The Dogon Tribe of Mali West Africa!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1040802
United States
03/07/2013 05:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
The Dogon Tribe of Mali West Africa!
Located in Mali West Africa, the Dogon have a rich culture dating back to around 3200 BC and are believed to have descended from ancient Egyptians. Deeply rooted traditions of the Dogon people speak of the Nommos who visited from a companion star to Sirius.

The Nommos are known as amphibious beings that have also appeared in numerous related myths found in the Babylonian, Accadian and Sumerian cultures.

CONT'd......
[link to www.mysterypile.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/07/2013 05:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The Dogon Tribe of Mali West Africa!
Could this be related?

News Update: In 2012, islamic jihadists attacked Mali, capturing the northern part of the country. They instituted Sharia law and destroyed parts of Timbuktu, a designated UNESCO World Heritage Site. In January 2013, France deployed troops to back the elected government (which itself was the object of a military coup earlier last year.) The French eventually drove the jihadists from Timbucktu.

[link to www.thecityedition.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3064678
Canada
03/07/2013 05:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jonah was from that tribe, the last sign God gave to people on earth. Fish people!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35707141
United Kingdom
03/07/2013 05:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
its the end of mans rule and the start of gods rule , that rule is sharia , gods law , the law of the old testament , its clear to see ....wake up

your sincerely a white guy
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/07/2013 05:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm sure this is no coincidence!

US Deploys 100 Troops To Niger For Intel Mission

About 100 combat-armed troops have been deployed to the west African nation of Niger as part of an effort to provide “intelligence sharing” capabilities with French troops operating in Mali, where Islam militants have gained a foothold, President Barack Obama said on Friday.

[link to www.stripes.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/07/2013 05:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
its the end of mans rule and the start of gods rule , that rule is sharia , gods law , the law of the old testament , its clear to see ....wake up

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35707141

tomato

Lol, I sense quite a bit of arrogance in your post, smh.

Relax a little bud, I'm just relaying information to anyone interested in the subject and putting some recent pieces together for everyone.

Good to know you know you're more awake than some.... I feel the same way sometimes ;)

Please add some substance to the thread for those that are awakening like myself.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30661172
Bahamas
03/07/2013 05:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Located in Mali West Africa, the Dogon have a rich culture dating back to around 3200 BC and are believed to have descended from ancient Egyptians. Deeply rooted traditions of the Dogon people speak of the Nommos who visited from a companion star to Sirius.

The Nommos are known as amphibious beings that have also appeared in numerous related myths found in the Babylonian, Accadian and Sumerian cultures.

CONT'd......
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1040802

I heard their knowledge is soooo deep that they refuse to teach western outsiders what they know. They would make einstein look like a preschooler. They are the descendants of ancient Egyptian priests whom fled Egypt to west Africa because of constant invasions.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
03/07/2013 06:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

CONT'd......

I heard their knowledge is soooo deep that they refuse to teach western outsiders what they know. They would make einstein look like a preschooler. They are the descendants of ancient Egyptian priests whom fled Egypt to west Africa because of constant invasions.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30661172

dont bring afrocentric shyte into this , they just know of a star system that was tought to them from the fallen angels , they draw the system chart out and it cant be seen by the eyes , only a telescope .... so they couldnt of posibly known without help from the fallen angels , there masks they wear and dance in are like the masks of the space dudes aka fallen angels ...

now go get me a drank bahamas boy

leave your afrocentric shyte on the beach with the white wiminz ...
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
03/07/2013 06:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

tomato

Relax a little bud, I'm just relaying information to anyone interested in the subject and putting some recent pieces together for everyone.

Good to know you know you're more awake than some.... I feel the same way sometimes ;)

Please add some substance to the thread for those that are awakening like myself.

im not being arrogant dude , even the bible says mans rule is coming to an end , this is the end of western rule , god less rule , the rules of god will take over the only folk living fully by the rules of god is those who practice sharia , that is gods law , even in the bible ...

the dogon tribe worship the fallen angels , you wanna stay clear of there teachings
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/07/2013 06:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

tomato

im not being arrogant dude , even the bible says mans rule is coming to an end , this is the end of western rule , god less rule , the rules of god will take over the only folk living fully by the rules of god is those who practice sharia , that is gods law , even in the bible ...

the dogon tribe worship the fallen angels , you wanna stay clear of there teachings

"Even the bible says," so it must be true!!!

