what do you look like?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 58109
United States
03/08/2013 04:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: i am an alien, ask me a question
Are you an inter-dimensional housed in a dimensional entity?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34272879
United States
03/08/2013 04:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
hey you fucker!

i was just about to watch "Grey Skies" on netflix. is it worth a shit?
Tethered Soul

User ID: 35145709
United States
03/08/2013 04:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
get back on your side of the border.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 35754957
Australia
03/08/2013 04:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
what do you look like?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35764296

i am able to morph into whatever i desire, so i generally look human so no one notices when i am on earth. but my real body has a big green head, blue eyes, very slimy skin, lips 10x thicker than black people lips, 1 big pointy ear that sticks out the top of my head, us "Aliens" dont have hair like humans do. we have 8 arms and 4 legs. i am not alone, there are millions of Aliens that live here on earth. we can all morph into humans, or anything we want to. we have disc shaped crafts we fly around in, usually invisible but we sometimes forget to make it invisible.

And no, what you humans call "God" is not real. however, there are millions of populated planets, i come from the planet Morgigopooflupapomon. it is A long long long way from Earth. we use Teleportation to come here. the device has every known planet so we can come here whenever we want.

at the last count which was 2 years ago, there are approximately 590 trillion "Aliens" it is growing rapidly every day.
ME MYSELF AND I
User ID: 1351603
United States
03/08/2013 04:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 58109

I HAVE BILLIONS OF PEOPLE IN MY CHAKRAS.

HAHAHAHAHA.

NEVER ALONE WITH A CLONE. OUT OF MY TUNNEL.

NOONE WILL EVER OWN MY SECRET GARDEN. WHY? I OWN MY BODY. YOU OWN YOUR BODY. I OWN MY BODY.

SLAVE TO LOVE. THAT IS WHY THAT RELATIONSHIP DID NOT WORK OUT.

YOU SHOULD NEVER WANT TO BE IN SOMEONE ELSE'S BODY OR HEAD WHEN YOUR OWN IS INFINITELY MORE INTERESTING.

MEMORIES ARE LIKE DREAM ARE LIKE SMOKE.

AND THEY ARE WHAT ARE YOU PERSONALLY WERE GIVEN.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Australia
03/08/2013 04:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

No we reside in this dimension.
#Geomagnetic_Storm#

User ID: 1426914
United States
03/08/2013 04:50 AM

Report Abusive Post
Have you ever been "Rick Rolled"?
Geoshill

Link to my Gaming Channel….
[link to m.youtube.com (secure)]
Cebeij

User ID: 34591947
United States
03/08/2013 04:51 AM

Report Abusive Post
what do you look like?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35764296

i am able to morph into whatever i desire, so i generally look human so no one notices when i am on earth. but my real body has a big green head, blue eyes, very slimy skin, lips 10x thicker than black people lips, 1 big pointy ear that sticks out the top of my head, us "Aliens" dont have hair like humans do. we have 8 arms and 4 legs. i am not alone, there are millions of Aliens that live here on earth. we can all morph into humans, or anything we want to. we have disc shaped crafts we fly around in, usually invisible but we sometimes forget to make it invisible.

And no, what you humans call "God" is not real. however, there are millions of populated planets, i come from the planet Morgigopooflupapomon. it is A long long long way from Earth. we use Teleportation to come here. the device has every known planet so we can come here whenever we want.

at the last count which was 2 years ago, there are approximately 590 trillion "Aliens" it is growing rapidly every day.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35754957

hidb
chosen
User ID: 16026568
United States
03/08/2013 04:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
how will the earth react to the events coming forth?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Australia
03/08/2013 04:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
hey you fucker!

i was just about to watch "Grey Skies" on netflix. is it worth a shit?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34272879

Every human made movie about us Aliens is shit and no where near correct.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Australia
03/08/2013 05:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
how will the earth react to the events coming forth?
 Quoting: chosen 16026568

There are many events coming to this planet, which i dont have enough power to speak of. They will feed me to the Anzimon if i speak of it. You may be thinking of a different event but.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Australia
03/08/2013 05:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
ok ill bite, dont tell anyone i told you guys this, but my race are going to release the Anzimon upon this planet and take all the resources and leave it looking like the planet Mars but worse. they could do it themselves... but think of the Anzimon as their minions. My race are pure evil.

i cannot tell you when, as they have not told me yet. but you do not want to encounter the Anzimon.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35277686
Finland
03/08/2013 05:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
What are you planning to do AFTER you move out of your mom's basement?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Australia
03/08/2013 05:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Thownii

you must be what you humans call "psychic", i am here with my family. as for your question, i will be going back to my home planet.
ExTraDimensionaL777

