Canada
03/11/2013 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Questions about Pins.
Okay so I get that the Red pins are pin requested
green ones are karma pins,
but what exactly is a "Super Pin"?

or rather, what is the difference and how are they given or received?
Unity is the great goal toward which humanity moves irresistibly. But it becomes fatal, destructive of the intelligence, the dignity, the well-being of individuals and peoples whenever it is formed without regard to liberty, either by violent means or under the authority of any theological, metaphysical, political, or even economic idea. That patriotism which tends toward unity without regard to liberty is an evil patriotism, always disastrous to the popular and real interests of the country it claims to exalt and serve. Often, without wishing to be so, it is a friend of reaction – an enemy of the revolution, i.e., the emancipation of nations and men.
-Mikhail Bakunin-
Switchblade  (OP)

User ID: 35433002
Canada
03/11/2013 02:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Questions about Pins.
bump?
Unity is the great goal toward which humanity moves irresistibly. But it becomes fatal, destructive of the intelligence, the dignity, the well-being of individuals and peoples whenever it is formed without regard to liberty, either by violent means or under the authority of any theological, metaphysical, political, or even economic idea. That patriotism which tends toward unity without regard to liberty is an evil patriotism, always disastrous to the popular and real interests of the country it claims to exalt and serve. Often, without wishing to be so, it is a friend of reaction – an enemy of the revolution, i.e., the emancipation of nations and men.
-Mikhail Bakunin-
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18401048
United States
03/11/2013 02:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
super pin is the pin of pins.

always stays on top of the top.

they are given to us by our overlords.
Switchblade  (OP)

User ID: 35433002
Canada
03/11/2013 02:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
super pin is the pin of pins.

always stays on top of the top.

they are given to us by our overlords.
 Quoting: Oyster

Ah, okay so they are given by the mods, as apposed to requests being granted.
This is more or less what I expected just wasn't sure.

Thank you
-Mikhail Bakunin-

GLP