Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6376954
United States
03/13/2013 01:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: MUST SEE !!! OBAMA’s ALIEN BODYGUARD
Hey you guys,

I'm not a shill or anything. Checked out this thread to see what was up, it had several stars and seemed like it might actually be worthwhile. Watching the first video, I can say I was a bit creeped, but had some doubts, and those were enforced by others by saying it looked like a bad overlay.

However, upon seeing the actual full unedited video, I was quite taken aback and shocked at what I was seeing. Indeed, to my horror, it looked like an alien.

Again, though, I continued to read the thread and the post about viewing in Full Screen in 720p quality. I did this, and, lo and behold, I saw the face of this man appear.

Yes, it appears to be a human being to me. Kind of looks like Billy Corgan (Smashing Pumpkins) to me. I'm sure it isn't, but I'm also pretty sure it isn't an alien.

I definitely believe aliens could work in government, that people in power could be shapeshifters, but this doesn't seem to be it.
The Two

User ID: 34988767
Australia
03/13/2013 01:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

Where the vimeo link?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32053985

Posted above... Here again: [link to vimeo.com]
 Quoting: Travis Bickle

You sure it's the same guy? his facial features differ from this one:

[link to b22i.img-up.net]

In the one you posted he appears to have a heavier, fuller jaw....still both of them look very strange
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2319293

I'm 110% sure it's the same guy! That's what I'm saying, he gotta be a shapeshifter.
 Quoting: Ford Prefect

Or just a normal bald human!

putin
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1711362
Canada
03/13/2013 01:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
He got a protuberance in the middle of his head.

Not only the guy in the front but the guy in the back is freaky too. Check him out as well. His manners, the ears lol.

Something shitty going on in this video man!

amazed
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35765030
United States
03/13/2013 01:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
yea? so, obomb said:

CHANGE

is coming...

it is, it does, it will always, in every single teeny tiny concept you can ever dream of.....

cycles....

LOOK! night is coming!! zomg!

(psst, aliens are like stagehands for the "set" we live in)
 Quoting: DoomGod

this gives deeper meaning to the tour when Neil Young had all his stagehands dressed as 'sand people' from star wars.
betcha we could learn a thing or two from ol' Bernard Shakey.
Ford Prefect

User ID: 35836013
Brazil
03/13/2013 01:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

Where the vimeo link?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32053985

In the one you posted he appears to have a heavier, fuller jaw....still both of them look very strange

Appears to be, (to me) I was judging by his ears and the placement in the crowd.

Dunno.

There it is your references:

[link to w37i.img-up.net]
[link to m66i.img-up.net]

He's placed like 3 or 4 rows behind Shimon Peres' right diagonal.
It's a tough galaxy. If you want to survive, you've gotta know...where your towel is.
Ford Prefect

User ID: 35836013
Brazil
03/13/2013 01:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

I'm 110% sure it's the same guy! That's what I'm saying, he gotta be a shapeshifter.

putin
 Quoting: The Two

Who cares about his baldness??? The whole point everybody is discussing here is that in one minute he has a HUMAN FACE, in the other minute his face is gone and he looks inhuman.
It's a tough galaxy. If you want to survive, you've gotta know...where your towel is.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13826542
United States
03/13/2013 01:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
slenderman
LostReality33

User ID: 2055349
United States
03/13/2013 02:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
siren2siren2siren2SHAPESHIFTER!!!!!siren2siren2siren2
"I never act without a purpose." -Duke Austerberry

"It's a bad time for the world if you're a boy or a girl or maybe something in between, it doesn't matter; we all gotta go green and trust everything the authorities tell us, because they love us and they only want the best for us..." ~Lance Hardcore

If you click this thread you can hear Maynard James Keenan of TOOL sing "THE WORLD MUST FEEL THIS SEPTEMBER ELEVEN" 4 months before 9/11 Thread: TOOL The Patient 9/11 REVERSED MUSIC VIDEO "THE WORLD MUST FEEL THIS SEPTEMBER ELEVEN" <---4 MONTHS BEFORE 9/11

I've now got a website up and running exploring this new discovery of the Dark Speech, reversed secrets now revealed NO PERSONAL ADVERTISING to ULTRASONIC REVERSE SPEECH ANALYSIS CHANNEL: [link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
Subscribe to DARK SPEECH DECODER CHANNEL: [link to www.youtube.com (secure)] Subscribe to the JOHNNY DARK SPEAK CHANNEL: [link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

Get in on The Extreme Reality Puppet Show! [link to www.youtube.com (secure)] "This videocast offers unique and never-before-heard information coming to you direct from ONE EPIC NAME on the INWO scene; David Eager. The Extreme Reality Puppet Show is the FIRST, BEST & ONLY Conspiracy Puppet Show IN THE WORLD! TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS!"