User ID: 35763433
Belgium
03/08/2013 05:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
ok ill bite, dont tell anyone i told you guys this, but my race are going to release the Anzimon upon this planet and take all the resources and leave it looking like the planet Mars but worse. they could do it themselves... but think of the Anzimon as their minions. My race are pure evil.

i cannot tell you when, as they have not told me yet. but you do not want to encounter the Anzimon.

ahhaah wishful thinking of a bad human-actor pretending for alien.. yeye

You lost me on '' there are billions of us on Earth ''

mahuauhahah you cant be more wrong ..

The only billions that are ON Earth, are in human shape, even tho, most of us are alien by the soul's nature, because souls havent been 'born' here..>

Anyway, no1 will ever touch Earth after these times now and Mars is a lesson

as Maldek is, ye, that ''planet'' that circles us now on pieces, between Mars & Jupiter, because of the ''creativity'' of some of the likes you pretend to be...

peace yo, work on ur acting skills, and also - on your info '''sources'' hahahahha
These dayz through THA REAL RAP (element of hip-hop)--------------------------------------EACH ONE TEACH ONE----------------------------------------P.OSiTiVE
-> (THERE iS NO REAL RAP ON TV or RADiOs) <- ----------------------------------------------------NO JUSTICE----------------------------------------------E​.NERGY
is the only way youths listen to--------------------------------------------------------​------------------------JUST US---------------------------------------A.CTiVATES
t​he Prophets !!! ------------------------------------"..artificial physical material posessions posses you-------------------------------------------------------​-C.ONSTANT
----------------------------------------------------------​-------------------you are your own self rescue-----------------------------------------------------​-------E.LEVATiON
PROOF -> 'CAN YOU CATCH iT???' --------------------------------------GOD BLESS YOU " [link to www.youtube.com] ----------------------------

remembah: FEAR iS THA MiND-KiLLAH [link to www.youtube.com]

separation is the ego's greatest politRick-------------------------------------------------​----------------------------------------
[link to www.youtube.com]

CONTROL YOUR OWN THOUGHT PATTERNS ! Do NOT allow to be controlled ! --------------------
-------------------------------------​-------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- SELF-DESTRUCTION IS THA POWA
LiGHT = iNFORMATiON ;D ----------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------​--- WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT THE FUNCTION IS !!!!
------------------------------------------------------​-------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- [link to www.youtube.com]
peace2daUNIVERSE------------------- There's NO MYSTERiES, ONLY KNOWLEDGE & iGNORANCE ----------------- SAD TO SEE MEDICINE DIVORCE MORALITY... ;/
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 58109
United States
03/08/2013 05:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Do you have puss & blood too?
ExTraDimensionaL777

Belgium
03/08/2013 05:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Thownii

you must be what you humans call "psychic", i am here with my family. as for your question, i will be going back to my home planet.

Hurry up, and get ALL of your fam with ya

And ps.. dont come back with similar threads ;)
These dayz through THA REAL RAP (element of hip-hop)--------------------------------------EACH ONE TEACH ONE----------------------------------------P.OSiTiVE
-> (THERE iS NO REAL RAP ON TV or RADiOs) <- ----------------------------------------------------NO JUSTICE----------------------------------------------E​.NERGY
is the only way youths listen to--------------------------------------------------------​------------------------JUST US---------------------------------------A.CTiVATES
t​he Prophets !!! ------------------------------------"..artificial physical material posessions posses you-------------------------------------------------------​-C.ONSTANT
----------------------------------------------------------​-------------------you are your own self rescue-----------------------------------------------------​-------E.LEVATiON
PROOF -> 'CAN YOU CATCH iT???' --------------------------------------GOD BLESS YOU " [link to www.youtube.com] ----------------------------

separation is the ego's greatest politRick-------------------------------------------------​----------------------------------------

CONTROL YOUR OWN THOUGHT PATTERNS ! Do NOT allow to be controlled ! --------------------
-------------------------------------​-------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- SELF-DESTRUCTION IS THA POWA
LiGHT = iNFORMATiON ;D ----------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------​--- WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT THE FUNCTION IS !!!!
------------------------------------------------------​-------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- [link to www.youtube.com]
peace2daUNIVERSE------------------- There's NO MYSTERiES, ONLY KNOWLEDGE & iGNORANCE ----------------- SAD TO SEE MEDICINE DIVORCE MORALITY... ;/
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35649409
Australia
03/08/2013 05:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
How many kinds of sweet flowers grow
in an English country garden?
Azeratel Axo

