamic crap is, or should we say was....?

What's wrong with you? First of all, it has nothing to do with Islam, NONE of it. Second of all, you believe EVERYTHING that's plastered on the internet incl that twin tower costume shit? I think you should start questioning and investigating more.

Guess how many f***s I give what you think.

Probably as many as I do what you think. Why is it you armchair warriors come here bashing on other countries and whining about your Government but you never actually DO anything? Are you afraid to stand up for your rights? Or are you doing a cyberspace revolution?

cruise
davvi  (OP)

User ID: 3677166
United States
03/08/2013 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
The west is screwed! Now we are going to have 100 yrs of "reprisals" from islamists that want revenge for bombing their countries. The ball is rolling.

And guess who they're going to target? Yep, innocents with nothing to do with the garbage going on.
Then the snowball grows, and rolls faster.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35773446

really? and just what were those countries prior to islam brutally invading and killing, enslaving or converting everyone in sight?
davvi  (OP)

United States
03/08/2013 11:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

what??? it has everything to do with islam...this administration is shoving islam down our throats and making it apppear benign and normal when we all know that biggest threat to everyone (even you) comes from loony islamics.

i oppose anything that comes from islam which will attempt to make you seem acceptable in my country. look, for god's sake, how this muslim moron in the white house has stacked his cabinet with either muslim extremists or muslim sympathizers and look who now runs my country.

muslims and the muslim brotherhood are over represented in my govenment. they do NOT belong here your cult is not compatible with the western way of life.

giving this piece of islamic shit an award goes a long way to lulling the sheeple into a false sense of security and tells them they have nothing to fear from this violent murderous cult of islam who wish us either dead or sub-serviant...

Really? Your Government is over represented by Muslims and MB?

cruise

Funny how most have dual Israeli/US citizenship in your government and AIPAC is your most powerful political lobby.

I guess today you choose to be moronic. Suit yourself...your credibility as a poster is on the line.

ahhh...yes lets change the subject and make this about jews??? that is what you do best. i "choose to be moronic TODAY? you choose to be moronic 5 times a day every day....

my cedibility is on the line with who exactly? muslims?

lololol.

Last Edited by deplorable but adorable davvi on 03/08/2013 11:58 AM
Anonymous Coward
Egypt
03/08/2013 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

what??? it has everything to do with islam...this administration is shoving islam down our throats and making it apppear benign and normal when we all know that biggest threat to everyone (even you) comes from loony islamics.

i oppose anything that comes from islam which will attempt to make you seem acceptable in my country. look, for god's sake, how this muslim moron in the white house has stacked his cabinet with either muslim extremists or muslim sympathizers and look who now runs my country.

muslims and the muslim brotherhood are over represented in my govenment. they do NOT belong here your cult is not compatible with the western way of life.

giving this piece of islamic shit an award goes a long way to lulling the sheeple into a false sense of security and tells them they have nothing to fear from this violent murderous cult of islam who wish us either dead or sub-serviant...

cruise

Funny how most have dual Israeli/US citizenship in your government and AIPAC is your most powerful political lobby.

I guess today you choose to be moronic. Suit yourself...your credibility as a poster is on the line.

ahhh...yes lets change the subject and make this about jews??? that is what you do best. i "choose to be moronic TODAY? you choose to be moronic 5 times a day every day....

lololol.

When you can't fight the fact and arguments, resort to personal attacks. I did not change the subject, I merely corrected your false statement. You mad?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 849542
United Kingdom
03/08/2013 12:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

cruise

lololol.

What an utter moran. Pointing out facts and correcting falsehoods is not changing the subject. How about you actually answer this point instead
Of resorting to personal attacks?
davvi  (OP)

United States
03/08/2013 12:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

cruise

lololol.

When you can't fight the fact and arguments, resort to personal attacks. I did not change the subject, I merely corrected your false statement. You mad?

you changed the subject:

the thread is about a anti-american muslim getting an award from the flotus. why should anyone mention israel?

you just can't help yourself can you? lolol as soon as a muzz mentions israel i know i have won the argument.

oh look, a britmuzz to bolster your side...

not mad, just determined...
Anonymous Coward
Egypt
03/08/2013 01:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

cruise

lololol.

you changed the subject:

the thread is about a anti-american muslim getting an award from the flotus. why should anyone mention israel?

you just can't help yourself can you? lolol as soon as a muzz mentions israel i know i have won the argument.