Not to offend, and I do agree that mans rule is coming to an end. Zeus's lightning bolt struck the Vatican after the pope resigned for gods sake, pun intended.

In my eyes, we're obviously dawning into a new era of planet earth and I'm welcoming it with open arms and an open heart.

Thanks for your comments and sorry for labeling you arrogant, you just kind of came across like it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19271799
Canada
03/07/2013 06:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

CONT'd......

dont bring afrocentric shyte into this , they just know of a star system that was tought to them from the fallen angels , they draw the system chart out and it cant be seen by the eyes , only a telescope .... so they couldnt of posibly known without help from the fallen angels , there masks they wear and dance in are like the masks of the space dudes aka fallen angels ...

Bitch,

This has nothing to do with "Afrocentric" ideas.

These are complete facts.

Fact #1. The Dogon tribe in Mali knew things about the star Sirius that modern technology just discovered.

Fact #2. Below the Pyramids there is a room that has a statue of a black man looking towards Sirius.

Fact #3. The Dogon say that they are exiles from Egypt.

Some people are downright peons.

If your ilk doesn't control the narrative, then the narrative is labeled "Afrocentric".

How can the Dogon NOT be Afrocentric when they are in Africa?

The Dogon hold mysteries that none of us could imagine.

Fallen angels....cruise....too much tv
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
03/07/2013 06:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

CONT'd......

Bitch,

Fact #1. The Dogon tribe in Mali knew things about the star Sirius that modern technology just discovered.

Fact #2. Below the Pyramids there is a room that has a statue of a black man looking towards Sirius.

If your ilk doesn't control the narrative, then the narrative is labeled "Afrocentric".

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19271799

raise yur kids animal ....dogon worshipped fallen angels period . you wanna believe in god but forget the his bible , and the stories of the fallen , you silly prick ,
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
03/07/2013 06:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

tomato

"Even the bible says," so it must be true!!!

Not to offend, and I do agree that mans rule is coming to an end. Zeus's lightning bolt struck the Vatican after the pope resigned for gods sake, pun intended.

In my eyes, we're obviously dawning into a new era of planet earth and I'm welcoming it with open arms and an open heart.

Thanks for your comments and sorry for labeling you arrogant, you just kind of came across like it.

i wouldnt be so silly to welcome it , why welcome hell , as that is what is coming , it has already started ..... dont be fooled by new age bullshit , we about to hit ww3 , then the end , enjoy
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
03/07/2013 07:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
let me explain it to you , there is believers and unbelievers

there are serpent seed , there is human seed , there is mixed seed ....

in these days your so called awakening is the holy spirit pouring out the truth unto the world , you will know what seed you are by now

you are either , a greedy dont raise your kids , pussy loving selfish asshole , who doesnt change what so ever , this is serpent seed

you are the same selfish asshole , but do change , knowing you are totally wrong and have awakened to the truth that has been poured out unto the world and trying to repent , this is good seed but its up to you to you to change

then you have mixed seed , which shoulder do you choose , you cant have your foot in both camps , its either wesern life , the life you know is wrong but you are scared and fight for it anyway

or you know its wrong and sumit to god , give in , start raising your kids best you can and living by gods rules ...

that is all there is to the puzzle , the holy spirit will soon leave the earth , and all hell is to brake loose ....
Anonymous Coward
Canada
03/07/2013 07:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

Bitch,

raise yur kids animal ....dogon worshipped fallen angels period . you wanna believe in god but forget the his bible , and the stories of the fallen , you silly prick ,

You genocidal retard...

The bible isn't your people's book anyway...so you should not be concerned with it.

