Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,816 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 861,939
Pageviews Today: 1,607,865Threads Today: 780Posts Today: 13,729
05:57 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Obama Declines Lunch w/ GOP Senators 'cuz He Didn't Have His Royal Tester There!

davvi
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 3677166
United States
03/15/2013 06:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Obama Declines Lunch w/ GOP Senators 'cuz He Didn't Have His Royal Tester There!
"Yesterday Senator Susan Collins (R-Maine) described an event she hosted: served at a working lunch with Obama on Capitol Hill, the menu came from her home state's University of Maine, inc. a recipe for healthy lobster salad/blueberry pie/etc that Collins pointed-out fit Moochelle's healthy food initiative guidelines- alas, Obama could only look 'longingly' at it, as he didn't have a 'taster' present.

... more at link

[link to reaganiterepublicanresistance.blogspot.com]
There is a video at the link...I had no idea that our presidents had "tasters?" or is this one who is just paranoid with good reason?

Last Edited by LJS on 03/15/2013 06:18 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26614631
United States
03/15/2013 06:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Obama Declines Lunch w/ GOP Senators 'cuz He Didn't Have His Royal Tester There!
He's hearing 'rumors' ? AND, he IS correct !
Spitting Into The Wind

User ID: 35684381
United States
03/15/2013 06:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Obama Declines Lunch w/ GOP Senators 'cuz He Didn't Have His Royal Tester There!
chanwtf
Hard Eight

User ID: 35278639
United States
03/15/2013 06:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Damn, hoping he would fall for the blueberry/arsenic pie. Go for the radioactive rainbow jello next time.

Last Edited by Hard Eight on 03/15/2013 08:00 AM
Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may.
Sam Houston

"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

If you don't read the newspaper   
you are uninformed, if you do   
read the newspaper you are   
misinformed. -- Mark Twain

Giving money and power to   
government is like giving whiskey   
and keys to teenage boys.   
-- P.J. O'Rourke, Civil Libertarian

davvi  (OP)

United States
03/15/2013 06:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
every where this so-called president goes he thinks he is royal? everywhere he goes he takes his own food prep people.

I am not sure if this is standard or not?
Lady Jane SmithModerator
Forum Administrator

User ID: 34482040
Lithuania
03/15/2013 06:23 AM

Report Abusive Post
Hail to the king

**sarcasm**
Fate whispers to the warrior

"You cannot withstand the storm"

the warrior whispers back

"I am the storm"

INTJ-A

Killer Bunny
davvi  (OP)

United States
03/15/2013 06:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
if he knew he was invited for lunch why wasn't he prepared? is this just another middle finger in the gop's face?
davvi  (OP)

United States
03/15/2013 06:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
thank you for the pin and 5star35

hf
natasha77

User ID: 35682194
United States
03/15/2013 06:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is BS. Both parties work together toward the mutual goal to destroy the USA, and world.
They need the tool, while playing good cop, bad for cop for the illusion that we have a two party system.

This is just a bs story. Not saying op is posting made up stuff, but op you do know this is propaganda and more confusion.??
SPEAK UP. SILENCE IS DEADLY!

I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.
American Sith: Darth Shillerus

User ID: 30587851
United States
03/15/2013 06:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Is this fucking article serious? Is this mother fuckers so paranoid that he needs his own chef to feel safe?

Jesus and people think I'm a conspiracy nut.

E tu, Bohner?
(GLP aka American Jedi)

Listen here you beautiful bitch, I'm about to fuck you up with some truth.
Kenny Powers

If you steal the dreams of others long enough, sooner or later you'll end up in a nightmare.
American Jedi

Intellectuals solve problems, geniuses prevent them.
Albert Einstein

Satis Eloquentiae, Sapientiae Parum....

"The last of the old?"

"No, the first of the new."
davvi  (OP)

United States
03/15/2013 06:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hail to the king

**sarcasm**
 Quoting: Lady Jane Smith

could it be that the seafood on the menu wasn't halal? we all know that mooch loves her lobster as she spent $400 to have a lobster lunch at the waldorf (?).
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32069520
United States
03/15/2013 06:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Paranoid, much?
davvi  (OP)

United States
03/15/2013 06:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is BS. Both parties work together toward the mutual goal to destroy the USA, and world.
They need the tool, while playing good cop, bad for cop for the illusion that we have a two party system.