Double wrong, for the fact that not once in my life have I put down my head on a prayer carpet, aside from that, I have mentioned a fact when YOU started talking about MB and Muslims in your Government - who started on this subject? I just corrected a false statement and its a fact. And don't put words in my mouth, I said nothing about Jews or Israelis....I just pointed out who has huge influence in your Government and those people are actually the biggest threat to Jews and the State of Israel in general. But I guess you know that already? Lets see what they will do to their "friend&ally" in the ME - meanwhile you and many others will gladly do their biding and continue the Divide the sheep game.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
03/08/2013 01:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

cruise

lololol.

you changed the subject:

And still not addressing the fact that capitol hill has been overrun with joos.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21838781
Canada
03/08/2013 01:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

cruise

lololol.

This was taken from your original post...

(this year's award goes to Samira Ibrahim, this muslim bitch said the following)
So instead of just calling it out for being wrong in general, you emphasize and sprinkle it with your biased opinions.
You will never be an honest enough living idea to the point where you are able to call out ALL wrongs and applaud ALL rights will you?
You would never be able to criticize the wrongs of Israhell in the same light you criticize the wrongs of your Arab neighbours.
Where as a living being, a living man with morals, dignity and the absolute stride for right and truth would speak out on the wrongs of all parties.
Go ahead star of davvi, show your true colours.
You prefer labels and titles as a whole instead of individualism and righteousness.
How much did you really get for your soul?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1415285
United States
03/08/2013 01:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
What can be expected fom a Sasquatch monkey
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7803284

Please refrain from insulting sasquatch monkey's. They never used your tax dollars as if it were their personal bank account.
davvi  (OP)

United States
03/08/2013 01:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Still does not top this:
[link to matzav.com]

It was originally in a national Israeli newspaper but was pulled from the online edition. What is the difference between people who celebrate the exact same thing other than we kiss the butt of one side constantly with money, political influence and our military?

you are talking about all of the money that our enemy egypt gets, correct???

what do we get from egypt that justifies billions of dollars? at least in israel we get them to spend the money we give them back in this country while egypt spend the money in russia and china.
davvi  (OP)

United States
03/08/2013 01:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

lololol.

you changed the subject:

And still not addressing the fact that capitol hill has been overrun with joos.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 849542

capitol hill is over-run with leftists who happen to be jews, muslims and muslim sympathizers...LEFTIST and MUSLIM are the key words here.
davvi  (OP)

United States
03/08/2013 01:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

cruise

lololol.

This was taken from your original post...

(this year's award goes to Samira Ibrahim, this muslim bitch said the following)
So instead of just calling it out for being wrong in general, you emphasize and sprinkle it with your biased opinions.
You will never be an honest enough living idea to the point where you are able to call out ALL wrongs and applaud ALL rights will you?
You would never be able to criticize the wrongs of Israhell in the same light you criticize the wrongs of your Arab neighbours.
Where as a living being, a living man with morals, dignity and the absolute stride for right and truth would speak out on the wrongs of all parties.
Go ahead star of davvi, show your true colours.
You prefer labels and titles as a whole instead of individualism and righteousness.
How much did you really get for your soul?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21838781

:star of davvi"? lol, how very clever you must think you are...

my true colors are red white and blue....
davvi  (OP)

United States
03/08/2013 01:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

lololol.

you changed the subject:

Double wrong, for the fact that not once in my life have I put down my head on a prayer carpet, aside from that, I have mentioned a fact when YOU started talking about MB and Muslims in your Government - who started on this subject? I just corrected a false statement and its a fact. And don't put words in my mouth, I said nothing about Jews or Israelis....I just pointed out who has huge influence in your Government and those people are actually the biggest threat to Jews and the State of Israel in general. But I guess you know that already? Lets see what they will do to their "friend&ally" in the ME - meanwhile you and many others will gladly do their biding and continue the Divide the sheep game.