The time is NOW!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21192522
United States
03/13/2013 02:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
slenderman
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13826542

THIS!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9258462
United States
03/13/2013 02:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Page 7 has all the proof.

We are entering a new phase change for humanity. This is the sign. Watch for others.

abduct
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6376954
United States
03/13/2013 02:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
He looks the same in all pictures and videos.
Manu-Koelbren

User ID: 31976657
Spain
03/13/2013 02:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Found him!

[link to i.dailymail.co.uk]

chuckle
Banned as usual.

“It is far easier to be a weakling than to be a Real Man. Were the Earth less harsh or the circumstances of life less austere, man would destroy himself before the shrine of the languid goddess. Only Real Men can with safety destroy the tangled forests and wilderness of Earth and make from them gardens, but will those who inherit the gardens be Real Men? The law decrees that they must be, or the wilderness will reclaim its own.”
biscuits and gravy

User ID: 1072087
United States
03/13/2013 03:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am gonna 5 star your Thread OP ***** ;-)
One Tequila!
Two Tequila!
Three Tequila, ...... Floor!
Great White
User ID: 36078686
Australia
03/13/2013 03:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36032899

Prob a robot.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35765030
United States
03/13/2013 03:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

Prob a robot.
 Quoting: Great White 36078686

that's what I was thinking: clone or droid. look at his eyes and precise unflinching scanning of entire room. like there's cameras in his eyes. or maybe it's Bourne. spooky no matter what. wouldn't touch the world of politics for all the gold in the federal reserve...lol.
Daniel of the Rose

User ID: 34294892
United States
03/13/2013 03:52 AM

Report Abusive Post
siren2siren2siren2SHAPESHIFTER!!!!!siren2siren2siren2
 Quoting: LostReality33

rainrosefaithtrue
ExTraDimensionaL777

User ID: 36015605
Belgium
03/13/2013 03:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
huurraaaayh

humans starting realizing THERE NEVER BEEN ALONE on '' their home '' hahahahahah

wow.... its like you are several thousands year behind them, but no worries, you are doing fine..

Its normal, .. only advice - go watch THEY LIVE (1988) .. OLD SCHOOL TRUTH [link to www.imdb.com]

And thats the thing, more & more humans, gonna start noticing more & more messed up humans ( possesed, etc ) or even aliens, came not-by-reincarnation...

Yep, and thats because EARTH is raising its vibration(s)..

And those creatures hide be4 our very eyes thanks to LOW vibs..

And thanks to that, we see a really small piece/part of ALL LIGHT.. see the spectrum, see what human eyes can percive.. then try again with technology, it percieves A LOT MORE, sometimes ;)

But we along with Earth are goin' to a higher level, so they lose their masks, slowly, but surely..

As I always been saying TRUTH SHALL PREVAIL !! on top of the mountain of lies, and crumble that mountain..

It has been said, truth may hurts, but set you free..

And also .. TRUTH IS STRANGER THAN ALL THE FICTIONS TOGETHER !!

remember this

peace yooooo good find OP and everybody ;)
These dayz through THA REAL RAP (element of hip-hop)--------------------------------------EACH ONE TEACH ONE----------------------------------------P.OSiTiVE
-> (THERE iS NO REAL RAP ON TV or RADiOs) <- ----------------------------------------------------NO JUSTICE----------------------------------------------E​.NERGY
is the only way youths listen to--------------------------------------------------------​------------------------JUST US---------------------------------------A.CTiVATES
t​he Prophets !!! ------------------------------------"..artificial physical material posessions posses you-------------------------------------------------------​-C.ONSTANT
----------------------------------------------------------​-------------------you are your own self rescue-----------------------------------------------------​-------E.LEVATiON
PROOF -> 'CAN YOU CATCH iT???' --------------------------------------GOD BLESS YOU " [link to www.youtube.com] ----------------------------

remembah: FEAR iS THA MiND-KiLLAH [link to www.youtube.com]

separation is the ego's greatest politRick-------------------------------------------------​----------------------------------------
[link to www.youtube.com]

CONTROL YOUR OWN THOUGHT PATTERNS ! Do NOT allow to be controlled ! --------------------
-------------------------------------​-------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- SELF-DESTRUCTION IS THA POWA
LiGHT = iNFORMATiON ;D ----------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------​--- WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT THE FUNCTION IS !!!!
------------------------------------------------------​-------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- [link to www.youtube.com]
peace2daUNIVERSE------------------- There's NO MYSTERiES, ONLY KNOWLEDGE & iGNORANCE ----------------- SAD TO SEE MEDICINE DIVORCE MORALITY... ;/
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36078438
United States
03/13/2013 04:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

putin
 Quoting: The Two

Who cares about his baldness??? The whole point everybody is discussing here is that in one minute he has a HUMAN FACE, in the other minute his face is gone and he looks inhuman.