This is just a bs story. Not saying op is posting made up stuff, but op you do know this is propaganda and more confusion.??
 Quoting: natasha77

no i don't know that it is bs or propaganda, i wasn't there and can only take the word of a sitting US senator for the veracity of the incident.

the thing is, how many people would doubt that such a thing WOULD happen with this president?

cheers
davvi  (OP)

United States
03/15/2013 06:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Paranoid, much?
 Quoting: AlcoholicRunner

he may have won the election but he knows that it was through fraud and cheating and that he is NOT personally popular regardless of what the media says...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35096685
United States
03/15/2013 06:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
No, no, no, you all don't get it...his food tasters are there to make sure he gets his daily burundanga dose. We can't have the president thinking for himself or on behalf of the people...the TPTB need him to take his burundanga!
[link to www.disinfo.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6080630
United States
03/15/2013 06:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Yesterday Senator Susan Collins (R-Maine) described an event she hosted: served at a working lunch with Obama on Capitol Hill, the menu came from her home state's University of Maine, inc. a recipe for healthy lobster salad/blueberry pie/etc that Collins pointed-out fit Moochelle's healthy food initiative guidelines- alas, Obama could only look 'longingly' at it, as he didn't have a 'taster' present.

... more at link

There is a video at the link...I had no idea that our presidents had "tasters?" or is this one who is just paranoid with good reason?
 Quoting: davvi

His 'taster' probably pulls in a cool mil for THAT job! lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34046798
United States
Report Abusive Post

Right you are. What's the u.s. servin' up...well you have a choice...to the right a plate of sh*t, to the left a plate of vomit. mmmmmmmmmmboy.

Myself, I prefer a surprise well-aimed giant object from providence to blast a crater into d.c..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35096685
United States
Report Abusive Post
No, no, no, you all don't get it...his food tasters are there to make sure he gets his daily burundanga dose. We can't have the president thinking for himself or on behalf of the people...the TPTB need him to take his burundanga!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35096685

BTW....I was obviously kidding!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36235141
Canada
Report Abusive Post
Paranoid, much?

he may have won the election but he knows that it was through fraud and cheating and that he is NOT personally popular regardless of what the media says...

clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28636149
United States
03/15/2013 06:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is BS, he would rather have the American people think of him as needing a royal taster, that his life is under constant threat, than to admit he is Muslim and that as a devout Muslim, shellfish is not on their menu.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35400680
United States
03/15/2013 06:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
every where this so-called president goes he thinks he is royal? everywhere he goes he takes his own food prep people.

After we murdered Chavez this way, it seems like a reasonable precaution to me.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35222333
United States
03/15/2013 06:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Not defending Obama, but that is probably standard protocol. I'm sure they wouldn't publicize it, but I would say they make all Presidents use a taster whether they want to or not. It's probably a secret service rule that isn't talked about, until Susan Collins spilled the beans...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 430442
United States
03/15/2013 06:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

you are correct
John Holmes
User ID: 25015863
United States
03/15/2013 06:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Damn, hoping he would fall for the blueberry/arsenic pie. Go for the rainbow jello next time.
 Quoting: Hard Eight

HA HA HA HA!!!

THAT was FUNNY!!!! banana2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34885663
United States
03/15/2013 06:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Shit, can't say that I blame him.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21473936
United States
03/15/2013 06:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
The only issue I have with this is, what good does a taster do? Seems like anyone knowing this fact about the president would make it a slow acting poison if they were to poison him. Don't know why everyone is shouting paranoid, he's the president, accepting food from his enemies would seem kind of dumb to me. How many of you would accept food from a liberal in general? Let alone enemies in power.
davvi  (OP)

United States
03/15/2013 06:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
He is paranoid for a good reason: Everyone in the US who doesn't get a welfare check wants the fucker dead.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31855582

I don't want him dead...wait, wait, there are things worse than death to a narcissist like him...I would love to see him publicly humiliated and ignored...

... more at link

His 'taster' probably pulls in a cool mil for THAT job! lol
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6080630

at least...lol hf

Last Edited by deplorable but adorable davvi on 03/15/2013 06:52 AM
davvi  (OP)

United States
03/15/2013 06:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

BTW....I was obviously kidding!

of course you were and this thread is just for fun and an opportunity to mock the mockable...lol

Paranoid, much?

clappa
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36235141

cheers
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18681750
United States
03/15/2013 06:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't think this is normal for Presidents. After all, didn't Clinton often stop at McDonalds for a big mac? Granted I guess he could have been jogging with his "taster" alongside him when he stopped in for a snack.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34046798
United States
03/15/2013 06:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'll settle for something real. Yeah. Sound reality to silence the deafening noise in this f*cking insane asylum of a country. Altogether.
davvi  (OP)

United States
03/15/2013 06:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

I don't know either, but Obama did know he was invited for lunch so it seems strange to me that 1) he would decline to go if he wasn't comfortable eating whatever food was prepared; or 2) deliberately snubbed the republican senator by not making arrangements for the tasting?

After we murdered Chavez this way, it seems like a reasonable precaution to me.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35400680

if we murdered chavez, we need to get out of the business as it took too long...

Last Edited by deplorable but adorable davvi on 03/15/2013 07:00 AM

GLP