do you honestly think that i am unaware of the enemies in government? do you think i can't see the left's agenda in my country? do you honestly think that i can't see the left and islam cabal forming in my nation and don't view that as a threat to freedom?

i am infuriated that the leftists in my government are taking a muslim slime and pawning her off as some kind of hero to the truly stupid in my country...she is not a hero, she like you, are the enemy and i have no problem declaring you such....
Anonymous Coward
Egypt
03/08/2013 02:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
"I refused to apologise to the Zionist lobby regarding previous anti-Zionist statements, despite pressure from the American government, so the award was withdrawn," Ibrahim declared via Twitter from the US, where she had already travelled to receive the prize in a Friday awards ceremony.

The young activist, who asserted that she had been subjected to "psychological pressures" while on US soil, also tweeted, however, that "the statements against the monotheistic religions were not mine but the anti-Zionist statements were."
[link to english.ahram.org.eg]

Ahaaa....a CLUE Sherlock! The account was hacked, but it was her anti Zionist statements that cost her the award. Yeah, but the US Government is RULED BY MUSLIMS AND LEFTISTS!

cruise

Ok then...
thetrickybigguy

User ID: 35768392
United States
03/08/2013 02:02 PM

Report Abusive Post
muslims and jews...

jews hate anybody who is not a jew and muslims hate anybody who isn't a muslim.

and deep down you KNOW this is true.

not for nothin, but i think the world at large would be much better off if both groups were not on planet earth.

and i don't hate either group, but i feel disgust for their pathetic hate for OTHER PEOPLE who are not like them.

anybody else?
Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living. ~

Life is about choices, you get to make them each and every day of your life. ~

Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.~

Only in America... do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poloi' in Greek meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'.~

“When a government is dependent for money upon the bankers, they and not the government leaders control the nation. This is because the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Financiers are without patriotism and without decency.”

If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty you have no brain.

Winston Churchill
davvi  (OP)

United States
03/08/2013 02:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
"I refused to apologise to the Zionist lobby regarding previous anti-Zionist statements, despite pressure from the American government, so the award was withdrawn," Ibrahim declared via Twitter from the US, where she had already travelled to receive the prize in a Friday awards ceremony.

The young activist, who asserted that she had been subjected to "psychological pressures" while on US soil, also tweeted, however, that "the statements against the monotheistic religions were not mine but the anti-Zionist statements were."

Ahaaa....a CLUE Sherlock! The account was hacked, but it was her anti Zionist statements that cost her the award. Yeah, but the US Government is RULED BY MUSLIMS AND LEFTISTS!

cruise

Ok then...

omg, the american people would never stand for someone who celebrates 911 and was celebrating our embassy in your muzzshit country being trashed on 911 when she tweeted her nonsense. we also lost 4 americans on 91112 and the subject is rather sore here.

as for her anti-zionist comments i doubt that would prevent her getting the award the same way as egypt getting a few billion more of american dollars after morsi's anti-semitic comments did.

are you really this dense? god "sherlock," wake the hell up...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34760435
United States
03/08/2013 02:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
the only part of america that moochele obama likes about america are the vacations she takes...

why do we stand for such an openly anti-american in the white house and why are they allowed to run this country into the ground?

Because Americans are generally stupid people. They are so focused on material wealth that they ignore terrible things thinking it will help them in "fit in". They never grew up.

The majority of non-whites are like this. They are too damn stupid to see they are creating a U.S. that is soon going to resemble the third world toilet they ran away from.

Oh well...... Can't fix stupid.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
03/08/2013 02:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
muslims and jews...

jews hate anybody who is not a jew and muslims hate anybody who isn't a muslim.

and deep down you KNOW this is true.

not for nothin, but i think the world at large would be much better off if both groups were not on planet earth.

and i don't hate either group, but i feel disgust for their pathetic hate for OTHER PEOPLE who are not like them.

anybody else?
 Quoting: thetrickybigguy

Yes, I see what you are saying.
Thanks!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35653930
Ireland
03/08/2013 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well done America. 5a
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
03/08/2013 02:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

cruise

Ok then...

omg, the american people would never stand for someone who celebrates 911 and was celebrating our embassy in your muzzshit country being trashed on 911 when she tweeted her nonsense. we also lost 4 americans on 91112 and the subject is rather sore here.

as for her anti-zionist comments i doubt that would prevent her getting the award the same way as egypt getting a few billion more of american dollars after morsi's anti-semitic comments did.