User ID: 20063747
Canada
03/08/2013 05:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

Anonymous Coward (OP)
Australia
03/08/2013 05:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

The only billions that are ON Earth, are in human shape, even tho, most of us are alien by the soul's nature, because souls havent been 'born' here..>

as Maldek is, ye, that ''planet'' that circles us now on pieces, between Mars & Jupiter, because of the ''creativity'' of some of the likes you pretend to be...

peace yo, work on ur acting skills, and also - on your info '''sources'' hahahahha
 Quoting: ExTraDimensionaL777

i said there are millions of us here. and i also said we can morph into humans or anything we want. your friend or girlfriend/wife/boyfriend/husband could be an "alien"

when in human form we can mate with other humans. but the babies will be fully human.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30914744
United States
03/08/2013 05:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Is alien music better than this?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1196932
India
03/08/2013 05:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
alien16

do you know those crazy cthuluians? they are trying to take over earth
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Australia
03/08/2013 05:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Do you have puss & blood too?

we have yellow blood. No puss
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Australia
03/08/2013 05:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
How many kinds of sweet flowers grow
in an English country garden?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35649409

I don't know. I bet my sister would know.
ExTraDimensionaL777

Belgium
03/08/2013 05:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

i said there are millions of us here. and i also said we can morph into humans or anything we want. your friend or girlfriend/wife/boyfriend/husband could be an "alien"

when in human form we can mate with other humans. but the babies will be fully human.

haahahahahah man, why you continiue this?? And I said thats far from truth, even if you are some kind of other being, you are not more than 1k-2k .. maximum 5 k .. yep 5 000

BUSTED

To everyone with some logic & knowledge its clear '' there are NO billions of you '' , because the billions are HUMAN BODIES WITH SOULS.. what I understand, you lack both seemingly, to be here doing what you do..

pure logic .. there ya go, your answer and another exposing of your fake claims ;)

And yes, in real, WE ARE ALL ALIENS, so that includes my fam..

Still dont get it, what are you trying to do, implant fear @ sheeple that there is a big bad army out there?

ahahah and this is why ?

Because ''your army'' is scared, cuz they know there is THE BIG GOOD ALL SEEYING MOST HIGH, who gonna whoop ur *sses ;)

hahahahhaha go on

you just got the wrong day, to post the wrong role-playing ;) yoda

Anonymous Coward (OP)
Australia
03/08/2013 05:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Is alien music better than this?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30914744

the music here that is closest to my home planets most listened music is Dubstep x Thrash Metal. Humans would not be able to handle it.
ExTraDimensionaL777

Belgium
03/08/2013 05:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
first thing first - lets start from first grade

define ''alien''

there are TWO main type..

'' CAME ON EARTH FROM OUTSIDE BY SHIP ''

'' CAME ON EARTH FROM OUTSIDE BY REINCARNATION ''

either way you are shame for boths ways >.<

peace yo WAKE UP stop wasting your + other's time ..

Anonymous Coward (OP)
Australia
03/08/2013 05:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

haahahahahah man, why you continiue this?? And I said thats far from truth, even if you are some kind of other being, you are not more than 1k-2k .. maximum 5 k .. yep 5 000

BUSTED

To everyone with some logic & knowledge its clear '' there are NO billions of you '' , because the billions are HUMAN BODIES WITH SOULS.. what I understand, you lack both seemingly, to be here doing what you do..

pure logic .. there ya go, your answer and another exposing of your fake claims ;)

And yes, in real, WE ARE ALL ALIENS, so that includes my fam..

Still dont get it, what are you trying to do, implant fear @ sheeple that there is a big bad army out there?

ahahah and this is why ?

Because ''your army'' is scared, cuz they know there is THE BIG GOOD ALL SEEYING MOST HIGH, who gonna whoop ur *sses ;)

hahahahhaha go on

you just got the wrong day, to post the wrong role-playing ;) yoda

i am sorry my computer must be broken, or yours is. on your screen you are seeing the word billions even though i wrote millions.

And when i say aliens, i mean Aliens for you. to me you are actually the Aliens not me.
ExTraDimensionaL777

Belgium
03/08/2013 05:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
there are no more than 50 THOUSAND ETs on Earth right about now

yep 5 0 0 0 0

what u cant get about it?

so 'your' '''millions'', or ''billlions'' are nothing but words, AND WISHFUL you know what..
as ive said above, have a nice trolling ehre

peace yo

GLP