Matter of fact, your kingdom (the 4th beast) is set to be destroyed in the bible, but you are so deluded with your own lies that you cannot see this.

lol
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
03/07/2013 07:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

Bitch,

You genocidal retard...

The bible isn't your people's book anyway...so you should not be concerned with it.

Matter of fact, your kingdom (the 4th beast) is set to be destroyed in the bible, but you are so deluded with your own lies that you cannot see this.

lol

course i can see this you silly cunt , ive dreamt it , im ready to go , the baptism of fire is coming , im tired of this life ...

and loool what do you think is gona happen to you on the rind of fire , you are a silly little man , tiny brain , so limited

raise your kids bitch and stop making them unless you raise them ok .....
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/07/2013 07:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Genocide by the illuminati is about to begin in Kenya, despite only one third of votes for illuminati puppet Odinga.
It will be a remake of Ivory Coast, but upscaled to the third stage: foreign mercenaries actively exterminating Kenyan christians.
With the Kenya genocide the role of NATO butchers taking part in the neo-colonial genocides will finally be passed from french to US, UK & Co mercenaries.

Evolution of illuminati genocide tactics: what is ongoing since 2011 in some former african colonies is what is also scripted for former colonial empires like the UK or Spain as well as for the USA, now all part of the IV Reich illuminati empire.

Illuminati Artificial borders: "divide and conquer"
The illuminati created artificial borders as part of the "divide and conquer" tactic to suppress the fight of freedom loving people:
- for independence, during the classic colonial stage;
- for real independence, starting with the fight against the illuminati puppets "ruling" the new "independent" countries, during the neo-colonial stage.

Evolution of illuminati tactics for genocide: another consequence of illuminati overtime
Rwanda 1995: the first stage
Rwanda 1995, genocide of Tutsis: it was the first genocide supervised by the illuminati in Africa during the neo-colonial period.
The main reason for the Rwanda genocide: first country where overpopulation made it impossible to continue the neo-colonial plunder.
Only the French military was in site.
Their task was "limited" to prepare the genocide and after to keep a low profile while supervising it.

Ivory Coast 2011: the second stage
As in illuminati overtime the reduction of non-renewable natural ressources reaches the limits, the illuminati are forced to upscale their direct involvement in the new genocides, with direct military intervention.
In 2011 an unpredeneted action took place: the illuminati, again using the french mercenaries, bombed the capital of a former colony, Abidjan, to arrest the democratically elected president Gbago and to install a puppet as the new president
Puppet Ouattara plays the role of "muslim leader", what is used to combine the genocide agenda with the "extermination of christians" agenda: since the french bombings nearly 800,000 christians were slaughtered by Ouattara's thugs.
All this although in 2011 the majority of the population was christian and only 30% were muslims.

Northern Mali alias Azawad land of Tuaregs: Africa genocide: third stage: butchers are France and Chad mercenaries
The last stage has the genocide executed by foreign butchers:
- from mercenaries of neighboring neo-colonies (Chad) ...
- to mercenaries of the former colonial empires (again France).
Mercenaries from France and Chad have killed thousands of arab and tuaraeg civilians ever since they invaded central and Northern Mali alias Azawad land of Tuaregs, an area about twice the size of France.

Notes
Former colonies: Fight for real independence and the neo-colonial End Time Paradox
[link to www.forumgarden.com]

In
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
 Quoting: LAST PROPHET 338160

5 star post!!!

This is the kind of material I'm looking for.

Thank you Last Prophet. Time to digest.... mentally :)
Anonymous Coward
Canada
03/07/2013 07:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

Bitch,

You genocidal retard...

lol

course i can see this you silly cunt , ive dreamt it , im ready to go , the baptism of fire is coming , im tired of this life ...

and loool what do you think is gona happen to you on the rind of fire , you are a silly little man , tiny brain , so limited

raise your kids bitch and stop making them unless you raise them ok .....

lol @ "dreamnt it"...like the prophet Daniel, huh?

You people crack me up.

You will be disappointed.

I can't wait to see your people's reaction scheming

GLP