Research the 5 dancing israelis on 911. Those pictures from the middle east showing celebration on 911 were found to be from an entirely different event. I'm off now I can't take any more of your utterly ignorant bullshit
thetrickybigguy

United States
03/08/2013 02:37 PM

Report Abusive Post

cruise

Ok then...

does that include the 5 israelis who where seen celebrating and high fiving each other as the towers burned and then came down?

i bet 95% of Americans are not even aware that this in fact did happen.

HTF can they justify being there 'to document the event'

just answer me that.....

Last Edited by thetrickybigguy on 03/08/2013 02:40 PM

Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.~

Only in America... do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poloi' in Greek meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'.~

“When a government is dependent for money upon the bankers, they and not the government leaders control the nation. This is because the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Financiers are without patriotism and without decency.”

If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty you have no brain.

Winston Churchill
Anonymous Coward
Canada
03/08/2013 02:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

cruise

Ok then...

does that include the 5 israelis who where seen celebrating and high fiving each other as the towers burned and then came down?

Again, thank you for injecting some truth.

clappa
Anonymous Coward
Egypt
03/08/2013 02:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

cruise

Ok then...

You are really the one who has to wake up my friend, or drop your blind support because you sound like the enemy of your own country and the poor jewish citizens of Israel being used as pawns.

Your Embassy was NOT trashed here...it was monkey theater, nothing else. And obviously, those statements were not hers you are referring to...why you keep chewing on a piece of gum until it has no flavor left and then stick it in your hair?

How has the Zionist lobby have anything to do with the Billions of Dollars being "given" to Egypt - which is by the way nothing more than the exact same people who steal it from the US taxpayers in the first place and then get it right back into their own pockets. Yes, that's right, they get it back, ALL of it and more. Your so called "Aid" comes with many strings attached, I might add, that as we speak, Egyptian Officials are in the US negotiating on the IMF deal. You think we agree and want all that?

And just a few mins ago...these 2 threads popped up on GLP, one is even pinned. I guess you refuse to see the truth, Madame Dianne Goldman Feinstein is just a Liberal Muslim in disguise?

Thread: Feinstein: All vets are mentally ill and government should prevent them from owning firearms

Thread: Feinstein: Drones Need Regulation to Protect Privacy of ‘Hollywood Luminaries’

Keep playing the divide game.
thetrickybigguy

United States
03/08/2013 02:50 PM

Report Abusive Post

cruise

Ok then...

Again, thank you for injecting some truth.

clappa
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21838781

you're welcome and now lets see if i get a reply to a very obvious question.

Winston Churchill
davvi  (OP)

United States
03/08/2013 03:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

cruise

Ok then...

Research the 5 dancing israelis on 911. Those pictures from the middle east showing celebration on 911 were found to be from an entirely different event. I'm off now I can't take any more of your utterly ignorant bullshit

would you stop, would please stop the muslim bullshit and propaganda...? there were no 5 dancing israelis just like there were no dancing muslim on a brooklyn building either. there were, however, plenty of dancing and passing out candy to the little future terrorists in "palestine."

and goodbye....please don't forget to write.....:rlli:
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
03/08/2013 03:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well I asked before you and I am still waiting.....
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
03/08/2013 03:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well I asked before you and I am still waiting.....

Ooooh touched a nerve have we?
thetrickybigguy

United States
03/08/2013 03:16 PM

Report Abusive Post

cruise

Ok then...

would you stop, would please stop the muslim bullshit and propaganda...? there were no 5 dancing israelis just like there were no dancing muslim on a brooklyn building either. there were, however, plenty of dancing and passing out candy to the little future terrorists in "palestine."

and goodbye....please don't forget to write.....:rlli:

this my friends is the response we get when the truth is laid out for all to see........

maybe 'denial' is not really a river in egypt after all...chuckle

drevil cruise putin

Last Edited by thetrickybigguy on 03/08/2013 03:18 PM

Winston Churchill

GLP