Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,403 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 361,760
Pageviews Today: 567,873Threads Today: 212Posts Today: 3,477
06:20 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Once Again it's Louisianna and Israel. - Obama to visit Jesus Birthplace before Passover.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34116696
United States
03/12/2013 09:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Once Again it's Louisianna and Israel. - Obama to visit Jesus Birthplace before Passover.
[link to www.newsbcc.com]

-Obama to visit Jesus Birthplace
-Iron Dome to be waiting on Obama at airport for photo-op.

Not only is this Israel trip his first since being President.

It is full of prophetic insight.

Obama rides Democrat Symbol Donkey into Jerusalem 5 days before Passover with people sent before him several days ahead to prepare the way and will be honored when he gets there with a medal of distinction.

Mirrors how Jesus rode donkey into Jerusalem 5 days before Passover with people sent before him to prepare things and was greeted upon arrival with great honor and distinction.

Obama visits Jesus birthplace. 9 MONTHS BEFORE CHRISTMAS.

Yes yes I know a lot of people say "Jesus wasn't really born in December" however I just find it interesting that 9 months before the day we celebrate Jesus birth, Obama decides to visit the place where a King was born in a manger.

------

Don't forget this trip is about making Israel give up the West Bank for the Palestinians.

The last time America made a move like this we seen Katrina.

How convenient that LA Sinkhole is just WAITING to literally explode and cause a split up the middle of America that will flood hundreds of miles long and wide and set off a series of earthquakes that will shake every house off it's foundation for hundreds of miles.

I want to suggest you all read
"The Harbinger" by Jonathan Cahn. It explains so much.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35973534
United States
03/12/2013 09:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Once Again it's Louisianna and Israel. - Obama to visit Jesus Birthplace before Passover.
[link to www.1timothy4-13.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/12/2013 09:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Once Again it's Louisianna and Israel. - Obama to visit Jesus Birthplace before Passover.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35973534

Yes! Thank you for posting that! Very much appreciated!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35949975
Hong Kong
03/12/2013 09:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.newsbcc.com]

-Obama to visit Jesus Birthplace
-Iron Dome to be waiting on Obama at airport for photo-op.

Not only is this Israel trip his first since being President.

It is full of prophetic insight.

Obama rides Democrat Symbol Donkey into Jerusalem 5 days before Passover with people sent before him several days ahead to prepare the way and will be honored when he gets there with a medal of distinction.

Mirrors how Jesus rode donkey into Jerusalem 5 days before Passover with people sent before him to prepare things and was greeted upon arrival with great honor and distinction.

Obama visits Jesus birthplace. 9 MONTHS BEFORE CHRISTMAS.

Yes yes I know a lot of people say "Jesus wasn't really born in December" however I just find it interesting that 9 months before the day we celebrate Jesus birth, Obama decides to visit the place where a King was born in a manger.

------

Don't forget this trip is about making Israel give up the West Bank for the Palestinians.

The last time America made a move like this we seen Katrina.

How convenient that LA Sinkhole is just WAITING to literally explode and cause a split up the middle of America that will flood hundreds of miles long and wide and set off a series of earthquakes that will shake every house off it's foundation for hundreds of miles.

I want to suggest you all read
"The Harbinger" by Jonathan Cahn. It explains so much.
 Quoting: Sticks n Stones

Jesus wasn't literally 'Born in a manger' is symbolism ffs.....

He was a Hyksos, a shepherd king.....
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/12/2013 09:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
no sir. Jesus was in fact born in a manger, and he was not a Hykos. I know what your trying to say and that is incorrect.

That whole belief is as absurd and as unprovable as the Da Vinci Code
Tdawg_61

User ID: 26078303
United States
03/12/2013 09:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm uneasy.Too many coincedences,and I don't believe in coincedence.Keep your eyes on this trip as something big may happen.
Tdawg
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36023371
United States
03/12/2013 10:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
How convenient that LA Sinkhole is just WAITING to literally explode and cause a split up the middle of America that will flood hundreds of miles ...
 Quoting: Sticks n Stones

aquarius.

post disaster north america continent will be shaped like a man pouring a pitcher of water. all planned.

GLP