If you have ever worked in theater than you know the necessity for makeup to define your features. Obviously from the frontal shot that was posted this guy is as shiny as glass, not wearing any makeup. Combine that high albedo with the obvious absence of surrounding light in the back of the crowd and the edges and details of his form in a camera shot would disappear for most of the shot (You can see his ear reappear near the end of the 720p video). Combine THAT with the cameras lens's ability to sharply focus at one distance at a time, not being able to pick up all the detail of what it's not centered on. Also, if he's looking both ways (like a snake) that probably means there are dense crowds on either sides of him, requiring his full attention. So don't you think everybody else would be able to see him shift? Oh wait i forgot they're all probably alien cohorts too!!!!monster
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29122676
United States
03/13/2013 04:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
spock
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14953663

cruise
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36047558
United States
03/13/2013 04:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
lol, loooks like they added they after the video, know why I think that, because you stop the clip right after you have your "alien" shoulda kept the clip going. not to mention it just looks weird as the quality deteriorates only in that spot and nowhere else in the video. gf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26028846

Yep it does look like the alien was post-added in the video. I'm gonna try to find the original because the OP didn't provide any detail about its origin.

Origin: twitter, that means it's legit no??

No, origin as in the initial video footage it showed up in.
Where is the whole clip?
TheAspartameAddict

User ID: 14644643
United States
03/13/2013 04:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
So they caught a rare glimpse of the next Jim Carrey Mask movie.... hoorah.
Never underestimate the spine of a poor man's back, when he's against the wall, and his future's black.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5183098
Sweden
03/13/2013 04:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
I can't find it, but there was a video from Sandy Hook on YT where you could se 3-4 very strange looking men in black walking in the parking lot. Their heads had a striking resemblance to this body guard, I'd say.

Can someone find it?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29898248
Sweden
03/13/2013 04:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5070268
United States
03/13/2013 04:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
I would totally expect the antichrist has body guards that are demonic spirits possessing a human host. They can only exist here in a host.
renektonop

User ID: 21457033
Lithuania
03/13/2013 04:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
First video say "While in isreal..." Obama never been in israel as presiden before , he will go next week .

bsflagbsflagbsflag

Last Edited by renektonop on 03/13/2013 04:52 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35942878
United States
03/13/2013 04:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Weirdest shit i've seen on this site.

And that's saying a lot.
ExTraDimensionaL777

User ID: 36015605
Belgium
03/13/2013 05:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Weirdest shit i've seen on this site.

And that's saying a lot.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35942878

And if it keeps up GLP, thats gonna be just the beginning ;)

peace yo hf
These dayz through THA REAL RAP (element of hip-hop)--------------------------------------EACH ONE TEACH ONE----------------------------------------P.OSiTiVE
-> (THERE iS NO REAL RAP ON TV or RADiOs) <- ----------------------------------------------------NO JUSTICE----------------------------------------------E​.NERGY
is the only way youths listen to--------------------------------------------------------​------------------------JUST US---------------------------------------A.CTiVATES
t​he Prophets !!! ------------------------------------"..artificial physical material posessions posses you-------------------------------------------------------​-C.ONSTANT
----------------------------------------------------------​-------------------you are your own self rescue-----------------------------------------------------​-------E.LEVATiON
PROOF -> 'CAN YOU CATCH iT???' --------------------------------------GOD BLESS YOU " [link to www.youtube.com] ----------------------------

remembah: FEAR iS THA MiND-KiLLAH [link to www.youtube.com]

separation is the ego's greatest politRick-------------------------------------------------​----------------------------------------
[link to www.youtube.com]

CONTROL YOUR OWN THOUGHT PATTERNS ! Do NOT allow to be controlled ! --------------------
-------------------------------------​-------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- SELF-DESTRUCTION IS THA POWA
LiGHT = iNFORMATiON ;D ----------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------​--- WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT THE FUNCTION IS !!!!
------------------------------------------------------​-------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- [link to www.youtube.com]
peace2daUNIVERSE------------------- There's NO MYSTERiES, ONLY KNOWLEDGE & iGNORANCE ----------------- SAD TO SEE MEDICINE DIVORCE MORALITY... ;/
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1556246
Croatia
03/13/2013 05:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Its engineer from Prometheus
swamp *gas
User ID: 2378532
United States
03/13/2013 05:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
The agent is Shane Teller and he got burnt real bad at the end of last year. Those are his bandages.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20341554
United States
03/13/2013 05:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to s7.postimage.org]

Resized, bit sharpened, and lightened up. (you can retry this yourself)

It's just a bald guy with a blonde goatee. I would say he looks like a Viking or is straight out of San Quentin. I could say it is officially DEBUNKED

GLP